Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Bad Medicine 2021
Bad Moon Rising
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-26-2021, 06:43 PM

Flashback!
The last tip-top of the sun disappears over the horizon. Graves looks on, expecting the worst, but nothing happens. Thanks to the power of time-lapse technology, we move forward a few hours until the moon is HIGH into the sky. Micheal is now sitting on the ground playing fruit ninja on his iPhone 7. Suddenly, Micheal's head whips towards the moon and he lets out a howl, tossing his phone to the dirt as he does. The volunteer police and firemen on scene scurry to attention and Micheal writhes in the dirt, tangled in his chains. The police officers train their guns on Micheal just in case he snaps his chains as he continues to grunt, howl, and writhe in pain.
NOW!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-" Graves pulls and yanks at his chains as he jerks and contorts his body in unnatural ways. -HHHHHHHHaHaHaHaHa!"

Micheal sits up, laughing as he brushes the dust of his shirt. A collective groan is heard from all of the men and women on hand everyone lowers their weapons.

"What!? Once I realized nothing was happening, I figured I should have some fun with it!"

Nobody is paying Micheal any mind at this point as everyone is more concerned with going home after this colossal waste of time. Micheal watches on confused by it all, wondering why everyone seems mad at him. One of the many faceless XWF production team members unlocks Graves chains.

"I thought it would be a fun gag?"

No reply is given as she walks away. Micheal stands up and wonders, are they mad because I played a joke... Or because they really wanted to shoot me? He couldn't really blame them if they did, after all, Micheal Graves has done nothing but give people reasons to hate him since the day that he first appeared in the XWF. He was brought in personally by Jon Brown to challenge for the XWF world championship. A title that he won in only his second match in the company.

If Rampage thought that he was a big deal for winning the Television title so quickly, imagine winning one of the top prizes that this company had to offer at the time in only your second match, and then falling as far from grace as Micheal Graves had. Micheal learned first hand over his twenty-year career that nothing in this business was guaranteed, and the very moment that you lost focus and became comfortable, you would find yourself sinking. Rampage was comfortable, relying too much on a single accomplishment and an impressive size. Size wasn't everything though, another lesson that Micheal had learned first had, and one that was retaught to anyone paying attention last WarFare when a 5'9 Jimmy Caedus had no problems standing toe to toe and eventually defeating the much larger Micheal Graves.

Micheal walks up to the camera and taps on the lens.

"Is this thing still on?"

Nobody answers as it seems they are still upset with Graves for what they all perceive as wasting their time. Micheal huffs as he inspects the camera thoroughly before finally figuring out that it is indeed still rolling. Micheal takes a few steps back from the camera.

"Listen guys, I'm sorry for playing a joke on everyone just then. I really did think that I was onto something with this whole werewolf thing, but once I realized nothing was happening, I thought it would be cute to just kinda, I don't know... Play with the situation."

One of the production guys walks by carrying a box and quirps, "Nothing about you is funny... Intentionally."

Micheal grits his teeth as he takes a deep calming breath. Looking back at the camera, a renewed anger befalls Micheal's face.

"Listen up, Rampage! I might not be a werewolf, but that's not gonna stop me from chewing your big ass up and-"

One of the production team members suddenly grabs the camera, switching it off.

"Hey, what the fuck!? I was promoting over here!"

With a roll of his eyes, the team member fires back with, "You had all night for that!" Just as he walks away.

"What in the Hell is up with everyone's fucking attitudes!?"

Everyone mostly ignores Graves. Before long cars and trucks begin rolling out. Micheal takes a seat by the smoldering timbers left from one of the bonfires used to keep everyone warm tonight. Micheal reflects on the events from tonight. He couldn't understand why people were upset with him. Sure, maybe it was a letdown that he wasn't a big bad werewolf, and maybe that's why Micheal tried to lighten the mood when he realized that nothing was going to happen. It didn't matter. To them, he was just being the dipshit pest he had become known for. Setting up elaborate schemes that would go nowhere was one of his many tricks, but this wasn't one of them. Micheal legitimately thought that there was a chance, and he even went so far as to take precautions to protect others in the event that he was right.

Despite the potential letdown for the XWF universe, Graves thinks that NOT being a werewolf is a blessing in disguise. Sure, people are upset now, thinking that he just wasted their time, but think about it! Had Graves actually turned tonight, it would just be more shit for guys like Jim Caedus to shovel on him. Micheal had already caught flack for not wearing his mask anymore, with Jim saying that he only removed it to steal Robbie's thunder since he to had recently unmasked. Of course, Robbie's unmasking came a couple of months after the fact, but nobody seemed to notice, or care. The last thing Micheal wanted was to be forced to listen to people telling him that he ripped off Lycana, or even Vita the Vamp, who recently and almost randomly switched from sweet Canadian teenager to sweet Canadian Vampire herself.

Micheal let out a sigh as he poked the embers with a stick, trying to stir the fire back to life. As badly as he wanted back in the XWF, he was now only 3 matches in, and he was already wondering if everyone would just be better off with him gone?

These were not the thoughts of Micheal Graves, at least not the Micheal Graves that we had come accustomed to over the years. That guy shot straight to anger every single time.

Suddenly, the moment is interrupted by the buzzing of Micheal's iPhone 7.

[Image: Lanecalls.jpg]

Oh yeah, a backstage shot of Lane without his wig on. He'll likely not be happy about that slipping in, but it's not like all 9 people who regularly watch Anarchy don't already know! It's been established from the moment that Ghost Tank The Billion Dollar Man repelled down from the rafters and ripped that bird's nest off his head back in 2019!

"What?"

"Whoa, dude! Is that any way to talk to your BOSS!? Anyway, I heard that you shit the bed on that promo. Good job!"

"Good... What?"

"Good job! You're doing great so far! You're totally living up to expectations, and it's heartwarming to see that no matter how messed up the world may get, some things REALLY do stay the same!"

With an annoyed grunt, Micheal barks back. "What do you want Vin!?"

"You never were much for small talk. All right Gravy, I have another promotional opportunity for you!"

"Oh God, you're not sending me to some Wet Wille shit are you?"

"There are no swamps in New York, Gravy!"

That's what he thinks!

"No, I have you speaking and signing autographs at an NRA meeting!"

He's got to be kidding!? Does Lane even own a gun?

"The NRA? Why the fuck would anyone sign autographs at the NRA!?"

"Well, normally we wouldn't, but they REALLY love you!"

Unconvinced, Graves questions him. "Really?"

"Oh yeah, dude! Totally! They really dig your green cape!"

"What?"

"Yeah, yeah, and the skull mask that you used to wear! They think it's... uh... a trophy! Yeah! They think you hunted humans and that mask is a trophy!"

"That sounds pretty redic-"

"One hundred percent truth dude! Uh... I think! Anyway, it doesn't matter! You're already booked to speak tomorrow evening! I'll send the details!"

Graves ends the call without even a goodbye.

"Is XWF pro-gun now?"

FRIDAY EVENING!

A cabin sits alone in the center of a large opening in the trees. Otherwise, welcome to the woods. Micheal steps out of the car before it drives away. As he approaches the cabin, a group of white men of all ages stand outside the door comparing their dicks riffles. As Graves approaches, he calls out to the group.

"Hey, I'm Micheal. I'm supposed to be speaking here, I guess?"

The chatting and laughing stops as they all turn their attention to Micheal. The general vibe coming from the group of heavily armed men doesn't seem friendly at all, and Micheal takes notice of that fact and stops walking towards them.

"Uh, is everything alright?"

One of the men steps ahead of the group and calls down to Graves.

"You that pedophile wrestler. boy!?"

Oh shit, Graves thinks. These aren't fans at all!

"I'm not a fucking pedoph-"

A gunshot echoes through the trees as the bullet hits just a few feet from Graves! He jumps, falling to the ground in a panic as he desperately backs away.

"That one's a warning! You've got sixty seconds to run!"

What the fuck!? They're hunting me!? Did Lane know this was the plan?!

Graves jumps to his feet and dashes off down the drive, eventually diverting into the woods in the hopes of losing the mad militant white men! A game of cat and mouse ensues, with Graves narrowly avoiding detection a few times as the experienced trackers stay on his trail! As dusk sets in, Graves finds himself not too far from the road. Relieved, the thinks about how Lane and he are going to have to have a serious talk when he gets back!

[Image: tumblr_nf0hfv6yex1rarngto1_500.gif]

Micheal falls to the ground from the impact of the sniper. Blood is pouring from his upper right shoulder as he grips the wound with his left. Micheal ignores the pain and fights his way to his feet, but it's too late as the other NRA douchebags surround him. Micheal plans his last stand, but those plans are ruined as a bullet penetrates his right thigh, causing him to fall back to the ground.

"AHHH!" He yelps as he clenches his thigh!

One of the men steps up, standing over Graves.

"I have a daughter you fucking monster!"

He aims his rifle to the center of Graves' head.

[Image: 200?cb=20170523123211]

The men drag Micheal's body back to the cabin and head inside for a drink to celebrate taking this "monster" off the streets.

And as they do...

Dusk turns to night.

[Image: bloodmoon.gif]

And Micheal's eyes open!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Micheal's body begins to twist and contort as his bones seem to change shape and structure! The NRA men run outside to check on the commotion, but as soon as they lay eyes on Micheal, they are frozen in fear!

[Image: tumblr-3207a86f97be4d178c616929da4e72d2-...cc-400.gif]

Micheal growls and snorts as he looks curiously at the fear-stricken hunters! Micheal lets out a deep roar sending most of the men running into the woods leaving the ones who remain to take aim and fire, striking Micheal, but to no avail! Micheal leaps towards the men, ripping them to shreds one by one before taking off into the woods to presumably finish off the runners!

So Micheal just had the date of the full moon wrong and he actually IS a werewolf now!?

[Image: d34zj03-d290176a-c813-45a9-82fe-62aa5439261a.gif]

(11/27/2021)

”So, is it the big lumbering idiot tripping over his own feet that’s supposed to beat me, or the bitch too scared to risk drawing any attention to herself? I can’t even remember the bitches name, which is surprising considering how every time Rampage mentions me, he lumps her name into the comment as well, making for some of the most generic and ill-thought match commentary I’ve ever heard.”

“Speaking of hearing things, do you think it makes you sound cool to admit on VIDEO, that you have no idea who you’re facing, despite the fact that -> I <- have a nearly twenty-year history with the company that you’re currently employed with?”

“You think you’re hot shit because you managed to snatch the TV title up for a few weeks shortly after your debut? Well, I won the XWF World Championship from KillJoy in my second match here, and I didn’t lose it in my second defense like you either! And when I finally did lose it, I damn sure didn’t need to take a break from the wrestling business. The fuck!? You can’t even string together a solid ten matches without needing a break? What kind of pissbaby giant baby huey motherfucker are you? Hold up, I need to check something!”

Graves frantically types away on his phone doing some on-the-go research.

”You’re thirty-six! Why are you such a fucking big baby!? I’ve had my throat slit in that ring and didn’t miss a beat! Blood, broken bones, a savage baseball bat attack that has caused me to work for the last 4 years solid with moderate brain damage, but you lose something like your fifth or sixth match, and baby needs a break!? Get the fuck out of here! Seriously, get out of my fucking ring, and don’t come back! I may not represent the embodiment of the XWF, and more people than not may wish I’d just fall off the face of the fucking planet, but one thing they’ve never said is that I’m not cut out for this business! You, Rampage, are not cut out for this business. You think it was hard so far? HA! You’re in the cakewalk section of your career. The gimmie matches, and despite that, you’ve done fucked up and dropped the Television title the first time you're dumbass lucked into it, and now you’re about to fuck up a second time simply by not properly knowing who, or what you’re getting into the ring with! Sure, go ahead and make a mad rush to learn thy enemy at the midnight hour, it makes no difference now! I have a two-week head start dummy, and I know everything I need to know about you to know that I can, and will survive you!”

”Oh, but you plan on doing BAD things to me! HA! Like that’s supposed to scare me! Again mother fucker, know who you’re fighting! Because I promise you, if it comes down to a contest of who is the more sick and deprived, I will win every time!”

“JUST LIKE I WILL WIN AT BAD MEDICINE!”

“And I am winning! Make no mistake on that BIG MAN! That fight I came out of with Jim Caedus has me primed and ready to decimate anything put in front of me, and your complete lack of respect towards me IS THE FINAL FUCKING STRAW!”

“I’ve tried being a good boy, and it isn’t getting me anywhere, so maybe I’ll show you fuckers a little bit of the monster that still creeps inside!”

Graves’ breathing intensifies as he stares into the camera.

”Roll the clip!”

Quote:
Rampage
Hello Maam. I don’t have much acting experience but I have no problem entertaining that’s for sure in fact, I am the definition of entertainment and here to help you with your problem.

”You’re goddamned right you have no experience, and sure, you’re entertaining enough lumbering around the world talking about how nobody makes you look like a fool, all the while looking like more of a fool than I or anyone else could ever paint you out to be!”

“Know how you should know you’re fucked? Because Micheal fucking Graves was able to lock in on your weaknesses! People like to joke that you could literally hand me a rubric for success, and I’d still find a way to fuck it up, so you should definitely be ashamed! I know your fans will surely be disappointed when they watch your big lumbering ass get outworked and outclassed by a man that DOES have the experience to get the job done in a triple threat environment! How many triple threats have YOU won Rampage? How many have you even been a part of?”

“Yeah Rampage, I may be giving up six inches and a couple of hundred pounds, but I’m crazier than you asshole, and I promise you that I’m going to hurt you, bad, and then I’m going to win this match. After that, who knows, maybe I’ll be the next XWF TV champion! Heh, even I couldn’t fuck it up as badly as you did!”

With that Graves simply walks away as the scene fades to black.

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Dolly Waters (11-26-2021), JimCaedus (11-26-2021), Theo Pryce (11-27-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-26-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post!
Robert "The Omega" Main (11-27-2021)