Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Bad Medicine 2021
American Gothic Part 2: Electric Bugaloo
Mercy Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-27-2021, 09:13 AM

We open on Perry Como crooning how there’s no place like home for the holidays. The dulcet tones contribute to the warm tones of this fairly opulent home. The shot drifts from room to room, taking in the small and large luxuries as it goes, until it slips through a pair of double tours into a dining room.

Oh my God.

A family is sitting around the table, which is laden down with a Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixings. But they’re all dead. Quite dead. Grandma has the turkey shoved onto the stump where her head used to be. Carving knives stick out of Dad’s eyes. Mom has had her throat slit. She’s on the floor, probably the slowest to die. And the kids? A little boy is passed out in his bowl of stew, the bowl running red with blood and vomit. A little girl is laying on his shoulder, her face looking tenderized by a mallet, the meat dropping from the boy’s shoulder onto the floor.

Mercy stands at the head of the table, just behind the father, when Razors swoops in from stage left, holding a very expensive camera aloft and snapping pictures.

American Gothic eat your heart out. Razors intones as he keeps snapping shots. The fall of bourgeois capitalism to the ultimate nullifyer….DEATH. What say you, my artiste in training?

KiLL biAncA mCBRIdE…..

Razors scowls. That’s all I’ve bee hearing for two weeks! You know, I’m starting to regret getting you back into….

The sagging turkey slides off of Grandma’s neck stump, landing with a sickening plop on the floor.

I can work with that. He replies nonchalantly. But then, Mercy plucks one of the knives out of the man’s eye and starts jabbing it into his chest over and over. Each blow spraying blood everywhere.

Ohhhhh stop it! You’re ruining the symmetry of the scene! STOP IT! Razors jumps to Mercy’s side, taking the blade from her, which she is in complete compliance with.

Look, I know you’re frustrated. It’s been a while since you’ve gotten to hurt something that fights back. But Bad Medicine is just days away, you don’t have to wait much longer. And this Bianca McBride? She seems like a feisty one, but with as little history as she has it’s a shit shoot just how much of a challenge she’ll be.

kilL Bi…

I know, I know, we already went there! And if you wanna kill her, go ahead. It wouldn’t be the first time a death happened in an XWF ring with zero repercussions, so I think you’re safe. But…you do have to remember this is just a standard match so….

Mercy jabs the knife into the table top and lets out a feral howl.

Look, I didn’t book it, okay! But it’s what you’re working with nonetheless. Which means no weapons. Until after the match. Then all bets are off. You’re going to have to use your fighting ability to take Bianca down, which I know you have in spades. I have faith in you Mercy. Now, do you want to say a little something to the camera.

Razors gestures at you, the viewer.

Mercy grunts and steps to the fore.

kIlL BIaNCA mcBRiDe. SEveR bEtWeEn C2 aNd C3. tURn YoU intO heAD on a StIcK. YoU wIll LIvE a LONG tiME pArAlyZed fRom nEck DoWN. tHeN I lEt RATs EAt YOUr fAcE.

tHiS is ARt.

Razors claps his hands together. Now you’re getting it! Art for art’s sake. But remember dear. AFTER. AFTER the match.

AfffTeRR… she purrs maliciously.

Now, why don’t you start cleaning this foul mess up while I have a talk with the people, hmmm?

Mercy turns back towards the table as Razors takes center stage. Improbably, he's wearing a cute sundress that’s splattered with blood, with a wide brimmed sun hat that he’s hung human fingers from. They dangle, almost comedically, in front of his face as he speaks.

Bianca, hi, we don’t know each other. But I felt the need to have a little chat with you to let you know what’ll become of you after the match. Do you appreciate art, Bianca? Go to museums? Well, museums are TRASH. They reject my works at every turn and threaten to call the police…yadda…yadda….fucking plebians! I have a feeling you’re in the same camp Bianca. Which makes it my extreme pleasure to inform you that your death will elevate you into the same annals where masterpieces like Michalengelo, the Mona Lisa, and 9/11 dwell. In death, you will be more beautiful and more meaningful than even YOU thought possible. Are you quite ready for that? Hmmmm?

Mercy pulls at the table cloth, sending the entire contents of the table to the floor with a dolorous crash. Razors cringes, but ignores her.

That beast back there? I changed her. Altered her. She is no longer good for anything but causing suffering and misery in the most inventive ways. I have literally turned her into a Pain God from which the bounty of my art is bequeathed like….like the Ten Commandments! Heh.

Ya know, everybody says they don’t expect mercy from their opponents. It’s trite, really. But in this case, I really, really don’t think you understand what that means. Mercy, ironically enough, is incapable of it. Literally incapable. I broke the parts of her brain that make her feel things like love, compassion, and reserve. Once you are in that ring with her, you’re swinging beef ready to be carved into loin. And the best part? SHE HATES YOU. Like, for no goddamn reason at all. It’s just the purest, most beautiful thing.

Bianca, nothing can prepare you. Nothing.

In the background, Mercy is still trying to clean up the mess. The headless grandmother slides off her chair with a meaty thwack, and that’s the lovely scene that sees us out.

[Image: tumblr_pf5gevNFKB1s05hv8o3_1280.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mercy's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-28-2021), JimCaedus (12-06-2021), Theo Pryce (11-28-2021), Thias Watts (11-27-2021)