Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Pissed off
Rampage Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-03-2021, 07:03 PM

Bad Medicine did not go the way Rampage had hoped. He tried to overcome the triple threat odds but was unsuccessful. Rampage was the last one in the arena sitting in the middle of the locker area, still pissed off at the result. The giant athlete stood up and started trashing the place. Trash cans were flying across the room, benches were broken in half by his fist as he lets out his frustration.

Rampage: AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!

Rampage was about to destroy everything in there when there is a knock at the door. He did not know there was a reporter nearby wanting to speak with him after his match. Rampage hated reporters always getting personal and wanting to know his thoughts, but he always played nice until now. It was time for this young reporter to understand how he got the name Rampage.

Rampage: What the hell do you want?

The young reporter slowly made his way into the center of the room. He looked up at Rampage, swallowing hard and trying to speak.

Reporter: Excuse me, Rampage mind if I speak with you? I represent the New York Times and realize how big huge Bad Medicine was for the XWF.

Rampage grabs a chair tossing it toward the reporter.

Rampage: Sit the hell down and don’t waste my time with stupid questions.

The reporter was visibly shaking as Rampage laughed at him.

Reporter: Rampage, we all saw what happened out there. You had a chance to earn a television title opportunity again. What are your thoughts about what went down?

Rampage: You’re kidding me, right? You just said it yourself that everyone saw what happened Michael Graves made me look pathetic out there. He stole that victory from me. I never lost the damn match! Did I get pinned? NO! He should be glad it was a triple threat match because one on one he cannot take me. Why do you think he smiled once he got the pinfall? It’s because he would not have to see me in this ring again, but believe me, this is not the last time we will cross paths and that is a promise I intend to keep.

Reporter: Let’s speak about your match this week. Even though you just went through hell at Bad Medicine, you’ve got a match on Saturday Night Savage just two weeks from now. Your opponent is the crafty HGH, what can we expect from the two of you?

Rampage: I don’t know what you will get from him, probably some garbage fighting skills he learned down in the basement at his mother’s house. I plan to beat the living shit out of him. I am not talking about the shit you do in order to get the crowd involved. This involves hurting him to the point of rearranging his entire body as it swells up and no one recognizes him. He probably thinks HGH is a badass name but I don’t care if it means Home Grown Hormone, Home Grown Hair, or my favorite Home Grown Homo. The result will be the same. He will be an afterthought as I destroy him in the middle of the ring, lifting him high above my head over and over. Every impact will crush his organs slowly as he struggles for air. Rumor has it HGH talks a lot of shit and that’s fine by me. I prefer backing up what I say, not saying shit just to make myself seem intelligent, which is exactly what is going on. After our match on Savage, they will know me as the Home Grown Hero, while the real HGH can’t stand up and defend himself like the little bitch that he is.

Reporter: What did you learn tonight at Bad Medicine that will help you this week against HGH?

Rampage: I don’t think you understand who I am and what I am all about. I am fucking RAMPAGE. I do what I want when I want to do it. They have screwed me out of a title opportunity but it does not lessen who I am. HGH can act confidently all he wants but deep down, the last person he really wanted to face was a pissed-off Rampage. His ego will never allow him to admit that and I admire the confidence he has in himself, but I am about to break him in half without breaking a sweat. Does he understand how hard that is? Rampage is the only man alive that can crush your fucking soul just by looking into your eyes. HGH is going to wish he was never born when I crush his adulthood underneath my size 36 boot. Listening to his screams as he turns into a girl right in front of everyone. How embarrassing would that be for someone like him? He thrives on inflicting the pain, not receiving it that shits ends at Savage. I will bruise you for days and weak. The match with me will make you consider retiring, wanting to hide your face in shame although it’s ugly as hell, so at least wear a mask you don’t want to scare the children.

Reporter: You have said some hateful stuff tonight. I know it’s who you are, but what happens if you can’t back it up and HGH pulls off the upset? Will it continue to bother you or will you rebound the next time around?

Rampage locks eyes with the reporter, taking the microphone from him as the big guy shakes his body, filling up with rage. He grabs the reporter, throwing him halfway across the room, landing on a table, shattering it instantly. Rampage laughs, walking toward the reporter standing over top of his lifeless body.

Rampage: Damn right I am a hateful son of a bitch. I have every right to be because people keep pissing me off. They need to understand that I am going to get what I want. HGH may look at me and laugh, thinking I am a big joke, but trust me in between the ropes, I am a warrior. I prepare for war every single day. I need to in order to handle the pressure I put on myself. No one believes a big guy can be successful. Reaching the top of XWF is my fucking goal. I don’t need HGH in order to prove I am the superior man in this match. Rampage does not need to adjust anything. All I have to do is show up and be Rampage the rest will take care of itself.

He reaches down, picks the reporter up, throws him over his shoulder, and walks out the door. They make it to the parking lot as he throws him to the ground, leaning down, gripping his throat.

You want to take about HGH upsetting me? That’s a damn joke, just like you as a reporter. Let me give you some breaking news you can write about when you get back. Make sure it’s on the front page because it is worthy of that notion. Rampage has been soft lately, I can admit it. I took for granted my size and only relied on it when times got tough, but HGH is going to see the biggest transformation of what kind of monster I will be. It is going to be a memorable night on Saturday Night Savage. The only upset in HGH's future is his mother crying and begging me to stop. The tears will roll down her face and I won’t react. Crying is for the weak. It is something cowards do. Saturday Night Savage will never be the same when Rampage breaks the ring in half, watching you go straight to hell.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampage's post:
Dolly Waters (03-20-2022), Theo Pryce (01-05-2022)