Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brump.
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-06-2021, 08:45 PM

[The scene opens up to a TV set somewhere that had Cashe’s promo on, then the TV turns off somehow in a distance, then it peers it back out to a locker room somewhere where the TV stood in. Then far from the area, smokes blows out of nowhere and from the smoke we see Tommy and some few hoes from the area he hooked up with. Then he tells some of them to get him some stuff as he had one under his arm as he was standing around.]

Who?: You see friends, I mean no harm at all! I just came from some random ass gig for $400 bucks at some random event for someone in the area. I got a chance to DJ it and host it a bit, but yeah anyways it was fun. Now, I’m hear to talk about this upcoming match I have against a OCW refugee Jason Cashe. I hear so much great things about him, that I am oh so jealous of him, and I normally don’t tend to get jealous over someone’s clout. Heck, I even saw his promo somewhere in my gig that managed to trend on twitter and shit like that. I once had a twitter, but that went bust knowing I can’t keep up with the hip crowd.

[Then he and the hoe sit by the benches, and she sat on his lap. He takes a sniff of her hair, as she leans back a bit to “entice” him, but he stops as he continues to speak.]

Who?: I know that I have no way in hell that I can’t take down this man, since he got the backing of Theo or In this case indebted to him about how much or many times he was bailed out of shit. I mean, with that much stroke or leverage he could have been able to secure himself a shot at the Universal Title or even better the Anarchy title right out of the gate, but no that isn’t the case sadly. It’s funny how they decided to put me in my own element which is the X-Treme rules match, a match that I’ve been in so many times that it’s becoming self-nature for me to be in it.

Hell the last time I was in one, I almost gotten fired from it that most of the fans wouldn’t remember it. I sure remember it, but not for the good reasons… anyways, besides all that, I got enough battle scars to prove it, and even a two time title reign within that division itself. Let’s just say, while he has the street cred of being involved with getting his ass whooped by some Bastards with his partner, and being a castaway to XWF since OCW demise… I might not go easy on this newcomer, and I know he won’t go easy on me as well.

Hell, he brought up so much things that aren’t true about me that I couldn’t even tell you about, he thinks that I am the token white guy who get’s an N word pass when in reality I am as hard as they come. I didn’t have the rich and famous lifestyle as Cashe had prior, or be able to bag some strippers for a lowball price of a rock and a place to crash for the night. I might be on some Drake shit, but I don’t got no Story Of Adidon on my setlist. I don’t need to have that approval from a man like himself, who thrives on people telling he’s the greatest or the best lover, or the best rich suck up trust funded man.

[One of the hoe’s brings his spinner belt, and she plays with it as she spins the title plate around, and she puts it on her shoulder, and she started to lean on it since it was a bit heavy on her 5’2 140 pound frame. The the hoe on his lap get’s off, and she hands him the title and he places it on his shoulder with some pride on his face.]

Who?: While Cashe has fans across the internet, has access to disposable income, and has a better chance at being in movies then in a wrestling ring… he don’t got this belt, that I’ve been beamin on for the past few months or so, I thought it’d be a simple “nope, u no get” type of thing but it didn’t turn out that way. So, it might not mean much or be in the same league as getting a new Beamer or Benz or Bentley’s off the lot for someone like Cashe… but this shows that I am a one deterimed fucker who gets what he wants.

I know that I won’t come out of this thing as the winner, I already can see that this OCW refugee is going to get that bump so to speak against a man like me, I’ve learned in this company that you just need to beat the fuck out of people with no hesitation. That’s my plan against this man, and make him eat up those words like caviar on a cruise. He don’t know what he’s up against, and I don’t think he will live or be able to tell his story once I clobber him with a Chair or Kendo Stick or whatever the hell is at my reach.

This won’t be a wrestling match, it’s going to be a bloodbath, something that will shock the whole entire Anarchy brand up side down, he won’t be getting this easy going Tommy who’s just shooting the breeze… he’s going to get that Scum Of The Earth plague on him within a few days from now.

So Cashe, better say your prayers because this anit no game, pal…oh welcome to Anarchy!

[Then Tommy and his hoes all leave the area, with his belt in his shoulders as the scene fades.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-07-2021), JimCaedus (12-06-2021), Latina Submission Machina (12-09-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-07-2021)