Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Final What?
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-28-2021, 09:16 PM

The scene opens to a clear day in Columbus, Ohio.
HGH is seen sitting in the Hyde Park Prime SteakHouse in Columbus, Ohio. He’s sitting at a table for two. With the other guest not present for the time being. A member of the crew decides to approach HGH. HGH looks up at the camera and he smiles.

"I wondered how long it would take you guys to find me."

As HGH is waiting for his meal. He looks at the guy behind the camera, takes a breath and grins.

"Hello everybody. How is everyone doing this fine evening? Me, well I'm just fantastic. Why wouldn't I be? I'm coming off a win against a former XWF TV champion Rampage. He didn't seem thrilled, but it's whatever. I told him that I would beat him and well I did. So what's next for HGH you might ask? Well an MMA style match against a guy with a "final fantasy" that's cute, but whatever. This guy has been here since the birth of Christ himself."

HGH winks at the camera.

"Hello Centurion, I hope you're having the time of your life. You know I'm actually glad I get the chance to finally share the ring with someone your caliber. You see most people would think putting me inside the ring with you in an MMA style match would scare me or be a lesson, however I assure you that there is no lesson to be learned and I'm definitely not scared. What will happen though is you will come face to face with a younger version of yourself and I have no intentions of getting beat there, gramps. I will however give the devil his due. You have had such a stellar career, but unfortunately your career is at an end my friend. Mine on the other hand is about to skyrocket after I'm done beating you down. Let's face it shall we, you're the guy that just doesn't know when to move out of the spotlight and let anyone else shine. After Wednesday, that will all change, because intend on beating you to a pulp and then if there's anything left of you. I'm then going to take the only thing keeping you relevant, the Anarchy Championship."

As the meal comes HGH takes a bite of his steak. He has a look of disgust on his face. He throws down the napkins and gets up from his table. The crew, not knowing what is going on, get up and follow him. As they get closer they hear a commotion followed by loud crashing sounds. They then notice HGH walking out of a door and exiting the restaurant.

"Hope you fellas are ready for a long ride. We got about a nine hour ride home to our next destination."

A limo pulls up and HGH and the crew get in to begin their long ride. After the nine hour drive they arrive in Atlantic City, New Jersey.

“Look at this place boys, Atlantic City, New Jersey. The city some old folks come to retire and spend their hard earned money, oh and Centurion. You know the old guy that thinks just because he’s been around since the dawn of time. No wonder you call this place home. You're probably the only good thing coming out of this shit hole. Some people would say that you and I are the same. However there are quite a few things where we differ. So turn that hearing aid up old timer and listen up.”

“ While I’m over here busting my ass and earning wins, what are you doing? Oh I know giving Elijah Martin all the things he cries for because for you it’s an easy W.” HGH gives two hand claps.“Good on ya there man. My god, that must be a lot of work for you.”

“So now, I have an opponent I’ve been waiting for and it’s not even a wrestling match. They want to put me in a ring, for an MMA style match against old man wrinkle. I mean seriously let's look at it this way. This is the Belmont and I’m the young thoroughbred and Cent, well you’re just the run down mule that won’t even be able to keep up. You have to go three, five minute rounds with me. It’s funny though Cent, knocking me out is the only way you could ever beat me, but you’d have to get close enough. This should be fun though, for me! For a man that fancies his “final fantasy” shtick. Well I guess we will see a “Final Fantasy” when I take Old Yeller out behind the barn on Wednesday.”

HGH starts walking around when his phone goes off. He pulls out his phone and sees that he has received a text message. For the moment he ignores the text and continues along his way.

“Is there even any decent place to grab and drink and some food in this shit hole?”

HGH takes out his phone to look up a place. He then notices the ignored text.
It read “Backyard Bar. We need to talk, kid.” Lip syncing “What the fuck” as he starts looking up for the directions to the destination he was given. They reach their destination. As they find a spot off in the corner and they go to sit.

“You know, who would ever come to a dump like this? Oh well, what else could you expect from this city. Now I guess this is where I continue to tell you that I’m just gonna go out there and give it my best. Yea… no, no I’m not. It’s simply because I don't have to. Cent my friend, of all your accolades, of all the people you have faced. You have never been in the ring with someone like me, I’m a mirror of you and that scares you, and it should. You have absolutely no clue of what I am about to do to you. It’s not even that I want to do this, I have to do this. You see I’ve promised everyone that one day I will be wearing gold around my waist, that anyone that stood in my way will be eliminated. Well sweetcheeks, you are standing right in the middle of the tracks and I’m not going to stop for a single soul. You have something that I want, and if I’m going to get it well that means I’ve got to beat the ever loving piss out of you first to get it. On Wednesday, when you have to last three rounds with me. I want you to remember this. When that bell rings for round one, it’s not about money, it’s not about wins and losses. It’s about being my time to shine and for you to get the hell out of my way or I’ll just knock you the fuck out, and shut the mouths of all these jackasses that doubt me. It’s my time to shine and I’m not going to wait in line for everyone else to get their balls tickled and keep getting passed up. When I knock you out Centurion. I want you to know that after I do, I’m coming for that belt around your waist and then you can ride off into the sunset knowing that you, the great Centurion, couldn't even get the job done against someone you should have taken just a little more seriously than you did, because guys like you that stick around too long, well you’re nothing more than stepping stones.”

A guy in a hooded sweatshirt approaches HGH walks up to him and hands him a piece of paper. As HGH opens the paper the guy starts walking away. HGH reads it, then yells for the man to turn around. The man walks up and stands in front of HGH.

“What the hell is this?”

“It’s a promo your agent wanted you to use for your upcoming match. I grabbed it before it could even make it to you. I’ve been watching you kid, if you want the proper assistance just let me know.”

HGH pulls out his phone, dials a number and waits for an answer.

“HELLO”

“YOU’RE FIRED!”

HGH puts the phone away and looks at the hooded guy.

“You must be looking for a job. I'll tell you what, you’re hired. You better not make me regret this.”
As the man walks away the camera never did catch the figure, but from the look on HGH’s face he knew who it was.

HGH walks over to the bar and he orders a scotch. He picks up the glass towards the camera and takes a sip.

“This one’s for you Cent. This is going to be the best night of my life and the worst for you. You see you’ve gotten a little too comfortable if you ask me. While I, I am hungrier than I ever have been since coming into this company. I’ve been beaten and bruised, but I've gotten back up each and every time. I’ve had my fair share of wins too my friend, but if you think for one, single solitary moment that I’m overlooking you. That couldn’t be further from the truth. I’m going to be the guy standing across the ring from you just waiting for the chance to take your head off. It’s just you and me in that ring for three rounds, and it’s not a wrestling match, hell it may not even be an MMA fight, what it will be is the beginning of the end for you Centurion. Get ready to face your…

FINAL FANTASY!!!
Because I’m HGH and I’m BETTER than you and you KNOW IT!!"

HGH downs the rest of the scotch as the screens fades to black..
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes HGH's post:
Billy B. Blankenship (12-28-2021)