Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 05:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHAME TO THE FAKERS!
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-05-2021, 03:52 PM

I’m a two-time former tag team champion sitting back without a partner and watching as the tag team division heats up like never before. I tagged with Centurion at the last Savage. It was… alright, but I don’t think me and Cent gel that well as a team. He seemed to want to keep me at a distance. I could try and work on that, but Centrubion is already a thing, and I’d rather find someone more open to the idea of actually working as a team.

Enter Latina Submission Machina!

At first glance, she seems like everything that I’d be looking for in an ideal partner. She’s young, driven, and totally a good role model!

Or is she!?

The scene opens in the studio where Vita is preparing to record some promotional material for her upcoming Anarchy match as a young XWF intern approaches her with a starstruck smile!

“Vita, I can’t wait to see whose better between you and LSM! it’s not often that the XWF can produce legitimate face vs face matches!”

There’s an anxious look on Vita’s face.

”Yeah! It’s totally rare to see this scenario play out, isn’t it?”

Vita tilts her head, not recognizing the guy.

”Um, who are you anyway?”

“Oh, sorry! My name is Jason! I’m a huge fan!”

”Totally cool, but I guess I meant to ask, are you supposed to be here?”

“Oh yeah, for sure! I’m working an intern program with the XWF!”

”An intern, huh? Neato for you not being skittish! Most interns just try and keep their heads down!”

“They’re probably afraid of getting struck by a stray chair!”

His reply causes VV to giggle.

“Anyway, I just wanted to say good luck! I really hope you get the “W” this week. Watching you and LSM lose to “Old Man Boredom” really sucked!”

”There’s no shame in losing to the best, and right now Centurion is the best. Also, I don’t think he’d like it if he found out that you were calling him that!”

“Oh yeah, sure, no I get it! Sorry! I forgot that you are friends with him!”

”No, we aren’t really friends, but we are friendly and I can tell you 100% that as cool as it may be to call Cent boring and old, everyone is going to be real upset once the day comes that he hangs it up for good. You should totally learn to enjoy what you have while you have it!”

“You’re right! I shouldn’t have spoken ill of Centurion! I apologize!”

”Thanks Jason, but it isn’t me that you should apologize to!”

“What!? But he didn’t even hear me!”

Vita points to the “hidden” camera in the corner recording all things.

“Oh…”

”Yeah… Now, if you’ll excuse me…”

Moments later.

"I'm pretty easygoing. I get along with almost everyone I meet. I don't have any real complaints. Anything that really bothers me, I do something about."

"However, life isn't all sunshine and rainbows, and even for someone like me, if you search hard enough, you may just find a few things that I really hate."

"For example, I really hate people that try to base an entire persona on a particular trait or skill that they possess. I hate it because it's tacky, but I especially hate it when the person doing it can't even live up to the moniker that they've created for themselves."

"Take LSM for example, do you know what those three letters stand for?"

"Latina"

"Submission"

"Machinia"

"Yet the woman behind that name has only managed to win one of her NINE matches via submission, and coincidently, she's also lost one that way as well."

"That's hardly the performance that's expected of someone who calls themselves a submission machine!"

"Especially one who is SUPPOSED to only be booked in submission matches!"

"If anyone had a legitimate complaint about that triple bull rope match, it was you LSM, but you can't even muster the courage to fight for your CONTRACTED RIGHTS, much less any accolades in the ring!"

"I wonder if that's because you are fully aware of your subpar submission skills? If so, then you should know just how TOTALLY BOINKED you are facing ME, in a submission match! The Rings of Vita have secured me WAY MORE than a single victory here in the XWF, and I grow more and more confident in my ability to force you into submission because of another pet peeve that you also happen to be guilty of, and I really hate this one too!"

"I HATE FAKE PEOPLE!"

"FAKE people are the WORST! They lie to your face and tell you what they think you want to hear. They pretend to be your friend while plotting their way to step over you behind your back! The XWF is full of fake people pandering to the fans and making alliances, but most of them are smart enough to not be as blatant as you! Making fun of our current Anarchy Champion, Centurion, by saying that he smelt like the old folks home was both childish and irresponsible! Irresponsible because you, as a role model to your fans, negatively influenced that small boy by telling him that it's alright to make fun of others and be a bully!"

"Hey, maybe it was an honest mistake, right? It is human to occasionally have a lapse in judgment, and totally understandable after coming off such a crushing loss where you dropped the Anarchy title, but if that initial loss affected you THAT badly, then how unstable must you be now after failing to regain the title in your last match!?"

"Unstable enough to find yourself trapped in the " Rings Of Vita"?"

"We're gonna find out!"

Later!

Vita unlocks her pink Kia Forte and leans in to load her bags. Suddenly, a loud BANG startles he! She hits her head on the door jam before looking up to see Micheal Graves standing across from her!

”Vita, I need your help!”

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-06-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-05-2021), JimCaedus (12-05-2021), Marf (12-05-2021), R.L. Edgar (12-05-2021), The Blue Tango (12-06-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-05-2021)