Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Caught up (RP 5)
Alex Shawn Offline
Glory Will be Achieved

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

07-02-2013, 06:42 AM

Alex and the others could hear the foot steps coming their way from the west of the cages. It was still pretty dark but all the way down the tunnel you can see two guys and one torch. They both walked up to the cages and zapped a sleeping Tyreegis with a stun stick.

Man in armor 1: Listen here, We are going to torture every last one of you until we can get the information we want. GOT IT!?

What Info are you looking for?

Man in armor 2: Shut up! we're asking the questions!

Now since Cordell and Tyreegis worked for "The Boss" we are going to torture both of them first.

Naw Maghn we gots no clue whe he at!

You're still coming with us.

Aleeeex! Hep!

Maghn, not da fro I finally got this perfectly round!

SHUT UP!

gee wiz, we is in trouble Cordell.

They drug Tyreegis and Cordell all the way down the Tunnel until they were no longer seeable.

You know they're coming for me and Tyler next you know that right? they're keeping you for last because you are the one who saw the boss last.

That is true...But, what did the boss do that these guys want information on him?

I have no idea...We just have to stay strong, tell the truth, and don't take any shit from these guys. Maybe if we're lucky if they think we're serious they'll just let us go. just maybe...

You know that's not going to happen Chris so don't get your hopes up. These are just normal cages, we could just try and pick the lock with something around here.

Alex looks around and sees that Tyreegis dropped his pick while he was being grabbed. Alex picked it up and broke a piece off of it and used it as a lock pick.

This might just work just hold on...and...I actually got it! Now lets find a way to get you and sleeping F***face over there.

Alex Picked the other two locks and woke Tyler up.

Tyler Axe: what the F***? where the hell am I!? who did this! I remember some assholes jumped and put a bag over my head. I'll kick their ass!

Calm down Tyler, we have to go save Cordell and Tyreegis and the new can beat up the guys who beat the shit out of you.

Ya know what? F*** you Alex! I'm not going to work with you! I'm going to find a way out of here with out you guys so F*** YOU!

Don't be stupid Tyler you don't know how to get out of here and I'm pretty sure we're at the bottom of the Sewer and there is Shit everywhere! So go on right ahead go swim around in shit and don't try and come back to us saying that you're stinky.

F*** you too Chris! I'm not going swimming in Shit! I'm going to find the ladder that leads up and I will get out of here and I'm not going to help you assholes!

Tyler, You have no...

Alex Puts his hand on Chris's shoulder and nods meaning to just let the Bitch go.

F*** you guys! I'm gonna...

Tyler falls in a hole...with Shit at the Bottom.

Guys, I need help. I smell like shit! Literally!

Should we...Help him? I mean we can't just leave him down here soaking in Shit. We're aren't that bad of people.

How are we going to get him out without touching him? I mean I want to help and all but I don't want to get F***ing Shit on me!

Look there's a rope we can throw it down and he can climb then we let him go off on his own.

Alex grabs the rope and throws it down to Tyler and Chris and Alex hold it so Tyler doesn't fall into the Shit again.

Good luck Tyler. I really hope there aren't anymore Shit holes out there!

Wait! I'm coming with you. Maybe they have a Shower in their room or something, maybe a towel, or new clothes.

All three of them walk quietly down the hallway and then they Finally start to hear screaming coming from behind a metal door. They walk up to the door to hear what they are saying.

You are going to tell us where he went you skinny F***ing Negro! Stop Yelling and tell us!

AHHHHHH!!! OKAY OKAY!!! just stop pulling the ropes! He went to Seattle...He said he was going to blow up the needle...Can we all go now?

thank you Cordell, It's really a shame that Tyreegis didn't the answer though...

I think he needs a "hand" haha!

It's funny because we ripped his arms off and beat him to death with them!

The guys outside the door listened on in terror on what they were doing to them in there. They heard them approaching the door so they hid on the wall next to the door.

Time to go save the F***ing World!

Alex, Chris, and Tyler all snuck into the torture room to help Cordell. Cordell was strapped to a torture rack. Tyreegis's corpse was on a table, there was at least two impaled head's on spikes, and Bloody swords laying everywhere. To top it off they lighting was a darkish yellow, it was dirty, and it smelled like death in there.

Cordell what the F***!? Why did they kill Tyreegis? and why do you have a massive hole in your chest?

...They are going...to go kill the boss...The boss is actually the good guy here. He's not actually going to blow up the needle....he's gonna...Shoot...when...there...

Cordell dies right there. Alex looked mad. He then started to look for a secret passage way out that's in the torture room.

alex, I found one behind this One Direction Poster!

They ripped the poster off the wall and they all started to crawl through the pipe. They eventually got to the outside...but at what cost! they are now all now full of shit!

To be continued

[Image: 82f7f76c-9a83-4639-83c9-ae1c0eaae15d_zps...1374510554]
Edit Hate Post Like Post