Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Getting Drunk With A Blue Caterpillar
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-10-2022, 08:21 AM

You think I'm psycho, you think I'm gone
Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong
Over the bend, entirely bonkers
You like me best when I'm off my rocker
Tell you a secret, I'm not alarmed
So what if I'm crazy? The best people are

Current Time

There had to be a better way.

The girl just never stopped talking the entire time they were up in the glorified tin can, soaring thousands of feet above the ground. Maybe it had something to do with the different pressure, or recycled air... she didn’t know. All Lycana did know, was her right eye was still twitching from the couple hour hop from North Carolina to LaGuardia, and it was only half the flight time that California had been.

California.

The incident in California.

She still couldn’t believe that she...

Almost two weeks later and she could still feel the heat rising to her face, her cheeks taking on a red tinge that she wished she could blame on the nippy weather, clouds hanging heavy in the sky. She snuggles deeper into the bright blue and purple striped scarf wrapped around her neck, hoping to hide her rosy glow from curious eyes, particularly Reika’s, who would definitely call her out on it.

The blond holds tight to Lycana’s hand, skipping along beside her, pompom on top of her hat bobbing, chatting merrily away about random facts and trivia about New York.

“You know they have the best bagels here. Can we get bagels? I want plain. With apple cinnamon cream cheese. Do you think they have that here? It IS the Big Apple after all. Why do they call it the Big Apple if there isn't a big apple statue here? Is there a big apple statue here?”

“I don’t know actually. There's a big duck on Long Island though.”

“Nifty! Can we feed the ducks in the park? And the pigeons? And go to the zoo? And go on the merry go round? Oh, Addy, have you ever been on a merry go round?”

Reika looks over to her friend who has noise cancelling headphones settled firmly on her head, blocking out the general cacophony of the city, from blaring horns to bursts of laughter, mixed up with jackhammers and other construction, to the wail of a siren. One hand holds securely to her fidget toy, fingers dexterously worrying it as they walk along the sidewalk, nimbly dodging other pedestrians.

“I don’t think she can hear you right now Rei.”

“Oh.”

She is quiet for all of twelve seconds, then launches back on, unfazed.

Lycana suppresses a small chuckle. As much as the nonstop prattle made her want to jam hot irons in her ears sometimes, she adored the girl’s enthusiasm for literally everything. Now, if they could just tone it down slightly, just a teensy little bit, it would be just fine. Especially considering it had been the same on all the flights, including the one to Columbus. The one they were booked on for France for the following Warfare? She might not survive that one.

Reika and Adalynn had both thoroughly enjoyed the live event, which was a relief. Lycana had been concerned the lights and sounds might be too overwhelming for Addy, but the headphones had proven to be enough, and she had loved watching Lycana in action in person, rather than on the television. Reika, on the other hand, had decided that she enjoyed Centurion’s match the most, dubbing him “dreamy”. Lycana made mental note to get her eyes checked when they got back. And check the child safety things on the television. It was disconcerting to hear. In any case, it saved her trying to corral them in a hotel room and Eva keep them busy while she was doing her thing.

“New Yorkers bite ten times more people than sharks do worldwide each year and...”

“Okay! Here we.... wait, really?!”

But Reika had finally been stunned into silence.

She stood, mouth hanging slightly agape, her eyes rounded with wonder as she looked up at the massive building. Addy, wearing a matching expression came up alongside of her.

Lycana couldn’t blame them, the Museum of Natural History was an impressive sight, especially when it was your first time and as adorably innocent as they were. Eva gives her a gentle nudge, shoulder to shoulder, her kind, motherly eyes looking over the sapphire haired lycan’s face.

“You going to be okay doing this on your own?”

“I don’t have a choice.”

“You do, you’re just stubborn. You always have been.” the words are spoken in a mild tone, a serene countenance taking any sting from them. “Remember, things always work out the way they are supposed to, even if they aren't the way we wanted it to be.”

“I hope in this case that’s one and the same.” Lycana responds softly, earning a soft squeeze on her arm in support. She had told almost nobody of her past, she could count the number on one hand, but Eva, she was such an accepting woman, that she had poured her heart out one night and found a supporter, one who had urged her to go on this very mission. While it would be nice to have someone to fall back to if it was a failure... she wasn’t even sure it was going to get off the damn ground. And to have more than one person around, might spook her quarry even more. No, she had to do this alone. “It’s been about fifteen years...”

“You don’t know what's going to happen. Now go, the girls and I will have a fine time here. Grab some lunch, visit the gift shop...”

“Don't let Reika con you into another plush.”

With a soft laugh, Eva herds the two girls up the steps towards the entrance. They look back, waving wildly at Lycana, who lifts her hand and waves back, until they are out of sight.

She shoves her hands deep into the pockets of her jacket and begins the walk to her destination, her mind rolling along, bouncing from one subject to the next, on autopilot. With everything going on in her life, it would be wise to take a break from wrestling. Focus on slapping everything into some form of order and then come back when her head was screwed back on right. But she wouldn’t. She couldn’t. It was her outlet, and now that she was pretty much completely on her own, about the only thing she had to be able to vent out her frustrations with life in a healthy way. Relatively speaking. Beating the crap out of someone else might not be looked upon as healthy, but when it was your job, it didn’t count right?

Right?

Besides, everything was connected together somehow.

Arcana. John. The Left Hand. The XWF. The Lich. The Gods and Goddesses. Her past. Her current.

All sewn together with some weird, invisible thread that she was struggling to pluck at, to unravel the knots and smooth it out into some modicum of sense, but failing miserably to thus far.

With a start, she found herself at her destination, pausing, one foot still in the air as her head tilts back to take in the tall, mirrored building across the street.

“Get the fuck out of the way!”

She is jostled as people push by her, into the crosswalk.

Ah, New Yorkers. Always the epitome of politeness.

She slides to the side, leaning against a light post as she studies the building. Well, she had gotten this far. Now she just needed to find the balls to get on with the rest of her brilliant plan. Not that she had really thought it through. She highly doubted she would be able to just waltz on in, tell them her name and be whisked off with a mimosa shoved into her hand.

Nah, in all likelihood, she would find a boot digging into her ass cheek and the locks slammed shut behind her.

Just when her brain had come to the conclusion she might just have to camp out in the lobby and hope she wasn’t there on his day off, her eyes focus on a figure walking on the opposite side of the street. Cloaked in a navy trench coat, charcoal gray scarf tucked in, he cut a ruggedly fashionable figure, as the wind blew back his slightly too long, dark brown hair. His cheeks sported some scruff, like he had been too busy this morning to shave it off. An angular face. Brows lay in heavy slashes over his eyes... and it was the eyes that arrested Lycana.

Stormy grayish blue, thickly fringed with sooty lashes... that was like looking into a mirror.

She unconsciously goes to step forward, but the sharp scream of a horn has her hastily stopping herself. Now was not the time to be flattened into a pancake. She impatiently waits, finger stabbing the button to change the crosswalk, her eyes flicking from him to the red hand, calculating if she would make it on time. C’mon... c’mon... c’mon... If it would just turn to...

Green!

She pushes off the curb and into the street, striding swiftly, her eyes locked on to the man approaching from down the road, their trajectories intersecting right at the corner where the building was. He was casually strolling, but with a purpose to his step, his eyes down on his phone as he flicked through. As they near each other, he slides it into his pocket and lifts his gaze up.

Lycana could tell the exact moment he spotted her.

Even from where she was the emotions were clear as they moved across his countenance in rapid succession. Disbelief widened his eyes at first, followed by a couple rapid blinks to make sure his vision wasn’t wrong. Shock widened them even more, as his step faltered. The utter loathing that filled them then, struck her directly in the core of her heart, lending wings to her feet as she rushed forward, her eyes fastened to the face that was a leering, grimacing mask of hate.

“Archie!”

Her pleading cry exploded from her mouth just as his fingertips brushed the metal handle of the door. For one horrific moment, she thought he was just going to swing the door open and disappear inside, not sparing her a second glance, but he freezes in spot. They stand, motionless, and she slowly realizes she had drawn curious stares with her should. Cringing, she inches forward, clearing her throat and trying again at a lower decibel. “Archie?”

“How the hell did you find me Tavora?” his voice was a low, rumbling growl, so different from the childish piping one she remembered. He doesn’t move, doesn’t turn towards her.

“I’ve known for a long time where you were.” she admits. Feeling emboldened, she takes a few more steps forward. “I wanted to be sure you were safe...”

His low laughter comes as he swings his gaze in her direction, the icy chips of his eyes pinning her to the spot. “YOU wanted to keep ME safe? Now that’s rich.”

“Archie, I...”

“I was hiding from YOU!” he speaks quietly, shifting his body in her direction, looming in towards her as she feels the sudden urge to back up herself. “I don’t want anything to do with you!”

“I just need to talk to you...”

“You need to leave. After what you did...”

“I didn’t do it!”

“Nobody believes that Tavora, least of all me. You are a piece of scum that has no business walking freely among humans. You not only do that, you flaunt your freedom on television, in a sport where you can do what you want without getting in trouble for it.” At her startled look, he laughs. “Yeah, I’ve been keeping tabs on you as well. I don’t know who took you out of that mental place, but they should have left you well enough alone. You also didn’t exactly make yourself...” He lets his eyes travel over her brightly colored hair. “Inconspicuous. I know you are supposed to be in France soon... I’m a big Corey Smith fan, by the way. Why are you really here?”

“Of course.” she mumbles under her breath. “I told you, I just need to talk to you. It's important Archie.”

“Nothing you could say could possibly interest me.” he snorts, starting to turn away.

“It's about Jeremy.”

He stiffens, turning back around. “Why doesn’t it shock me that you would know the whereabouts of our missing stepbrother? You’re starting to look like a stalker Tavora.”

“I’m your sister.”

“You’re nothing to me.”

“Fifteen minutes, it's all I'm asking.”

He stands silent, looking conflicted, before pulling out his phone and glancing at it. He lets out a sharp exhale. “You have five, and then I want you out of my life for good. I know a coffee place that’s quiet this way.”

Without a glance at her, he spins and stalks down the sidewalk, leaving her to fall in at his heel. She doesn’t bother to try and keep up the conversations, mentally condensing her speech in her head as they make their way to the shop. If she could just get him to listen to her, she was sure that he would see where she was coming from. Maybe. Hopefully.

Possibly?

She couldn’t say she didn’t have her doubts, but so far, this had gone better than she had hoped. He didn’t scream at her and leave her standing or call in the National Guard, so that was something.

Archie swings through the door, leaving her to grab for it to avoid a collision, then walks up to the counter and orders. She does the same and mutely follows him to the farthest corner away from everyone. He sinks down and sets the cup on the table, not even bothering to taste it. He spreads his hands wide. “Well? Let's go. Your time starts now.”

Lycana takes a small sip, scalding her tongue, before deciding on a starting point. “You’re going to think I'm crazy...”

A snort. “Going to?”

She lets that one slide. “I’m telling you Archie, I didn’t do what everything thinks to our parents and Ophelia...”

“Kill them? Are the words so hard for you to say? The murderer can't say the word out loud?”

She heaves a sigh. “Are you going to let me say my piece since you’re only giving me five minutes?”

He gestures in the air, sitting back and picking up his coffee.

“I didn’t murder our family. Jeremy did. I know I’ll be able to prove it to you, in time, the method is... well that’s not important right now. What matters is that you are in danger. Jeremy is free, and he is going to come looking to finish the job, he told me. He’s going to kill you, and then he’s going to kill me. He already tried...”

“Wait wait... You want me to believe, that you saw him, and he tried to kill you. And yet, here you sit and he isn't in jail?”

“Things aren’t... Aren’t always as they appear Archie.” she hesitates and then plunges forward. “There are things in this world that you have no clue about. It’s going to seem outlandish but...” she draws a deep breath. “Jeremy is a Lich King who has been stuck on the plane that souls go to after someone dies, before they go to their final resting place, called the In Between. I have no idea how he changed or how he got there, but I was there and he tried to kill me, but then my friend Damien brought me back to life and I got away from him, but not after he warned me what would happen. I was trying to bring Damien back to life, and I kept the portal open too long and I don’t know how he did it, but he managed to come through and now he’s walking the mortal realm and he could look like anyone or anything and he is going to kill you, Archie. If I could find you, then he certainly can so...”

Her voice trails off as laughter meets her hurried monologue. “You expect me to believe any of that? All I heard was a lot of “I don’t know” mixed with a bunch of supernatural bullshit. Oh man, you really do belong in the asylum.” He leans forward. “None of that exists Tavora. Is all that magical mumbo jumbo the reason you fucking lost your mind?”

“It very much exists Archie. I thought you paid attention to the XWF? I’m sure things have been on the airwaves that...”

“Special effects.”

“Not all of them. I promise.”

“I know what your schtick is. Along with your name. Really clever. Anyway, if you're done... I don’t have time for this. You’re literally insane. I don’t believe that you saw Jeremy, any more than I believe that you are some weird ass wolfgirl that...” he makes as if to rise from his seat.

His jaw drops and he freezes as Lycana allows the wolf to come forward, making her eyes shimmer with a violet glow for a few minutes, before they return to their normal steel hue.

“It's real.” she says softly.

“How did you...”

“A lot of it is real. Vampires, witches, body switching.Corey, that you’re such a fan of, has had multiple people inhabiting his body, that have taken over and controlled him until recently.”

“I thought that was all a story.” he says weakly.

“Some is, some isn't. Depends on what and who you are talking about.”

“I... uhh...” he blinks, still recovering. “I was a fan because of what he does. Or said he did. You know, for the people...”

“Coreytopia.” she nods. “Thats real.”

“It touched home with me because of...”

“Spectrum of Hope.”

“......”

“Yeah, I know about that too.”

“I didn’t think...”

“That a killer with no moral code, who embraced the darkness, and was some kind of walking demon, belonging to a satanic cult would care about her little brother's charity dedicated to helping people with autism? When he himself is on the spectrum?” Lycana says, one corner of her mouth quirking. “You wouldn’t be the only one. No, I’m proud of you. I’ve always been. I’ve always supported you from afar.”

A sudden dawning in his eyes. “You’re...”

“Azura Wolfe? Yeah. I’m not exactly creative when it comes to names.”

“You were one of my first donations.” he sits back, staring at her, his expression unreadable for a long time. She fidgets under his stare.

“I wanted to tell you sooner, but I didn’t think you'd see me. And any letters would go in the trash.”

“They would have.”

“I would have left it well enough alone still, except that now...”

“Jeremy is some sort of evil entity that killed our family and is going to kill us.”

“Right.”

“You know, some moments you make sense, but the rest of it...” he runs a hand over his face, holding onto his chin as he continues to stare. “It’s all a little bit hard to swallow. I can't just leap into trusting you Tavora. I know what I saw that night. I saw you sitting there, by Ophelia’s body with the knife in your hand. I’ve had nightmares. Years of therapy. I’m sure just seeing you is going to fuck up my whole damn existence. If I was smart, I would walk right out that door like I planned to, change my address and try to avoid you again...”

She holds her breath as he appears to be at war within himself.

“I have to get back to work, and I don’t know why I’m doing this... but one chance. I will give you one chance to prove your innocence Tavora.”

“Thank you.” she whispers it, tears welling up.

“No, don’t thank me. It's not for you, not really. Its more for me. I don’t trust you, and I still don’t like you all that much, even if you... you have been sending monthly donations. I don’t like that you hunted me down and hid behind a moniker. I know your reasons but... I don’t know. It’s a lot to take in. Look, why don’t you take this, and send me a text so I have your number. Maybe I can come down to the Carolinas?” She nods as he hands her his business card. “And you can prove things to me. Or murder me like you did the rest of our family.”

“I...”

“I’m sorry.” he blows out a harsh breath as he moves to stand up. “I’m sorry. I’ll try to be better with that, but I hope you understand what a mindfuck it was. I was only goddamn five.”

“It’s okay.”

“I have to run. Not that my mind will be anywhere but on this weird shit all day. Look Tav, good luck in France.” he pauses, a barest flicker of a smile. “Maybe I won't root against you quite as hard as I usually do.”

She inclines her head in acknowledgement as he takes his leave, the expression on his face clearly saying she had taken his world and turned it topsy turvy. Not that she could have softened the blow any more than she had. The very basics of it all were bad enough, but then when you started adding in things like Lich Kings and werewolves, well... she was shocked he had taken in as well as he had. Unless he had some sort of breakdown later... which, could very well be. She feels a twinge of guilt. And she couldn’t be around to support him, except from a distance again. She did have a flight to Paris booked that she had to catch.

“Ah Corey, it wouldn’t be you if you didn’t try to turn something that had nothing to do with you, into something about you, would it?

Okay, so since you started your first little volley against me with what I had to say to Alias, I am more than happy to spend a second explaining what I was saying to him. Not to you, nor the general public, but to him specifically, since that is what you selected to showcase.

Now, if you had been paying as much attention as you act like you have been, you might have noticed that Alias was speaking about how much he had changed since we last met in the ring, rehashing it again and again... therefore, “I see you.” The problem for me, came when he was not accounting for the growth that comes from everything and everyone, around him as well. The world doesn’t remain stagnant, and I was doing some changing and evolving of my own, learning more about myself and what my wants were, my goals changing.

You know, shit that you have so obviously missed over the course of this year.

Perhaps it was too far for you to see, up there on your moral high horse, one that you certainly don’t belong on.

Your focus is on the beginnings of my career, and what I did during that time. You know, the stuff I never tried to hide? The stuff I admit to? And the things that I have been slowly working on atoning for? First, let’s have a nice little chat about Alias, since he seems to be your favorite weapon of choice. Are we just going to ignore the fact that he was the one who brought the gas can and blowtorch to the moon and was going to light me on fire to kill me? He wasn’t doing it just as a threat Corey, he said it leading right up to that match that his goal was to end me. Except I did it first... Would you be singing a different tune had it gone the other way?

Would you have been shaking a finger at him for trying to commit a homicide?

Or would it have been okay, because it wasn’t your friend, and just shitty Lycana?

Of course not, because Corey Smith has morals, right?

In any case Corey, you are over there yelling and screaming over something that no longer really exists. Nor should it be something that concerns you anyway. You see, back in oooooh September, Alias paid a visit to my home. I helped him, he was on a quest, looking to find out more about himself and that journey led him to my doorstep. I was able to bring him to what he needed to find the answers. And in return, in October he did his best to help me, while at another crossroads himself. While I wouldn’t call he and I besties, we are not enemies. You miss the fist bump? Giving each other advice? The aiding each other even in the midst of the brutality of our match?

Of course not, that just doesn’t promote your agenda that I am some sadistic bitch who does nothing, except for herself.

Helping Alias? Never happened. Certainly not twice.

Raising Reika as my own daughter? Never happened.

Bringing Betsy Granger back from the dead while risking my own life to do so? Never happened.

Ended that thing you hated so much? Never happened.

You are harking back, to something that ended in itself nearly a year ago, do you realize that Corey? Do you even understand that the Baphomet was shot and put into a coma leaving me at the head of the Left Hand back in beginning of April?

And by the end of April?

I chose to kill it.

I’m the one who ended the Left Hand in the XWF.

Me.

Second in command, letting go to cut the head off of the beast, and allowing the rest to unravel as it would.

I walked away from it, and what it stood for, stepping out from the shadows of it.

More than nine months Corey. You are still focused on who I was more than NINE months ago.

You seem to be the only damn one with your panties still in a twist too. Everyone else has let go and let things start to evolve the way they are. Shit, even Betsy and I made our amends with one another leading up to Relentless, even becoming friends. By the way, the girl tried to set my ass on fire as well. You remember that little incident Cor? Probably not, because it wasn’t me being a big meanie. Legacy? Attack in the parking garage? Zip ties? Ring of fire? No?

How about when I helped her when Atara was out and attacking her?

Nah, we are just going to pretend none of those little things exist, because that doesn’t fit your closed-minded assumptions about who I am. It doesn’t fit that little Lycana mold that you have so painstakingly formed while not paying one iota of attention to the actualities of what is going on around you. You have based it all on what, exactly? Oh that’s right, torturing Alias, who I have already covered- might I also add, he got his knocks in as well. There were plenty of back and forth, tit for tat, pound of flesh moments there.

And because I am apparently obsessed with violence and blood, and have killed people.

First, what would you do for those that you love Corey? Those that you were responsible for?

If their lives were in danger, would you do whatever it took to protect them? To find the answers that you needed that would keep them safe? If it came down to one, or every single human life walking that commune of yours, which would you choose?

Nobody has clean hands Cor. Not you, and not me. I own everything I have done, all of it being for a reason to protect someone near to me, and those I have been charged with. Did I enjoy it then? Sure, some. I was pretty fucking vocal about it... the rush of power, it was heady. Alluring. Addicting. You should know thing or two about that feeling. You should also know that things like that come in more forms than just substances.

Just as you are also aware one can separate themselves from the clinging hands of it.

What have I done recently that prompts your accusation? Or are you still glued to events that happened way back when?

If you’re talking about how I speak to people leading up to matches. Sure. I make threats of bodily harm. So do the majority of the rest of the roster. Does that make them sadistic too? I tell people that I will do anything and everything in that ring if it came down to it, not caring about my safety nor theirs. Because it's true. I do enjoy the hardcore rules matches. I enjoy putting my body on the line. I enjoy the adrenaline rush I get from it. I like taking out my frustrations on others... in the ring, where is is my job to fight. In case you didn’t notice- spoiler, you probably didn’t- I match energies. Mercy? She is all about a little slaughter, and her owner had to warn her against starting her games with Bianca until after the match. So what did I do? I let her know I was down for it all if she wanted to start with me. Quid? He was scared of pain... used it against him.

But then you have those like Alias, those like TNGB, and those like Tommy Wish where I did the most banal of threats... though to be fair, Wish deserved a hell of a lot more.

So again I ask, where is this bloodthirsty hellbeast that can barely be trusted to roam the hallways of the XWF?

All of your accusations are baseless, and quite frankly, make you sound like a jackass. Especially when we start getting into that stipulation you want to put on this match.

Which, really cute by the way... whining that I didn’t answer right away. I didn’t hear it before I released my first... rules silly boy, or did you forget?

You want to make it so that if I win, you walk away from the XWF for good and I get the honor of being the one who chased you from the hallowed hallways of this federation. Well... Corey Smith anyway. That’s assuming that one of your suppressed identities wouldn’t pull a Demos and rise to the surface, taking over your body and piloting it yet again. But, whatever... to be quite honest with you, I couldn’t give a shit about that. Know why Corey? Here’s a newsflash for you:

You aren't that important.

You only matter that much, in your own damn mind. I don’t really give a crap what happens to you.

Where it got interesting to me, is the part if you won, because yet again, the assumptions were real. Corey dear, that dry heaving you heard? That wasn’t because of what you want me to do, performing a little help for the less fortunate.

It’s the idea if spending time with you.

The thought of being stuck in your company is what would bring the bile rushing up the back of my throat.

I got another little nugget of gold for you Corey... The girl who would rather “flay her wrists” than do anything positive for the world?

Yeah, she participated in not one... but two charity wrestling events recently.

Le gasp.

That almost seems like... like another positive contribution! What a monster I am!

I was a part of the Tara Fenix Charity Cruise back in October. Main evented the first night actually, fully endorsed by a sponsor who matched the money donated to my charity when I won my match. Spent the entire weekend on the boat with people who were out there supporting various charities, hanging out at the pool, dressing up for Halloween, watching fireworks, and just having a general good time... how evil of me.

And the other?

One in November, for BTF... BeTheFight. Bringing eyes onto the little subject of autism, raising awareness about it for weeks leading up to the actual event itself with meet and greets, autograph signings, and other little things.

Pretty salacious dealings for your local rampant, out of control, blood sipping sadist huh?

What a “wholescale piece of shit”!

But sure Corey, clearly all that doing things for others is beyond me. I’m just a nonperson who hasn’t done a thing for anybody else her entire life... One who shies away from lending a helping hand or doing something completely selfless.

How’d that thread of attack work out for you?

I can picture you there Corey, mouth agape, flapping like a damn fish. Perhaps you should start paying a little bit more attention before you start pointing fingers, hmm? You are starting to look more and more like the ass end of that moral high horse. Being you, I’m sure you will try to find a way to brush all this off like it was nothing. But before you start throwing another temper tantrum about how you are still waiting for my answer...

Sure.

As long as you’re cool with Reika coming along if I lose. I’m sure that won't be a problem for you, right Cor? She is, after all, safe as can be on the grounds of your home?

Not the big, dramatic speech you were hoping for in answer huh? The one where I devilishly portrayed my glee with the idea of you leaving, perhaps swirling my villainous cape around for theatrical effect? Well, that’s the breaks kiddo. You don’t have that much effect on my life. Especially when the wind has been taken out of the sails of your whole, Lycana would have to do something nice if she lost! Holy shit what a stipulation! Everyone gasp with the gravity of such a thing!

That big ol’ schooner of yours, turned out to be nothing but a paper boat with a hole in it.

That foundation you built on me being a shitty excuse for a human is getting mighty shaky, baby. What are you gonna grab onto next?

I can't wait to find out."

[Image: 4086c1e276501693b8a7b9fdfa8189402a2e8ba7.gif]

lycana2 (1)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Lycana's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-10-2022), Corey Smith (01-11-2022), JimCaedus (01-10-2022), Peter Vaughn (01-11-2022), Theo Pryce (01-12-2022)