Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Notre Schisme
Schism Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-04-2022, 11:46 PM

Notre Schisme
As told in noir en blanc

[Image: 160899-logo-bfm-channels-tv-multi-media.gif]

Ceci est une mise à jour spéciale des nouvelles de BFM TV.
Anglais: This is a special BFM TV news update.

Les concours ont été annoncés pour XWF Wednesday Warfare
Anglais: The contests have been announced for XWF Wednesday Warfare...

...et avec elle, des ondes de choc ont été envoyées à travers la France.
Anglais: ...and with them, shockwaves have been sent across France

...Randy Weber...

[Image: ADs5lVT.png]

The former ring technician for the XWF

The man currently carting a lunatic enigma across the Atlantic Ocean to wrestle for the Universal Championship

Our Schism's keeper so-to-speak

Randy watches a French news broadcast from his leaky ship cabin.

-Schism, le catcheur qui fait sensation parmi les enragés, et les contingences gonflantes des Français qui ont fait du film Irréversible un classique culte-
Anglais: Schism, the wrestler who has become a sweeping sensation among the rabid, and swelling contingencies of French who've turned the movie Irreversible into a cult classic-

The news broadcast produces various clips:

Schism posters adorning the homes of French leftist and avant-garde enthusiasts, youthful political rallies dressed in black and holding signs painted with Schism, groovy drum circles with psychedelic drugs in rotation as odes are sang to Schism.

-a été réservé pour affronter Jim Caedus pour le championnat universel à Paris; l'épicentre du Schisme et des sensationnalisme Irréversibles.
Anglais: -has been booked to face Jim Caedus for the Universal Championship in Paris; the epicenter of the Schism and Irreversible sensationalism.

See...

A voice from behind Randy sweeps through the tight cabin.

This is what I mean. These people will buy anything you sell them. They adore you.

Barney Green, an XWF veteran wrestler rises from the corner of Randy's bed wearing a Peacoat and an eyepatch. He too is traveling by sea to France, where he'll be facing Peter Vaughn on Wednesday Warfare. His lip stuffed with chewing tobacco, while an assured grin tickles it's way onto his features. He stands shoulder to shoulder with Randy, catching a better glimpse of the broadcast playing from the cabin television mount.

They adore him...

Randy corrects him, pulling an odd turn of the brow from Barney,

What do you- - Barney stops himself with a rattle of the head and redirects his words That's not important, what's important is what these people want, and they want Schism. And what does Schism have for the good people of Paris, France?

Randy indulges Barney with eye contact and open ears,

He has BarnCoin. Which will soon be, once more, the fastest growing Cryptocurrency in the world. It all starts here for Schism, in France. You'll become rich beyond your wildest dreams. Isn't that what you've always wanted?

Randy has been wondering what he actually wanted out of all of this for quite a while now. His adventures with Schism, what were they the result of?

A burst of romanticizing a simpler, more wholesome time in the sport of wrestling, perhaps.

An unstudied knee-jerk reaction, almost certainly.

Believing that Schism had a certain je ne sais quoi of virtue and ability that could restore wrestling.

All of that frothy feeling had fizzled.

Schism wasn't this "answer" Randy believed him to be. It's all the more likely that such an "answer" doesn't exist. Because it's an answer belonging to a cold, and shivering question that Randy himself has dug-out, like a pit or a void in his spirit. But nonetheless, Randy is quietly ecstatic for the paycheck he knows Schism will receive for being booked in this wrestling match against Universal Champion Jim Caedus. The match that Schism has been rewarded is your typical, and well deserved break for any brand new top champion in the XWF. The first in a string of many successful title defenses for a champion of Jim Caedus' caliber. Randy anticipates the match purse, even in a loss for his... errr -he nearly shudders from the thought of the word: partner, anymore- should be enough funds to set Schism up, even meagerly, for the rest of his life. Some little apartment, and enough money to pay the bills. This way, Randy can cut his ties. An even larger payday though, compliments of a French enthused BarnCoin, could be enough to have made it all worth the while.

What have I always wanted, Ishmael?

While we watch Randy pondering Barney's proclamation of their future exploits, we hear the voice of Schism.

He's down below.

In the bowels of the ship.

...And the scene moves there...

A single light dangling from above.

Glowing hot and white over a neglected storage room filled with crates, and rats.

Schism sits cross-legged on the ship floor, not bothered by the rats. He's looking up from behind his sunglasses to a literal gorilla (yes, that literal gorilla) perched on a stack of wooden crates.

What does any man want?

A Literal Gorilla conveys back to Schism without moving his lips, without making a sound. Instead ALG (who Schism has come to affectionately know as Ishmael) is linked, in a telepathic discourse, teaching the man what the man cannot himself learn.

Or at least this is what Schism believes is happening.

Strange man who choked me.
Glasses man.
He keeps pestering
Me hope that business trip to France end soon.
Ship smells funny.
Me miss gorilla wife.

Schism rubs his chin, taking Ismael's question deep through his heart, before answering

Freedom.

Freedom is given.

You cannot desire what you already have, Schism.

As I told you, men like Jim Caedus want.

It is only a wanting man that can gain.

What is gain?

Gain is taken.

Gain is earned.

Gain is deserved.

Gain is not given.

If I have to want to gain, then again I must know-

-YOU must know what it is you want.

I saw it once... in fact, it was the first thing I saw. Or at least the first thing I remember seeing.

The hunk of gold.

That's right. The dirty man with a baby was holding it then...

Alias. He too is a man of want. A man of gain. He and Jim Caedus, are not just men of this world, not just men of the given.

They are men of the Universe.

Schism pulls the sunglasses from his glimmering, dilated eyes,

The Universe...

Is Schism a man of the Universe?

Me hungry.
Me no like taste of rats.

Alors que nous vous présentons ce reportage en direct, des centaines de manifestations réclamant l'arrivée des Schismes ont éclaté dans toute la France. Des milliers de personnes ont envahi le Stade de France avec ce qui est qualifié de ferveur révolutionnaire.
Anglais: As we bring you this report live, hundreds of demonstrations clamoring for Schisms arrival have sprung up all across France. Thousands have swarmed Stade De France with what is being reported as revolutionary fervor.

As the news broadcast fades out, it plays a clips of a young French woman shouting with a megaphone before a crowd that doesn't need any convincing:

Tout comme Irréversible, Schism est renversant. Le schisme est déchirant. Vicieux. Beau. Terrible. Foncé. Brutal. Le schisme est avant tout humain. Il est Notre Schisme!
Anglais: Just like Irreversible, Schism is stunning. Schism is heartbreaking. Vicious. Beautiful. Terrifying. Dark. Brutal. Above all Schism is humane. He is Our Schism!

The ship pulls into the French ports. On the docks is a welcoming committee for Schism. A welcoming befitting of a rock star. Thousands of men and women, young and old, and all loving pretentious art have gathered. They're all dressed in black, and cheering, throwing doves into the air as Schism, Randy, Barney Green and ALG step out onto the deck of the ship. Black flags wave with the hope of Universal Revolution while a band assembles, and plays a song welcoming for theirs, for yours...

for Notre Schisme.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Schism's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-05-2022), Barney Green (01-04-2022), Charlie Nickles (01-05-2022), Corey Smith (01-05-2022), JimCaedus (01-05-2022), Marf (01-05-2022), Mark Flynn (01-05-2022), Peter Vaughn (01-05-2022), Theo Pryce (01-05-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-05-2022)