Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let Him In
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-19-2022, 07:11 AM

The God stands before the bright colored wild man, and his two wolf companions, standing face to face. Phantom Panzer pops out upon the sidelines from a cloud of bloody and semen covered confetti, holding a cartoonishly sized popcorn bucket full of caramel popcorn.

"To what do I owe this displeasure, Brother?"

The glowing wild man stared at the Godly form of Oswald's, almost standing eye to eye, imbued by the power of the being of Light.

"Your terror needs to stop, Brother. That is my purpose. That is why I'm here."

The man looks at Panzer

"Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention."

Oswald's Godly form looked at Panzer, who waggles his fingers and grins ear to ear.

"You will die after I deal with him, Clown.

Both the God and the wild man cracked their knuckles before both of them began to armor up their bodies. The onyx stone and metallic tree like bark covering Oswald's Godly form, and bright armor beginning to latch onto the wild man's flesh, burning into the skin, causing him to wince in pain as flesh and metal became one, much like The God's body. His face being covered by a metal mask, shaped to his face, symbols of wolves. The wolves at his side began to seemingly mimic their master, as their fur began to look metallic in nature, until they were fully covered in the metal substance, as both sides took their stances, readying for what is essentially going to be a dizzying amounts of power that soon will be putting out into the multiverses as the camera fades to black.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I welcome you to the power of a multiverse being torn apart. Hi, I'm a projection, an A. I. created by Oswald's lead scientists, to basically act in his stead should something like the destruction of all space and time because two sides can't see eye to eye.

Cashs, let me run down a list of my accomplishments for you, okay?

Two time Star of the Month winner.
Anarchy Champion
Intercontinental Champion
Hart Champion
Two time X-Treme Champion.

See that last one?

I held that championship twice. What match type do we have coming up? Oh yeah. X-Treme.

This match is not going to be in your favor, Cashe. Did you not see what I did in my "tag" match against the THUGS?

I carried Thias's fucking worthless ass. That promo? All me. People want to try and put me down, want to throw me aside, in 2022, after 2021 went so fucking well for me in general. I beat two people almost single-handedly. THUGS tried to talk down, and I showed them why I am still, even without a fucking title, the God Champion of the XWF. Because I don't need a title, to show my superiority. I do want one, which is why I'm going to make sure you stay at the bottom of the line, like a gamer who camped out for a video game release, but because they went to take a shit, other people took their spot in line and found themselves waiting, only to get nothing because everybody else bought the game and the store was just one game shy, not expecting the release to go so well.

That's what's going to happen. You're going to shit, take so long that your spot is going to be taken, and you'll end up in the back of the Anarchy Championship consideration line.

This match favors me, 'I Wish My Name Was Actually Johnny Cash So People Would Take Me Seriously', and not you.

When push comes to shove, I'm going to kick your teeth in and put you on your back for the three count, or for you to tap out. Either way works. I'll see you at Anarchy, child, and prepare to get demolished."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-19-2022), Charlie Nickles (01-19-2022), Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-19-2022), Jason Cashe (01-19-2022), Theo Pryce (01-19-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-19-2022)