Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Bad Medicine 2021
Images from above
Rampage Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-27-2021, 06:32 PM

Rampage has been restless all week. He had never felt like this before. Making matters worse every time he went to sleep and closed his eyes, images would appear. He was unsure how to handle this because, up to this point; he was in control. Rampage called his doctor, letting him know what was going on. The doctor was intrigued, but wanted the big guy to sleep and write about everything that happens. It was the only way to determine what message was being sent. Rampage did not like the idea, but perhaps the message would be less sinister this time around. Hanging up with his doctor, Rampage turns off every light and does his best to fall asleep with a notebook nearby, just in case. When he closes his eyes, the images start. It was calmer this time as positive energy flowed throughout Rampage. The image was blurry at first, but soon came into focus.

[Image: AFQA4AEQ-P837161.jpg]

The stairway to heaven was not an image he expected. The guy has not been to church in years and rebelled against God on multiple occasions. Was he dreaming or ready to meet his maker preparing his judgment? It was hard to tell at this point as Rampage walks up the steps making the last turn as another image comes into focus.

[Image: 5gA8YMM.png]

His body tries to wake up the moment it sees Jesus at the top of the stairs. No matter what, though, Rampage would not avoid this experience. It was like God wanted him to see and understand everything that was about to happen. Only a few more steps until he reached Jesus he looks up and spoke to him.

Rampage: Jes..Jes..Jesus, what is happening? Did I die and go to heaven? Are you going to banish me to hell for all my sins? Please forgive me!

Jesus continues to look at Rampage, not saying a word, since Jesus was a man of patience. Letting Rampage finish what needed to be said, he reaches out and touched him on the shoulder. Looking into his eyes, the Son of God spoke.

Jesus: Rampage, you can rest assured that you have not perished and where you will deal with your sins of the earth. I am the Lord, your God, and this visit tells you the truth about any questions you may have. I am always a man of my word Rampage, and I know you have a worry on your mind right now. I already know what the issue is, but I wish for you to open up and tell me yourself.

Rampage was always about fear and pain, but this week Jesus knew he need a different approach. Every time he opens his mouth, Rampage knew Jesus spoke the truth, but he struggled to find the proper question to ask him. He thinks for a while before responding to the Lord.

Rampage: Jesus, I can’t hide anything from you, no matter what I do. I do not even deserve to be speaking with you right now, since I have not been faithfully following you. However, I know better than to keep you waiting, so the first issue I have is that even though I am a former Television Champion Michael Graves feels it was a fluke. Can you believe that? I am one of the hardest working talents in XWF and yet this is blatant disrespect. I want permission to seek revenge on my terms and not by what the Bible says.

There was no reaction from Jesus, which worried Rampage. He understood the need to be accepted, as many reject Jesus daily. No matter what Rampage did, only Jesus knew if it would be enough as he kneels next to him to respond.

Jesus: Rampage, my father created you in his image. That alone means you are perfect. No matter what happens, you cannot go wrong in my eyes. Second, you are strong, sturdy, and steady. You are intelligent, confident, and the toughest guy walking God’s green earth. You NEVER need the approval of others when you have Jesus in your life. I know for a fact that my father looks down at you with full approval and considers you one of his greatest achievements. If Michael Graves feels you do not deserve praise, then go out there and deliver with authority. Do it in my name if you must, but life is about overcoming demons and obstacles. Michael Graves is self-centered and it will be his downfall, my child.

For the first time during this crazy experience, he smiled, knowing that they favored him in the Lord’s eyes. Wiping away tears, Rampage looked into the Lord’s eyes once more.

Rampage: I appreciate the encouraging words and truly believe that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. If I am favored in your eyes, then who can stop me on my way to victory. Michael Graves will realize no one disrespects me without a price. I will not murder him, my Lord, but violence will be the answer to showing him the light and the errors of his ways.

The glow around Jesus intensified as Rampage heard the faint sound of angels as Jesus spoke once more.

Jesus: My dear child, you have come quite a long way since you were a young, rebellious boy. Your heart is still a work in process as you have allowed the evils of this world to consume you. If you are not careful, you will reach a point of no return. It is what Michael Graves wants because it feeds his ego, knowing he made you snap. Do not allow him to see that side of you. Instead, let him see the fire and desire in your eyes that come from your soul.

Rampage: Of course, my Lord. I know it has been tough on me lately. All I have is doubt my entire life, and delivering pain is the only thing I’ve done well. You do not want me to deliver pain to my opponents, but strike the fear of God in them. Michael Graves will understand the meaning of being struck down by an iron fist and it will shake the very foundation of his soul. He will leave Bad Medicine broken, bruised, and battered by the Holy Spirit.

Jesus: Do you have other questions, my child?

Rampage: Michael Graves has strength that concerns me. He is battle-tested, and it’s been a bit since I competed. I am not sure how to approach a man that has the intelligence he possesses. What do you suggest, my Lord?

Jesus: Rampage, my suggestion is very simple. You seek my father’s advice, for I am not him and he has the final say in all things. Being this is a dream right, my child, I want you to continue on this journey. It is important you finish the visions to reach your true potential of being rewired by my father. The time has come for me to leave you, but continue up the stairs to meet with the father.

The moment Jesus finished those words, Jesus disappeared as Rampage continued up the stairs. There was no way in hell he was going to disobey the Lord’s commands. He enters a vast room of worship, singing, and joyful noise all around. The emotions were getting more intense as Rampage kneels, looking up as the Holy Spirit enters him. The image of God is crystal clear.

[Image: e7BKnNj.png]

Rampage: Heavenly Father, it is I, Rampage. I come here obediently, following the command of your son, Jesus. I have questions that seek your guidance and direction. I know you will not do the hard work for me, as you require us to put in the effort and be rewarded for doing so. I come here humbled, knowing that defeating my opponents is a tall task for a mortal man like myself, yet with you, no evil shall prosper. Hear my prayer, O’ Lord, and let me know you are near.

He pauses only for a moment as a towering voice can be heard in the distance. The voice of God was speaking.

God: Rampage, remember that I am omnipresent. No matter what you do, you will never escape the eyes of God. I know everything before you do it and coming here is the right step, for you are troubled, my son. Michael Graves is a disciple of evil. He will tell you things in order to get inside of your head. Remember what my word says in Matthew, verse 15, “Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.” Your opponents know exactly what to say because they know what people want to hear. The truth has not set him free yet, only wanting to profit from the misery of others. Rampage, you have known the TRUTH the moment you were born. You went in a different direction, but I have kept you safe. I will be by your side as you compete and try to silence them. It is not something I take lightly, but I will allow you to do things your way.

Rampage stands never losing contact with God.

Rampage: Permission to speak freely within the holy place?

God gives a slight chuckle, having a great sense of humor. Rampage forgot who he was speaking to as he knew the words that followed would not be kind.

God: The floor is yours, big guy.

Rampage: They have focused this entire week on Michael Graves, Ciela Luiz, and myself in a battle to earn a television title shot. For me, though, it is not about them. I don’t need to respond to what they have said because I’ve earned the right to be in the match. They screwed me out of a straight-up rematch tonight. I SHOULD NOT have to earn another opportunity. It should have been gifted to me. I left everything in the ring against Vita and it wasn’t enough. People want to say I left for many reasons, but God, the truth is I wanted a different approach. It bothered me that I lost the swagger I had when I entered XWF. It bothered me I was outsmarted by the same person who I dominated a month earlier. This probably seems selfish to you, but I do not care. What is the point in proving you deserve a shot when clearly you are the most sought man on the roster? Everyone wants to slay Rampage, and it’s built a different type of anger inside me. The anger I had before was nothing compared to this. I am filled with hatred and the thoughts of chaos cross my mind often. God, you know how I function and it’s nothing to write home about. You made me a big guy with talent and it is time that Rampage lead by example and show the entire XWF once more that I AM BACK!.

God: I know you worry about things you cannot control. The decisions made before your match are final. You act like a coward, scared of a minor challenge and that is not the Rampage I created. Remember Galatians 6:7 that shows us God will not be mocked or proven a fool. You will reap what you sow and that’s what happened to you at Relentless. A man like you took for granted the amount of success you were having, and it was me who took it away. I appreciate your wanting to be a leader, but your actions tell me you have not grown at all. How can I expect you to be the leader of a great company when you don’t even have control over your own life? My words may seem harsh, but it would be wise to listen. Revelations 3:16 warns us, “So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth.” You can claim all day long you love me or hate me, but don’t switch when you feel like it. The reason everyone has moved on from you is that you allowed them to. You did not give them a reason to miss you. This match that I blessed you with is the chance you wanted. Instead of being filled with hatred, use it as motivation to unleash the true power I’ve given you.

Rampage: I like the stern approach. I wonder if I am considered the underdog for the first time in a while. What do you say to that God?

God: My dear child, do not be foolish. Being the underdog is never a bad thing, for I created it myself. Do you not recall how David took down Goliath? 1st Samuel states, “Reaching into his bag and taking out a stone, he slung it and struck the Philistine on the forehead. The stone sank into his forehead, and he fell face down on the ground.” Rampage, you are a modern-day David. You go about your day like all others, but you have hidden confidence that others refuse to see. Once more, they will never define you, only you can do that. You’re paving the legacy you wish to have right now. I will direct you as needed, but trust me when I tell you this. Putting in constant hard work will be very rewarding for your young career. I must leave you now, as the message is quite clear to you. Good luck to you.

Suddenly Rampage opens his eyes. The angels were looking at him and praying for him without even asking. He felt rested and at peace. He struggles to stand. The burden he had was no longer there. He looks around as the images become blurred. His eyes open and it’s the morning of Bad Medicine as he sits on the edge of his bed writing everything he experienced. He closes the notebook, standing up about to get ready for the day.

Rampage: Bad Medicine is not just an event for me. It is not something I take lightly. You can tell some folks take it for granted, but Rampage does not have that luxury. If I am going to be a dominant force, then it is time to show it. Michael Graves and Ciela Luiz will regret pissing me off. Everyone is a talker when the cameras are on, but will you back up all that shit you're saying? Win or lose, I am still a seven-foot badass known as Rampage but Michael or Ciela, if you lose you will look like fools who tried to take on the biggest man around and crashed and burned. I will see you soon and believe me I will be ready for anything you want to try. Blood, seizures, and concussions are in both your futures welcome to Rampage’s memorable night.

He continues to prepare for Bad Medicine it was going to be an epic battle and someone had to lose.

OOC: Good luck to my opponents should be fun!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Rampage's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-06-2021), Corey Smith (12-04-2021), Theo Pryce (11-28-2021)