Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Taking Knuckles...
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-28-2021, 10:51 PM

Continued From… Breaking Knuckles…
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=42562

Then…

” We are here for the immediate release of Oliver Main…”

Kayla’s eyes cut deep as she gave the prison guard behind the bulletproof glass a look that could kill ten men…

” One moment, please… Let me check the list of released inmates for today… I’ll see if he is on the list…”

Kayla insisted…

” He’s on there…”

Robert raised one eyebrow and rubbed his temples as he and his sister intently watched on as the prison guard began typing away on the computer in front of him… He fidgeted with his glasses that were leisurely hanging from his nose. They added a certain something to the guard's face, a certain poise Robert thought to himself. They did more than frame his eyes, they added an extra window to his soul…

” What do you mean a list of released inmates? Is this a daily occurrence?"

Robert leaned against the glass as the guard sighed, his shoulders relaxed and his bottom lip outward, redirecting the airflow from his lungs… His brain needed that time to process what Robert had just said.

" Did you see all those people wandering the street as you came in?"

Robert looked at his sister before nodding…

" Yeah?"

" They were released today…"

Robert seemed confused… He needed to gain a greater perspective, to take a step back and see the wide-angle version of what the guard was trying to tell him…

" It's a business Robert, they release the inmates and within a matter of weeks they are right back in here locked up… Most of them are doing the same thing that got them locked up here the first or second time around… All paid for by the great people of Ohio with state taxes…"

The guard points at Kayla and continues nodding along with her statement as he continues fiddling around on the computer.

” Are you serious?”

Robert pushes himself off the glass leaving two massive handprints and several dirty looks from the other side of the glass…

” Welcome to the system Robert, a never-ending cycle of bull shit… It’s all about money, not taking criminals off the streets… That’s the great lie politicians tell their constituents… How they are cleaning up the streets and all that bull shit… You know to get votes.”

Robert shook his head in disgust…

” The entire system is a sham from top to bottom…”

” Yeah it is…”

” You know sis, I blame myself for all of this shit happening to Ollie…”

Kayla abruptly turned away from the glass facing Robert, sticking her freshly manicured finger directly into the center of Robert’s chest…

” Ouch…”

Pushing her hand away…

” Don’t… You cannot and will not blame yourself, Robert, Oliver did what anyone of us would have done. He knew something was off with Chris and went off of his gut instinct. He put his entire life on the line to prove Chris Page and Thunder Knuckles did it. And to think that slime ball Page hugged me in your hospital room shedding those crocodile tears makes me sick to my stomach… Looking back on it now, that was one of the worst performances I've ever seen. And speaking of instincts, the next time you get a feeling that something is out of place. How about you back away, huh? The universe gives you a sign and you stick your middle finger in its face… If you would have listened to that little voice none of this shit would be laying in any of our laps right now.”

Robert calmly ran his fingers through his hair still watching the prison guard click away on the computer… This path of life is challenging enough, without making mountains out of molehills, and yeah, we all see the gigantic mountain when we are apprehensive, triggered, or maxed out emotionally… All Robert could do was breathe and listen to his sister…

” So, the videos prove Oliver didn’t do it…”

Kayla nods, becoming more impatient…

” Duh, Robert…”

Robert stroked his chin in deep thought…

” Jesus why in the hell are you being so nasty? I have questions, I’m not a fucking fancy pants lawyer… I’m just a wrestler.”

Kayla shifted her weight from one foot to the other and began tapping her black high heel against the cool concrete floor…

Click… Click… Click… Click…

” Yeah no shit Robert, you should be thanking God that you are even standing here, let alone cleared to wrestle again… I think it's all too quick but what do I know? I’m no doctor… I will say this, Page is going to shit a brick when we all show up at March Madness along with Oliver and all the proof of him being a guilty liar…”[/orange]

KNOCK… KNOCK… KNOCK…

[pink]” Come on… How long does it take? Everything was faxed over two days ago… This is ridiculous…”

Kayla begins beating away on the glass as the guard leans forward pressing the little button for the microphone raising his voice ever so slightly while pointing at her hand…

KNOCK… KNOCK… KNOCK…

” Miss, unless you want to stay, I’d suggest you relax… I just need a few more moments. Our system is just running a bit slow today. Please and thank you…”

Robert grabs Kayla by the arm…

” Will you calm the hell down and have some manners? You are acting like a freaking lunatic… The guy is doing the best he can… This place probably hasn't updated its software in years. Cheap sons of bitches. And you are right as rain, about Chris at March Madness, I hope he’s wearing his brown tights to the ring because he is going to shit when he sees Drew…”

Kayla’s furious brown eyes told Robert that her brain was in a different mode, that she has switched gears from empathy to cold emotional indifference. All because Robert mentioned the love of her life's name… Kayla slaps Robert on the shoulder several times before lashing out at her big brother.

” I should kill you for keeping him from me, when he showed up in that hospital room with that eye patch on my pretending to be a pirate for sick kids my heart sank. I thought that he didn’t love me anymore Robert… Do you know how that feels? And knowing that you had his number the entire time makes me sick. How could you keep him from me for all that time…? I’m your sister… You are supposed to look out for me…”

Robert watched on as the tears welled up in his sister's eyes, he lowered his head and placed his hand gently on her shoulder…

” Kayla, I didn’t keep him from you. That’s not what happened at all… Drew made me promise not to mention where he was, especially being on the high seas alone. He knew that you would worry or that you would want to come along and you would not finish up law school. You know that I cannot break my word, that’s all a man has in life… That and his balls…”

Kayla wiped away her tears and folded her arms across her chest…

” A Scarface reference? Really?”

Robert grinned…

” Drew’s back and we all know he likes his movie quotes.”

Kayla rolled her eyes…

” You two are idiots… I’m still mad… But I love you both…”

Robert leans in for a hug but is stopped dead in his tracks by his little sister…

” I don’t love you that much yet…”

Suddenly the guard speaks up…

” Miss Main… Oliver is collecting his belongings right now. I apologize again for the delay but this new processing system stinks… He’ll be with you shortly…”

Kayla nods and begins twiddling her thumbs in anticipation…

” Our little brother got all the incriminating evidence that we needed to put some very powerful people away for life. They are all going to fight tooth and nail but we’ll win this case hands down… Chris Page thought he would be a genius and run his money through several of Oswald's offshore shell accounts to pay these people off… Well, he left a paper trail a mile long and my office found it and I’ll see to it, that he is locked up along with Thunder Knuckles and everyone else that was bought and paid for by this egotistical prick…”

Robert interjects…

” Sis, let's get Oliver the hell out of this place first and then get to March Madness, the rest of this shit will fall into place in due time… We’ve got the upper hand here. No-one on this planet expects me to wrestle let alone show up at March Madness to confront Chris Page…”

” Robert, do you think that anyone knows Anarchy is Drew?”

Robert shakes his head showing intelligence and integrity in one neat package.

” Not a fucking chance, we’ve played this one as close to the vest as we could… Have you heard all the crazy-ass rumors? I mean seriously? All the members of Anarchy are going to go after Chris Page? Give me a break. That’s just dumb… But the one I like the most is people betting the farm that it’s Jim Caedus… We haven’t spoken in a few years now and all of a sudden Jim is just going to come out of the woodwork and avenge me? Get a grip… After he attacked Drew and me on Warfare and embarrassed himself again… Plus everything he did in between, if I saw him I’d punch him right in the face… He did however beat Chris Chaos, which I always get a kick out of…”

BVVVZZZZZTTTT…

” Oliver!”

Kayla’s face lights up like a child on Christmas morning…

” Sis…”

Kayla rushed to her brother as they embraced for the first time in months. Robert laid back and watched as the two hugged… There was an energy to it as if the matter between them powered up the other.

” Robert, how are you big brother? How’s the head?”

Smiles are God's medicine, making all the right biochemical responses that ignite within. And Robert had a gigantic one seeing his little brother for the first time in a long time…

” I’m good… Hell, I’ve even been cleared to wrestle…”

It takes a few seconds for the new information to sink in, even though it is right before Oliver's steel-blue eyes, larger than life and in person. Robert watched as his younger brother's lips stretched wide, turning into a gaping grin. His eyebrows then arched for the sky…

” Already? Are you fucking serious?”

Robert nods…

” That’s amazing… You heal quick big brother… Hey, you know what I’ve been thinking, I’ve had tons of time to think about all my life choices by the way. And I want to get into professional wrestling with you Robert… The Brothers Main… How’s that sound? Cool right?”

” Like a disaster waiting to happen… That's how that sounds…”

” No way, Ollie has a mixed martial arts background he could do it.”

Kayla waves both of her brothers off…

” You’ve been out of that cell for thirty seconds and suddenly you two are going to be a tag team… Listen, I hate to cut this bro party short, but we need to go outside, we’ve got another surprise for you…”

” Another surprise? It’s like Christmas morning… Unless it’s socks, nobody wants socks… Underwear though that's another story…”

The two brothers continue chatting about becoming the next greatest tag team to ever wrestle as they follow Kayla towards the front door… Just as they cross the threshold Oliver takes a deep breath of fresh air. His lungs expand as if they were on an automatic refill, and with the rising of Oliver’s chest comes a sense of calm.

” Well, look who it is… How the hell are you?”

Oliver hears a familiar voice, one he has heard several times throughout his life. And as he leered to his left he saw Drew leaning against the building…

” Drew? What the fuck are you doing here?”

” Oh, me… I’m here to beat the breaks off of Chris Page at March Madness for everything that he has done to my family.”

” Wait… So, Chris knows he’s facing Drew in a match at March Madness? How in the hell did you guys pull this off? Page would never go for something like this…”

” Not exactly, see Page still believes I’m never going to wrestle again, that my career is over. He has no idea he’s wrestling Drew… But I can tell you this little brother he’s nervous about it… I think he is starting to see the writing on the wall…”

” Jesus, what the hell else have I missed?”

Drew pats Oliver on the back…

” Lot’s… While Robert was in the hospital they found out he was pregnant…”

Oliver chuckles as Robert rolls his eyes…

” So, Kayla, what about all my other charges?”

[pink]” Still pending… I got a few thrown out, they could never prove that you broke into Thunder Knuckles house… The gun charge though that’s going to be a tough one… I’ve called in every single favor that I’m owed on you, Oliver… Right now, your a free man and that’s all that matters…”[pink]

” So, what’s next?”

Oliver suddenly felt a warm embrace over his shoulder…

” That’s simple son… We all head to March Madness and we go and get our revenge as a family…”

”Pop?”

” That’s right son… I’ll be right there with you like I always have been…”

Dewey Main was the firefighter of the Main’s troubles, the light when they couldn't see the path, the sweetness that kept Robert, Oliver, Kayla and Drew going, a man that gave them each the positive energy they needed. Their cheerleader and defender, a rock of empathy. Only if each of them knew what the future held for Dewey Main. Because in a mere matter of four and a half months they’d each lose their father in a tragic accident that will alter each of their lives forever. If they would have known they would have spent their last days with their father much differently and would have forgotten about vengeance… They each would have hugged him tighter and spent more time with him… They would have talked about all the good times and none of the bad… They would have stayed by his side until the bitter end. But in life, they don't get to make those kinds of choices…

” Well, let's roll kids, we’ve got some ass to kick…”

Taking Knuckles...

” Thunder Knuckles I want you to remember one thing when everything settles down and all those troll bets cease and the humble pie is served piping hot. You were the one who begged for all of this attention, and now that you have it you don’t know what the fuck to even do with it… Hell, you hit me in the back of the head for Christ sake and you still barely have half of my attention going into this grudge match. For someone like you Thunder Knuckles, this match was supposed to be your coming out party, authenticating the fact that you belong in the ring with someone of my caliber… Instead, you’ve dropped the ball again… To me this is just another day at the office against a man who is way beyond desperation at this point. You’ve tried everything that you and several other people could come up with and still botched the attempt amazingly… All you morons in one room and still nobody can come up with one intelligent talking point… Nothing that you’ve said bothers me one bit. Hell, If the entire roster wants to bet against me then so be it. Go ahead and place those sucker bets boys… I’ve proven to the world and everyone in this federation that when you bet against Robert Main, you are always bested… There are going to be a lot of pissed off sons of a bitches when it comes to paying the bookie and eating crow, all at the same time nonetheless. I mean look at these abortions you call promos you’ve been force-feeding all of us. Hell, I’ve got a coffee pot in the kitchen that could produce an iTunes hit just by turning the fucker on… Compared to mine, you’ve damn near had every member of the XWF roster cut a cameo telling the world how I have supposedly ducked them… You know people like Doc? Yeah, that guy who is only around here and there since, what? 2016? A man who I wholeheartedly respect inside and outside of that squared circle. I’ve felt the awful sting of a lobotomy or two on more than one occasion. But that being said if the Good Doctor had an issue with me or anything that I have been doing. All he had to do was nut up and come to me like a man and say he has a fucking problem and we could have figured it all out over a couple of glasses of bourbon and a cigar… It’s pretty simplistic, I’m not difficult to find… After that, I’d shake his hand, look him right in those dead beady eyes and say let's settle our differences in the ring…”

Robert peered through the steel cage directly into the camera…

” Just because the omnipotent, unconquerable, all-powerful, shit stain Thunder Knuckles says I’m sidestepping people doesn't make it reality. You know the place that we all reside in. Docs got to be around longer than a match here and there with Alias, who bodied him on more than one occasion… Hell, Alias ate Doc like a eating a free bag of skittles and he’s out there talking shit about me? Get the fuck out of here… Like he's done something special over the past several months? Besides being a Goddamn doormat for Alias? Tell me when in the fuck Doc has ever said the word catastrophe? NEVER! If you find it, show me in person, and I’ll eat one of my wrestling boots in the middle of the ring… What in the actual fuck have you done with the real Doctor Louis D'Ville? Because that’s not him… Did Graves fire up one of those shitty robots he builds in a garage to jerk his microscopic baby dick and then program it to ramble on about some bull shit? Can the real Doctor Louis D'Ville please stand up, please stand up? Let me break this to you Thunder Knuckles, Doc might be some old fucker but he would NEVER forget the name of a team like Cataclysm… Or any other team for that matter. Did you drug Doc or something so you could speak for him? Because this shit sounds nothing like the Doctor I’ve come to admire… I mean Doc trying to criticize me? Really? Are you fucking serious? Talk about a lame duck? War Games 2017 Peter freaking Gilmour of all people hit Doc so hard with his custard launcher, the good Doc flew up into the sky and disappeared for something like six months… Or better yet we can turn the page to Relentless 2019 night one where Lux handed Doc his ass hole on a silver platter and Doc vanished for a fucking year. Get your fucking story right if you are going to bring in guests to talk shit for you… Next time you see Doc tell him “The Omega,” said to keep his old man mouth shut and get back to taking his extended break…”

Robert began to pace the ring, swinging his barbed wire baseball bat carelessly…

” The only thing that Doc got out of this little adventure was getting his good name drug through the mud by a dickhead who thought he had a stupendous idea… King of the XWF my ass… Doc can take that Infinity gauntlet and fist some sense into you when he realizes how foolish you’ve made him look… What’s the king done since he was crowned, besides fade away into obscurity? Not a Goddamn thing… He did join up with this circle-jerking circus… So, I guess he gets a couple of points there. And to think I used to think of Doc as a legend in this business, now he’s just a geriatric, bitter butt hurt pussy suffering from a severe case of dementia… Unlike you Thunder Knuckles I’m not calling in the cavalry for help. All this shit, is from my mind, my thoughts and my hard work. Because honestly, my dumb ass friend this match has nothing to do with anyone else besides you and me… I don’t need protagonists with a set dialog to help boost my ratings. My shit sells like hotcakes all on its own and has since the moment I walked into this company. All you did was set these people up for a verbal lambasting… It’s no surprise that Thunder Knuckles needs as many fucking people a possible to join his witch hunt against a one-man wrecking crew. But when that man is Robert fucking Main you call in what you believed was heavy artillery… You’ve got to because we all know you can’t cut it on your own… You need cheap props and gimmicks to carry you… And speaking of piss poor extras, tell me how in the fuck facing Graves does a damn thing for my career. I don’t take one step forward and then fifty steps back you knob goblin… Graves has and always will be nothing… Just like his brainchild AX3… What a cluster fuck that was! He clung to Jim and I’s balls for dear life because he knew we would carry his ass to championship gold one more time. The man is delusional if he believes for a split second he can subjugate me in any ring on this planet. Do you want to know the real truth? He’s butthurt because he was never invited to join Apex… We’ve never allowed scrubs in the club. That right there is the issue. His pussy boy feelings got hurt and now he’s out for revenge by trolling me on Twitter…”

Robert drops the bat to his side while clapping…

” Boo fucking hoo. Get over yourself you broke down bitch… I’d never dodge a man who changes his gimmick every time the wind changes direction…Or a guy who hangs around the local high school with mirrors on his shoes hoping to catch a glimpse of an axe wound for the first time in his adult life… Wrestling around with a virgin pedophile does nothing for me. It hurts the trajectory of my career… Hell, I’d need a rape whistle and a guidance counselor before the match ever started… He is Micheal Graves… That’s all I need to say… I mean if there was anything else to say I guess it would be that Jim loves bouncing Graves head around the ring like a basketball… As for me, I’m not too fond of getting pedo juice on my fists… Graves is the crummiest kind of human being… He’ll never be on my level and I’ll be damned if he parasitically uses me and my name to gain another ounce of limelight… If it’s fame you are seeking, do us all a favor and set yourself on fire like that dumb ass Buddhist monk… Hell, I’d pay damn good money for a front-row ticket… I’ll even bring the smores… Graves if I could drag you out into the middle of the woods someplace and put a bullet right between your eyes I’d do it. I’d be doing charity work for the entire planet as I wiped away the shit stain of wrestling. When Graves has something more to offer me than idle threats or children's underwear maybe then he’ll get a match with me… Until then he can keep driving the ice cream truck with the mattress in the back, sit down and shut the fuck up, especially for a guy who just recently showed up again out of the blue… He doesn't get to say a damn thing to me… Are we sure Graves didn’t create B.o.B? Nah… He’s too slow-witted to pull off something like that. Although it did crash and burn like everything else he has ever touched in this business… I guess we’ll never know for sure…”

Robert grinned as he ran the bat along the steel cage… Every few feet a distinct sound ran out.

” Now back to you fuckwit, now that I’ve gapped all your good buddies… Tell us all Thunder Knuckles where you’ve been hiding all of this piss and vinegar? Have you just been holding out since 2019 for a moment like this? Let me answer that for you. Fuck no…Just look at all this labor going into this match. This elaborate production for little ole me a guy who “sucks”... And those are your words not mine by the way. For a guy like me who everyone is betting against and a man who runs like a little sniveling bitch, you sure as hell are going to extraordinary lengths, pulling those tiny balls out of your bearded clam for the very first time in your career… And for what? I’m supposedly a pushover who is coddled by Lover Boy Vinnie Lane who protects me from bad people like you. Hell, for a badass mother fucker like yourself, this should be open and shut. I get run over inside this steel cage and you pick up the biggest victory of your career… All while the world watches from the comfort of their couches. But we both know that’s just not the case now is it… You’ve got that same little voice in the back of your head telling you the same damn thing it tells every one of my opponents. Buckle up, because things are about to get bumpy as hell. I should be flattered I guess by all this newly found effort… But I’m not… Oh, and Thunder Knuckles your fucking welcome for the fire Robert Main has ignited underneath your ass… You know the nothing happening, never wrestling Robert Main has Thunder Knuckles working harder than a prostitute on the corner trying to turn a couple of tricks… I especially loved the rundown of my Dead Man’s hand in that first promo. Very cute and a very Chris Page thing to do there with Jimmy… But what else do you have to talk about that doesn't make you look like a blundering idiot? Focusing on vanilla shit like inside cradles… So, you can escape my finishing move? Congratulations, I have four. It’s not like I can’t escape yours as well… It’s a DDT to the heel of an opponent's foot? It’s no fucking wonder you never compete in singles matches, that’s literally the dumbest, finisher that I have ever heard of. And while you are going after me for using someone else's move, I don’t see you performing your DDT to the heel finisher in your electronic contact info, I see someone else doing that… Is there anything that you wish to say to me that doesn't apply to you ten fucking fold?”

Robert shakes his head placing the bat over his shoulders…

” You know, for a guy who continually hounds me for eluding so many great talents here in the XWF. You’ve done one hell of a job avoiding a match with Jim Caedus… Wait, that's an easy out. Nobody wants a fucking match against Jimmy. But how about Lycana? She’s been eagerly awaiting a match with ole TK and you’ve avoided her like dick cancer, but I get it Thunder Knuckles you’ve just been too busy using that same cop-out I use, am I right? You’ve just been too busy tagging until, well, right now… It's adorable how you disparage me. That’s what we here in logic land refer to as hypocrisy, or as you would pronounce it, hypocrithy, with that lame-ass Daffy Duck dick lisp Graves cherishes so much when you play Mary had a little lamb on his skin flute… Thunder Knuckles if you gave anything that you said any real thought, this hype cycle would only be half as fun… The mental you suffer from seriously infects those around you… You seem to have this habit of telling me that I’m doing something wrong, but you are doing the same exact thing. I know, I know, Thunder Knuckles. It’s do as I say not as I do with your punk ass… You are one of the biggest hypocritical pussies that I have ever seen in my life… You say that I cannot handle a defeat but you can? That must be why after Flynn and NKWC took those Tag Straps off you and Bourbon, you vanished into thin air for a month humiliated, like a butthurt snowflake afraid to show his face… That would have been a perfect time to answer the challenges made by both Lycana and Jim and look like the real tough guy that you claim to be. But hey, if you had done that you’d sound credible against me right now instead of sounding like an incredible jackass… You want to talk about how many more Xbux you have than I do in reference to me saying that I get paid more in a single match than you do in an entire year… Hey, dumb ass, they don’t pay me in Xbux, they pay me in legal fucking tender that I can spend anywhere on this planet… If you are telling me that they’ve been paying you in Xbux you are now the biggest fool walking the promotion… Not to worry though Thunder Knuckles, I’ll take care of this little problem for you when I shatter both your fucking legs and the insurance pays out.”

Robert’s nostrils flared as he ground his teeth together…

” I like how you say “equals” pull-down equal work… Bitch that’s some Anarchy shit, here on Warfare you are in my world… I’m surprised you didn’t ask for Savage rules… Before you know it you’ll have a stats guy running numbers like a doofus. In the second of two promos, you had no less than seven fucking people guest staring all not named Thunder Knuckles… Oh, shit, I’m sorry, make that eight cameos with Cadryn stopping by… You predicting I’ll leave this company if I lose to you is like you going AWOL when you got trounced by Flynn and NKWC, it’s hilarious… Poofing Cadryn into the mix to try and make a point of some kind… Coincidentally, the same words can be used to describe the impact that you have made in your uninteresting singles division run… Going no further up the championship ladder than the Television Championship. You can go on all day long, condemning me but the fact is I’ve carved my way into the history books in damn near every division this company has to offer… Regardless of your weak insults about me or my Championship reigns, you’ve never been a Hart Champion and you never will be. You’ve never held the Universal Championship and you never will. You know it… I know it… POOF… Cadryn knows it too. Mother fucker you are in my yard now and no matter how many mid-carders or tarnished legends you throw at me in those promos. They won’t be locked inside this steel cage to save your ass. And neither will Robbie… Commenting on “half my opponents” throughout my 2019 singles matches being jobbers is a bit confusing to this walnut brain of mine… Are you seriously trying to take me down a peg over shit relating directly to whoever is actively competing at the time and the booking decisions? Hey, dumb ass do you know how this business works? Now I’m asking you a serious question. You’ve so far officially said the word “game” applied to professional wrestling makes no sense unless the video games are the inspiration… That we all get paid in Xbux and now you’ve shown you don’t understand the fundamental concept of booking… Bravo…”

His jaw suddenly clenched in a moment of tension…

” I guess we can all safely say that your shit choice of a DDT to the heel finisher falls underneath that same category of “Thunder Knuckles doesn't get it”. Which explains you thinking you can return to singles action against me. It doesn't make you appear tough dip shit. You’re only doing this because of all that Twitter shit and your pack of unwashed, salty assholes egging you into believing that all that equals you kicking my ass in the ring. I’m already proving you wrong with words, next I’ll turn you into a paraplegic in the middle of this ring… Oh, and as far as Them No Good Bastards being dominant over a healthy Tag Team division. Thunder Knuckles you fucking wrestled The Dissentients for Christ sake. You cock goblin… Yet you conquered a healthy division? Who the fuck are you trying to convince? Me? Or yourself? You didn’t govern a Goddamn thing… Keep telling yourself that you are this force of nature and I’ll show you otherwise on Warfare… You didn't let me down with the things that you had to say, Thunder Knuckles, you went after my dead father. The great Thunder Knuckles, who is supposed to be this gigantic heat magnet, has reduced himself to using the lowest hanging fruit that he could find… That cheap heat won’t pick up the dub homie… Look at everything you've been doing. You were told wrong and led in the wrong direction by people who could not lace my boots… Giving you tips and pointers when these sorry mother fuckers can’t wrestle their way out of wet paper bags… In every way, you are desperate as fuck. Ganging up on me on Twitter and going after my deceased pops…. You pussy ass codependent bitch. All those bare minimum editing music video taunts didn’t work. Loading up your promos with half the roster didn’t throw me off my game. Slamming my father failed. You're as distraught as it gets because you know even with all this going sideshow bull shit going on. Trying to distract me. It doesn't change the fact that you still fear me and you know you aren't man enough to cut it in the ring against me. Slap on that shit-eating grin Hoss. My dad died in an accident. Your dad is going to kill himself in embarrassment when his nutless son can't defeat Robert Main even when it looks like a surefire victory.”

Robert leaned into the turnbuckle giving Thunder Knuckles one final middle finger…

[Image: sgpe0bG.gif]

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-29-2021), JimCaedus (12-28-2021), Lycana (12-30-2021), Marf (12-29-2021)