Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Madness Character Development RP Board
Confrontation at the grocery store
Lexi Gold Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-12-2022, 10:36 AM

We see a camera following Lexi Gold as she is preparing to go inside of the grocery store to pick up a few groceries that she was running low on. Lexi always tried to make sure she looked her best when she was out and about. Today was no exception to that rule, she had a nude snake printed dress with a slit on the leg area, and matching heels. While inside she seemed cheerful as she grabbed a basket and started to browse through the aisles, picking up eggs, bread, butter and milk and placing the items in her cart, then went ahead and stood in the check out line. As she waited, she noticed a homeless man short of money, so she walked up to him and offered to pay for his stuff. She has never been in his position, but always wanted better ways to improve the new version of herself even if it meant helping a total stranger.

The V.I.P Chris Mosh was also in line look fly in black slacks with a black t-shirt on with an open black button down over that as he saw this he just shook his head in disgust at Lexi and the homeless man.

Lexi notices his expression and turns to acknowledge him, already getting bad vibes before even speaking to him.

LEXI GOLD: “Excuse me, is there a problem here?”

Chris Mosh: “Yes, that person needs to learn how to budget and should have known that they didn’t have the money for the junk they bought and you bought their stuff, no wonder why you look the way you do.”

She crosses her arms and shakes her head, she turns her back to finish helping pay for the other man's items before her attention is back to the rude gentleman. The crowd of people look on in concern.

LEXI GOLD: “You know some people don't have the privilege of having nice things, so for you to look down on them proves to me what an asshole you are, Chris. Did you assume I didn't know who you're? I know all about you, trust me.”

Chris Mosh: “Well of course everyone knows who I am and I’m not an asshole because I was nice enough to give all my employees two weeks off due to me doing my own shopping, but if I may ask, who are you, a fan?”

LEXI GOLD: “Oh yeaaaaah I am a big fan, but seriously I wouldn't be a fan of yours even if they paid me. I am sure your own employees can't even stand you. You have a big ego and think you are better than everyone, but guess what, sweetheart that is not the case.”

Chris Mosh: “My employees love me, I mean where else do you get to work for someone who gives you a place to live and still pays you and most of my employees are my best friends and are the best in their professions and you still haven’t told me who you are. ”

She pulls out her phone as he is talking, then smirks and looks up at him once again.

LEXI GOLD: “I'm Lexi Gold. I'm sure you will find out all about me soon enough. Good luck in the tournament. You are going to need it.”

She looks at him up and down with a grin on her face, then grabs her basket and leaves him standing there.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Lexi Gold's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-12-2022), JimCaedus (01-12-2022), Jin Ishida (01-23-2022), Marf (01-12-2022), Tommy Wish (01-12-2022)