Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimatum
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

12-23-2021, 11:45 PM

[Image: mean-gene-finger-shake.gif]
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the XWF Xtreme Champion lockerroom. I'm Mean Gene Okralund and we just wanted to break the news of the Champions latest ongoings!

Mainly the huge dump he's taking right now in the confines and security of his own personal toilet! I can tell you right now folks, it's not all roses right now in the world of Xtreme.
I've been trying reach him for comment and get inside the champs on how he prepares himself for the strenuous task of dropping doodoo while under the constant threat of attack but he's extremely focused.

Luckily we're safe here, because who wants to pin a man while he's turtling a log out of his booboo hole...

Ominous light flickering.

For fuck sake not this bitch again....

Ominous Lightning strike. Thunderous thunder.

[Image: 8bbba99bfecf907ac91070fe50177b96_w200.gif]

Yep...sorry champ.

Music blares through the PA and it can mean only one thing!
[Image: hxnGebx.jpg]

Oh my gawd the lights come back on and the champ still on the throne watches helpless butt clinched tight as his privy door rattles and shakes before being ripped completely off and there stands before him the Ultimate One!

He tries to move but BOOM he catches a big boot right to the face that floors him leaving his ass in the air turtle and all but no worries because the Ultimate One doesn't care for the Xtreme Title and runs out as quick as she entered!

But Mean Gene does and goes for the pin!

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Atara Raven's post:
(12-24-2021), JimCaedus (12-24-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-24-2021)
Cage Coleman Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-24-2021, 06:34 AM

KICKOUT!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Cage Coleman's post!
(12-24-2021)