Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro/statement...
Bruce "Goze" Raven Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

12-28-2021, 04:57 AM

Hi there Hello, It's me, BGR, AKA Blindman, Aka Cody

I must say like the preregister questions made me think about things; usually, I wouldn't say I like foreign characters and the like; if you're wondering what Goza means, it could mean Blind and/or Woman. I will try my best to use both meanings going forward.

Even though I'm a straight white male, Feel free to refer to my character however you prefer. Also, yes, I'm Legally Blind.

Finally, I have a habit of ghosting/no-showing feds if things turn sour or don't feel the character. However, I Promise to stay committed for six months; if I break this commitment, please ban my I.P. from Efedding.

All that said, I hope to enjoy my time here with everything, like Podcasts and the like.

I look[/font] forward to getting to know you. Happy writing and Good Luck.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bruce "Goze" Raven's post:
Joey Wheel-and-Dealer (12-28-2021)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-28-2021, 07:07 AM

Hey man, welcome aboard. Go ahead and fill out a roster for your character with the participation type you prefer and we will go from there.

I would never ban anyone just for ghosting, people do that crap all the time. Just try to have fun!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Joey Wheel-and-Dealer (12-28-2021)
Bruce "Goze" Raven Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

12-29-2021, 10:00 AM

(12-28-2021, 07:07 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Hey man, welcome aboard. Go ahead and fill out a roster for your character with the participation type you prefer and we will go from there.

I would never ban anyone just for ghosting, people do that crap all the time. Just try to have fun!

Thanks had fun lurking yesterday; I'm confused about one thing, though. You guys have a lot of different shows and RP boards. Besides Anarchy, what's the difference between them?

Also, can I get a link to the discord server, please?

Share the World
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-29-2021, 10:22 AM

(12-29-2021, 10:00 AM)Bruce "Goze" Raven Said:
(12-28-2021, 07:07 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Hey man, welcome aboard. Go ahead and fill out a roster for your character with the participation type you prefer and we will go from there.

Thanks had fun lurking yesterday; I'm confused about one thing, though. You guys have a lot of different shows and RP boards. Besides Anarchy, what's the difference between them?

Also, can I get a link to the discord server, please?

Welcome to the fed newcomer, i'll break down the specfic shows...

Anarchy is a purely auto opt in via Angled brand, with 1K RPs every other weeks or so that is handled by Lane himself. (you can DM him for more better explanation)

Savage is a bi weekly show with 2RPs 3K words where you choose to opt in yourself by using Savage Booking Link.

Warfare is another bi Weekly show with 3RPS unlimited amount of words where you choose to opt in by using Warfare booking Link.

The Discord is also up to Lane as well, any other things feel free to hit me up or others and I hope you do well in here.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post