Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Making Amends
Mark Flynn Offline
24/7 Briefcase Holders get their name in GOLD
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-30-2021, 06:59 AM

Meanwhile, at Bam Miller's vacation suite

The sun has just started creeping over the horizon. Morning bleeds through the slats of the window.

Bam slowly rises out of bed.

Jesus, what a fucking first day of being the X-Treme champion, Bam Miller thinks to himself. He got ambushed almost a half dozen times… And we’re still (just barely) in the first 48 hours of Bam being the reigning champion.

Thankfully, Bam did himself a little favor last night… And stuffed about 10 bags of ice in the hotel suite’s bathtub.... Along with a ‘healthy’ supply of Miller Lite.

He walks over and turns the hot water tap… The room fills with steam… The perfect blend of hot and cold...

Bam slowly lowers himself into his bathtub, and immediately feels the ice and heat soothe his aching muscles. Finally, he’s gonna getting to relax and enjoy being champion.

He reaches into the icy bath water and retrieves an unopened Miller Lite tall boy. He cracks it open. And he takes an easy br-

DING DONG

...Maybe if he ignores the bell, whoever it is will go aw-

DING DONG DING DONG

Bam sighs. And wraps a towel around his waist.

One walk to the front door later, Bam pops open the door.

And finds standing on his stoop.

The Most Hated Man in the XWF, Mark Flynn.

And in his right hand is the wriggling ear of that mischievous no-good ne’erdowell, The North Korean War Criminal.

NK is blushing sheepishly, apparently having been dragged here by the ear, by his tag team partner and coach, Mark Flynn.

"Morning, Bam. Can we come in for a second? My STUDENT has SOMETHING he’d like to say."

A Few Minutes Later…

Bam is sitting on his couch in a towel… The tallboy still resting in his hand.

Flynn is standing, tapping his foot impatiently…

As NK seems to stare at the ceiling awkwardly, still blushing…

“WELL?”

NK still doesn’t look at Mark Flynn, but his face gets redder.

“Don't you have something to say to Mister Miller, NK?”

NK puffs out of a breath of air, before muttering…

“I’m sorry I cleverly attempted to pin you in your sleep…”

“DO IT RIGHT.”

NK rolls his eyes, but immediately winces in pain when Flynn grabs him by the ear again.

“C’MON. LIKE WE PRACTICED ON THE WAY OVER HERE.”

NK pushes Flynn’s hand off... Then looks Bam in the eye and bows from his waist respectfully.

“I apologize for pinning you in your sleep, Bam Miller.”

Flynn nods emphatically.

“THANK YOU.” he says, his words dripping with venom. NK still rubs his shoulder, made to feel ashamed by his wrestling coach.

Flynn then looks from NK to Bam.

“I sincerely apologize, Bam. He’s my student. He should know better.”

“Just like you told him... I promise from this point on, he and I will be attacking you from the FRONT.”

“Like this!”

Flynn then charges forward and spears Bam, still sitting on the couch.

The sectional completely flips over and the can of Miller Lite explodes out of Bam's hand, spilling everywhere.

Before Bam can even recover... Flynn grabs the towel off Bam’s waist and wraps it around his neck, choking the X-Treme champion.

NK opens his camouflage fatigues and reveals he is wearing underneath his uniform, the zebra stripes of an XWF official!

Flynn, still choking a naked Bam with his own bath towel, drags him backward against the ground, until he’s flat on his shoulders.

NK drops to count…

1!

2!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Mark Flynn's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-30-2021), Corey Smith (11-30-2021), JimCaedus (11-30-2021), Marf (11-30-2021), Theo Pryce (11-30-2021)
BamMiller Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-30-2021, 11:25 AM

Bam Miller kicks out and tosses the mattress over both Flynn and NK. Bam grabs his Chanpionship belt and runs out of his room and makes a quick run to the elevator. He presses the buttons on the side, as he looks to his side and behind him as he hurries for the doors to open. Once inside Bam takes a deep breath and pulls out a bottle of Miller Lite and takes a sip as the elevator doors open up.

Bam walks up to the front desk to talk to the attendant at the desk.

Listen up here buddy, I am on vacation!

The attendant tries to speak.

No motherfucker you shut up and listen good. I am the XWF Extreme Champion, and I'm not here to wrestle at your resort, I am.not hear to do anything related to my job but I find myself unable to enjoy the fruits of my labor because everytime I turn a corner you've let someone inside that has come here to make my time here a living hell. So here's what we are going to do, the next time I get interrupted because you gave me room information out to strangers, I'm going to fucking take this Beer bottle and shove it so far up your ass they'll be picking glass shards of your rectum.
[/color]
Bam Miller slams his fist on the counter and walks out the building towards the beach.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like BamMiller's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-30-2021), JimCaedus (11-30-2021), Mark Flynn (11-30-2021)