Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I DEMAND MY CHALLENGE BE RECOGNIZED
NorthKoreanWarCriminal Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-03-2021, 08:54 AM

NK storms into the room where Bam is, with his Leap of Faith title shot certificate in his left hand.
He doesn't realize he's standing on-top of Cage's chest, who is on the floor with the belt. The referee starts counting.
"Bam Miller! I resent that you entertain Michael Graves' challenge without acknowledging mine. I demand you accept my challenge! As a fellow competitor, I am approaching you FROM THE FRONT! AS YOU DEMANDED!"

NK reaches into his front-pocket and retrieves a white handkerchief with his right hand.

He then swings it and smacks Bam in the face.

He then neatly tucks the handkerchief back into his front pocket.

"As you may take note, I have attacked you TO YOUR FACE! As you have previously requested. I expect your people will contact my people."

[Image: oZtyqya.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like NorthKoreanWarCriminal's post:
Dolly Waters (12-03-2021), JimCaedus (12-03-2021), Theo Pryce (12-03-2021)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-03-2021, 09:24 AM

Vinnie finishes his Bubble Tea by loudly sucking the final few drops up the straw. You know the noise. Everyone hates it.

Bam and NK look over, annoyed.

"Wrong guy NK. Cage went that way."

Vinnie points in a vague direction.

INVALID - WRONG PERSON PINNED

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
JimCaedus (12-03-2021), The Blue Tango (12-03-2021)