Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caedus Coda
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-18-2021, 12:34 PM

We FADE IN on Jim Caedus busily twisting some sort of inanimate object unseen in his hands below the frame, the sound of some sort of material being pulled taut, before Jimmy looks up into the lens.

Actually on second thought... Everything Peter Vaughn claims about ME in his Tweet is true. But allow me to elaborate.

As far as Apex goes, I'm worthless. Tagging with Robert Main has proven to go as it always has for me; that being, I'm nothing more than an easily replaceable body. Do I ever win the tag matches? Hell no lol the best I can do is make an illegal pin after Robert takes a beating for me- which he established in referencing the Bad Medicine tag in our most recent collaborative promo material out in TPW. That was made all the more concrete when he again scored the pinfall and was awarded a Winter Wonderland singles match against one Betsy Granger with the reward for the winner defining a shot at any TPW title. Myself? I get Bam Miller in an opening bout. The XWF Universal Champion = TPW curtain jerker.

More on that in a second.

First allow me to address how I've always been told by my Apex brothers, in response to my attempts to grow the Apex brand with the addition of talent such as Lycana and Atara Themis, that Apex is a trio, always has been a trio and always will be a trio... That is of course until Oliver Main decided he wanted to be Apex, which, was granted. That translates to my holding zero weight within the stable as far as opinion, strategy and value go. Aside of that, Oliver is clearly a much better athlete than I am considering he's brand new to the sport yet has been racking up wins and even earned a shot at the TPW PPV for the second highest championship in that fed. Oliver Main > Jim Caedus and is most assuredly being bred to replace me.

And why not?

Even my becoming Universal Champion was an empty action. Was it me who at the very LEAST beat Alias down for the cash-in? Nope. It was The Exiles. And in following through with my cash-in on an _unconscious_ Alias, I became- DEFINITIVELY -the biggest joke in the XWF and the least deserving of the Universal Strap I've ever heard of.

The people whisper, "This is Jim Caedus's rise to redemption, oh what a dramatic and inspiring tale!"

Horseshit.

Ain't no redemption in an illegal win and the most embarrassing cash-in in XWF history.

Jim Caedus ain't shit.

Never was.

Never will be.

Jim Caedus is a joke.

_I_ am a joke.

And as such, I am relinquishing my freebird claim over the XWF Tag Titles and I am officially stepping down as the Universal Champion.

I didn't earn- nor do I DESERVE -these titles.

Oliver Main... you're the third spot in Apex now. I've always been the outsider even before I first melted down and quit in 2018. Robert Main never considered me a friend or brother, Drew has always considered me even less than that. Now Apex is truly complete. Two brothers and Drew marrying into the family.

Who the fuck am I other than the asshole lingering around.

And AS for myself, it's time I faced facts that I've always been a useless piece 'a shit loser in Apex, in this promotion and ultimately in this business for 25 years. No one likes me, loves me or respects me, let alone wants me around.

I'm a cancer. Always the bad guy. Persona non grata.

Merry Christmas, none 'a ya need to worry about that anymore.

I retire.

The last action we're able to witness is that of Jimmy tossing a portion of the unseen object in his hands up above him as the scene FADES TO BLACK...

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like JimCaedus's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-18-2021), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (12-19-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-19-2021), Schism (12-18-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 4 users Hate JimCaedus's post!
Charlie Nickles (12-18-2021), Lycana (12-18-2021), Schism (12-18-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-18-2021)