Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diary Of A Teenaged Vampire
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-19-2021, 03:06 PM

*The following entries were leaked online without Vita's consent*

12/13/2021
I find my hunger growing stronger with each passing day. It used to be that I could go nearly a week without feeding, then days, now I find myself needing to feed nightly. I'm unsure if my succumbing to this unquenchable thirst more often is a part of my transition to vampire or if I am just becoming numb to the idea of feeding on people? It's not like I hurt anyone innocent! So far I've managed to only drink from bad guys, and it's not like I hurt them beyond a pint of blood and a little neck nibble!

Well, usually. I'll admit that things might have gotten a little out of hand tonight, but that guy was complete scum! It'll be a long while before he tries to rob anyone again!

12/14/2021
Okay, so I drank from a homeless man tonight. I couldn't find any criminals. Can you believe that? Frickin Canada! If I were in the states right now, this wouldn't be an issue! They have scum as far as the eye can see in pretty much every city and town! Oh well, what can I do? I need to feed, and he was definitely breaking the city ordinance by digging through that dumpster!

12/15/2021
I didn't feed tonight. Once again, I couldn't find any bad guys, and as a result, I nearly fed from an innocent! It was hard to pull myself away. I'm beginning to fear what I'm becoming, but I won't let this take control of me! I'm still a good frickin person!

12/18/2021
I fed on a stranger. No idea who he was, but I needed blood and had no choice! He's still alive. That's all that really matters, right?

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-20-2021), Charlie Nickles (12-20-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-19-2021), Jay Omega (12-19-2021), JimCaedus (12-19-2021), Ruby (12-20-2021), Schism (12-19-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-19-2021)