Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deathbattle
Schism Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-18-2021, 11:15 PM

At a well-known XWF social club called Discord the usual things were at foot:

Morbid Angel was proving to everyone the irony of his name's suffix, as Charlie was his proving reputation of making women and little boys uncomfortable. Wrestlers up and down the roster were venting about their day. RL Edgar was arguing with Mark Flynn about Die Hard's Christmas-movie credentials. Thad Duke and Alias were packing in custom Valentines Day cards and eggplants respectively. Theo Pryce watched over everything in silence, mostly disgusted.

And off to the side of Discord, just below spoiler corner, amidst a little known conversation pit, is the Deathmatch arena.

In the arena, North Korean War Criminal just staves off an attack from Thunder Knuckles. The crowd cheers, and expects NK, the new champion of the arena, to be challenged by Big Money Oswald - but suddenly Schism appears and points to Cage Coleman in the crowd.

deathbattle--@CageColeman

Cage is compelled to engage with Schism, almost as if Schism commanded it like a computer function.

Someone dropped a track into Discord's jam-session sound system.

Coleman and Schism each make a martial artist-type pose before engaging one another with flurries of kicks, forearm blocks, punches, parrys, swings, ducks, leaps, flips and trips. The fighting is fast. Impressive. Intense. Intriguing - - things that Cage Coleman has never experienced. Schism easily gains the upper hand, disarming a knife away from that coward Coleman and:

[Image: rattle_the_cage.png?width=396&height=489]

Coleman's last ditch effort is of no use.

Schism pins Cage as he collapses to the ground in the Deathmatch Arena.

1!

2!!

Big Money Oswald and Charlie Nickles continue fighting like dumbasses next to the pinfall.

- - - !!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Schism's post:
Barney Green (12-19-2021), Charlie Nickles (12-19-2021), Corey Smith (12-19-2021), Jim "the Jim" Jimson (12-19-2021), JimCaedus (12-18-2021), Mark Flynn (12-19-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-19-2021)
Cage Coleman Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-19-2021, 07:21 AM

KICKOUT!

"No such thing as a useless last ditch effort for Cage Colema............... God, I'm sorry,but everything I look at you, all I hear is 'I know the pieces FIT!' and it makes me really angry............."

Cage Coleman takes out his hatred for Tool on Schism by delivering an Around the World and running off.
Hate Post Like Post