Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Response
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-03-2021, 12:39 PM

Jim sits silently in the backyard of his Naples Island home in Long Beach, California, gazing at the slow moving current of the waters bordering his back lawn, the gentle lap of liquid at water's edge and the chirping of sparrows in the trees the sole soundtrack.

He scratches at the stitches on the back of his skull- the result of taking a brick to the head on Bad Medicine for the Xtreme strap -beneath his long hair, then looks to the camera.

Four 'a you out there just signed your own death warrants... The Exiles...

You thought you were bringin' the fire- which you did, let's be honest -and now... this blaze is burnin' outta your control. Yeah...you burned me. You burned my family and friends.

But you didn't kill us.

You fucked up.

Your mistake.

The female betrayer among you...she won't last. She doesn't know the first thing about loyalty nor struggle. All she knows is her own selfish ends. She'll turn on you like she does everyone else.

And she will burn.

And she will die.

The usurper among you. He was able to get over on Jimmy Caedus. Not gonna happen again.

He will burn.

He will die.

The Titan among you. Any time he feels the urge, I'm here to cut 'im in fuckin' half.

He will burn.

He will die.

And you. The lead. The general. You got no idea in that custodial noggin' what you've bitten off here. Far more than you can chew...regardless 'a your talent for chokin' on my cock. You tried to take what was mine. You failed and I rightfully claimed it. But this shit ain't over. Nah. Far from it.

I'll be lookin' for you at Warfare. If you got any balls whatsoever, you'll be lookin' for me too. You'll be lookin' for revenge. So will I. We'll keep the war goin'. We'll go back and forth for a time. Event to event. PPV to PPV. Blood for blood.

And when you finally have me right where you think you want me...

You'll burn.

Y
O
U

W
I
L
L

D
I
E

...To those 'a you out there enjoyin' gangin' up on my family like some pussies...victimizing a man who just lost his father. Attempting to assassinate the character 'a my brother in arms and loss.

You're dead.

All 'a you.

You can choose to come to me of your own accord or I promise, I'll come to you and exact private justice myself...either way you won't be avoidin' it.

There is no avoiding APEX.

And ain't no escape from ME.

I'll lay the foundation 'a my second Universal run and APEX's reign with the ground goo 'a your headless husks, fence off the throne with your rotting skulls on stakes and piss in your eternally agape stiff mouths.

To The Exiles...in case you haven't been properly amped up; this was incorrectly placed previously on the XWF airwaves three days ago following Bad Medicine, now presented properly here for your viewin' pleasure.

This ain't a bluff. This ain't arrogance. Who am I? The proud Universal Champion of the one promotion I love, my home? Absolutely...but compared to Drew...compared to Robert Main? I ain't shit. They make me better, stronger, they keep me from crossin' over. For that they have my undying love and loyalty.

You fucked with my family.

Armageddon is comin'.

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like JimCaedus's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-03-2021), Corey Smith (12-03-2021), Dolly Waters (12-03-2021), Lycana (12-03-2021), Marf (12-03-2021), Mark Flynn (12-03-2021), Thaddeus Duke (12-04-2021), Theo Pryce (12-03-2021)