Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madness!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-28-2021, 04:51 PM

"I... I don't understand!?"

The scene burst to life as a twitchy, agitated, and very beat-up Micheal Graves paces backstage following the triple threat loss and subsequent beatdown at the hands of Charlie Nickles and That "No Good Bastard" Thunder Knuckles!

"It doesn't make sense! I lost to Centurion!"

Micheal continues to pace back and forth as he pulls at the sides of his hair.

"And then, as I lay there in defeat, Charlie God-Damned-Nickles comes down to the ring, calls me out, and then, THEN, I'm suddenly walking out the back like nothing ever happened!?"

Micheal glares directly into the camera filming this!

"WHERE DID I GO!? HOW DID I GET THERE!? WHY DOESN'T IT MAKE ANY SENSE!"

[Image: screaming-nicholas-cage.gif]
"AHHHHHHHHH RRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!"

"NONE OF THIS MAKES ANY SENSE!!?"

Micheal's eyes darted back and forth as he cracked a grin. That grin became a chuckle as the events of the night proved to be extremely taxing on his already fragile mental state Micheal fell to his knees and began laughing hysterically.

But then, just as the insanity of this situation seemed poised to overtake him, Micheal found clarity. What was once unknown now seemed as clear as day. Micheal now had a true understanding of the cause to all of his misfortune. He also knew what he would need to do if he were to change his fate once and for all...

oO("No!") Micheal thought!

oO("What am I thinking? I know better than this!")

Micheal patted his pockets and retrieved the bottle of pills that had been repressing these undesirable thoughts and urges. Unscrewing the top, he dumped an obscene quantity into his mouth and began to chew!

Only to come to his senses and spit the half-chewed mess onto the floor!

"What is happening!~?"

Micheal begged for answers but none came.

Until one did, a voice familiar yet foreign called out with to him once more with the truth, all he need do was choose to listen.

At his own peril! Micheal DID remember this voice that called out to him with false truths, along with the desperate path it took him down the last time that he did listen! Micheal struggled with the conflicting urges, what was true and what was a lie?

This was not the question Micheal need ask himself. The true question is, who's in control?

To be continued...

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Bruce "Goze" Raven (12-28-2021), Charlie Nickles (01-07-2022), Dolly Waters (12-28-2021), JimCaedus (12-28-2021), Marf (12-28-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-28-2021)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-07-2022, 02:53 PM

Black and white CTV footage from backstage at Wednesday Night Warfare shows a dazed and confused Micheal Graves who is stumbling around aimlessly and mumbling to himself. The crowd erupts at the sight of Thunder Knuckles who just hit that sweet THUNDER STRIKE foot DDT and is now rolling into the cover and hooking the very leg that he just spiked into the mat with authority!

The crowd echoes along with the official's count!

"ONE!"

"TWO!!"

"THREE!!!"

It's then that something seems to call for Micheal's attention. Micheal closes his eyes and sniffs the air as a wind from an unknown origin begins to gently blow his hair. The lights begin to flicker as small sparks of electricity crawl across the ground before fading away and repeating.

SUDDENLY!!

The lights explode overhead and an electric current dances around Micheal!

[Image: highlander-there-can-be-only-one.gif]

The mysterious electric energy disappears just as instantly as it arrived. Under the light of the final few sparks, you can see Micheal fall to the floor like a lump.

Then just darkness.

(To be Continued)

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Charlie Nickles (01-07-2022), JimCaedus (01-07-2022), Marf (01-07-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-07-2022)