Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 04:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ladies and Gentlemen... The Fixer
ElijahMartin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-06-2021, 02:18 PM

After a couple of frustrating losses, I thought things would be different this time. It was back to the scene of the crime from one of those failures earlier in the month - the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. It was the week after Halloween that I took a shot in the dark and challenged Corey Smith for his Supercontinental Title... I clearly wasn't at my best that night, but I gave him as much of a fight as I could. But when I cashed in my shot for the Anarchy Championship tonight, I didn't anticipate the insanity that would occur. I was locked inside a cage, surrounded by feisty canines and an old man whose best days I believe have passed him by - yet somehow, someway... that old bastard got lucky because of some moron with a cat head.

I get through the Go position backstage enraged, probably looking like steam is coming out of my ears like a pot of water at its boiling point. I refuse to acknowledge a soul backstage, not even my own girlfriend, as I march right into my dressing room with Lexi a couple of steps behind me. I take a couple steps in and see a few metal folding chairs in front of me, so in one motion I chuck one into the wooden locker area along the left wall of the room, all while forgetting I was pretty sure I messed up the rotator cuff in my right shoulder. But that didn't matter, because the adrenaline from what I had just encountered was still coursing through my veins. I pace the back of the room side to side a couple of times, as Lexi stands just inside the closed door, clearly startled from seeing this side of me for the first time.

Elijah...

I want to snap, but I'm somehow fully aware in the moment that Lexi has never before witnessed the raw anger I can display up close and personal. I decide to continue pacing while doing some deep breathing to reach a responsible level of frustration before acknowledging her.

Babe... I can only imagine what's going on inside your head right now.

My pacing comes to an immediate halt upon hearing that statement, with an evil smile coming to my face and I turn my head to face Lexi.

You're right, you can only imagine... because I highly doubt you have ever felt the rage that is flowing through my veins right now like hot lava exploding from a dormant volcano.

I'm sorry hun...

NO!!

I catch myself before I say another word, realizing I was almost going to lose my cool for the first time in front of the only person I could put my complete trust in... so I take a deep breath in and out, before walking back to the middle of the room and sitting in one of the two remaining untouched metal folding chairs. I lean back in my dirty, sweaty wrestling attire to try and give off the appearance that I have let my anger wash over me like what Lourdes does for cripples.

There is no need to be sorry, my love... I am going to call what happened tonight unfortunate karmic circumstances from what happened on Anarchy a couple of weeks ago. It's fine, everything... everything is fine.

Are you sure? Maybe I can get you a drink or the trainer, whatever you need.

After some careful consideration for a few seconds, I decide to NOT choose violence and let out the following request.

If you can run into Cashe's locker room for a couple beers, that would be fantastic. But first, I would like you to find and bring HIM to me.

Lexi knows exactly who I am talking about when I say HIM, so she approaches Elijah, gives him a quick kiss on the lips and leaves the locker room. I sit there with nothing but me and my thoughts as I undo the wrist tape from my battle inside the Kennel From Hell, before letting out a quick barbaric scream of frustration to release more of the anger and frustration that is festering inside of me. I'd like to think the old man continues to be insecure about clutching to his "spot" in this company, but not even Centurion is so desperate as to plan such an elaborate screw job as I bore witness to this evening... or is he?

I'm about to get up and change my clothes, but I can hear the clicking of Lexi's high heels getting closer to the door, so I remain in my seat as the door opens, with Lexi allowing a figure to walk in, and all we can see is the back of this person.

How may I be of service to you?

YOU have continued to have a problem... I now have a problem... WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

He's an old man with no friends, easier to catch than fish in a barrel. I have my own ways to handle the problem I have with him, but YOUR issues with him... I can only provide so much help. What exactly is it you had in mind for me to do?

Pay a visit to Mister Lane and Mister Pryce on my behalf... explain to them how dire this problem really is and that the inconclusive nature of tonight's match did not bring a proper solution.

I understand... allow me to show myself out, I clearly have some work to do. I will be in touch soon.

The gentleman turns to leave and opens the door, but stops with one foot through the doorway.

By the way, I already took the liberty of accepting a match for you on the next Anarchy show

Oh what the fuck... against WHO?!

.......... Bama T....... and he requested the match to be No Holds Barred.

The gentleman departs my locker room without showing his face to the camera, which is good, because his identity is for me to know and all of you to find out in due time. Lexi seems a little confused from the huge grin suddenly on my face, as she walks backs in seconds after the gentleman's departure with three cans of beer. She walks in, places the beers down on the table behind me and then takes a seat on my lap.

I suppose that went well? Who is that guy anyways?

Yes it did babe, and don't worry about that man. For now, just call him... The Fixer.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like ElijahMartin's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-06-2021), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (12-06-2021), Thaddeus Duke (12-06-2021), Tommy Wish (12-06-2021)