Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ishmael (A LITERAL GORILLA ONLY)
Schism Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-29-2021, 06:27 AM

((OOC: A LITERAL GORILLA ONLY))

Ishmael?

Are you here?

I was hoping we could talk. There's a lot I need to clear the air with you on.

I know this sounds crazy, but when you were grunting at me the other day, I felt like... I felt like I could hear you not just grunting, but I heard you speaking to me. Your lips weren't moving, but I could hear you, your angelic voice echoing in the walls of my mind. I'm not crazy, and these people will never understand that. I'm here for a reason. You're here for a reason.

Come to me Ishmael.

Teach me.

Schism waits for Ishmael to arrive. until he spots Bam Miller, and pins him for the 1.... 2....
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Schism's post:
Derrick Diamond (11-29-2021), JimCaedus (11-29-2021)
BamMiller Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-29-2021, 09:44 AM

Bam Miller kicks out with force and looks down at Schism.

Are you on crack, or are you stiffing gorilla glue? As a matter of fact, don't even answer because I'm sure the thought process you will go on will be so twisted and ridiculous that only people at an insane asylum would understand. I don't know why you all keep coming for me thinking I will let you take what I fought so hard to get, even if it took a brick to get done. I took down one of the best of not the best talent around here and now a guy looking for a talking Gorilla is going to be the one to dethrone me off the mountain in which I sit on as I watch everyone else climb and fall. I think not Ape whisperer, in fact I see great pain and agony in your future so buckle up Schism, ITS MILLER TIME!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes BamMiller's post:
JimCaedus (11-29-2021)
Schism Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-29-2021, 09:49 AM

WHO ARE YOU?!

ISHMAEL!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Schism's post:
JimCaedus (11-29-2021), Mark Flynn (11-29-2021)