Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 06:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Poll: Choose my tag partner!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cowboy Omega
0%
0 0%
Ninja Omega
7.69%
1 7.69%
Dinosaur Omega
61.54%
8 61.54%
Robot Omega
0%
0 0%
Samurai Omega
15.38%
2 15.38%
Wizard Omega
15.38%
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Power Is Yours!
Jay Omega Offline
Galactic Gladiator

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-20-2021, 07:19 PM

The power to choose my tag partner, that is.

My character visits alternate realities fairly often, and has expressed interest in the tag division, and I figured a fun idea would be to pull alternate versions of ol' Jay Omega from around the Multiverse. Here's where you come in: As you can see, I've listed a few options for you to choose from; just cast your vote, and the version with the most votes by the time Warfare rolls around on the 29th will be my tag partner on the following show.

I'll also give you a brief rundown of each one, so you're not voting based solely on a name.

Cowboy Omega: From an alternate Earth where the indigenous population of America vastly outnumbered the settlers; here, the West was never won, and the frontier days stretched on into modern times.

Ninja Omega: After suffering head trauma early in his career, Omega was taken to a hospital in Japan that was actually a front for a branch of the Yakuza who specialized in training stealthy assassins for hire.

Dinosaur Omega: On an Earth that was never struck by a killer asteroid millions of years ago, dinosaurs continued to evolve and grow in intelligence. Descended from the genus Stenonychosaurus, Omegadon lives for the hunt.

Robot Omega: Technological revolution came early to this Earth, resulting in Artificial Intelligence supplanting Mankind as the dominant species. Designed for combat and showmanship, J4Y-0M3GA kicks ass with an efficiency margin of 92%.

Samurai Omega: A single battle won by the other side can lead to drastically different results. In 1592, Japan made a failed attempt to invade China through Korea; this Omega hails from a world where the invasion was successful, and continued to expand the reach of Japan's rule.

Wizard Omega: In a world where magic is abundant, physical prowess is often viewed as unnecessary, or compensating for lack of magical skill. But this Omega has learned the ways of the muscle wizard, and has consistently shown that casting Fist can be just as effective as casting Fireball.

Official List of XWF Achievements and Accomplishments

I ain't done shit.

Yet.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Jay Omega's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-21-2021), Barney Green (12-20-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-21-2021), JimCaedus (12-20-2021), Lycana (12-20-2021), Schism (12-20-2021), Theo Pryce (12-21-2021)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-27-2021, 07:48 AM

I knew as soon as I saw these choices that Dino Jay would take it in a walk.

Thank you for never letting me down, folks.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
JimCaedus (12-27-2021)
Jay Omega Offline
Galactic Gladiator

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-29-2021, 06:24 AM

Well, it looks like Omegadon wins by a landslide! Looking forward to putting this concept into action!

I ain't done shit.

Yet.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jay Omega's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-29-2021), JimCaedus (12-30-2021), Schism (12-29-2021)
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-29-2021, 11:37 PM

Dibs first ride.

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ALIAS's post:
Jay Omega (12-30-2021)
Jay Omega Offline
Galactic Gladiator

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-30-2021, 03:06 AM

(12-29-2021, 11:37 PM)ALIAS Said: Dibs first ride.

Sure, why not? My story doesn't need me to win anyway, lol.

I ain't done shit.

Yet.
Hate Post Like Post
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-30-2021, 08:13 PM

No match needed. I just wanna ride a dino.

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ALIAS's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-31-2021)