Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cage? IM HERE
BamMiller Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-03-2021, 09:21 AM

Cage Coleman, you slick bastard, you got one over on ole Bam Miller. I'll give you credit where it is due, and you've earned the right to walk around here as Champion.. But you've also earned my attention and unmatched aggression, and that, my friend, is bad news for you.

Bam takes a few steps towards Cage; why smoking a cigarette.

You see, Cage, I don't know if you know this about me, but I come from. Nothing, my parents left me in a dumpster as a child, and I grew up without a family; I grew up only knowing violence, and the one time I get something, a slithering snake like you comes up and takes what's mines.

Bam throws out his cigarette.

Now I take my Goldie back.

Bam hits Cade straight in the face with a Brick and hits him with a Miller Time Stunner and goes for the Pin.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Cage Coleman Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-03-2021, 12:29 PM

KICKOUT!

Cage Coleman tosses Miller off of him and pops to his feet.

"Sorry to break it to you, Bam.............."

Coleman lifts Miller up onto his shoulders and lays him out with an Around the World.

".....................but I'm more of a Budweiser kind of guy!"

Cage then scurries off, gripping his Title like his life depends on it.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cage Coleman's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-03-2021)