Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The stars under which we are born
Raion Kido Offline
The Lion

XWF FanBase:
Families & Kids, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

01-16-2022, 03:07 PM

Every single one of us is born under a sign. A sign drawn by a set of stars, a constellation, one of the twelve that share the celestial sphere, where the paths of the sun, the moon, and all planets are drawn.

It is said that the stars under which we are born rule our fate, our fortune, the very essence of who we are.

I don't know if I would go that far - I believe that ultimately, we are what we make of ourselves. However, the stars under which we are born give us the way to eventually find that fate, whether it comes to us, or whether we build it.

I know the stars under which I was born. Do you know yours?

[Image: yfesfA4.jpg]

Signature courtesy of Atara Themis!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Raion Kido's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-16-2022), Charlie Nickles (01-16-2022), Jin Ishida (01-23-2022), Marf (01-16-2022), Theo Pryce (01-16-2022)
Latina Submission Machina Offline
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

01-16-2022, 04:00 PM

LSM looks from side to side before leaning in close to Kido. She speaks in a quiet tone to him.

"Do you know anything about the demon star of Algol?"

[Image: 0BHMDmC.png]
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]
3x Freestyle Champion

1x Billion Dollar Champion
2x Anarchy Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Latina Submission Machina's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-16-2022), Jin Ishida (01-23-2022), Raion Kido (01-16-2022), Unknown Soldier (01-16-2022)
Raion Kido Offline
The Lion

XWF FanBase:

01-16-2022, 04:27 PM

(01-16-2022, 04:00 PM)Latina Submission Machina Said: LSM looks from side to side before leaning in close to Kido. She speaks in a quiet tone to him.

"Do you know anything about the demon star of Algol?"

Raion's eyes focus before he stares at the Latina Submission Machina, eye to eye.

Hm! The Gorgon of Perseus!

Algol is part of the Perseus constellation, and Perseus is the mythical hero that slew Medusa by taking her head. Thus Algol is associated with decapitations, and it is said to be one of the unluckiest stars in the sky.

[Image: tumblr_nzegocDWZ11s6cql7o1_500.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Raion Kido's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-16-2022), Jin Ishida (01-23-2022), Latina Submission Machina (01-16-2022), Marf (01-16-2022)
Latina Submission Machina Offline
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

01-16-2022, 06:22 PM

(01-16-2022, 04:27 PM)Raion Kido Said: Raion's eyes focus before he stares at the Latina Submission Machina, eye to eye.

Algol is part of the Perseus constellation, and Perseus is the mythical hero that slew Medusa by taking her head. Thus Algol is associated with decapitations, and it is said to be one of the unluckiest stars in the sky.

LSM's eyes go wide as Raion explains the meaning of the star to her. She looks down to the ground as she shakes her head from side to side. She places her left hand on her masked face as she mutters softly to herself.

"A mal tiempo, buena cara."

LSM sighs softly as she brings her hand back down to her waist. She looks back up to meet the eyes of the stargazer. She plaster an artificial smile onto her face.

"Well then....I guess I had better watch out for any guillotines I see! Where do you find out all this stuff about stars, anyways? Do you have some books I can borrow?"

[Image: 0BHMDmC.png]
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]
3x Freestyle Champion

1x Billion Dollar Champion
2x Anarchy Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Latina Submission Machina's post:
Raion Kido (01-16-2022)
Raion Kido Offline
The Lion

XWF FanBase:

01-16-2022, 06:40 PM

(01-16-2022, 06:22 PM)Latina Submission Machina Said:
(01-16-2022, 04:27 PM)Raion Kido Said: Raion's eyes focus before he stares at the Latina Submission Machina, eye to eye.

LSM's eyes go wide as Raion explains the meaning of the star to her. She looks down to the ground as she shakes her head from side to side. She places her left hand on her masked face as she mutters softly to herself.

"A mal tiempo, buena cara."

LSM sighs softly as she brings her hand back down to her waist. She looks back up to meet the eyes of the stargazer. She plaster an artificial smile onto her face.

"Well then....I guess I had better watch out for any guillotines I see! Where do you find out all this stuff about stars, anyways? Do you have some books I can borrow?"

Raion's eyebrows raise as a wily smile appears on his face.

Who's to say YOU're not doing the decapitations, lady? Maybe you're the Perseus that takes Medusa's head as a shield, whose gaze turns foes to stone.

As for my sources, well...

He hands her a small book, which, on a closer look, turns out to be a comic book!

In my land, it's "Saint Seiya". In English, it's "Knights of the Zodiac". In your language, it's "Los Caballeros del Zodíaco". Famous worldwide, not so popular in the U.S.

For some of us, though... it may just as well be the Bible.

He scratches the back of his head, giving the luchadora a silly look - just as a young boy from Osaka would give.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Raion Kido's post:
Latina Submission Machina (01-16-2022)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-16-2022, 06:43 PM

Your world's a lie.

Gravy says to Raion in passing as he breezes right on by.

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Raion Kido (01-16-2022)
Raion Kido Offline
The Lion

XWF FanBase:

01-16-2022, 07:05 PM

(01-16-2022, 06:43 PM)(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Said: Your world's a lie.

Gravy says to Raion in passing as he breezes right on by.

As he answers, Raion doesn't even turn to face him.

Try me sometime and we shall see if it is a lie.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Raion Kido's post:
Jin Ishida (01-23-2022), Latina Submission Machina (01-16-2022)