Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Cross-Promotional Event Boards » Cross-Promotional Rosters
HONORED GUEST: Here For Cross-Branded Event Lissie Hope
Lissie Hope Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-25-2022, 02:36 PM

Lissie Hope

[Image: E26-D2-DE3-E095-42-AD-A311-D593779537-A4.gif]

Given Name: Elisabeth Hope
Ring Nickname(s): "The Blackheart", The Dreamer", "The Heroine of Action Wrestling"
Stable: None
Hometown: New Orleans, Louisiana
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 143 pounds
Born: November 1st, 1996 (Conroe, Texas)

Accolades:

AW World Champion (2x)
AW United States Champion
AW Tag Team Champion (with Addy A - "The Swallowing")

Action Wrestling Woman of the Year (2x)
Acton Wrestling Tag Team of the Year (with Addy A - "The Swallowing")
Miss All-In 2019
Runner-Up 2020 Havoc Rumble

GCWA World Champion (2x)
GCWA Warrior of the Ring 2020

Personality: Elisabeth Hope is a small-town Texas girl at heart, but has grown into the woman she is under the big city lights during her time in both New Orleans and Las Vegas. Gender-blind and an outspoken feminist, Lissie longs to be a female icon in the wrestling industry, intent on leaving a legacy to be proud of far beyond her years. Even if she's comfortable in cities, she's never lost her outdoorsiness and loves rock climbing and hiking, but the big athletic gyms are where she shaped and toned her body. She’s performed in weight-lifting competitions and in amateur boxing rings, but still loves throwing on a dress and painting her face and picking up randoms on her nights out. She’s strong and sexy; tough and provocative.

Quote:Professional Biography:

FOR IN-DEPTH BACKGROUND AND AN EXTENSIVE MATCH HISTORY: Click here

Pic Base: Cara Maria Sorbello

Alignment: Face

Gimmick: "Broken Bird" | The classic story of a competitor who peaked too soon. Saw a large amount of success early, amassing a large following and the notoriety and monetary success that comes with it. Lissie was thrust into the spotlight far before she was ready to appreciate it. Her brother kept her in check, but after his untimely passing in the summer of 2020, chose to fill the hole he left behind with numbing dependency. After a close call with death herself, she was taken in by Philidor Holdings, crippling her reputation and good-will. After nearly a year of being a villain, she's trying to reestablish the role she was born to be: the Heroine of Action Wrestling. But despite her second attempt at sober-living, the demons are still lurking, giving chase, and at any moment they could pull her back under. Even if she projects a tough exterior, she still just wants to be loved. She wants to be respected. And though it's difficult to admit, she just needs some help.

In-Ring Style: Heavy striker with some submissions and technique. Can overpower competitors with a similar build, looking to wear them down and possibly isolating a weak limb, but highly adaptable with larger opponents with efficient counters and opportunistic defense. Tough as nails and can take a lot of punishment. She prefers a strong, no-doubt-about-it finish but will not limit herself to looking for an opportunity to steal a victory, too. If it pisses someone off, even better.

Attire: Black t-shirt from her "Hero" collection, which she removes before the start of the match to reveal an Under Armour exercise top. Black and pink-trimmed leggings and pink Under Armour tennis shoes.

Theme: Grimes - "You'll Miss Me When I'm Not Around"

Entrance:

NOTE: THIS IS MY ACTION WRESTLING ENTRANCE. I WILL ADAPT TO THE STYLE OF THE XWF/DENZEL PORTER INVITATIONAL STYLE WHEN I FIND OUT HOW YOU FORMAT.

The heavy synths of "You'll Miss Me When I'm Not Around" by Grimes begins. The child-like adlibs and the booming bass shakes the seats underneath each audience member. They rise to their feet in anticipation of the arrival of Action Wrestling’s former two-time World Champion, "The Blackheart" Lissie Hope!

I shot myself yesterday / got to Heaven anyway

The crowd jumps out of their seats as Grimes' continues to sing into the pre-chorus. The anticipation is growing, and the cheers start to crescendo.

If you don't bleed / then you don't die
Cross my heart / and hope to fly

Finally, the curtains spread and Lissie Hope emerges at the top of the entrance stage, standing for a moment and appreciating all of the cheers being levied in her direction.

If they could see me now / smiling six-feet underground

She notices signs of support in the front rows, and she acknowledges those young fans with high-fives. She sprints down the ramp, sliding under the bottom rope. She bounces to her feet and raises her arms to the crowd.

You'll miss me when I'm not around

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, from New Orleans, Louisianas... standing 5'4" and weighing 143 pounds... "THE BLACKHEART"... LISSSSSSIEEEE HOOOOOOPE!

She enters the ring, wearing a cut-off "Hero" tee-shirt, revealing a black Under Armour exercise top and black and pink workout pants. She tosses the shirt into front rows, watching the fans fight over the memorabilia. Climbing the corner to acknowledge the fans, the song fades to a hush and she awaits the opening bell.

MOVESET
Strikes:
Stiff punches and heavy kicks to the lower limbs
Mounted elbows and hammerfists/short elbows
Counter back elbows
Muay thai clinch, with devastating knees
Double underhook with knees
Enziguri
Eye rake
Foot stomp

Grappling:
Snap DDT
Snap Suplex
Swinging neckbreaker
German Suplex
Belly to belly suplex
Snapmare with a kick to the spine

Aerial:
Missile dropkick
Flying Legdrop

Submissions:
Elevated Boston Crab (with knee on back of neck)
Crossface Chickenwing
Dragon Sleeper
Kimura
Texas Cloverleaf

Signature move(s): All moves can be used as counters for a shift in momentum.
Bicycle Kick to the chest
Roundhouse Kick to the head
Spinning Back Elbow
Tornado DDT (off a whip or from the turnbuckle)
Spear (diving, running, off a whip, and could follow up with a mount into punches or a submission attempt)

Big Spots: *rarely used, mostly for momentum swinging HOLY SHIT moments or special finishers*
Tope Suicida (from inside to outside ring, either off or over top rope)
Flying Superkick (off top rope)
Five-Star Frog Splash

Finisher(s):
"Crown of Thorns" - Pedigree
"Cherry Bomb"[ - Corkscrew Swanton Bomb
“Lights Out”- Jumping twisting knee to face (AEW Hikaru Shida)
"Say Goodnight" - Triangle choke
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lissie Hope's post:
Jay Omega (01-25-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (01-25-2022)