Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 02:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Zickery Macon.
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-09-2022, 07:07 PM

In Tommy’s Crib

[Tommy is simply in his shorts and a white t shirt, just sitting on his couch, letting the time past as he mindlessly watches TV. After he turned to the news to catch up with what’s going on with the earth, about a minute in he turns it off. Then his phone blows up, and noticed about ten different voicemails from Brianna, fifteen from Jonee, and two from Hilary. He decides to delete them all, and he was about to lay down on the couch, but he hears a knock on the door. He opens it to see a girl scout with her cookies in a wagon, with a smile on her face.]

Girl Scout: Good afternoon sir, would you care to purchase a some cookies for my foundation?

Tommy: Uh, I’m not interested… but someone down the street would be interested.

Girl Scout: Please sir! I would love you to see the flavors in my wagon, pick which one you want to see. Please!

[Tommy then look at this eight year old girl, who was giving him some pouty eyes. Tommy gives in and picks out the oatmeal and cookie and cream joints.]

Girl Scout: That will be four bucks sir!

Tommy: Oh okay… uhm, I don’t got any mon—

[She pulls out a card reader from her knapsack, as Tommy looked startled by her hustle.]

Girl Scout: Don’t worry about that, you can pay with using your debit or credit card. Take your time to buy them, I can wait!

[Tommy then scratches his hair, and he finds his wallet on the kitchen table. He then swipes the card, and it went through. He gets the receipt with his two boxes of cookies, as she wheels off to her next customer. He sees her down down a few blocks, then he closes his door. He then opens his girl scout cookies, then his phone goes off once again, and this time he sees a strange 201 number, which he answers as he sits on his couch.]

Tommy: Ay yo, who this speaking?

???: Are you Tommy Wish?

Tommy: Who wants to know?

???: Oh yeah, I am Victoria Higgins, the lady of the night you hired awhile ago. You were the one that told me to come in nothing but a trench coat and high heels, and I wanted to know if you still have those in your house?

Tommy: I think you got the wrong man, I didn’t order no lady of the night, I don’t know how you got this number? I am about to han—

???: Oh you fiesty I see, well guess what I want you to meet me at the docks for a party I am going to attend to, please dress nicely. I’ll send you the time and location.

[Then she randomly hangs up, and she texted him “3:45pm at Baltimore Docks”, and he looked at looked at the clock on the wall and it was 2:45pm. He was about to head to his room to change, but he said fuck it and sat on the couch. About few hours later passed, he was in the shower to freshen up, after he was putting on some slacks and button up, his phone rings again as he was putting on some cologne on him, then he answers his phone.]

Tommy: Victoria??

???: WHERE ARE YOU? THE BOAT LEFT WITHOUT YOU!

Tommy: Oh it did… oh well, have fun.

???: Don’t ever talk to me again!

[She hangs up once again, and he just blocks her. Then he look at the clock and it was half past 7pm, and he looked good enough to go out. So he ate some cookies and left his crib to find things to do.]

In Saint Luscious Lounge

[It was half past 9:30pm, and he was in the lounge in a table where he was downing a cup on water in a water cup. He watches the patrons doing their thing either at the bar or on the dancefloor that was playing shitty top 40 tracks. He sat there being bored of his mind, as he sees an old flame, Brianna, who looked down and out, instead of payin her any mind he just looks at her across the room in a disapproving manner. As he had his head down, she manages to come up to his table, as she sat with her make up all smeared from her crying.]

Tommy: Why are you crying?

Brianna: The guy I told you about, called off the engagement and he decided to cheat on me with a man he met off of tinder. He told me that I was his “beard” to make him look acceptable towards his friends and family, I was used Tommy! USED!! Now I don’t know what to do.

Tommy: Well damn Brianna, I had no idea he was like that, but I thought he was going to be a better man then me? Looks like the tides have turned, eh?

Brianna: Look Tommy, you don’t have to take me back if you are implying that I wanted you to do that.

Tommy: Um… you called it off with me, but look… you need to learn how to move the fuck on. You are in your mid 20s somethings, and you need to learn how to be alone in order to be happy.

[Tommy then gives her some tissue paper on the table, as she wipes her eyes and regain her composure. She then hugs Tommy, and she leaves the lounge with a smile on her face, then Tommy just remained there until it was 1am. He was outside of lounge parking lot, having a conversation with one of the female patrons who looked like one of his ex’s. They part ways, and the scene fades from there.]

[Image: HealthyMinorEarthworm-max-1mb.gif]

“I guess things do happen for a reason, I mean I had no idea that my many many ex’s had been treated as a “beard” then as person due to his own insecurity, I don’t give a damn if he swung both fences he didn’t need to treat her like that. If I saw that man, I… I… eh, fuck it he’s not worth all the beef. Then I got myself involved with this apparent hooker from last time, which I don’t remember as much, if that was the case then she was maybe the worst hooker I bought, because she had a stanky personality and attitude, but at least her size 10s smelled awesome. Oh now I remember her, she kept on calling me disgusting, horrible, and other things as we went at it. Eh, guess that’s the draw back of my own sexual shit, needed a fix and it gave me amnesia after that. I still have her heels in my place, I’ll give it back to her…

Nah, finders keepers, loser weeps and all that… I wonder if they would fit on Machina or Jenny?.... if not, then I’ll put em on xbux shop, and maybe Roxy can buy them on the low. I can’t believe I am being this open, but that is what it is… and you all can take it in or leave it be. I might not be a fan towards the locker room, but I still got nothing but love for those who feel odd by my presence. I mean even Machina would attest to that, but she knew what time it was when I fought her, and beaten her. Might be old news, but it’s still something new to me.

Maybe this year might be my year of being on a path of rampages and beatdowns on the Warfare brand, I am no workhorse as Corey or others like him, but I can handle my own self if time needs to come for it. I mean, I am up against a newcomer named Jay Omega, which while that’s a dope surname, doesn’t hold a candle to what I can do to that man in my own domain, which you guess it’s the X-Treme rules match. I am no masta of that, but that my type of element I like to be a part of to show that anything goes, and when there is chaos within the ring. I mean I can say that I am a two time X-Treme champion who been in those type of wild matches that I can say will be the most fun I have encounter in my long tenured career here.

Jay Omega, you might have been in alternate dimensions, fought all the creatures in space and other planets, stepped in the ring in various promotions. You might have a the best record ever on the grand scheme of things, you probably even got some slew of belts under your name. Omega, you are the Kenny without the backing of an Elite card; what I am sayin is, I think you might be the best wrestler that ever stepped in this shit, but that’s enough of praising you, newcomer. You are walking into a uncharted territory; and I don’t think you know what you are in for with man like myself.

I don’t have the care to spare for you, since you can maybe rebuild yourself on some Robocop shit by the time I rip you from limb to limb, with no need to shoot you with a gun! I am going to show how hardcore I can get, and this will be a reason why it will put Warfare on notice of Tommy and the XWF as whole. I might not be likely to be the one to win, but that doesn’t really mean much to me, since I had to take a powerbomb/chokeslam spot last Anarchy. Glad Vinnie’s giving me the night off, so I can focus on taking down this pseudo Robocop who’s half of talented as the terminator or even the six million dollar man.

So Omega, be ready for a fight of your life against me, because I will not stop until I see some red in your body coming out, sounds fucked up but you will learn it when the time will come…. It will be a sight to behold as you struggle to find your propose on Warfare once we link up in that ring.

Quote The Tommy, Nevermore.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
Charlie Nickles (01-09-2022), Jay Omega (01-11-2022), Peter Vaughn (01-11-2022)