Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 12:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Apply for a New Title
NorthKoreanWarCriminal Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-03-2021, 12:53 PM

As Cage sprints from the scene after evading Bam Miller's attack, he runs smack into that dastard, that fiend, that hellion, that brute, that imp, that rogue, that VILLAIN!

The North Korean War Criminal.

You know, the one that didn't keep track of who had the X-Treme title earlier.
NK does a single leg takedown on Cage and pins him to the ground as he speaks. The official starts counting.
He waves his certificate for a title shot in his hand.

"CAGE COLEMAN! I haven't forgotten your dive onto my person at the beginning of your match against Mark Flynn. Your winning of the X-Treme title has played into my vengeful hands! You shall soon rue the day you became X-Treme Champion!"

NK reaches into his pocket and retrieves...

a ballpoint pen.

He offers up a sheet of paper. And... it also looks he's handing over... his resume?

"When you find the time, could you please send me your schedule of availability for a championship defense over the next few weeks? I would be most grateful for a quick and thorough response, but appreciate you must be very busy.

Thank you for considering my application for the position of X-Treme Championship challenger!

Love,
North Korean War Criminal."

To be clear, the page NK gave Cage is blank. NK said that whole last bit out loud.

[Image: oZtyqya.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like NorthKoreanWarCriminal's post:
JimCaedus (12-03-2021), Theo Pryce (12-03-2021)
Cage Coleman Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-03-2021, 03:27 PM

KICKOUT!!!!!

Paranoid he'll lose his belt, Cage Coleman kicks out despite the fact there wasn't a pin. He looks North Korean War Criminal right in the eyes, before saying:

"Once my beef with Reggie Estrada is finished, you'll get your Title Match."

He then runs off, hoping NKWC doesn't carry the Coronavirus.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cage Coleman's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-06-2021), JimCaedus (12-03-2021)