Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 04:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A Replica? The title was a Replica?
"The Phantom" Jack Kronus

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-01-2013, 04:01 PM

[Image: Hudepohl_Tour3_0009.jpg]

Jack Kronus is sitting in a steel chair in the middle of his locker room. He is wearing his usual black hoodie and a pair of jeans. Around his waist he has the FTW UFO title belt. By the look on his face, he doesn't seem very happy. The entire locker room is trashed: the walls have been sprayed, the lock on his door has been broken and his locker has been knocked down. On the floor, near Jack's bag, we can see two black spray cans. Kronus gets up and picks up one of them. After the camera zooms on his face, Jack starts talking.

"Nice work Chris, nice work! You came here, you trashed the place and you left without me noticing anything! That's quite impressive. You are almost as good as "The Phantom"! Too bad you stole a title belt replica. You see, I had just bought the official UFO tile belt replica from the X-treme Wrestling Federation store to display it in my house. The real one his here, around my waist. So, I am sorry to inform you, but you stole a fake belt. Atleast, now you have two fake belts, if you count the Drug Money title. Oh wait, you lost that one too! Against DEAN MOXLEY MCGOVERN! Too bad Chris, too bad. Well, if I was you, I would keep that replica, since you probably won't put your hands on some real gold anytime soon."

"The Phantom" gets up and walks around the room. Jack then goes to his bag and he searches for a can of beer he had left there earlier. He takes a sip of beer as he tries to calculate the damage that Chris Legend had made on his locker room. Kronus then wakes up Paradox to ask for his help." Let's see, 80 dollars to fix the lock, 30 to paint the walls and 25 for miscellaneous stuff. How much is that? 135? Congratulations Legend! You just costed the XWF 135 dollars! After all, my name might be on that door, but I ain't the owner of this thing. I bet that amount is going to get deducted from your paycheck. Meh, you are a billionaire, so I guess that it doesn't make any difference... Also, I heard about what happened to your limo. It's such a shame. Atleast you weren't inside of it when it exploded. That's what I call luck!

Suddenly, we hear "This is War" by 30 Seconds to Mars. Paradox, Jack's manager, then proceeds to take his Smartphone from his pocket. "Hello? Paradox here. Yes. Of course we used gloves! We are professionals! Yes? Yes. YES! NO! OF COURSE WE DIDN'T! WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE? No, but this fool has. He has left evidence all over the place. Atleast two spray cans, not sure if he has left anything else. Okay, I will call you later"

"Who was it?

"Our lawyers. They wanted to know if we had left fingerprints in Chris Legend's mansion. But how could we? We used gloves and we burnt that thing. There is no way they will be able to prove that it was us that destroyed his limousine. Chris, on the other hand, has left evidences all over the place: fingerprints, spray cans... And this tag on the wall? "Legends Never Die?" Who else uses that lame catchphrase?"

"What about this one? "Immortals were here"... This one is even lamer than the other one! The only thing that will become immortal is my victory. Once I hit Adam Rollins with my finisher, "Desire for Despair", I will make Chris tap out with my Opression Lock. No one has ever escaped from that Kimura lock."

"Chris, Adam, you both will have the hounor to become a stepping stone in my path to become the greatest superstar of all time. I will be remembered FOREVER! Get ready, because the Revolution is Coming!"
[-] The following 1 user Likes "The Phantom" Jack Kronus's post:
salmanvandam007 (07-01-2013)