Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker Invested
JohnCaedus

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-19-2022, 11:45 PM

“She almost defeated you.”

“I had it under control!”

“She hesitated. You shouldn't have ALLOWED her the opportunity.”

“She’s fast!”

“Excuses. They make me sick.”

“I won't allow it to happen again John. She just proved it though, that she wasn’t worthy. She was never truly dark inside.”

John closes in, angrily, spitefully responding, "You haven't the knowledge to make such a claim. Don't you ever contradict me again. Next time, follow my orders to the letter."

"I'm sorry. I will."

His chilling eyes stab down at her from an imposing height. She hurriedly adds-

“If Lycana is dumb enough to get in our way, she'll pay with her life. She won’t escape if she sticks her nose in our business again. I swear it, I'll end her myself and unlike her... I won’t have second thoughts.”

A slight incline of his head. 

“I won't accept anything less.”

“I know.” She reaches out and puts a gentle hand on his chest, eyes wide and adoring. 

He turns and stalks over to the panel of the state of the art gym again, flipping it open and pressing two buttons simultaneously. With a whirring noise two doors on the floor shift and the beasts are lifted up into sight. The one, another yellow and lime lizard like creature lunges to the end of its chain, jagged teeth snapping in the air. Its companion, pale, almost colorless with wrinkled skin crouches, blinking its blank eyes, hissing quietly. 

“Don’t disappoint me.”

“Never.”

He pulls a lever, and they are free, the banana hued creation skittering with its immense speed towards Arcana. It leaps, she ducks, coming up to slam a fist into its underbelly, making it flip. It screeches, but is caught by John midair, as he appears by Arcana’s side. He lifts it up and over his head, sending it flying into the wall with a crunch. 

The gray beast hisses, slowly moving to circle around, watching its mate get to its feet and go on the attack once more. 

It zips back at them, its mouth gnashing as a bright orange glow appears on Arcana’s hands. It leaps and she releases, the glow enveloping it as John’s hands wrap around its throat, ignoring the claws digging into his forearms. He begins to pull, and Arcana begins to pull back using her magic. The beast's attack turns into a fight for its life as it stretches, making a wailing noise moments before it is ripped in two, innards spilling over John’s feet. He drops his half of the body with a plop, turning his gaze towards the gray critter.

The colorless monster snarls lightly, staring at the body of its mate before it charges John, meeting a boot to the face for its trouble. 

Arcana is there in an instant, lacing her own boots viciously into its ribcage, over and over, making it flip onto its back, squealing.

She crashes a foot down onto its face, making it howl. She reaches down, scoops it up, and sends it flying towards John. The big man plucks it from the sky by the tail, whirling around to smash it repeatedly into a concrete pillar, until all signs of life disappear, and it falls into a crumpled heap.

He looks down at it impassively as Arcana steps up to his side. She makes a face. 

“Smells like mothballs.”

“Better. Much better.”

Arcana tilts her face up, eyes glowing with pride at the compliment.

“Ah Ruby, we meet again. How did you feel, seeing my name across from yours once more? Did you feel that cold chill race up your spine? You should. I’m coming to teach you even more of a lesson. You proved last time that you didn't have it in you to beat me, do you think that your bland little boyfriend was going to be your saving grace this time around?

Poor Centurion, on a roll only to lose to… Elijah Martin. Oof. What a blow to your poor, overblown pride that must have been. It sure gave me the giggle I needed, as well as showing the world the proof.

Centurion is overrated and overhyped.

You might think that you are the big shot, the one coming into this match with the firepower to get it done for your poor little girlfriend, but you're not. Ruby has already tasted defeat at both mine, and John’s hands. This fall from grace of yours, was just the start of the true nosedive, hope you're hanging on tight for it Centy.”

"Not too tightly I would hope. Should he feel the strain too great, I would ask that he simply let go. 'Give up the ghost' if you will. Few experiences are as....fascinating as feeling life end beneath the skin of your own bare hands. I want Centurion to give me that indelible honor. If he won't, perhaps I'll take it.

His best days are indeed behind him; it's not up for debate if he can lose the Anarchy Championship to detritus the likes of Elijah Martin, a boy I already collected a win over in my debut Triple Threat match with him and Jax Hart. And while it's true Centurion and Ruby can boast a win over both Jax and I, it wasn't a secret that neither that weakling hero nor I were willing to try if it meant relying on one another. This, this is much, much different."
John looks to Arcana, then back. "This time....I'm invested.

As for his whore partner Ruby, I ended her attempt to emerge from our Gauntlet Match the number one contender, again with intent. I'm quite familiar with her abilities and how to counter them. A seasoned team they very well may be, but when....invested....and partnered with Arcana, Centrubion will experience an entirely different beast in John Caedus. For Centurion, it'll be a surprise.

At 5'9", he shares the same height as my pathetically miniscule little brother. He shares the same arrogance as well....

In fact, to be perfectly honest, he reminds me of Jim a great deal.

I don't like that.

....Now I really want to kill him."

Edit
[-] The following 5 users Like JohnCaedus's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-20-2022), ALIAS (01-20-2022), Arcana (01-20-2022), Derrick Diamond (01-20-2022), Theo Pryce (01-20-2022)