Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Breaking North Korean News Post-Bad Medicine!
NorthKoreanWarCriminal Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-28-2021, 10:09 PM

As Jim Caedus Bam Miller finds a seat on the plane flying him away from Bad Medicine, he sighs with relief.

It just took one brick to the face to secure the X-Treme title from the new Universal Champ, Jim Caedus.

Bam leans back in his seat with one of those full-circumference neck pillows around his throat. And he tries to regain his energy with a nap... Something he deserves so profoundly, a well-earned bit of rest.

I mean, even though he didn’t have to work at all for this achievement.

Suddenly, the first class drink cart rolls beside his aisle.

And who is pushing the cart? What diabolical dictator-delighting demon would dance with the devil if it deemed him X-Treme Champion?

Who else but that fuckin’ ASSHOLE? The North Korean War Criminal.

Didn’t he just get walloped with Mark Flynn by APEX? Shouldn’t he lick his wounds and call it quits?

“Not a chance, you dim-witted narrator!”

NKWC gently rests a small napkin on Bam Miller's sleeping chest and places a bag of complimentary animal crackers onto his body, pressing him gently into the back of his seat. He leaves his hand there...

The XWF official in the aisle seat across from Bam silently mouths the count...

[Image: oZtyqya.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like NorthKoreanWarCriminal's post:
ALIAS (11-28-2021), JimCaedus (11-29-2021), Thaddeus Duke (11-28-2021), Thias Watts (11-28-2021)
BamMiller Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-29-2021, 05:41 AM

Bam Miller kick out with force and throws the napkin on the floor. He looks towards the person that tried to steal his Goldie

Well, as they say, when one fool falls, another one steps up, and I guess that's why You the self-proclaimed North Korean War Criminal stepped to me. You saw an opportunity to better yourself here in XWF, and I can respect that really; I can, but the only problem You and I face is the fact you thought you could use me as a stepping stone to further your career here in XWF, and I don't take too kindly to that. I also don't take kindly to sneany way you tried to pull it off and the more I think about it North Korean War Criminal I don’t respect the way you went about it.

Bam inhales and exhales with a smirk on.

You see I would respect you more if you walked up to me and smacked me in the face, but to wait for a man to fall asleep is very cowardly a lot of people would say, but when it comes to a person like I can tell reputation and honor doesn’t bother you, and why should it. You see you’ve already proven to the masses why you don’t deserve this Championship and you definitely aren’t going to be the one to take this belt off of me. I beat Jim Caedus for this Championship. A man a lot of people feared and respected, a man some people would call the Goat and I took that Goat to his limit and beat him one two and three like I said and now for you good sir I introduce you to Miller Time. So buckle up NKWC it’s a bumpy ride on the way to Miller Time!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like BamMiller's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-29-2021), JimCaedus (11-29-2021)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-29-2021, 06:33 AM

Bam Miller livin' that High Life

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thaddeus Duke's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-29-2021), JimCaedus (11-29-2021)