Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Wild Thing
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-11-2022, 11:42 PM

Its the bottom of the ninth and out comes some low rent knock off of "Wild Thing" Ricky Vaughn. Instead, I must be facing a distant relative in Peter Vaughn. Must've really like that movie to chose that last name. Major League was good but Roger Dorn was the clear star.

I don't even need to plug BarnCoin to you. How is that one for a burn? I don't want you to invest into this once in a lifetime opportunity that can save your life. It will drag you out of debt. The people I truly want are people who are tired of living paycheck to paycheck.

The people who could really benefit from this wonderful. Not some crumb bum. I've drank my share of beer and dipped my own tobacco but you mean nothing to me. Once that bell rings, it will be all over. Now for everyone else listening in. Please buy some BarnCoin.

You won't regret it. I am a proven star in my own right and I know good investments. I ran a wrestling school, a production company, and been wrestling for well over a decade. We accept all forms of payment. Just visit BarnCoin.tk and choose how you wanna pay.

I guarantee it will change your life. Just look at how the French people have taken to it. I got plenty of ways to accept their foreign money. Just trust me. Forget what Leopold D. Morgan is saying about me being a deadbeat.

That guy has no clue what he is talking about. I did not burn down that building. I promise you that much. In fact, I swear on the bible that I am innocent. This is all part of a conspiracy to keep me from sharing this wonderful gift with you.

"Vive la France!" Just ask anybody in this wonderful country about me. I am a national treasure. Peter Vaughn will see the Green Dream fairly quick. Just bet on it.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Barney Green's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-12-2022), Charlie Nickles (01-12-2022), JimCaedus (01-12-2022), Marf (01-12-2022), Peter Vaughn (01-12-2022)