Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hell for the holidays
JohnCaedus

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-22-2021, 02:35 AM

...Hell for the holidays...

*Nov. 18, 2021*
Mid-day

[Image: j8ZWVJg.jpg]

The rubber vibram outsoles on a pair of black leather steel-toe boots crunch down onto the fragments of glass littering the ebon concrete beneath the recently shattered wall length window of John Caedus' high desert abode.

John, attention seemingly on the Android tablet in his hands, remains with his back turned to the figure positioned at the open window frame as if he hadn't heard the crunch of glass nor considers both potential entry point and unannounced guest to be a threat.

"Will it be the door or window?"

Silence......

"Why don't we ask Lycana?"

John turns, his face a mask of pure disgust directed at his younger brother.

"A woman. Of course that's the reason you're here." He gives the faintest of nods toward the direction of the front door before heading over. Jim is there waiting when the doors open. "You're as pathetically naive and sentimental as ever....SIN," John adds, in reference to Jim's genesis and initial in-ring persona alongside him in the UWF.

~~

John flashes back.

We see a hockey masked figure (sharing Jim's approximate height and weight) flanking John and brandishing a machete. Both are wearing shirts bearing the name The Cult with the UWF Tag Team Titles around their waists.

~~

Jim pushes past John and enters, leaving him to cast a lingering glance out into the desert before stepping back to shut the door.

Turning, the elder Caedus takes a step towards his diminutive sibling, closing the distance between them and putting himself well within reach of the X-Treme Champion. This inspires the most subtle of flinches from Jim....but he stands his ground.

The two simply stare at one another for what seems a full minute before....

"The fuck you doin' in the fed, John? You retired from the business but you're here, sellin' tactical fuckin' nukes to Thaddeus Duke?"

"You sound like a child. Always with that foul mouth.

Congratulations on capturing that third Briefcase by the way. I'm sure you'll be stealing your second Universal Championship at first opportunity....and I for one can't wait to see what He does in response. To you."

"Mhm, on the subject... What's up with that confrontation between you and Alias back in September? What the _fuck_ are you up to?"

~~

Again John flashes back.

}}} http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=41964 {{{

Four men all wearing identical heavy duty combat armor (similar to that of the armor supplied to Thaddeus Duke along with The WarHammer shipment months ago) secure their automatic weapons at their sides before stooping in unison to lift the unconscious body of Alias, still with a tranq' dart violating his neck.

A fifth man, distinguishable from the rest by his possession of a tranquilizer rifle slung over his shoulder, silently holds a touchpad out to John, a prompt to accept the transfer of three million dollars up and awaiting his fingertip approval.

John looks over the fifth man's shoulder to a sixth, the Authority, standing as far from the scene as possible near the open front doors. "Unacceptable."

Keeping an eye on the Authority, John reaches into his pocket and pulls a small syringe free. Popping the cap with his thumb, he stabs the needle into Alias's bicep, draws blood then pulls the needle free and holds it up. "Payment. As agreed."

Authority doesn't react; merely speaks quietly into an unseen device. The fifth man places a finger to his ear then pockets the touchpad and gives the sign to move out.

~~

When John offers no reply, "Lycana came callin' about Baph's stolen body two days ago...and you tried to kill 'er."

~~

John flashes back a third time.

}}} http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=42237 {{{

Clothing torn but body curiously missing the injuries accrued during his fight with Lycana in wolf form, John plops the gob of flesh and fur he'd ripped from her body into a container for deep freezing. We catch a blur of several more such containers.

~~

John maintains silence.

"Nothin' to say... You're such a fuckin' pussy. S'amatter big bro? 'Fraid I'll kick the shit outta you?"

John steps in even closer.

Jim takes a step back. "If we're gonna do it, let's do it, motherfucker. I ain't afraid 'a you."

John steps in again, reflected in another step back from Jim. "Yes. You are."

"Don't confuse knowin' how to fight with fear, I ain't lettin' you jus' overtake me and fuck me up. But if you wanna try..." Jim slides his right foot back and raises his fists. "No one around for miles."

John's eyes seem to twinkle over hypotheticals. "You keep passively threatening me....but have yet to make a move other than retreat."

"Whatever it is you're up to in the XWF, stop."

"Or what?"

"Or I'll cut your fuckin' head off."

"What would mom say?"

"Prob'ly 'I never should've adopted that ungrateful piece 'a shit'."

"........Would you like to ask her?" Jim drains of emotion.

"..."

The corners of John's mouth twitch. "Should I change the subject? How about....Arcana? She seems fascinating. I'd like to get to know her."

Jim chirps out a derisive laugh. "Go for it, bro. Fuck with 'er. Kaiya'd fuckin' kill you."

"....I think I'd like to test that theory."

"It ain't a theory. She'll literally incinerate you. Maybe just teleport you ten-thou-"

"-sand feet into the air in free fall? The NK Special, yes? I'm well aware of your whore and her incalculable abilities. Unfortunately....those abilities won't do her any good if I've got her in the ring with me. Lane is good about preventing that sort of thing."

"You're on Anarchy, idiot. She ain't."

"Oh....she'll come to me. And James, I can't wait to get my hands on her."

"...John...this is a warning-"

"Go easy on me-"

"SHUT the FUCK UP......

Get. Out. Of. the XWF.

Out.

Stay away from the fed, stay away from our Universal Champion. Stay away from Lycana- Stay. Away. From ARcana...or I swear to Christ, I'll send you back home to Kari and the kids with members missing."

Jim pushes past John and makes for the door.

"Can we expect you for Thanksgiving this year?"

Jim opens the front doors, pausing....before stepping out, leaving the doors ajar.

John looks on as the slam of a car door and an engine roaring to life signal Jim's departure.

"Say goodbye to your bitch. Brother."

He closes the doors.

Edit
[-] The following 4 users Like JohnCaedus's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-22-2021), Lycana (12-22-2021), Schism (12-22-2021), Theo Pryce (12-22-2021)