Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-22-2024, 10:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
PlaceMarker Breaking my foot off in Main's ass.
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-28-2021, 11:40 PM

[bwo]THERE GOES MY HERO[/bwo]

[bwo][/bwo]

Charlie pulls the red Hummer limo into TK's trailer park in front of TK's run-down trailer. Charlie puts the vehicle in park and shut off the engine. Bobby is outside in the side yard tripping his nuts off. He's standing in front of TK's fire barrel staring into the flames. TK and Jimmy get out of the back, as Charlie exits the driver's side door with Goldie draped over his shoulder. The three of them walk over to Bobby.

What's up, brother?

Not much... The fire is breathing.

Well, that's actually what fire does. You see-

Take a lap, Jimmy.

Jimmy puts his head down and heads into the trailer.

Jimmy, grab me a fucking beer.

Jimmy still sulking and walking, raises his hand in compliance.

How were those mushrooms, Bobby?

TK looks around as Bobby just stares into the fire.

Where are they? I might take some.

Charlie notices the empty gallon Zip-lock bag and picks it up and tosses it into the fire.

There are no more.

TK looks shocked Bobby should not be standing right now let alone talking.

Holy shit, bro!

Yeah, It's been a wild ride. I remembered going to that Mexican restaurant the night before War Games. Everyone was sick after. Fury was shitting her guts out. Ozzy was hurling in the corner. You were passed out drunk in your own vomit. Man, it was terrible.

TK looks confused.

Bobby?

Yeah, TK.

We didn't go have Mexican food the night before War Games. You're tripping, bro.

Bobby is wide-eyed still looking into the fire.

Yeah, really hard too... Bro, it felt... So real...

Bobby pauses for a moment before his tripping brain focuses on reality.

Where'd you go, by the way?

Oh, just a meeting, more like a support group. Sometimes it's hard dealing with your problems, ya know? Anyway, It's where rasslers get together and talk about how Robert Main is a bitch that won't fight anyone he thinks can beat him. That's all.

Cool, cool.

TK has his notebook clutched in his hand.

What's with the notebook?

TK looks down at the notebook standing next to the fire barrel.

Oh, this?

TK pauses and looks down at the notebook.

Something that I don't need fucking need anymore.

TK tosses the notebook into the fire with a smile on his face.

That had "How to make Robert Main fight you and how to beat him." in it.

Bobby and Carlie look on in amazement. Until Bobby unforgivingly blurts out.

What?! Do you have Down Syndrome or something? You could have kept ahold of that!

TK taps his head a few times, still smiling.

It's all up here, Big Guy.

As TK says this his face shows unknowingness, Bobby starts fading away.

What the hell is going on?

Bobby puts his hand on his stomach, as TK looks on in horror.

I don't feel very good. I think I ate too many mushrooms.

Bobby is still fading but slowly.

Well, I'm not tripping and you're fading away! What the fuck is going on?

TK starts to step closer to Bobby and reaches out to help his best friend.

Man, these shrooms are the shi-

Just like that before Bobby could even finish his sentence, he completely disappears. TK is completely stunned. Charlie looks at TK in disbelief.

Does this happen often or something?

TK looks at Charlie like he's a complete dumb-ass.

No! What the fuck?! How many mother fucking times have you seen someone disappear in front of your eyes? Seriously, Jesus Christ!

Well, there was that one guy who popped up in the limo. He appeared and disappeared. I just thought maybe it was a thing. I don't know.

TK is franticly trying to find his phone pauses as Charlie is talking.

Cadryn? What? Goddamnit...

Someone call 911! I want to report a missing person! AH, SHIT! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PHONE AT?!

Charlie chimes in trying to be helpful.

Maybe, you left it in the limo?

TK takes off to the limo but before he gets too far he yells out to Jimmy.

Jimmy, get ahold of Todd, have him cut to the production team's shit! Now! Godddamn it!

Jimmy walks out of TK's front doorless trailer, with a beer in hand. The shot of the, two of three, Bastards at TK's run-down trailer in Lima, Ohio faded to black with TK in a panic.

[bwo]Thunder Knuckles
- vs -
Robert Main

Narrated by Liev Schreiber[/bwo]

[bwo][/bwo]

Your screen lights up to old footage of TK walking down to the ring, with an outstanding soundtrack of "Enemy" by Tommee Profitt is playing.

I don't think Robert Main has ever gotten this much disrespect from anyone before. Know what I fucking mean? From any rassler past or present. I don't give a shit about him. He can say whatever he wants. I could say I'm going to knock him out with the Thunder Strike. He can say he's going to make me quit. We'll find out on December 29th on Warfare. The time to talk is over I'm going to prove to the goddamn world what I'm capable of.

A familiar voice that has been heard in a while hits your speakers, Liev Schreiber, as Thunder Knuckles highlights begin to play.

XWF fans welcome back! The fans haven't had much to cheer about over the past few months, with Them No Good Bastards and Thunder Knuckles taking some time off, but with a collision of this magnitude. Featuring two of the most skilled, spirited, and most SERIOUS wrestlers on the planet. Things look to be heating up real quick.

The highlights fade to Thunder Knuckles being interviewed on Good Morning America, to sell his upcoming fight with Robert Main.

I'm telling you, I'm coming with bad fucking intentions because I don't fucking like Robert Main. He's in for a war he's not ready for, I'm his Vietnam. Again, he can say whatever the fuck he wants. Like I said in other interviews. He can say I'm a damn clown. I don't give a fuck. I'm going to break him down little by fucking little.

The Good Morning America interview's audio mutes as Liv starts talking again.

Thunder Knuckles is the scariest wrestler in XWF, right now. You never know what he's going to do next and to who. Also with the 29th, of December, just on the horizon, the Universe could be headed to its long-awaited shake-up.

The Good Morning America interview is unmuted to hear Thunder Knuckles say,

There are three or four different ways to beat Robert Main...

TK pauses for a second without giving anything away.

But I won't say on camera.

The Interview fades to highlights of Robert Main as Liv speaks over them.

Each time Robert Main laces his boots up. We're reminded why he's sitting amongst the best in XWF. Though this time introducing the new school flair and electricity it's different.

Robert Main highlights are still playing but the voice of Pip Collins can be heard over the top of them now.

Pip: My goodness, this guy is patient, He has extreme power, speed, this guy is dynamic.

Pip's voice-over ends and Liv's begins.

Come December 29th the opportunity to become among the best comes knocking. Entertainment versus Experience, Determination versus Dignity. Knuckles versus Main. Welcome to a Bastard Production.

A volcanic background is shown on your screen and the words "Thunder Knuckles VS Robert Main" fade onto your screen, along with Wednesday Night Warfare's logo, and pictures of the two respective men. A steel cage is being closed to help sell the fight.

[Image: VhMsj3J.gif]

The graphic fades to clips of XWF fans inside the Nationwide Arena the last time they were there.

HHL: Look at this crowd! They've come to see the best wrestlers in the world.

The clips of the crowd fade gently into more highlights of Robert Main.

Pip: A former Universal Champion that just oozes class. He is exceptional.

The clips of Robert Main continue as the awesome soundtrack continues.

Like most wrestlers of his generation, Robert Main is entering the twilight of this career. Now he chooses who and when to fight, this has become increasingly less adventurous.

The highlights fade to a shot of Pip Collins analyzing what he sees for XWF99.com

Pip: This fight is the wrong place and the wrong time for Robert at this stage and age of his career. That's If you ask me.

The shot of pip fades now to highlight clips Thunder Knuckles.

While as Thunder Knuckles the former two-time Television Champion, wrestling out of Lima, Ohio is certainly not most wrestlers. Thunder Knuckles maintains an attitude that exemplifies his short career. The Ohian looks to test himself against XWFs very best.

I said it going into Relentless 2020, one by fucking one Crapaclysm will fall. Page. Check. Main. Next. Don't think it stops there! Robert has done switched up yet again and went back to Apex. When the bar moves you move with the fucking bar.

The highlights still haven't stopped for Thunder Knuckles as Liv continues narrating.

Before Bobby Bourbon started struggling with out-of-the-ring problems and wrestling politics. Which ultimately ended up costing Bobby his job within XWF. Thunder Knuckles and Bobby Bourbon set the benchmark as to what real champions look like. Allowing the best to fight the best. An act that speaks volumes about Thunder Knuckles's mentality and about his confidence leading into Warfare against Robert Main.

The highlights come to an end with a smooth fade to TK in another interview on "60 Minutes", to promote the fight upcoming fight on Warfare on the 29th.

I'm the fucking face of the XWFs new generation. The Thunder Knuckles era. Damn, that's got a good ring to it.

TK looks over at his head trainer and personal assistant Jimmy.

Write that the fuck down, Jimmy.

The interview fades away to more Thunder Knuckles highlights with Liv doing an excellent job narrating.

Having never taken his foot off the gas since starting his career at Relentless 2019. Thunder Knuckles continues to assert himself as one of XWF's top Mega Stars. A claim that was only amplified with a convincing display of violence when Thunder Knuckles met Chronic Chris Page at Relentless 2020.

Once again the highlight fades back to TK. This time it looks like he's at some kind of XWF press tour.

I really just want to beat the shit out of Robert Main. Actually, I want to send this bitch-made moron packing and after that, I'm going back to climbing the goddamn ladder, again. Like I always fucking do.

A very attractive female reporter asks TK.

Out of these three people. Who do you think would be the hardest to beat?

TK smirks because he likes the game that his fine-ass reporter is playing.

Name them off, Sugar Tits.

Robert Main, Corey Smith, and Jim Ceadus.

Oh, man, good list.

TK's smirk hasn't left his face.

Number one, Corey Smith. Number two, Jim Ceadus...

TK pauses for a moment placing his index finger on his chin.

Number two Jim Ceadus.

All the reporters in attendance laugh.

So, Robert Main is three?

TK looks at the big-breasted reporter and replies unfazed.

No, number three would be Thad Duke. Only because it wasn't an option and Robert Main isn't going to be hard to fucking beat.

The press conference fades away to more highlights of Thunder Knuckles.

For the man standing opposite Robert Main on December 29th on Warfare, the stakes are very different. No matter how you look at it if you're Thunder Knuckles the date represents a win-win situation. With a win he makes history stopping a former two-time Univeral Champion, two-time Hart Champion, three-time Tag Team Champion and former Xtreme Champion. Even in defeat he still has his whole career ahead of him and possesses the right mindset for longevity.

As the highlights continue to play, TK's voice is dubbed over them. The clips now show TK landing several Thunder Strikes on Geri Vayden. Including one from the top rope.

The XWF fans already know, mother fucker! 'Ol Thunder Knuckles can withstand anybody, defeat anybody, and look fucking fantastic doing it!

Regardless of his bold and unrelenting attitude, the Limo Ohio resident. Only sees it going one way.

The highlights fade to an interview being conducted by Howard Stern.

I'm pretty much just muscling him, you know what I'm saying? I mean shit I only needed him to open his mouth one time. Nothing this fucker says means a goddamn thing. He just regurgitates the same shit over and fucking over again. I'm being a goddamn bully and the fans love it.

As Howard begins to talk the audio mutes yet again so Liv can speak over the video.

In another of XWFs finest trainer/wrestler duos, It's clear to see how the training pays off. Thunder Knuckles's confidence that looks like insolence and his flamboyance that borderlines arrogance. He certainly does not mix his words and neither does his trainer Jimmy.

The audio fades yet again, as Jimmy begins to speak.

I've been telling Thunder Knuckles as we've been watching footage on Main. That this is his chance to step up and truly make a name for himself. Sure he's the sixth-longest reigning Television Champion. Just a year ago he was the Fifth longest. Things change like how he and Bourbon changed Tag Team wrestling forever. Cool, whatever, let's be the guy who ends Robert Main as a singles competitor in XWF forever. That's the shit that gets you in history books. That's what makes people talk.

TK is sitting beside Jimmy with his legs kicked back and arms behind his head.

Honestly, man, Jimmy is a goddamn mad scientist, bro. He comes up with all these crazy-ass ideas and shit. Talking about "Hey it'll make xbux". If Jimmy wants to say that then I'm going to back him up. Let's get rich, mother fucker!

TK puts his feet down on the floor, sits up, and high-fives Jimmy. As they connect their high-five, highlights of the two men's signature moves begin to play again.

The complete lack of disrespect is a route that not many have taken, quite to this extreme, against Robert Main. That could be a game-changer.

The highlights of both men back and forth are still displayed on your screen. Thunder KNuckles is dubbed over the video.

Look, I've already said in countless interviews everything that needs to be said will be said. It's Game Over for Robert Main.

Twenty-second more of the two men's highlights are shown with the music before Liv speaks again.

Either way, this is an era is about walking it, like, you talk it. Thunder Knuckles is a savacious high-octane entertainer who has certainly earned his right to be here.

The action stops and fades to an interview with Steve Sayers. The clip begins with TK saying,

My confidence is growing each and every fucking day. I'm starting to realize who I am inside those ropes and that's the goddamn dangerous part, about all of this.

Do you see Robert Main as a blue-chip talent?

TK scoffs at Steve's ignorant question.

No, Abso-fucking-lutely not. Listen the guy is dangerous, sure, but I'm not afraid of what goes bump in the dark. I sought this fight for over a year. Don't ever fucking forget that.

Don't you think another vivid factor playing into Robert Mains's plan is his experience and maneuverability, inside the ring?

TK seems annoyed by the question that Steve just asked.

For fucks sake, Steve. Robert Main can move, no shit. You just don't avoid fighting the best by standing in one spot.

Highlights of Thunder Knuckles begin dancing on your screen once again now with a counter-racking up TK's wins and losses in proper order.

As far as his resume is concerned Thunder KNuckles has done a good job keeping his head above water with a 28-17-2 record.

The highlights are still being played.

At Relentless 2020 Thunder Knuckles Knocked off Robert Main's tag team partner at the time, Chronic Chris Page, proving he's unmistakenly worthy of XWFs elite. While Robert Main looks to build on what is arguably a compressed and talent-rich resume in XWF. Overcoming some of the best to ever do it. The question is, does Robert Main still have more to offer?

The TK highlights are replaced by highlights showcasing Robert Main even a few losses. TK did have this commissioned after all.

Stepping through those ropes, the pressure or lack thereof will be the deciding factor. Robert Main has been here before, he's been pushed, he's been roughed up, and he's dropped the ball. Thunder Knuckles's plan of baptism under fire might just be exactly what XWF fans want to see.

The Robert Main highlights continue with TK dubbing over them instead of Liv.

Yes, I do think he gets fuel from the energy of the crowd. Watch his matches when the crowd is fucking lit, so is he. Just watch the footage out there, man. The only problem is he's coming into 'Ol Thunder Knuckles's backyard! Those fans came to see me and I'll use their energy just like Robert Main would and shove it down his fucking throat.

Robert's highlights continue. The music still pumping through your speakers have you jacked and ready to watch Warfare.

Robert Main has nullified big names before taking them to places they haven't had to go in a long time, but none quite like Thunder Knuckles. Thunder Knuckles knows how to pounce on wounded prey. Look at Ruby and Vita Valinteen from October 8th, 2020 on Anarchy. Thunder Knuckles also has serious venom on his Thunder Strike landing it on victims in various ways. His attacks are very unpredictable, unorthodox, and it's a whole new kind of explosive.

More TK highlights replace Robert Main's.

Looking to navigate the pace that Thunder Knuckles plans to set. Robert Main will most likely want to take control early try to get Thunder Knuckles stuck in the mud so to speak without any answers. Sources close to Thunder Knuckles have said they're coming into this match with a plan A, B, C, and D. Though neither wrestler's skills should be undervalued. To call this match Ordinary versus Extraordinary is a huge discredit to the match itself. Regardless XWF fans are in for a treat, as one man vows to bring the heat, and the other a man who has been avoiding this test of skills. Despite his asperity, Thunder Knuckles deserves huge respect trying to make this fight now rather than farther down the road. As he's the first of a bunch of new, incredibly talented, wrestlers who are ready to make their mark in XWF. Robert Main however is trying to maintain his presence at the top of the company. While Thunder KNuckles is looking to bust down new doors to Ultra Stardom in the only way he knows how.

The highlights are slit screened now, on the left Thunder Knuckles, on the right Robert Main.

There are some elements to this fucking match we won't know until the fucking bell rings but that's our job. To be fucking prepared for them.

The highlight of the two men now shows them both hitting their respective finishers.

When a fresh, hungrier, Television Divison banger; meets a slick, masterful, former Universal Champion. We will see how deep this rabbit hole really goes.

The highlights fade to a face-to-face of Main versus Knuckles. Until the promotional package completely fades to black.

[bwo]PREACH[/bwo]

[bwo][/bwo]

TK still can't find his phone. He's standing next to the fire barrel where Bobby just disappeared. Jimmy, Charlie, and Goldie are inside the trailer trying to come up with a game plan to calm TK down.

Okay, I just rewatched Robert making an ass out of himself. This guy thinks because you can set up a camera and start acting like a badass, it actually makes you badass. Main, hate to break it to you but you're all fucking hype, bro. Just because you can make a long boring-ass promo following you and your brother around reliving the past trying to do your best Micheal Graves, revisionist history, bullshit. That says something seeing as you have such disdain for your former Ax3 brother. Back on fucking topic, you think that makes your promos worthy of Criterion to put them in their collection. Errr. Wrong. I have all of the Criterion Collection on Blu-ray not a single one of those "Masterpieces" has made it.

Bobby's disappearance has surely affected TK at this point. He half-assing-ly gives the middle finger to the camera.

Saying I'm like my peers and how they're with me? Graves, I can't fucking stand that fucking guy. Again, that's the guy you called your brother once. Think before you speak. Miss Fury is dead so she's not doing shit, R.I.P Miss Fury. Vita? Really you're going to try and call Vita a troll? What the fuck does that make you, bud? You try to play tough fuck boy, be a shitty human, and think you're some good guy. That poor girl is going through a tough transition right now becoming a Satanic Death Thrall and she's still a better fucking person than you. Bless her fucking cold dead black heart. Then again, I'm sure you don't even know what's going on there, because like you said, you don't give a fuck about XWF or its fans.

TK rolls his eyes because this guy really does know nothing.

You want to talk about everyone else and all you have to do is fucking simple. Be as good as you say you are, Robert. You'd beat me then, but now you know that. Don't you? I'm sure, however, on the 30th after you get stomped on the 29th, you'll be right back to acting like a hard-ass because that's all you know how to do.

TK changes the subject almost instantly.

One of my favorite things you fucking said about me was this: "You did nothing but overhype and oversell the situation."

TK blankly stares into the camera thinking "This guy has to be joking."

Seriously, Dick-stain, you're joking, right? Do you mean, I did my fucking job? Thanks, Robert for saying that and proving ONCE AGAIN you can't get the fucking job done. You fucking part-timers, man. For a guy who is two and four in Singles Matches this year. You seem to like boast yourself up that your the best, huh?

TK makes spooky scary fingers, like Razor Roman, but with little effort.

You're going to be this big scary fucking monster, right? That's going to grind my bones into dust and then blow them into the wind. That's what you want people to believe.

TK brushes that bullshit away by ever so silently saying "Pffft" to himself.

Shut the fuck up, the only thing you're the best at, is what? Falling asleep long enough to get your shoulders pinned to the mat or not make a ten count? Quit acting harder than fucking styrofoam, before people find out, what I already know. It's less of an accomplishment for me when you go out and keep losing, ya fucking idiot. I'll do the homework for you, shit sack. 'Ol Thunder Knuckles is one and zero in singles competition this year. So, by your logic, a guy, who's two and fucking four is the best. What's that make me? A fucking God? Now I'm not that self-righteous to believe I'm a God but compared to you, I might as well be, and that's for damn sure.

TK winks into the camera because he's as patient as the Tortoise, with the aggressiveness of the Hare.

You see, dip shit, I got octane in my veins and my heart is the goddamn engine. There isn't any staddling this wild fucking horse, bro. I'm impossible to fucking tame and definitely don't know how to behave. So they labeled me a lost cause, at least if you ask Main. Main's been running since he's been alive while my adrenaline is kicking, mother fuckers, I'm energized, and come Warfare I'm going to make this shit uncivilized in a Steel Cage. Robert Main's choking on my smoke disappearing in my rearview mirror. I'm in the fucking zone and he doesn't stand a goddamn chance.

While TK was on a roll. He began to think about something else, Robert, had said and it sidetracked him.

Never forget he's talking about shit he knows absolutely nothing about. Do you really think OCW told me and my tag team partner, the great, truly fucking legend Bobby Bourbon, to hit the brinks? Shit, son, Them No Good Bastards could be selling out arenas all over this country again. With one phone call to OCW headquarters but that's not home, is it?

Though TK's mind is elsewhere he seems to be annoyed by more pointless shit Robert Main had said.

Do you want a fucking tissue, mother fucker? Your shit is bought and paid for from Chris Page. Sounds to me like you want a damn tissue. No, you fucking whiny little bitch. What you see before you is a man whose goal is to fucking crush you and you can't handle it. So you reach for yet another fucking excuse. Just so happens I have with me the finest trainer in the business.

Jimmy can be seen in the background cheesing because this may be the very first time TK has ever said that. TK looks over to see Jimmy happy but as soon as TK makes eye contact Jimmy stops smiling.

You must not have seen Relentless 2021 because that Chris Page theory, that you got, holds as much weight as you do in this match. You're fucking done, son. Point blank, hold the fucking pickle, plan.

TK isn't wearing his normal cocky smile, his mind is elsewhere.

Peanut Brain, for a guy who was so fucking confident, you did take awfully long time to say, well, any-goddamn-thing? Are you okay? I mean, just last week you were all like; Hey, baby girl why in the hell are you putting your Main squeeze in the ring with a ? Now, you're out here pissing in your fucking Depends, still trying to look like a hard-ass. If you even try at all. Wait... Are you trying to pull an LSM? Because that wouldn't scream: "Damn, TK was right this whole time. Robert Main is a coward."

TK gives his truly remarkable, one-of-a-kind, Robert Main killing jerking-off hand gestures. The first sign of life from him since Bobby's departure from this plain of existence.

Bro, you don't move the needle, like me. You wish you could be more like me, but you just don't fucking know how. Being entertaining isn't hard, you just have to be someone with a personality. I'm sorry that the genetics that was passed down to you won't allow it to happen, and that's okay. Not everyone can be 'Ol Thunder Knuckles.

TK pats himself on his shoulder because Bobby isn't here to do it for him.

Robert tries to come after the fact I was the Champion of Savage by calling my achievement, how'd he say it? Bottom-tier Championship, that's fucking interesting. The only reason he thinks that is because he's never won it. It's been a belt that has slipped through the crack on the GREATEST RASSLER who ever rassled's career. What with this dude's god complex? Dude, you haven't done shit since you dropped the Xtreme. All while saying shit like-

TK clears his throat and gives a half-hearted monotone voice, to mimick Robert Main.

"I’ve done everything that there is to do in the XWF."

TK snaps out of that bullshit artist's voice.

Doesn't sound like you have. No shit, learn to think before you speak. How many fucking times do I have to tell you that? Sure, sure, you're currently half of Tag Team Champions but we all know you're not the reason you're there. You're fucking clickbait at this point, Rob. Headline: Robert Main finally becomes relevant by getting cracked in the skull. Headline: Robert Main comes back from getting cracked in the skull. Headline: Robert Main still won't fight Thunder Knuckles. Not one goddamn soul gives a fuck if you win or lose. Well, maybe, Jim. I know if I were Jim, I'd be thinking, this mother fucker has been calling you out and then you pull this shit? You're not just tarnishing your legacy at this point. You're tarnishing Jim's legacy too, for being associated with a straight-up coward. Beyond Jim, no one gives a fuck. Speaking of Jim, does he know that shit you were talking, while he was gone?

This cues Todd in the truck to play the clip of Robert Main circa August 2020.

(08-17-2020, 07:41 PM)Robert "The Omega" Main Said: " Coward? You might be more loony then Jim Caedus pal."

Well, I guess, he and everyone else does now. That's how Robert Main talks about his friends when they're not around, or doing what he wants them to do. All while ducking someone. Robert Main is truly a pathetic man, a fucking lame, needs to be put down. There's a reason why Drew lives in his pool house, think about it. It's funny how offended he got a War Game 2021 when Jim nailed him to the cross and he's out here talking shit behind his boy's back. That's something I'd never do to Bobby. Ever. Moving on, I've been waiting on your bitch-ass to be ripping scabs off old wounds, like you promised the fans, but can't muster a fucking word until the last minute. Just like Robert to be on some straight pussy shit. Really showing the actions of top-tier talent, aren't you? Give me a fucking break. By the way, It sure as fuck looks like your whole game plan fell the fuck apart. What happened, Hot-shot? Did you get exposed for being as original as goddamn vanilla ice cream?

TK doesn't seem mad just disappointed in Robert. TK thought that Main had more of a backbone.

Hope you were paying attention, Main. I told you last time that maybe I'd show you how to sell a fight. That's exactly what I fucking did. You're welcome, not that I've ever needed you to do it in the first place. I've proven that shit too, for over a year. So, you can run your mouth only to keep putting your foot so far into it, that you become bloated and full of yourself. Nothing you say matters at this point. I've proven that time and time again. You were never worth my time but the XWF fans around the world deserved to see what would happen if you ever grew a set of goddamn balls. From beginning to the end everything you saw was about your favorite subject. You. From picking up a notebook to being driven to my destination, Hell, even the first destination, before the actual destination, all the way until now. While you go on to talk about whatever bullshit you want. I can promise the XWF fans that you won't say anything, that means a damn thing, about any-fucking-thing. Robert your a used cum rag. Stiff, disgusting, smells bad, and if your parents see it out, they're embarrassed. Go, find your rock, and crawl back under it. Until it's time for another young, hungry, lion's turn to come to eat you. The biggest gatekeeper in the XWF, Robert Main!

A smirk forms on TK's face for the first time in what feels like forever.

XWF fans around the world! Do you want to hear the shit you learn when you hang out with Bobby Bourbon, for so long?

TK clears his throat then winks into the camera with a true-to-form smile, knowing that no one expects this.

I learned to rassle at a monstrous pace, and they laughed only till I started getting paid. It isn't that funny now, is it dick-face? First, I learned to put fuckers in Head Locks, then I put together Arm Bars and Back Drops. Then I learned to speak by first sounding absurd before I went in search of the crown I deserve.

You can see the wind picking up slowly as leaves begin to rustle.

Earned a fee for selling a shot at TV. I was making my way knocking down the weak, my skills stayed low-key, all the way to CCP. Now, I made the blind see my true potential. It's a fact that I earned all my credentials. I grind harder than Bobby Bourbon's molars at a hotdog buffet. Now I'm sitting back watching all the little Bastards saying "hot dog!"

TK's hair is starting to stand up on its own.

Driving Robert crazy like a tank with no fucking brakes. They all said I can't, won't, get a match with Main, I said, piece of cake. I did what was called impossible and landed that shit on the 29th of December, ill make it a date to remember. I know this is going to sound cheesy but I'm going to make it way too fucking easy.

The wind around TK picks up and the leaves start to swirl around him.

I struggled and hustled to get the spotlights on me in the Main Event. My come-up looked improbable, but look, where the fuck I am in the present. While he's hating the fact that I'm getting everything that's coming to me and that's a fact. Goddamn, this fucking moron is easy to distract. My methods are tutoring a damn vet. With radioactive heat that could fuel a futuristic jet. In the beginning, management didn't think my "gimmick" fit the requirement, of what the consumers expect. Well, I crunched the numbers, and those fools should be fired for neglect.

TK's hair is standing straight up now. His body is tensing up without him realizing it.

Main's words have always been proven to be his future regrets. He's fucking sewage at goddamn best. I'm removing him from XWF like Christina Applegate's tumourous breasts. I've already debunked his abilities, now I'm in his brain. I'm steady showing the goddamn world why Main is a fucking lame. How his claim is that he runs away from "the game", 'Ol Thunder Knuckles even gave up a huge chunk of change. I know without a shadow of a doubt. I'm going to bust his melon and he will pout. I ain't bragging about knowing the illusion of Main, He's like a damn padded bra, while I'm out here putting everyone in fucking awe. I'm the fucking gold you find in an Indian salt pit, XWF's foul-mouthed anarchist.

The light fragments around him can now be seen, just barely, as a white aura surrounds him, catching a spark here and there.

I have what it takes to write his destiny, all while Robert is gambling with legacy. You lost. The Main Event is mine, where I'll stay in defiance. I'm cocky with focus, you better believe that it's some kind of alien science. Someone call the WaD! I want to make a bet, because my words are far more than some bullshit threat. Now it's time to relax and chill out. I'm whipping Robert Main's ass, without a doubt.

All of a sudden TK's beautiful flowing hair falls and the light fragments can no longer be seen.

What was that?

TK looks a Jimmy annoyed that he interrupted him.

What? I was rhyming like Bobby!

Jimmy drops it because he can tell TK isn't in the mood. TK, on the other hand, looks into the camera with a cold and calculated death glare.

Speaking of the WaD. Turns out, he has returned! I may have turned down getting paid by XWF but I'll never turn down an easy fucking payday. With that said, I put THREE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND NINETY xbux on myself. Know what that is Robert? That is exactly the amount of xbux that I lost at War Games 2020. Now, oh, now, I'm going to fucking double it. Not only do I get to take your name but the bounty on your head just reached a whopping ONE MILLION ONE AND SIXTEEN THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND SEVENTY xbux. While I'm off making everyone else rich as fuck, you're the one stuck in the goddamn mud. Fuck that! You're in quicksand, sinking little, by fucking little. At least your partner has your back even though you're talking all that shit when he's not around and costing him his cash.

Todd plays two clips, as he was told to do so in postproduction by TK.

(12-28-2021, 06:30 PM)JimCaedus Said: 12k on Robert Main

(12-28-2021, 07:41 PM)JimCaedus Said:
(12-28-2021, 07:00 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said: God damn Jimmy, you just want to be broke, don't you?

Gang. And I believe in my bro.

As the clips end you can see TK, greedily rubbing his hands together, shaking his head, licking his lips one time, then capping it off by winking into the camera.

You underestimated me, fuck piece, and now you're going to pay for it, inside that Steel Cage. I'm not going to sit here and make idle threat after idle threat. I'm going to let my actions in the ring take care of all that on Warfare. Just like I did on December 23rd, 2020, which was never my idea. Seriously, who tells him this shit? However, it certainly came by my hand. Sucks to suck, bitch fist. Let's really see who doesn't get it, yeah? Now if you fucking excuse me, because I've been listening to all yours. I have to go find my best goddamn friend. See you at the finish line, you fuck-wit.

TK reaches in his back pocket and has finally found his phone. He begins to dial, pacing, and waves off the camera. This cues Todd to put a graphic on your television screen, before fading to black. The graphic contains a skeleton, labeled Robert Main, walking and falling apart just before the finish line.

[Image: diV5PzP.gif]

K
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

[bwo]GHOSTED[/bwo]

[bwo][/bwo]

TK is still frantic and on the phone with the police.

Yeah, mother fucker, I said he was here and then he disappeared right in front of me.

TK pauses as he's being replied to.

Exactly! Just like Thanos did in that movie and shit... Well, not really, more like when Marty McFly was disappearing in Back to the Future. Yes, the original, not the fucking sequels... Wait... You don't fucking believe me, do you, Pig? You fucking as useless as those cops in Lima!

TK hangs up on the police, he's a bit emotional at this point.

Honestly though, if those were real cops they have killed Oliver Main. FUCK! GODDAMN IT!

At this point, Jimmy tries but can't calm TK down. Charlie is trying his best to keep Goldie calm, she's nervous. That's when suddenly Bobby reappears like a force ghost but red, instead of blue, he's wearing a black hooded robe. You can't see Bobby's eyes due to him ducking his head down and the hood. TK sees Bobby and tries to pat the Big Guy on the shoulder but his hand goes clean through. Jimmy and Charlie are in awe. Charlie isn't even talking to Goldie.

What the fuck is this, Bobby?

Bobby takes off of his hood and makes a sad almost remorseful smile.

Look, Brother Knuckles, I have earned my disdain. When it comes to your future though, focus hard on Main. I left my mark like an indelible stain, you go forward you bastard, bring the fucking pain. Make that fool take off for months like he really wants to, we don't make people leave, it's just what they do. He wants to disappear and cool off, we know it’s true, let that fool simmer, swelter, and stew. I might not be here but I left my mark, watching you casting flames with only a spark. Carry on, Brother Knuckles, you're the Thunder, now let the lightning storm arc. Main’s in deep waters and it's time for you to eat, be the shark. Don't sweat the pussies, you're going to be the dick. Now fuck them, until they feel sick. Lay it on heavy and lay it on thick. Win, you damned Bastard, but don't end it quick. Punish him, humiliation won't be too hard. He blows himself until he's burned out, busted, and charred. Leave him planted like the weed garden in your backyard, whoop that ass and leave him scarred, give him little regard. Smash him, wreck him, like remote-controlled cars. Crush him, crumpled up, like the wrappers of your cigars. If you thought he saw a flash with a bat, make him see that you're the star. If you need me again, I'll be back to drop these bars.

That doesn't answer any-fucking-thing, goddamn it!

Bobby looks at TK disappointed, still almost remorseful.

Find Peter. That's where you'll find the truth.

Bobby puts his hood back on, tucks his chin to his chest, and slowly vanishes. TK is stunned by all this but Bobby told him to focus on Robert Main. That's exactly what he's going to do, for Bobby, for himself, and for every little Bastard out there in the XWF Universe.

Let's get to fucking work... We have three more goddamn days...

Jimmy puts his hand on TK's shoulder, with head hung low.

Let's get inside. I have a lot of footage to show you.

Charlie, go get ready for Ruby and rip that high moral bitch to fucking shreds. I'm about to make Robert Main's biggest fear come true.

Charlie nods his head knowing TK doesn't want to be around anyone. He and Goldie walk away and head to Them No Good Bastards' red Hummer limo. Your screen fades to black for the final time with a shot of the Bastards all going their own way.

At least...

For now.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-29-2021), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (12-29-2021), Charlie Nickles (12-29-2021), Corey Smith (12-29-2021), Dick Powers (12-30-2021), Dolly Waters (12-29-2021), HGH (12-29-2021), Jason Cashe (01-17-2022), Thaddeus Duke (01-01-2022)