Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 12:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VINNIE LANE I NEED YOU
Latina Submission Machina Offline
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

12-10-2021, 12:49 AM

LSM bursts into Vinnie Lane's office, throwing his door wide open. The luchadora throws the 24/7 freestyle championship down on the owner's desk and points at the two American flag sideplates.

"Vinnie, this isn't right! I'm a LUCHADORA, Vinnie! I have to represent mi pais y mi gente! We need to put at least one Mexican flag on this belt immediately, Vincent Lane! The people of Mexico tell me they demand it!"

LSM took a step back as she eyed the bossman up and down for any indicators of how he was going to deal with this national emergency.

[Image: 0BHMDmC.png]
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]
3x Freestyle Champion

1x Billion Dollar Champion
2x Anarchy Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Latina Submission Machina's post:
JimCaedus (12-11-2021)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-10-2021, 06:18 AM

Vinnie lets out a cloud of hot pink vape that drifts up around the banner for his LFL football team, the Tenochtitlan Quetzalcoatl.

Look chica I'm busy trying to get Anarchy on the air! Flags aren't my bag, man, that stuff is all handled through HR.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
JimCaedus (12-11-2021)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Online
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-10-2021, 04:18 PM

Bobby walks in. He puts on a pair of glasses.

[Image: mark-wahlerbg-will-ferrell-the-other-guys-03.jpg]

Hi. Senorita Machina, as the man of the people I am your HR rep. We at the XWF greatly appreciate your representation of Mexico, as evidenced by your use of easy to identify Mexican traits that even the honkiest of Saltine crackers can digest, your firm grasp and use of Spanglish like a Sesame Street regular teaching us all with context clues, and noble fighting spirit. As such, I am pleased to present you with these.

Bobby holds out a pair of Mexican Flag stickers, along with a sticker of Calvin wearing a hat with the Salvadoran flag printed on it taking a piss while smirking.

Wear them in good health! Via con diablos!

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
JimCaedus (12-11-2021)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-10-2021, 05:04 PM

For the last time, Rob! You are NOT the HR guy!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
JimCaedus (12-11-2021), Mr. Oz (12-10-2021)