Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 03:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cage Coleman Profile Update
Cage Coleman Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-02-2021, 06:24 PM

immediately after cutting a promo about hating cash in victories and sneak attacks, Cage Coleman looks around for Bam Miller.

He eventually finds him and does every cheap trick in the book, we're talking chair shot from behind, low blows, every illegal tactic you can imagine.

Once he's satisfied it's enough to win the Title, Cage pins Miller, grabbing hold of the tights and the table cloth of a nearby catering table for leverage.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Cage Coleman's post:
NorthKoreanWarCriminal (12-03-2021), Thias Watts (12-03-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-02-2021)
BamMiller Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-03-2021, 07:25 AM

Bam Miller immediately kicks out.

Well, hello there Cage I see you almost me you sick bastard, but you got to get up much earlier than that, to get one over ole Bam Miller brother, but your efforts won't go unnoticed, Theo will let you know what order of losers you just fell into when you blew this chance. I know it sukc being at the back of the line, but I'm not giving you any handouts around here. I earned my Championship, and I'm damn sure not letting you, of all people, take this belt off of me.
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-03-2021, 08:38 AM

Vinnie rolls by on his custom Segway with flashing lights and dry ice ground effects. He pops his Air Pods out of his ears and we hear a few strains of Whitesnake's "Is This Love" playing before he shuts them off.

"Uh oh."

Vinnie takes a long drag on his vape. Looks like Passion Fruit flavor. Nice.

"Welp. Rules is rules."

THREE!!!

Winner and NEW X-Treme Champion - Cage Coleman

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Charlie Nickles (12-03-2021), Theo Pryce (12-03-2021), Thias Watts (12-03-2021)