Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THUGS Office Is Open.
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-01-2021, 06:21 PM

Somewhere in the XWF HQ's, the camera pans on a wooden door with the "THUGS" with a white board with black marker. Then Reggie opens up the door, and invites it in as we see JB and T replaying TK's message on a small CRT TV.

Reg:"Damn, everyone is so hyped for the possible show down between Apex's own Main and Bastards own Knux.... but from what i'm seeing, Big Vinster is pullin the hoegan card on behalf of Main."

T:"That it doesn't work for me brother trope? Shit, I wish I could use that kinda stroke to back out of that Machina or Cashe matches next few weeks from now."

JB: "Wait you mean you got Cashe the ashy and your latinx friend T?"

T: "Yep. Your boy is doubled booked!!"

Reg: "Shit T, you busier then Mafucka an--"

Then they hear a knock on the door, and Reggie opens to see someone.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like T.H.U.G.S's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-01-2021), Dolly Waters (12-01-2021), JimCaedus (12-02-2021), Mr. Oz (12-01-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-01-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-01-2021, 07:13 PM

Oswald walks into the office, dressed well in his black suit, hair slicked back and tied into a large ponytail.

"Hello. I'm here to make sure my investment is still doing well after, what? A year or so, since I gave you guys that money to increase your budget for your promos?

Looks like you guys have been doing well."

He pulls a black and gold lighter from his left pocket and then reaches into his breast pocket, pulling out several fat blunts, one for each of them.

"A peace offering."

He then snaps his fingers as some of his shadowy servants hover into the room and drop a few random bottles of liquor, from normal Budweiser to Absinthe.

"You guys set? Need some more cash or are you all good now?"

He flicks the lighter on, as he pulls the blunts up and lights them, as a servant comes in with an ashtray, as he places all but one on the tray and the last one goes to his lips, taking a deep dragon on it.

He coughs a little bit before sighing in pleasure.

"Some of Chitown's best trees that're on fire right now, friends. Enjoy. Some of our best liquor as well. BOB may no longer exist, but it doesn't mean I don't forget people like you guys. I also come here to warn you. If you stay in the tag scene..."

He motions with his hand with blunt between fingers,

"You're gonna go up against the Money Titans. So, this is my way of saying to you, it's no hard feelings, a'ight? Just purely business when we end up climbing the ranks and destroy ya'll."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-01-2021), Dolly Waters (12-01-2021), JimCaedus (12-02-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-01-2021)
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-01-2021, 07:30 PM

Reggie then tried to come after Oswald, but JB held him down. Tommy then takes the blunts and places them on the table. Tommy lit one up, but gives it to one of the servers to smoke it, as JB looks at Oswald.

JB: Hey Oswald, we are so well from the last time you invested into us, I mean with the money you gave us, it led me and Tommy cut the same mediocre promos in motels or in some alleyways. I mean its a damn shame that BOB has been dead and gone, because it would have been nice to fuck them up in some shape or form.

Tommy then grabs a bottle of Absinthe and drinks the shit out of it, and quickly he felt the burning sensation as Reggie handed him some bottle of water to wash it out. JB looks at the duo and shakes his head at them, and focus back on Oswald.

JB: We fuck with your peace offering, but that doesn't mean we are afraid of a little challenge from you and your forced partnership with Thias Watts. I mean, last time i heard he basically sold himself to you, which I can't blame him entirely with how you roll. I mean, we will still remain in the tag scene... and if we had too--

Tommy then regained his composure, and he looked at Oswald, and he speaks.

T: Strong shit you got man... so much money... even Knux couldn't buy himself a match with Main to Vinster... while I was burning in my throat, I heard that you want us out of the game right? Well sorry to tell you that, we anit going nowhere... but still thanks for the drinks!

Plus, if you think y'all reachin' to the tag top...well, think again... your better off takin' on Cashe and his bromance lover whatever his name is before you think about stepping to us!

Reggie then hears another knock on the door, and he lights up one of the fat blunts and smokes it as he opens to see another person.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like T.H.U.G.S's post:
JimCaedus (12-02-2021), Mr. Oz (12-01-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-01-2021)
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-01-2021, 07:34 PM

Vita quietly listened from afar until Oswald was finally finished blabbering on, hyping his new tag team. Afterward, she was left with but one thought that she then spoke aloud.

"I need a frickin tag partner!"

Not looking to be spotted after the outburst, Vita vanished into a thick fog before anyone actually noticed her.

She hoped.

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
JimCaedus (12-02-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-01-2021)
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-01-2021, 07:41 PM

Reg: Yo... I think I heard someone, eh... the smell of vampire blood is pretty alluring.

Reggie then looks around for that scent for some reason...as JB and T are "confronting" Oswald.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes T.H.U.G.S's post:
JimCaedus (12-02-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-01-2021, 07:47 PM

Oswald smirks, taking another hit, blowing out the smoke up to the ceiling before speaking,

"Remember, I'm 1 and 1 with ya'll, both with Barney Green. The second time, I had to carry his ass and we lost. Now I have a partner that's gonna bring the pain with me. That 1 and 1 will end up being a 2 and 1. Again, it ain't personal. This is all about business, brothers. I respect ya'll. Been in the game a long ass time. Still..."

He took another hit, but this time, the smoke poured from his nostrils as if he were a dragon.

"We're gonna break ya'll. We'll see how he and I coexist on Anarchy. I think it's gonna go well."

He taps the ashes into the tray before smoking some more, exhaling another big hit he took.

"So, keep that shit in mind. You know how quick I am. The kinda shit I can do. He's all power, I'm the total package. The tag team division has us in it now, and we're gonna make the division weep as we climb to the tippy top."

He puts out the rest of the blunt, leaving a roach left in the tray.

"You guys have a good night. Party hard, because the next time we meet, it'll be in the ring, and I'll be kicking your fuckin' asses."

He and his servants begin to walk away.

"You know how to contact me if you need more cash."

He gives the peace sign as he walks away.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
JimCaedus (12-02-2021)
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-01-2021, 07:58 PM

(12-01-2021, 07:34 PM)Vita Frickin Valenteen Said: Vita quietly listened from afar until Oswald was finally finished blabbering on, hyping his new tag team. Afterward, she was left with but one thought that she then spoke aloud.

"I need a frickin tag partner!"

Not looking to be spotted after the outburst, Vita vanished into a thick fog before anyone actually noticed her.

She hoped.

[Image: 1Rbc8c9.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like The Blue Tango's post:
Charlie Nickles (12-01-2021), JimCaedus (12-02-2021), Thias Watts (12-01-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-01-2021)
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-01-2021, 08:01 PM

JB and T look on as Oswald left, and they basically gave a spooky fingers ala Hall towards his idle threat, Reggie came back to the office with the blunt being done as he placed it in the tray on the table.

Reg: What I miss?

T: Don't worry about it, just some idle chit chat with some money mule cat we knew... where did you go though?

Reg: Eh, I swore I heard someone outside of this office... I found this on the floor.

Reggie show's them a piece of a vampire teeth, and JB quickly clued it was Vita. They laugh it off as they continue to drink Oswald's left over alcoholic drinks on the table.

JB: Look fellas, we might as well be scared about former wannabe billion dollar man and his virgil running amock in XWF soon. I mean, by the time they reach to the top, Cashe and his partner would end up dethroning APEX's reign as tag champs... or Flynn/War Criminal knocking them off their high horse. What ever happens, all we know is that we'll be in the cut watching them bustas.

They all cheers to that as they chug one down in their mini cups. Then they see another thing going by the door and some how they spot some "signal" at the nearby window but went on to still drink.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes T.H.U.G.S's post:
JimCaedus (12-02-2021)