Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 04:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a fucking scam
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-05-2022, 10:37 PM

Because Lord Raab had no idea what Barney was planning at first, he had to ask Henry earlier in the week what crypto money was. Lord Raab's old fashioned in his ways due to his age. However, as he surrounds himself with a ton of green slime inside the barrels and even some green flames out of the other barrels, Raab looks directly at the camera and sighs in relief.

Lord Raab: "I had no idea until yesterday what the fuck crypto money is. From what Henry told me, Barney, that shit is a complete, utter scam. Nobody believes you can be an asshole to take money from people that need it. I will never take money from you because I don't give a shit about money. If you gave me money in hand right now, I'd burn it in a fire and throw coins in the bin because that's how irrelevant money is to me in life. I'm delighted to be in headquarters in Las Vegas and relaxing in a regular home. Nobody cares about your money scam because, just like you, it's fraud."

All Lord Raab could do was a smirk, knowing he only heard about the money scheme before Christmas. Well, he would go on to address the attack. There was no show of emotion just yet.

Lord Raab: "Alright, fine, yeah, Barney fought my twin brother before, Konrad, a couple of years ago for some Bahamas charity shit or something. Sure, I've seen what you can do in the ring on that occasion, and you, despite being pinned by my twin brother, did a solid job, and because of that, I did generally have respect for you. Well, hence the word did until the crap you did to me because I was ruining Christmas, being forced into some bullshit to give kids Xmas presents like I give a fuck about anyone, but myself."

Lord Raab had to remember that that was key, but he pours some slime all over himself as he smirks, enjoying the green slime slithering down his whole body, being as serious as he can be about a match.

Lord Raab: "You became a coward to attack me from behind, like a typical wrestler because I was trying to ruin Christmas. Too fucking bad as my day was ruined in being forced to do some bullshit camera appearance over spending time with my husband, one who I care more about than anyone. However, you made a massive mistake by doing that, and it gives me great pleasure to crush your ass on a table. Don't worry; I'm above and beyond the fat insults a lot of wrestlers use; I don't give a shit about that. I'd still treat you a piece of shit as much as I would with anyone as Jason Cashe, my sworn enemy for many years who still hasn't acknowledged my existence yet."

This was surprising for Raab, considering Jason hadn't mentioned Lord Raab once since joining the roster, and Lord Raab pours even more slime on his body.

Lord Raab: "It's also funny you have a surname with "Green" on it, but there's nothing about you that's green at all. Not like me that at least I prove that on camera every single week that I bleed green even. I love the smell of toxic green. If only you could change your blood to green instead of red, that would be different. Still, the point is, you can pretend to be a hero with you giving money to people that need it, but you're also a piece of shit from taking it from them so that you'd be rich. You're no different to that guy I fought before Christmas. Only you're a fraud at it."

Henry whispered in Raab's ear about the specific match up he and Barney were in, and Raab nodded.

Lord Raab: "I have no problems crashing your ass through tables since I'm not afraid of you. There's nothing about you to be afraid of, other than some bullshit of beating me, but losing doesn't affect me one bit. I'm an absolute asshole, but I make stars out of wrestlers every match I'm in. I'm too busy making stars something of themselves. That's far more contributing to the wrestling business than your useless ass does. Also, when are you going to talk about wrestling? You mentioned a bit, but the crypto money stuff will not make you champion."

Raab shook his head directly at Barney as if he was watching the video. More slime dripping in the alleyway as Lord Raab always does his videos.

Lord Raab: "Daddy Of Violence is false as well. There's nothing you can do that will out violence anything I do in the ring. I'm the king of violence, and who in the world would call themselves Daddy? It seems like a fucking childish thing to say to a wrestler, but everything with you is all lies and fraudulent about you. You can claim all the bullshit you want about helping people, but you won't, and it's going to cost your ass because I'm more focused on finishing you in the ring than you are with me. I bet you won't say a single word about me and your plans to finish me. Because you're not a wrestler, you're a fraud wrestler at that as well."

Raab spits on the floor, still having slime dripping down all over him, feeling happier about things, although he had a few last words to say to Barney.

Lord Raab: "I'm focusing on finishing you in the ring, giving you all the revenge in the world for what you did to me on the Xmas show. You can't do shit to me that I've never felt before. I will dethrone you because I'm a pure hardcore wrestler at best, and when I defeat you, I have no problems putting you through a table three times. I prefer to be hurt than when I'm not. You won't be able to handle a green disease plaguing on this roster and you will be covered with slime once I'm done with you because I will make sure you'll be completely fucked from all the damage I can do to you with a weapon. Prepare to be Raabinated by The Green Disease German Monster."

Cameras then went to black.

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Lord Raab's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-06-2022), Barney Green (01-05-2022), Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-06-2022)