Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 10:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Black Hearted Soul (Alexandra's 2nd)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-01-2013, 01:22 PM

Alexandra had heard the words of her opponents and couldn’t help but laugh to herself about it. Andrew Aldway really was full of himself. This bloke really thought he was the pinnacle of what a wrestler was. Alexandra couldn’t help but shake her head. He really needed to go back to Rikers Island and try again. Alexandra had her own opinion on how this match would turn out, and she didn’t see him on top...ever. Then there was Reaper, this man felt like he was right out of a horror film. She shook her head, trying to shake out the confusion. It was a simple fact, these two men; seriously had issues, and tonight, they would have the biggest challenge ever. Then there’s Dark Cloud, whose promo made no sense at all. Alexandra looked around, grabbing one of the free cameramen she began to walk down the hall to her personal area and smirked as she pointed at the man, and he turned it on, focusing on her visage.

“There’s a lot to be said for men who seem to think highly of themselves. It means they are compensating for something. Maybe Dark Cloud is seriously lacking in the brains, brawn, and dick department. From looking at him, he’s really not much of a man. Dark portrayed me as some woman on a cellphone, he clearly didn’t catch my promo, or any of the other things I’ve done around here. Listen up baby cakes; I am not like the other divas here. I don’t have a big stick up my ass. But clearly you do. Everything you’ve ever thought about women in this industry isn’t the same when you get into that ring with me.”

She smirks evilly looking off camera for moment, before turning back to it, focusing on her next few moments. She was leaning back on a wall, before pushing off of it again and making her way down the hall with the camera following her. She sees a few of the divas down the hall, and tells the camera man to point the camera in their direction. He does so and she begins to speak.

“Here is a group of your ‘Divas’, those are the kind of women that Dark Cloud sees me as. But that is NOT who I am. I am far from that. Far above those poor excuses for female talent and you will see that all too soon Dark Cloud. You think I’m a joke. Well we will see just who the joke is when I am done with you. There’s really nothing more I can say about you, that hasn’t already been said. Moving on, to more important people…cause you certainly are NO challenge.”

Alexandra walked further down the hall, back to her original spot in the darkness. She thought about what Andrew Aldway had said. He did make some good point. Other’s…well. Not so much. She turned facing into the camera focusing directly on it. As if she was looking at Andrew himself.

“Andrew, I might have said you didn’t see me as a threat, that is simply because most men don’t, until they step into the ring with me. Perhaps you are pond scum you limey git. When I spoke of sharks, you idiot, I meant about their lust for blood. I see blood and I attack. That’s the analogy you tosser. Your British, I’m sure you know what that means. You are completely nutters if you think that you have what it takes to get a win over me. I forgot, you British think you are so superior to everyone else. With that being said old chap, I can’t wait to bury you in Brookwood Cemetery and finally lay your body to rest, so that your soul may be at peace.”

Alexandra smiles a cold twisted smirk. She licks her lips before continuing on. She thought then about Reapers little promo and couldn’t help but feel at peace with his words. She felt as if she knew him, yet he still had that air of mystery about him. Fact of the matter here was…she didn’t fear the reaper…she welcomed the Reaper with open arms. She placed her arms out straight to her sides, her body making the shape of a cross.

“Reaper, you say that the windows are the eyes to the soul. Take a look into my eyes and tell me what you see. I can promise you that you saw no fear in my eyes, no damnation, and no weakness. Two of those words are not in my vocabulary. I do not fear, and I am not weak. Damnation? Damnation you say, well I would know a thing or two about that. My life has been one of damnation. I’ve caused damnation as well. When you walk down that ramp tonight, and step into the ring, you are climbing in there with the blackest hearted soul you will ever meet, and I welcome you with open arms. Come death and welcome.”

Alexandra takes a breath, pausing for a few moments. Her next thoughts coming easily. She shook her head, thinking about the things that were said. Some of them angered her, some, she had to laugh at.

“You said you saw a woman trying to prove herself. Darling, I don’t have to prove anything. I plan on doing what I do best, and that is to destroy my opponents tonight. You say you aren’t coming for my soul. Darling, my soul isn’t yours to take. My soul belongs to the night. You said you saw the confident woman. So which is it? The confident woman, or the woman trying to prove herself. You can’t be both, that is an oxymoron. You say sleep children…reminds me of an old song that was used in a movie a few years ago. *She begins to sing, her voice haunting, cold, and seductive.* ‘Come little children, I’ll take the away. Into a land of enchantment, come little children, the times come to play…here in my garden…of magic…’, after tonight Reaper, you will see me in a whole new light.“

Alexandra turns to walk into the darkness again, knowing what was waiting for her, there. She looked back over her shoulder, one last time. Blowing an evil kiss at the camera as it fades out on her image.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
(07-03-2013), Andrew Morrison (07-01-2013), Christine Nash (07-02-2013), John Austin (07-01-2013), JTC (07-01-2013), salmanvandam007 (07-01-2013)