Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 04:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
_____ __ Saturday Night 1/19/2013
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-20-2013, 02:02 PM

Name to be announced!
Saturday, Jan 19th
Live from the Save Mart Center - Fresno, CA

Neil Capra
- vs -
The Crimson Dong
- vs -
Lucius 'Lucious' Lovely
- vs -
Dexter Bale
X-treme Rules Fatal 4 Way, 1 Fall

Luca Arzegotti
- vs -
Christian Carter
- vs -
Beautiful Reginold
Triple Threat, 1 Fall

Fred xL
- vs -
The Grand Wizard
News Briefs Challenge
Must supply the better news briefs throughout the week
Person who supplies better briefs gets to use a weapon during the match

Ursula Areano
- vs -
Jezebel Heretic
Standard Match

MAIN EVENT

3 x Better Sid Feder
"The Personification of Perfection" Michael James
Sebastian Duke
- vs -
"THE BLACK CIRCLE"
Angelus
N.A.Z.I.
Cyren
(Cyren was placed into a guillotine and beheaded by his long time friend Shane on Wednesday Warfare... will The Black Circle find a replacement in time?)
X-treme Rules, 1 Fall

The show kicks off with Shane making his way out from the back looking all business tonight.

He brings with him a mysterious object he has covered with a black sheet, and a PERSON he’s covered in a black hood. The person is wearing a tan military outfit and walks comfortably behind .

hands off the object covered in black to his hooded companion, then climbs to the center of the ring. He smiles and finally addresses the crowd by waving at them as the gentleman - still unable to see - climbs the steps and steps through them in a surprisingly graceful manner.

waves a microphone over and grins addressing the audience while the hooded man holds the mysterious object in front of him.

: My good people! It seems like we live in an age where everyone wants to complain when they don’t get their way. Just a never ending WAAAAAAH every second of the day!

mockingly cries into the microphone.

: Every moron on my beloved Saturday show is complaining how Warfare and Madness have major championships! Why don’t we? At the same time, certain shareholders in the XWF have accused me of being a crooked businessman and not playing by the rules. HA! ...Also, for a reason I have yet to understand, certain people have begun accusing me of unrepentant unapologetic racism.

shrugs and then makes sure to smile at a random black person in the crowd before continuing.

: Probably a Jewish conspiracy or a bunch of women on their periods, because as you can see I'm as far from being a racist as someone can possibly be! As a shrewd American businessman, however, I’ve come up with a way to address all of your concerns... Oh, and you're all welcome in advance.

Shane hesitates and allows the boos to soak him a little more.

: The first part of my solution! A brand new championship belt! Since Madness has the European Championship and Warfare has that God awful United States Championship... I thought I'd keep the trend going and allow MY show to represent yet another great part of our world! BEHOLD!!

He whips off the sheet! And reveals…

A golden shimmering belt!

Inscribed onto the plate is… the outline of a country… and a flag!

Wait a minute... the camera zooms in on the flag that resides on this belt.

[Image: north-korea-flag.jpg]

Oh God… Is that...

: THAT’S RIGHT! FROM NOW ON, THE BEST WRESTLER ON MY SHOW WILL BE SPORTING... THE NORTH KOREAN CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!

The crowd is a mishmash of horrified and disgusted. A couple people with dark senses of humor are amused. The rest must be fans of the Red Dawn remake.

: Now, since certain members of the XWF board of directors think I can’t be trusted, I’ve brought in someone to administrate this belt! Someone we can all trust and count on! ...And I encountered this nice young man on the way to the arena tonight, so I figured I’d give him the job!”

What the hell is wrong with ? He says he hired some random man on the way to the arena?

pulls off the hood and reveals…

[Image: tumblr_m8tevzePWc1rshdma.png]

An unknown man.

He looks around impatiently at the arena, no one quite sure what to make off him as grins...

: Now, some of you may be asking how I know this man is competent and trustworthy. Why don’t we get our info from the source before we make any quick judgments, huh?

turns to this apparent administrator for the North Korean Championship. This man keeps his face forward and unsmiling.

: Tell these people your name.

points the microphone in the man's face. The man doesn’t flinch in his response as he tells us his name...

Man: North Korean War Criminal.

The crowd is confused. The sheer awkwardness of the situation makes some laugh uncomfortably. continues...

: And what was your job before this one?

The Korean again barely moves to answer.

NKWC: North Korean War Criminal.

shrugs...

: He might not be that familiar with English, I guess? But you can take it from me. He is one stand-up guy!

pats the belt, looking very pleased with these developments.

: Well, I’m out of interview questions. I feel solid about you getting the job. Got anything to say to the guys in the back going after your belt?

The Korean… looks at the mike. Before looking back up.

NKWC: Those of you foolish enough to seek my belt will suffer a fate worse than death. You will be tortured and tormented for my amusement.

The fans aren't quite sure how to react to this.

NKWC: If you pity a Legend like Cyren for dying a peasant’s death, do not. For through his death in combat, he avoided the Hell you all entered when I became part of this organization. Do not fear me... Fear yourselves for the temptation of glory pushing you beyond your physical tolerances for pain.

NKWC then takes a step back and salutes . applauds heavily.

: Well, guess he CAN speak English! Bravo!

shakes North Korean War Criminal's hand and the fans are left with their jaws to the ground at this announcement. Shane remains in the ring as NKWC makes his way to the back.

: With that settled, I want to address the next issue of the evening... THE NAME of this show! As you all know, last week we saw the very last episode of Saturday Impact - a show that originally was designed in the "old XWF" as a place for newcomers and low level talent to thrive. The fact that the name "Impact" has lasted this long is mystifying in itself, but now we've finally broken free of it!

Shane looks out to the crowd and let's them wait for it...

: The dawning of a new age is upon is in the XWF and with that comes the new flagship show of the XWF... The show that I will personally craft into the most powerful weekly show in all of wrestling!

Saturday Sovereignty!

The fans quiet down and aren't sure what to make of this. A lot of them don't even seem to know what that word means!

: What's wrong? You fools too confused to even give a legitimate reaction; good or bad? Bah! Well then should we keep it more simple? How about we call it....

Saturday Skullduggery!

The fans give a similar lackluster reaction...

: Really now... that's not a winner either? Don't you guys just get a kick out of that word, though? Say it with me... Skull... duggery.

None of the fans say it with him except for a select few.

: Alright, fine... we'll try another. How about...

Saturday Syllogism!

: Now you guys have GOT to appreciate that one, right?

The fans don't react...

: What? Good lord... Alright, well then let's try this one...

Saturday Shitheads!!!

This gets the loudest reaction so far as many of the fans actually seem to approve. It also seems like they all know that word! Amazing!

: Wow, you guys liked that one? Did you guys know that WAS going to be the original name of this show? It was actually written in the books and officially marketed for about 24 hours before that rotten, worthless, piece of shit "Administrator" and his "Network" put a stop to it. Guys like him and Wallace Witasick are complete disgraces... you guys actually LIKE that name and they don't want you to have it! Doesn't that just "suck?" Doesn't it just... Witasuck?

Some of the fans actually start taking Shane's side and a small "Witasuck" chant can be heard in the distance until Shane continues.

: That was easy... but let's not get too off track here talking about them. We need to come up with a name! We need to come up with something simple enough that you brain dead morons can actually understand it...

Massive booing overtakes the arena.

: ...but also something that can be said on the "rated" show because they're often going to need to mention how our show has outclassed them yet again! Shitheads would get bleeped out on their show!

More booing... both at and also at the thought of Shitheads being bleeped out.

: Oh shove it! Shove it up your asses!

Shane looks frustrated for a split second but then... it hits him! A smile creeps over his face...

: Shove it! You ALL know what THAT means!

The boos increase and some debris is thrown into the ring at Shane but he doesn't mind!

: Ladies and gentlemen... only YOU could have helped come up with such a perfect name! Only you could have helped me realize what I want to tell EVERYONE else who is looking at us from their safe "rated" and less talented shows. That's right... tonight marks the very first episode of...

SHOVE IT SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!

A wildly mixed reaction here.

: And with that... I bid you farewell for now and I say... Shove It up your asses!

Shane throws down the microphone and stomps on it a few times for good measure as half of the fans are in an outrage yet the other half are starting a "Shove It... Shove It..." chant!

And with that, the first episode of Shove It Saturday Night moves on to its very first match ever!

Neil Capra
- vs -
The Crimson Dong
- vs -
Lucius 'Lucious' Lovely
- vs -
Dexter Bale
X-treme Rules Fatal 4 Way, 1 Fall

The bell rings!

The match begins!

All four men stand in their corners…

Lovely grins as his gaze shifts slowly, lovingly from man to man to man.

Bale’s eyes shift from man to man. Brutal, desperate… hungry for bloodshed… his psychotic side is more and more apparent…

Capra kicks his knee up stretching, slapping the ‘No Hope’ on his right leg. The crowd woos! He smacks it again and points to Lovely.

WOO!

He smacks ‘No Hope’ to Bale!

WOO!

He sm-

And Crimson Dong has begun humping his way to the center of the ring.

Any weight or drama is sucked from the environment as he wildly humps in no particular direction. Just manically back and forth.

Half the crowd is disgusted and half the crowd laughs their asses off.

Bale walks to the center of the ring as Dong turns his back in one massive hump towards his own corner.

Dong points to the crowd now screaming out ‘BOOOOOOORING! BOOOOOOOORING!’

Bale grabs him by the arm! Spins him around!

THE BATEMAN DRIVE! THE CROWD GOES WILD AS BALE JUST DECAPITATED DONG WITH THAT SHOT ACROSS THE THROAT!

Bale takes a step back. Dong shakes likes he’s mid-seizure, his eyes looking for something to focus on…

Capra takes a step forward and peels Dong off the mat. The crowd drops to a murmur, waiting to see what will happen…

Dong is forced under Capra! The crowd builds into a roar! Capra Leaps!

MIND BREAKER! CAPRA just Flip Pile-Drivered Dong into a possible concussion! The crowd loves it!

Lovely climbs to the top rope as Capra goes back to his own, Bale carefully watching him.

Lovely points and the crowd screams! THIRD FINISHER ONTO DONG! He leaps!

PLUNGE OF LOVE! PLUNGE OF LOVE! DONG’S GUTS just got turned inside out with that frog splash!

Dong tries to roll out of the ring… to retreat…

But he’s stopped by…

AHMED JOHNSON!?!?!

“You think you can bealuga mah? I’m subba fa SAI-REEEEEN in thamanf?”

Crimson Dong is terrified and he doesn’t know why this giant black man is yelling at him. Nor do the other three competitors. Nor does the official. Ahmed Johnson may be somewhat confused as to what match he’s just entered into. This is not the main event.

Johnson picks up Dong! SETS HIM UP!

PEARL RIVER PLUNGE!

JOHNSON KEEPS HIM IN THE PIN!

And the official doesn’t do anything. Why would he? Johnson’s not in this match. Either way, Dong’s probably down for a hundred-count.

Lovely bounces off the ropes past Johnson and…

SPEAR! Johnson’s so tall, Lovely was able to strike him across the throat with a vicious shoulder!

Both Capra and Bale move in, grab Johnson and pitch him over the ropes.

And in a time even faster than the 1997 Royal Rumble, Ahmed Johnson has been pitched from a ring he doesn’t belong in.

As Capra and Bale both look at each other, sizing up the threat the other presents, Lovely goes for the cover on Dong!

The official drops to count!

1…

Both men look over at Lovely! Lovely keeps the pin!

2…

BOTH MEN DIVE!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE’s a magic number BUT THE COUNT IS BROKEN!

Both men lift Lovely off the mat! Double front face lock!

TWO MAN SUPLEX! Capra and Bale are working to annihilate Lovely!

Capra and Bale continue to examine each other as Lovely tries to work his way to his feet.

He accidentally finds Bale’s feet though as he crawls up…

Bale lifts him into a powerbomb! Flash photography blinds the arena! Carpa comes to his side for the slam….

TWO MAN POWERBOMB! These two off-kilter maniacs are dominating this match!
And Lovely rolls out of the ring and onto the mat to escape further assault!
And then there were two…
Capra and Bale stare down as the crowd builds in anticipation… This is going to be good…
Bale launches a right hand! Capra’s head goes back… but he stays on his feet…
And… both of these sick bastards are smiling…
Capra returns fire with a left!
Bale spins… and stays up!
The crowd can’t wait for this fuse to blow! Neither of these men are smiling now…
Capra and Bale both lose it! RIGHTS AND LEFTS FIRED BACK AND FORTH AS THE CROWD UNLEASHES PURE ELATION!

Bale is forced back into a corner! Capra goes for a diving elbow!

Bale catches him! AND PITCHES HIM OVER THE TOP ROPE!

Bale turns and watches Capra tumble to the outside. He grins…

CRIMSON DONG ROLLS HIM UP OUT OF NOWHERE! THE OFFICIAL COUNTS!

1…

2…..

THRE-! NO!

Bale springs out of Dong’s grip at the last second!

Dong gets up! And Bale catches him with a double leg takedown! Which he turns…

INTO THE OEDIPUS COMPLEX! THE SHARPSHOOTER IS LOCKED IN TIGHT!

And let’s face it, Dong isn’t exactly known for his pain tolerance.

He quickly taps!

Winner: Dexter Bale

Griffin MacAlister saunters the halls seemingly headed in no particular direction as he places a cigarette in his mouth and ignites it. This timing coincides perfectly with that of Duke walking to his private locker room. The two exchange looks and while Duke's expression is a hard cold look of anger Griffin looks like he reveling in the moment. They pass each other quickly but Griffin immediately turns around to face Duke who has already turned around and is looking back at Griffin. MacAlister smiles broadly as he states aloud.

Good luck on your match! I'll be seeing you around real soon Dukey so try not to get too destroyed out there. You still owe me that dance!

With that Griffin spins around and continues his walk down the hallway. He makes a stop when he reaches Shane 's office door and knocks before entering. It seems as though Griffin is here tonight to have a meeting with Mr. .

Luca Arzegotti
- vs -
Christian Carter
- vs -
Beautiful Reginold
Triple Threat, 1 Fall

The match begins and Christian and Luca are teaming up on Reginold! They pick up Reginold and they take turns in punching him! Punch by Christian! Punch by Luca! Punch by Christian! Punch by Luca! Irish Whip by Christian! Dropkick by Luca! Christian picks up Reginold and gives him a Knife Edge Chop! Chop! Chop! Chop! Spinning Spinebuster by Christian! Elbow Drop to the leg! Luca picks up Reginold and... Swinging Neckbreaker!

Luca picks up Reginold and sends him to the corner! Dropkick in the corner by Luca! Clothesline in the corner by Christian! Suplex by Luca onto Rebinold! Jumping Knee Drop by Christian onto Reginold! A crappy start to this match by Beautiful Reginold! Christian and Luca pick up Reginold and... Double Gutwrench Suplex by them! Nice tag team move there!

Christian and Luca pick up Reginold and... SWEET MERCY! Great tag team move! Powerbomb by Christian and a Neck Breaker by Luca for a combo! Reginold rolls out of the ring! Now Christian Carter and Luca Arzegotti look at each other! They're gonna duke it out now! Lock up! Christian with the strength advantage. He forces Luca into the corner! Some punches by Christian ! Knife Edge Chop! European Uppercut! Shoulder Thrust in the corner by Christian!

Christian sends Luca to the ropes and... Clothesline? Nope! Luca ducks and bounces off the ropes again! Flying Head Scissors Takedown by Luca! He picks up Christian and... Knife Edge Chop by Luca! Chop! Chop! Chop! Arm Drag Takedown! Luca's elbowing Christian's right arm! A series of elbow shots! Ooh! Old School! Arm Scissors by Luca onto Double C! Christian needs to get to the ropes! Wait a minute! Christian reverses the Arm Scissors into a pin!

Luca lets go of the Arm Scissors! Both guys are back up and... Christian shoves Luca Arzegotti down! Christian picks up Luca and... Powerbomb Pin!

Luca with the shoulder up! Christian picks up Luca and... Northern Lights Suplex! 2nd Northern Lights Suplex! A Christian's Night! Pin!

NO! Beautiful Reginold breaks it up! Reginold's back in the ring! Reginold picks up Christian and gets behind him! Atomic Drop! 2nd Atomic Drop! A trio of Atomic Drops! Clothesline from behind takes Christian down! Reginold picks up Christian and... Arm Wrench! Reginold's going to the corner! He's going up to the top rope! This is Old School! He connects! Luca 's getting back up! Luca charges at Reginold... but Reginold catches him with an STO! Reginold picks up Luca and... Gutwrench Suplex! 2nd Gutwrench Suplex! Triple Gutwrench Suplexes!

Reginold has rebounded here! Reginold picks up Luca and throws him out of the ring! Reginold picks up Christian and throws him out of the ring! This will get pretty dangerous! Ooh! Double Axe Handle from the apron by Beautiful Reginold! Christian took that hit! Reginold picks up Luca and... sends him shoulder first into the steel steps!

Reginold picks up Christian and... DEAR GOSH! Leg Hook DDT on the floor! Beautiful Reginold's now in control of this match! Reginold picks up Luca and slams his face on the apron! He does it again! And again! And again! My word! Reginold puts Luca back in the ring! The brutality that " The Beautiful One" brings to the table! Now in the ring, Reginold just stomps on Luca's foot while he's down! Come on, Reg! Oh no! A series of stomps to the gut! Elbow Drop by Beautiful Reg! I don't know how Christian's doing out here! My gosh! Reginold picks up Luca and sends him to the corner!

Ooh! Running Shoulder Thrust in the corner! Now another Shoulder Thrust! A 3rd one! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9! 10 Shoulder Thrusts in the corner by the "Beautiful" one! Uh-oh! Belly to Belly Suplex as the cherry on top! Luca's gotta be hurting now! Double C's getting back in the ring! Big Boot by Reginold! WAIT! NO! Christian catches the Big Boot! Whoa! Christian changes it up to a Shinbreaker and an Elbow Drop to the right leg! Leglock by Christian! Reg needs to get out of this! Reginold's inching his way to the ropes! Wait a minute! Luca Arzegotti is slowly getting up to the top rope!

Luca dives...

And crashes right into Christian! The Communist Manifesto!!! (i.e. Phoenix Splash)

Luca quickly covers Christian but Reginold is right there too and ALSO covers! In fact, it looks like Reginold is actually trying to hump Luca but Luca won't release the pin!

The ref sees this as a "double pin" and goes ahead and actually begins a count...?

...THREE!!! They've done it! Luca and Reginold have co-won this match!

Reginold pulls Luca up and smiles at him, going to shake his hand and give him a hug but Luca cracks Reginold in the face with a hard forearm that spins Reginold around so his back is to Luca...

This is all Luca needs... HE HITS THE MEDIA OCCUPATION! (i.e. Omega Driver)

Luca raises his fist into the air and stands over his co-winner of this match as he receives a very mixed, but mostly negative, reaction from this packed house!

Winners: Luca Arzegotti & Beautiful Reginold

Fred xL
- vs -
The Grand Wizard
News Briefs Challenge
Must supply the better news briefs throughout the week
Person who supplies better briefs gets to use a weapon during the match

Fred XL makes his entrance and waits inside the ring for his opponent to arrive, a sledge hammer already slung over his shoulder as he waits. It appears Fred XL wasted no time in assuming he was the right person to receive the rights to use a weapon and from the ref's general "all is well" demeanor it's an assumption that seems to be correct. Soon the lights flicker and The Grand Wizard makes his way to the ring as "White Pride" by Skrewdriver plays. Riding atop a magnificent stead he drags behind three anonymous black men. Once the horse stops at the ring The Grand Wizard climbs off his horse and enters the ring.

The Grand Wizard lunges for Fred XL attempting a Belly to Belly Suplex right off the bat but Fred XL is able to easily move from The Grand Wizard's grasp. Fred XL immediately swings the sledge hammer into action catching The Grand Wizard right in the back with a devastating blow. The Grand Wizard is sent tumbling forward from the hit and decides he might need some extra help. He slips outta the ring and attempts to remove a rope off his horse to use as a weapon of sorts. No one is really sure how a rope vs a sledgehammer might work but that's what The Grand Wizard went for. The ref however dives into action and stops The Grand Wizard before the rope even gets to be fully removed from his horse. Showing his anger The Grand Wizard stomps in protest and argues with the ref who simply and firmly orders The Grand Wizard back into the ring.

The Grand Wizard turns to attempt reentering the ring but Fred XL like a supernova of fury dives with the sledgehammer off the top rope. The sledge hammer strikes The Grand Wizard directly in the skull and immediately busts him open. The Grand Wizard falls to his knees as Fred XL begins unleashing several more blows with the sledge hammer. The sheer brutality is immense and very frightening for all to see.

However with a surge of energy The Grand Wizard gains control and stability as he grabs Fred XL and literally lifts him up in the air and tosses him back in the ring. Climbing after Fred XL into the ring The Grand Wizard literally stalks Fred XL waiting for him to regain his stance and climb to his feet. Once Fred XL is up The Grand Wizard flies forward and places Fred XL in a sharpshooter.

Fred XL looks to be in tremendous pain.

However Fred XL is too close to the ropes and quickly breaks the hold. Annoyed and bloody The Grand Wizard releases the hold and with perfect timing Fred XL strikes The Grand Wizard with a couple quick fists to The Grand Wizards head. Fred XL is then tossed the sledge hammer by the ref and once the weapon makes it into Fred XL's hands once more he doesn't stop using it till the Grand Wizard is laying a broken and bloody mess on the mat. Unsatisfied with merely doing that Fred XL looks about before lifting The Grand Wizard to his feet. He then delivers a powerful pedigree to The Grand Wizard. The Grand Wizard lays in the ring unconscious, blood literally covering and soaking through his white hood as Fred XL covers for the pin.

Three!

Winner: Fred xL

Griffin MacAlister and Shane are seated in Shane's office as Shane sharpens a long bowie knife at his desk. A meeting of sorts already is in the middle of taking place between the two men. Griffin exhales a large cloud of smoke.

So do you think you can help me with my problem?

Shane looks like he's considering several options in his mind before he responds.

Yes, I believe I can. Won't be the first time I had to deal with something of this nature either, although the last time was a far more different set of circumstances. Meet me after the show and we'll head over to my place to take care of what needs to be done. Nathaniel is actually an expert at small surgical procedures of that nature. You are okay with dealing with a Nazi, right?

Griffin MacAlister smirks for a second.

As long as he can remove the chip I don't give a flying fuck if he's a Nazi, a Black Panther or a Lehi.

Shane nods as Griffin rises to his feet.

Well then meet me tonight and you shall soon be a free man.

I'll see you then. Oh and Shane....thanks.

With that Griffin MacAlister exits Shane's office.

Ursula Areano
- vs -
Jezebel Heretic
Standard Match

Weight of the world by Evanescence is heard playing throughout the arena. Ursula Areano appears from behind the X-Tron curtains and stands ontop of the stage ramp as fireworks explode the arcs falling down on her. Soon after she walks down the ramp confident pounding her hands together in anticipation for the match. Approaching the ring she gets on the apron and moves between the ropes. After that she walks over to the ropes on the right side and stands on the first rope. She then bends over and looks at the fans with a smile on her face. She then gets off the ropes and walks to one side of the ring and waits for her opponent.

Quickly the music heard throughout the arena abruptly changes to Bible is Bullshit by Corporate Avenger and without wasting anytime Jezebel Heretic appears from behind the X-Tron curtain and runs down the stage ramp and slides into the ring and to her feet and without waring clotheslines the unsuspecting Ursula Areano into the turnbuckle she was leaning on. The referee quickly pulls the two women apart pushing Jezebel Heretic to her corner to regain control of the ring. Jezebel Heretic smirked condecendingly at Urusla Areano as she wiped away the blood from the small cut on her lip caused by the clothesline.

The referee finally motioned for the match begin and just as she had started the match Jezebel Heretic wasted no time by rushing her opponent and connecting with a drop kick to Ursula Areano’s chest causing her to fall off balance and onto the ring mat. Quickly scrambling to her feet Jezebel Heretic mounts Ursula Areano and begins hitting her frantically with a wild attack of punches to her face as she threw her hands up to defend herself blocking most of the frantic punches.

Finally having enough of the assault Ursula Areano pushed her hips up and forced Jezebel Heretic off of her. Both women now stood to their feet grappling onto one another as they exchanged blows from their elbows and forearms. Jezabel Heretic finally got the upperhand connecting with a swinging neckbreaker. The stunned Ursula Areano laid motionlessly as Jezabel Heretic ran towards the ropes and pushed off of them dropping a devastating elbow across Ursula Areano’s sternum.

Jezebel Heretic stands to her feet and makes her way over to a nearby turnbuckle and climbs it throwing her hands in the air taunting the crowd in hopes of approval, but instead is showered by a wave of boos. Giving Ursula Areano exactly the time she needed to regain her composure she slowly climbed to her feet as Jezabel Heretic climbed down from the turnbuckle and made her way back to the center of the ring. The two women slowly began to circle each other until finally locking up with a collar and elbow tie up. The fight momentarily for the domination until Ursula Areano takes control with a knee to Jezabel Heretics mid section, followed by a floating DDT. The crowd lets out a wave of cheers clearly showing that Ursula Aerano was the favorite in this match.

Not skipping a beat Ursula Aerano picked Jezebel Heretic up from the mat and connected with a spinning backhand sending her into the nearby turnbuckle. Again wasting no time Ursula Aerano rushes her opponent with a spear, but an aware Jezebel Heretic sidesteps her and helps force Ursula Aerano into the turnbuckle. Jezebel Heretic throws her hands in the air again thinking she has gained control of the match, but Ursula Aerano lifts herself up from the mat and connects with a clothesline from behind, sending Jezebel Heretic to the mat. Ursula Aerano climbs over her opponent and starts connecting with a fury of punches almost all of them connecting until she stands back up to her feet.

She lifts Jezebel Heretic from the mat and connects with headbutt, but doesn’t allow Jezebel Heretic to counterattack as she connects with a German suplex. Jezebel Heretic dazed and disoriented attempts to climb to her feet, but is taken back down to the mat with a echoing Step up Enzuigiri. It seemed like slow motion as the saliva and blood flew out of Jezebel Heretics mouth hitting the mat followed by her body. An irritated Ursula Aerano lifted her motionless victim off the mat holding most of her body weight as she almost fell back to the mat. Ursula Aerano Irish Whipped Jezebel Heretics into the turnbuckle and moved towards her throwing her hands in the air motioning for the end of the match. Finally reaching the turnbuckle she wasted no time and connected with a BUENOS AIRES SUPERKICK and watched as Jezebel Heretic fell to the mat again. Ursula Aerano grabbed Jezebel Heretics arm and drug her to the center of the ring and covered her for the three count. The referee falling to the mat and slamming his hand ferociously onto the mat.

1……..

2………

Suddenly without warning the lights in the arena went completely black, the fans could be heard moving restlessly in their chairs, and a very angry Ursula Areano shouting at the top of her lungs.

URSULA AREANO: “What the fuck?”

A familiar sound begins to echo throughout the Impact Arena as Sail by Awolnation echoes throughout the arena, the lights finally coming back on, but still leaving a dark effect in the arena as a purple and pink haze illuminates the stage ramp from the light above the X-TRON.

The fans let out a ear piercing wave of boos as Sarah Saint James appears from behind the X-TRON curtain and pauses momentarily at the top of the stage ramp as golden arcs shower over her!!

One of the fans can be heard screaming from the crowd...

It’s Sarah Saint James! She’s back!

Ursula Areano looks at the referee who had stopped his count in confusion and stood up to her feet as Sarah Saint James made her way down the stage ramp and to the edge of the ring where she lifts one leg onto the edge of the ring and runs her hands down it, then grabs the bottom rope and lifts herself onto the ledge of the ring doing the splits, her thong teasing the male and female audience as she bounced up and down. She then ducked under the bottom rope pushing her body forwards and onto her hands and knees as she slowly and sexually crawled to the center of the ring. Pyrotechnics exploded from the turnbuckles of the ring startling the referee as Sarah Saint James kneeled in front of Ursula Areano and grabbed her hip lifting herself up, her face running over the chizzled abs of Ursula Areano and over her cleavage.

Ursual Areano stood motionless and confused over Sarah Saint James behavior as the Xtreme Wrestling Federation Diva motioned for a microphone, Jezebel Heretic still laid motionless in the ring.

The music finally faded and the lights brightened the arena as a nearby stage hands tossed Sarah Saint James a microphone. She lifted the microphone to her soft pink luscious lips and began to speak over the fading of boos and negative chants.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: “First off let me apologize to Ursula Areano, the last thing I wanted to do was interrupt your debut match here on Saturday Night Impact.”

Ursula Aerano threw her hands in the air mouthing something at Sarah Saint James showing her displeasure.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: “You should consider it a privilege to be in the same ring as me as I make my return to the Xtreme Wrestling Federation and Saturday Night Impact….”

The fans interrupt with another wave of boos, but the conceited Sarah Saint James continues to talk over them.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: “A lot of rumors and speculations were made while I was in jail, some saying that me breaking the neck of Eric Sage was no accident and I came out here to clear the air and tell my side of the story, but unfortunately the Xtreme Wrestling Federation is not allowing me to tell you exactly what happened during the Helldome match back in December. Honestly though since joining the XWF and being constantly degraded by the fans, the superstars backstage, and management I don’t really give a damn what they, or you want from me or tell me what to do.”

Sarah Saint James paused licking her glistening lips as Ursula Aerano moved towards a nearby turnbuckle and leaned against it allowing the Diva to have her moment in the spotlight.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: “Eric Sage was a joke. He came to the Xtreme Wrestling Federation thinking that it was going to be easy, thinking that he was going to step into the ring and be handed championship title matches, fame and fortune. He had no business being in this business and at Helldome he proved just that. His inexperience in the ring cost him his life, and everyone wants me to feel remorse for him, they want me to blame myself, but I don’t.”

A sadistic smile formed over Sarah Saint James face as she continued.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: “I am done having remorse for anyone in this business, and tired of trying to please the fans. It’s because of people like you that I lost my job in New York as a Detective, always whining and complaining about how unfair everything is. It’s because of you that I have had to find a new path in life here in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. That new path is very clear, to weed out the simpletons, the weak, and the undeserving. Take Jezebel Heretic here for instance.”

Jezebel Heretic was finally coming to as Sarah Saint James knelt down and helped her to her feet, Jezebel resting her weight on Sarah Saint James to keep from falling over.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: “Everyone would think with her no bullshit attitude and the fact that she is full of hate for everything and everyone that the two of us are alike, that she has what it takes to be at the same level as someone like me……but she doesn’t.”

Sarah Saint James takes the end of her microphone and hits Jezebel Heretic in between the eyes with it and then tosses it to the ground as she picks her up for a ONE TIME 69, Sarah Saint James version of the Tombstone Piledriver. She seductively sways her hips back and forth before dropping Jezebel Heretic to the ground, her head bouncing off the ring mat as she laid on the ground once again motionless. Sarah Saint James continued to lay on top of her in the 69 position her thong in the face of Jezebel Heretic as she reached for the microphone she had dropped.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: “You see no matter how sinister you think you are, no matter how dark and hateful of a persona you put off you have to stand for something, or you will fall for everything.”

Sarah Saint James stood to her feet and pulled on her outfit in an attempt to straighten it.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: “Jezebel Heretic stands for nothing, she is just another Eric Sage a face that no one will remember in months. But Ursula Aerano even though we are cut from a different cloth, at least she stands for something and knows what she wants. She lost two matches in one night, but she never once let it discourage her, she used the darkness deep down inside of her that she refuses to believe is there and pushed forward. That is what the Xtreme Wrestling Federation needs, she is what I need to put this company back on track.”

Ursula Areano looked at Sarah Saint James in confusion as she continued to listen to her incoherent ramblings.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: “Like me she is a future champion in this company, and the only question she has to ask herself is simple…..Will she do whatever it takes to carry her to the top, to shine in the spotlight?”

Sarah Saint James walked over to Ursula Areano walked over to her and stopped in front of her, Sarah’s eyes moving up and then down as she over looked Ursula.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: “If you think you have what it takes and you want to reach the top, you know where to find me backstage.”

Sarah Saint James dropped the microphone and leaned forward pressing her lips against Ursula Areano’s, the male fans stopping their wave of boos momentarily as they watched in anticipation. Ursual Areano pushed Sarah Saint James away and watched as she exited the ring and headed backstage. Ursula Areano taking advantage of the situation laid down and covered Jezebel Heretic as the referee slammed his hand down for the three count.

1…..

2…..

...THREE!!!

Winner: Ursula Areano

MAIN EVENT

3 x Better Sid Feder
"The Personification of Perfection" Michael James
Sebastian Duke
- vs -
"THE BLACK CIRCLE"
Angelus
N.A.Z.I.
Cyren
(Cyren was placed into a guillotine and beheaded by his long time friend Shane on Wednesday Warfare... will The Black Circle find a replacement in time?)
X-treme Rules, 1 Fall

The main event is set to take place next, but instead we're greeted once again by none other than XWF owner, Shane .

Shane makes his way into the ring and takes a moment to observe all of the fans who are mostly booing him and giving him the finger. Shane doesn't necessarily smile but you can just tell he's absorbing and loving every moment of it. After a few moments he begins...

: Thank you... thank you. I appreciate that standing ovation very much. Now as you all know, it's time for tonight's main event! There's only one problem though... we're short one Cyren. Has anybody seen Cyren?

Shane starts to look out to different fans and asks them if they've seen Cyren. Some of them shrug... others just laugh... and others respond with derogatory remarks and inappropriate gestures.

: Great! That's what I thought... well I guess The Black Circle is just going to have to suck it up and destroy our opponents in a handicap situation. N.A.Z.I. and Angelus, my two loyal warriors, can easily take down the likes of Michael James, Sid Feder, and Sebastian Duke! This is going to be child's play...

Shane hesitates for a moment just soaking in all the negative feedback from these fans tonight. He nods his approval.

: And before I forget... let me go ahead and make it clear just what kind of match you're about to see. Ladies and gentlemen - the following contest will be held under "'s Rules" and I will be right here at ringside the entire time to be sure those rules are ENFORCED!!!

The fans boo heavily as they realize all this means is Shane is going to be causing trouble at ringside and trying to help his Black Circle cheat their way to a tainted victory.

: So without further ado... allow me to introduce to you the men who will stand by my side and walk with me through the fires of hell! Allow me to introduce to you... THE BLACK CIRCLE!

(press play to hear official theme)

"Halloween III" by The Bleeding Light slowly creeps into the air and fills the arena as the fans look toward the entrance where there are golden spotlights shining down while the rest of the arena is slowly purged into darkness. The golden lights continue to illuminate the entrance way as the first man walks out - Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus.

He stands at the entrance and remains still as he looks out into the sea of fans; a look of disgust coming over him as he sees a group of black people in the nearby fans, all booing him and cussing him out. N.A.Z.I. shakes his head in dismay as he glances back toward the entrance and awaits his partner. A few seconds later, Angelus makes his way out from the back and is keeping his eyes locked hard on N.A.Z.I. Angelus stares him down for a second but then proceeds to pass him by and continues down the ramp toward the ring. N.A.Z.I. begins to follow as the golden spotlights follow each man toward the ring separately; Angelus making much headway and actually already entering the ring while N.A.Z.I. is still calmly making his way down the ramp.

Once Angelus is inside the ring, the lights of the arena return to normal and Shane can be seen standing across from Angelus. The two men stare at one another for a second before Shane lifts his mic...

: I'm looking for the best performance of your life tonight, Anj. DO NOT let me down...

Angelus doesn't flinch or respond as he keeps his eyes locked on , who now continues the introductions.

: And now... the three pieces of waste that will serve as nothing more than examples here tonight... Feder! Duke! James! Get your asses out here right now so The Black Circle can teach you a thing or two about 's Law of the Land.

Shane now directly yells out an order to the production team in back.

: And don't be wasting my time playing any of their God damn music. Send all three of them out here at once for the slaughter; they're not about to be impressing anyone tonight anyway.

Michael James is the first to make his way out from the back, clearly not even phased by his lack of a proper introduction. Immediately following him is Sebastian Duke who also does not look amused...

: Well that's two of you... where the hell is your partner? You're going to need all three of you, I can assure you.

Michael James and Sebastian Duke make their way to the ring as some commotion begins in the audience. Sid Feder is making his way through the crowd and he's got a crowbar with him that he's holding high above his head on display as he makes his way through.

: I don't think so, Sid... you get to this ring but you leave that weapon with me or...

But it's too late! Sid has jumped the barricade and struck N.A.Z.I. in the face with the crowbar at ringside! N.A.Z.I. goes down and Sid tosses the crowbar to Michael James who gladly catches it and immediately looks over toward Angelus who is still inside the ring. Sid and Sebastian begin stomping on N.A.Z.I. and taking advantage of his dazed state as James continues to eyeball Shane and Angelus.

: James... you drop that weapon right now.

Michael James slowly stalks his way up the steel steps and enters the ring with and Angelus. Shane stands in front of Angelus, who is readied in fighting stance, and Shane tells him to stand down. Shane turns to Michael and puts out his hand.

: You hand me that weapon right now or you'll be in the same condition as Cyren by the end of the evening. Do you understand me?

But suddenly is shoved aside by Angelus from behind and Angelus instantly springs into action with a kick to Michael James' hand that sends the crowbar flying out of the ring! Michael James charges but Angelus dodges and catches James with a quick kick to the side followed by a roundhouse kick that sends James crashing through the ropes and out of the ring!

: That's it! Ring the bell and start this match! NOW!

Shane signals for the bell as he quickly exits the ring and seems to check his pockets to make sure nothing has fallen out when he was shoved. Shane pulls some kind of device out of the inside pocket of his flight jacket and smiles as he cups it in his hands, quickly tucking it back away inside of his jacket.

N.A.Z.I. has begun to try and fight off Sid and Sebastian, so Shane goes ahead and helps him out by grabbing a soda from a fan and tossing it into Sid's face. Sid loses it! Sid begins to chase Shane around the ring but Shane is actually very fast on his feet and stays ahead of Sid... until midway up the ramp when Sid finally lunges forward and catches Shane, bringing him down on the hard steel of the ramp and then slamming Shane's skull into the steel a few times. Once Shane appears to stop moving, Sid returns toward the ring as the match seems to finally be taking some kind of official shape...

It looks like Nathaniel and Michael James are going to lock up in the center of the ring. Both haven't been shy this week about trading words and insults about one another.

James transitions the lockup to a headlock and really applies the pressure. Nathaniel starts to push James towards the ropes and then pushes off and sends James running.

On the return he drops to the mat as James hops over him and then on the rebound Nathaniel catches him with a hip toss that sends James backing into the corner to regroup.

Both men are back to their feet and icily staring each other down. They come back fast toward the center of the ring again, lock up, and James uses his strength to push Nathaniel to his knees. James breaks the lockup to kick Nathaniel in the stomach and then he's slinging him off the rope with an irish whip.

Off the rebound James shoots off the mat and hits Nathaniel with a leaping clothesline that absolutely levels Mr. White Pride himself.

James isn't wasting time though, he grabs Nathaniel by the hair, hard, pulls him back to his feet, but ever the opportunist, Nathaniel hits James with a low blow that drops the big man to the mat.

Nathaniel gets to his feet and stands over James who is grimacing in pain. He takes his boot and starts to playfully kick James in the head as he stares down at the man with a smirk on his face.

He then slowly saunters to the ropes and with very little momentum hits James with a leg drop across the neck. He goes to make the cover --

Nathaniel breaks his own cover and the crowd lets him have it. Still kneeling he grabs James' by the head and starts to just drill him with punches.

He climbs back to his feet, taking James along with him, but in one quick motion James scoops Nathaniel up and drops him with a big samoan drop!

James shoots to his feet and spies Angelus over his shoulder and charges and clocks Angelus in the face with an elbow that causes Angelus to fall to the outside of the ring.

He turns his attention back to Nathaniel and returns the leg drop he received with one of his own. Instead of making the pin, James drags Nathaniel back to his feet and whips him into the corner -- his team's corner -- where Sid and Duke decide to get in on the fun and hold Nathaniel down as James starts to rock him with body shots like he's Mike Tyson in his prime.

Outside the ring, has finally recovered from his brief encounter with Sid and now Shane is screaming at Angelus to get in there and help his partner, but Angelus is ignoring him. In favor of that he's yelling at Nathaniel to break free and make a tag.

James tags Duke in and both he and James start laying a mud hole into Nathaniel and yet -- Angelus still isn't doing a damn thing!

The ref finally has to intervene and he gets Duke to back off to give Nathaniel a little air. Duke give him about a second or two, then he irish whips Nathaniel across the ring to the opposite turnbuckle.

And now here comes Duke and he crashes into Nathaniel using all his weight to crush the other man against the turnbuckle.

He turns his back for a second to see how his teammates like that, but as his back is turned, Angelus taps the hand of a dazed Nathaniel, and then he's flying into the ring!

Duke turns around as he sees the audience on their feet and he walks right into the Whole Damn Show (Superkick)!! Whoa!!!

Angelus goes for the cover --

But the ref is kicking him out of the ring! He didn't see the tag! Angelus starts to argue his case.

Meanwhile, outside the ring, Feder is fishing around under the apron and he finds a steel chair. He slides in into the ring next to a groggy Duke who now seeing the weapon, gets his second wind.

Angelus has his back to Duke, and as he turns around -- CRACK! Duke levels him with a chair. He goes for the cover --

NO! Nathaniel breaks the cover and Duke is pissed! He tries to strike his adversary, but Nathaniel is a little quicker as he kicks Duke in the gut and plants him with a snap DDT.

Meanwhile, Angelus has rolled to the outside of the ring to collect himself, but isn't pleased with his performance so far. He heads over to where the timekeeper is and calls for something. A staff member hands him what looks like a police taser.

He stalks back over to Angelus and winds up to shock him with it, but stops himself as Angelus turns around to catch him in the act. The crowd is cheering for him to strike , and he's poised to, but he never gets a chance.

Michael James is there, and certainly not to help , no this is personal. He's got a kendo stick and he cracks it across Angelus' back. smiles, and slowly backs away to let the situation work itself out.

Back in the ring, Nathaniel has Duke in the camel clutch and he's got him trapped in the center of the ring, but Duke won't tap out.

Very, very slowly, Duke is able to use his size and strength to slide his knees up underneath himself and then suddenly he's standing and Nathaniel is hanging on and Duke launches himself backwards sending himself and Nathaniel crashing to the mat.

Back outside the ring, Angelus is trying to get to his feet as James brings the kendo stick down onto his back again, and again, leaving Angelus wrenching in pain. On the third strike though, Angelus catches the kendo stick in his hands and yanks it free from James.

He swings, hard, and cracks James across the ribs, the brings it down hard across the other man's head dropping him to the ringside mat.

Angelus looks into the ring and happens to catch Duke (who has disposed of Nathaniel in the corner) looking out at him and what he's done to James.

Angelus shrugs, and slides into the ring, kendo stick in hand.

Duke comes running fast, but Angelus is just a little quicker, and in a blur he catches Duke in the ribs with the kendo stick. Then in one fluid motion he takes out Duke's knees.

He's about to finish him off, when he's taken out by Sid Feder who has come to save the day. He blindsides Angelus with the 3 X Better Forearm and Angelus collapses to the mat!

Moving quickly, Sid drags Duke's arm over Angelus and counts along with the ref --

NO! Shane just stomped on the referee's head to stop the count?!?! Angelus looks like he got a shoulder up too but we'll never know if it was in time or not because had to ruin the count.

Sebastian gets up and Sid grabs , holding him in a full nelson and shaking him back and forth as violently as possible to loosen the boss up before Sebastian comes in and drives a HUGE undercut into Shane's lower abdomen. Sid and Sebastian shove through the ropes and he spills to the outside pretty hard as a small black device falls out from his inside jacket pocket and bounces a few feet from Shane.

Sid goes back to his corner and asks for the tag which Sebastian delivers, and Sid enters the ring like a ball of fire! He pulls Angelus up and whips him into the ropes, catching him with a picture perfect dropkick on the way back. Sid picks up the kendo stick and begins beating Angelus with it as Michael James and Sebastian Duke are outside of the ring taking care of Nathaniel and Shane . Sebastian stomps on Shane's hand as Shane was reaching for that small black device that fell out of his pocket. Sebastian reaches down and picks it up, examining it. It appears to be some kind of remote control device with a large red button in the middle of it.

Sebastian acts like he's going to press the button and Shane begs him not to.

: No... NO! Don't do it! You don't know what that button does!

Sebastian: Really... well then it looks like there's only one way to find out.

: Nooooo!!!

Shane jumps forward but Sebastian sidesteps him and... PRESSES THE BUTTON!

...Instant blackness throughout the arena...

In the distance, Shane's voice can be heard laughing loudly and proclaiming.

: Fools! All of you! You just signed your own death warrant! HAHAHAHAHA!

Several more seconds pass that seem like hours as nobody has any idea what's happening.

"Ooof!"

Crash!

"Arrrggh"

Bang!

"Aaaahhh!"

Sounds can be heard but nothing can be seen!

A few moments later, the lights come back on!

Sebastian Duke and Michael James are both down outside of the ring, holding their heads as if they've been struck by something. In the ring we see Angelus recovering in the corner and pulling himself back up to his feet...

...but in the middle of the ring we see Sid Feder on the receiving end of...

The Pearl River Plunge! (double underhook powerbomb into a pin)

It's Ahmed Johnson! Ahmed Johnson has returned to the ring after already making his presence felt tonight! He's the third member of The Black Circle's team tonight!!!

: Ladies and gentlemen! The swerve of the century... the newest AND BLACKEST member of The Black Circle... AHMED JOHNSON!

Ahmed is holding the pin on Sid and the groggy referee who had been stomped by Shane earlier is actually crawling over to make a count!!!

NO!!!

...THREEEEEE Times Better Sid Feder kicks out! The fans go crazy and Shane begins losing his mind at ringside!

Shane begins yelling instructions to Ahmed, who pulls Sid up and holds him so Angelus can deliver his patented Whole Damn Show superkick. Angelus doesn't look thrilled with the scenario unfolding but wants this match ended already, so he measures Sid up while Ahmed holds him....

Angelus drives it home! The Whole Damn Show...

Right to the face of Ahmed Johnson! Sid dropped down out of the way just in time!

Angelus immediately tries to correct the mistake by following up with an instant second Whole Damn Show to Sid Feder who is rising back to his feet but Sid drops down to one knee just as Angelus extends his leg fully...

NASTY NUT SHOT! Ohhhh!!! Angelus is feeling that one!

Sid grabs Angelus and hits The Ratings Spike! Shane is going crazy at ringside and ordering N.A.Z.I. to get in there but he's moving slowly after all that he's endured here tonight. Sid rolls Angelus' body off to the side and pulls Ahmed right into the center of the ring, just as Michael James slides that crowbar from earlier into the ring at Sid. Sid picks up the crowbar, winds up... and...

CRRRRRACK!!! Ahmed's head nearly spins off of his body it turns to fast after being struck by that home run swing. So much blood flies out of Ahmed's mouth and face that it resembles a scene out of Mortal Kombat, and Ahmed crashes down like a ton of bricks. Sid mounts him and relentlessly jams the end of the crowbar down into Ahmed's face and throat and chest. Sid has lost it! The inside of the ring looks like a murder scene as Sid finally throws the crowbar out of the ring at Shane, hitting him in the leg with it and causing Shane to fall. Sid goes right back over to Ahmed and executes a full cover, not caring about all the blood getting on himself in the process...

The referee, still groggy, begins to make the count!

...but here comes N.A.Z.I.!!!

...Nathaniel leaps for the pin in a desperate attempt to break it up before the three....

...but it's too late!

...THREE!!! The ref's hand comes down a third time as Nathaniel lands on Sid just a split second too late!

Winners: Sid Feder, Michael James, Sebastian Duke

N.A.Z.I. doesn't even seem to care as he follows up by grabbing Sid and pulling him right up into The Iron Cross! (i.e. Celtic Cross)

Michael James gets in the ring and spins Nathaniel around, catching him across the face with a hard crowbar shot that sends him crashing through the ropes and landing outside right next to Shane . Shane quickly grabs N.A.Z.I. and holds him back as he tries to get up and re-enter the ring. Sebastian Duke and Michael James now stand in the ring as they help Sid back up to his feet.

Shane, Nathaniel and Angelus regroup on the outside but Angelus shoves Shane away from him before heading directly up the ramp and to the back. Shane grabs a mic and yells into the ring...

: Don't think this is some kind of victory against The Black Circle. Don't think this is going to slow us down... You racist pieces of garbage just tried to murder Ahmed in that ring and you better believe I'm going to see to it that payment is served. I'll see you guys very soon!

Shane drops the mic and heads up the ramp with Nathaniel as the trio in the ring, though battered and bruised, receive a considerable ovation from this capacity crowd.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post