Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Bad Medicine 2021
Apex Productions Presents... Brothers In Arms Are Brothers For Life!
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-20-2021, 05:03 PM

Thanksgiving day arrived in an unhurried and elegant grace, without alarm clocks or hurried holiday feet. Voices that carry throughout the household have a peaceful tinge that is easy to miss on busier days. The Main family has always taken this day one steady breath at a time, they savor it. It's time together, time to bond, time to reflect on the simple joys in life, the laughter, the jokes. But this year was going to be the first year where the patriarch of the family Dewey Main wasn't sitting at the head of the table… Cutting up and cracking a cold beer with his arm wrapped around each of his children and guests. Taking too many pictures to show everyone the next day at work, going back for seconds and thirds all while smiling from ear to ear. Today was one of those moments in time with his name written all over it. Dewey always made sure that his children knew that they were not the center of the universe, but were the center of his. This year was going to be a celebration of Dewey. The story of Dewey Main isn’t about the last page, it is about every paragraph and word in between. It's about the emotions of love and protection, fun and cherishing the moments of his past.

”Robert, stop sticking your finger in everything and tasting it, that’s gross.”

Robert rolled his eyes gazing upon the counter filled with delicate treats, the pumpkin pie smelled like cinnamon and pumpkin greatness. The cranberries are sour and electric red. The brownies are covered in little M&M’s and are loaded with creamy chocolate frosting. The cookies are crunchy and sweet as Robert popped one into his mouth, relishing the taste of chocolate and peanut butter. Suddenly his eyes caught something odd sitting at the edge of the counter when he stopped at a platter of creamy fruit and jello mix.

” Who eats that stuff? Well, when in Rome...”

Robert shrugged then reached out with his index finger, as he inched closer he found resistance as Drew smacked his hand with a spatula… Robert pulled away dropping his brow, then mean mugged Drew.

” Not until after dinner Bob, you’ll ruin your appetite...”

Robert rolled his eyes while folding his arms…

” Did he do it again babe?”

Robert cringed leering at his sister Kayla as she grabbed her fiancé and Robert’s best friend Drew by the hips from behind.

” He did and I smacked his hand like a ninja…”

Robert chuckles under his breath…

” Yeah, a one-eyed ninja…”

Drew quickly turned and pointed the spatula at Robert.

” Peter Vaughn will rue the day he crossed Drew Archyle, he’s going to pay for that at Bad Medicine Bobby, in all of our years wrestling all over this planet… Who in their right mind uses Windex as a weapon? Dick move… What is this amateur hour? I’m so upset and disturbed I could box the ears of a humane puppy… I’m not going to be throwing closed fists either.”

” What in the hell does that even mean Drew?”

Drew takes a step back stunned as Robert tilted his head in thought…

” Uh… Earth to Bob, a closed fist slows you down, you should never punch full throttle full fist, it science…”

Drew’s eyes flutter as he pulls his fist back sticking his pinky and thumb out and begins to leisurely throw a punch through the air.

” I spread out my pinky and my thumb, just like this. It’s the same way that they invented the stealth fighter Bob, it cuts through the air faster. And just when you get to the face you pull the thumb and pinky in and BAM! You put down the landing gear, they never see it coming. I’m going to whip Peter Vaughn’s ass so hard it’s going to hurt his feelings. He’s going to meet a little word called mayhem…”

” Calm down Drew, you’ll get um at the pay-per-view… Maybe you can finish the job my older brother couldn't.”

Kayla gives Robert a sideways glance as Robert’s jaw drops as he places his hands over his heart…

” Ouch, shots fired, I pinned him didn’t I?”

” Kayla, in Bob-O’s defense, we are the good guys, there’s a fine line that even we just can’t cross… Kind of like Batman...”

Dining Room.

” So, Oliver, Jim, what have you two been up to as of late? I haven’t seen much of you boys…”

Oliver places his hand gently over his mother’s shoulder as he passes by with a smile before taking his place at the table. This table has seen every emotion, from the sweet silent happiness of family times, when the only sound is contented enjoyment, to all outrage that bursts out in the hard times. From its rich cream surface the wood beneath peaks through, as if to remind us that we are the same, that in those tough times we can learn how to show our beauty and true strength instead of the anger that damages us all. Oliver's icy blue eyes followed the grain of the table, flowing as if once it had had a pulse as if a heart had taken in those sweet grains and then sent them on their way. Oliver thought about what his mom had just asked for a few moments before responding...

” Nothing much mom, I’ve decided to get into the wrestling business in a little place called Thunder Pro Wrestling along with the rest of Apex… And before I know it, we are at war with everyone… Go figure huh.”

In the quiet moment, when all the world seemed to be put on pause after losing her husband, Miss Main’s face lit up with jubilation…Oliver leaned back in his chair and let his mom's happiness soak right into his bones. He wanted the feeling to still be there when he was old. He closed his eyes and savored the moment, but never released his grip on the seemingly inconsequential dining room table...

” So, you’ve decided to leave the family business after all the heartbreak?”

Oliver nods…

” I have…”

” That’s wonderful Oliver, it is… I wanted your stubborn father to get out for years and when he finally did you took his place. When you went to jail it broke my heart, you’ve always deserved so much more, and when you went away, I could barely live with myself… I should have done more to stop you.”

” I’m out now mom and that’s all that matters. I’m fine now and starting new adventures...”

” I'm glad you have chosen something different son; you’ve always been talented at everything that you have ever touched… Your father would be so proud of you if he were here today… To see just how far you’ve come, I know that you’ll find your way in this new adventure. Is Robert helping you, adjust?”

Jim glances across the table noticing Oliver’s frustration with the question building and just when Jim believes Ollie might explode he watches the younger Main take a deep, soothing breath. Deep down Jim could understand why Oliver wanted to shout at the top of his lungs and beat his clenched fists on the table like a madman. It's just so simple to be cruel in a moment but once you are then the damage is done.

” I’m grown, I don’t need anyone to look after me… I’ve got this...”

” I know you are son and you never have, just remember we are all a family…”

” I know, and yes he is helping me along with the rest of Apex, we’ve always got each other's backs and always will no matter the circumstances…”

Jim nods along in agreement before responding.

“That we do, O-dawg… I made mistakes myself my brother. Betrayed those closest to me. Ended up doin' time 'a my own. Drew and Bob-O, momma Main…pops Dewey...lil' sis Kayla, they all accepted me back. Treated me like family again, even those I had to earn trust back with. I ain't ever forgettin' that. You're all family far as I'm concerned and it means more to me than you may know. Apex is a bond that can't be broken."

Miss Main looks to Jim grabbing his war-torn hand.

” What about you Jim, what have you been doing…”

“Ahhh, defendin' the Xtreme Championship and 'bout to be double-booked at Bad Medicine with Mainiac, where Apex will bring home the XWF Tag Team Championships once again and show tha world what _real_ Tag Team wrestling used to be 'round the XWF. Y'know...before the cancer of Continuum, BoB and TNGB, then the unlikely flaccid- but funny, gotta give 'em that -faux cure in Mark Flynn and NK."

Robert places a beer at the head of the table then takes his seat in between Jim and Oliver, handing each an APEX PREDATOR Farmhouse Ale…

"Nice, the new license!" Pops the cap.

” So, what did I miss?”

Taking a swig. “Nothin' much brotha, just chattin'… Drewski and Kayla still cookin' away?"

Robert points towards the kitchen peering over his beer at Jim…

” Yeah and being total freaks about testing their products…”

“I remember the last time I saw Drew and Kayla cookin at the cabin in 2017 around War Games… ::laughs:: You remember that shit?”

Robert grins as he begins tearing at a napkin at the table before waving Jim off …

” Yup a memory forever seared into my mind… Only Drew can do something like that…

” Wait, what did I miss?”

Miss Main nose twitches as she begins blushing covering her mouth…

”Should I tell 'im?”

” Yeah go ahead…”

🤣 “Okay Ollie, so there we were at the family cabin for Christmas, right? Well, Drew and Kayla decided to make fresh baked cookies from scratch. Drewski decided to get butt effin' naked and put an apron on-”

Oliver raises an eyebrow as he holds direct eye contact with Jim…

“So, we didn’t know 'e was naked, Bob-O and I, just doin' our thing y'know, with pops Main, Drew is just dancing away to Christmas music and then decides to put the cookies in the oven, bendin' over showin' us all his dirt button- And I mean, we _literally_ saw 'is asshole when he bent over bro… He was a dancin' man, so think about it, Drewski was jitterbuggin' booty particles hither and yon, probably sprinkled the cookies- shit... I’m SHOCKED we all didn’t get pink eye. Or pink tongue for that matter- izzat a thing? What do you get if you eat poop?"

Shrugs. "Shit-eating grin?"

The room suddenly burst with laughter that rippled like water in a still pond after a stone had been thrown in. Then radiated outwards throughout the house… Jim, tear-laughing, clinks bottles with Robert.

” That’s Drew for ya...”

” Don’t you worry Jimmy, I’ve been stepping in this time to ensure fully clothed cooking…”

Jim grins, takes a swig of his beer, as Drew pokes his head in from the kitchen…

” When you cook naked, you feel free… Try it, people!”

“I’ve always loved your cookin', momma Main, top-notch. Always feels like home.”

” If mom doesn’t step in we’ll all be eating a bunch of wild ass stuff…”

”Right…”

Oliver interjects with his hands clasped behind his head…

” Chocolate almond milk and God knows what else…”

Robert and Jim both chuckle along with Oliver as Drew peeks his head around the corner still sporting an eye patch from the Peter Vaughn Windex attack…

” Did I hear someone mention chocolate almond milk? If you fellas want a round just say so… I’ve got you… For dessert, I’m whipping together one of my personal favorites, chocolate almond milk ice cream, it’s delicious...”

” Nah I think we’re good Drew, Robert brought us some beers. And that will be a no on the chocolate almond milk ice cream for me...”

"I'll have some, Drewski!"

Genuine smile. "Yeah?"

"Pft, no." Takes a swig, whistle-laughing.

Drew scoffs sticking his nose up in the air…

” You guys don’t know what you are missing, keep drinking that devil juice… That stuff is going to kill you guys, especially you Bob.”

Robert’s lips pinched together tightly as he throws his hands up, Drew heads back into the kitchen…

” So, Robert, Jim just let me know that the two of you have a very big night coming up.”

” We do… Tell ya what mom, how about you go in the kitchen and pour yourself a glass of wine while Jim and I talk about some business, I’d hate for you to hear some of the things that we are going to say.”

Knowing tone, devilish grin as he wrings his hands in anticipation. "That's puttin' it mildly."

Oliver winks at them, hopping up from his chair…

” Come on mom, I’ll get you a glass. Like Robert said, you don’t want to hear the burial of Mark Flynn and The North Korean War Criminal… Because with Jim Caedus in the room lord knows it’s going to be brutal…”

Robert and Jim wait for a few moments- which means like kids, waitin' for their goddamn parents to go to bed so they can sneak downstairs and peek at their presents on Christmas Eve -before cutting loose…

Wickedly looking to the lens as Miss Main enters the kitchen. "Well _fuck_...talk about a twist worthy 'a the great Twistmeister M. Knight Shammy 'imself, 'ey Bob-O?

"Yeah I'd say."

"And we mean the 'what the fuck, I want my money back' kinda twists Shyamalan swings like Lady in the Water or 2008's The Happening. Fuckin' killer trees bro...killer trees 'cause butthurt Earth mammy; it's a goddamn hippie's wet dream and an irresponsibly pussy type 'a surprise the likes 'a which even notorious dumbass Custodian Nickles wouldn't cook up and squat out...and then clean up and mop the floor, 'cause janitor. Flynn and NK spoilin' all the fun we were gonna have assassinatin' the Bastards is an über-pussy Shyamalanian killer tree horror film twist.

Why? How? What the shit is that lunatic ramblin' 'bout now?

Flynn and NK beat a weakening TNGB then they IMMEDIATELY- meaning VERY next match -lost to a tag team that COULDN'T beat TNGB. Hell's that about? A tag team that doesn't even EXIST anymore for christ sake; Lycana and Betsy Granger. Otherwise known by the single worst tag team name in history: Impossible Entity. A tag team that lasted for all 'a five fuckin' minutes and a ruined orgasm but hey, they definitely stomped the shit outta the new Tag Champs before that blinded-by-the-arrogance and overwhelmingly self-obsessed disloyal stable slut Betsy unceremoniously pulled the plug. Ok, to be fair, Dracula and Wolfman were heavily involved...but that ain't an excuse. The brand new XWF Tag Team Champions, apparently able to win titles but incapable of figurin' out how to _keep_ said titles (wins over enhancement talent notwithstanding), failed to do what was necessary to secure the win and that's it. Had that been an official defense they would've proven themselves nothin' more than transitional champs, throne holders- which come to think of it, they are and have proven to be -and not at all the type 'a talent that should be reppin' this company nor likely capable 'a toppling tag titans the likes of Robert "The Omega" Mainiac and my psycho self.

If that ain't enough, they cheat their way to victory (which is designation: pussy, popular or not) without even the benefit 'a bein' a pair 'a cheatin' comedic heels the fans love or heat seekin' heels the fans love to hate. They have no draw, they have no marketability, they're a comedic concept that can't find their own 'due' share- as CHAMPIONS -of the fan base. They're the "Arrested Development" of comedic villains.

Sum'in' gotta be done, bro; we can't let this über-pussy killer tree horror film twist exist as the climax here. The fans deserve more than a couple 'a hacks as champs.

And where those two über-pussy killer tree horror film twist twats rep a truly anticlimactic and disappointin' development for us- as well as the fans and the current Tag Titles sitch -you and I, Bob-O, we're gonna go ahead and show 'em what a GREAT killer tree horror film twist is by takin' those straps back. And I ain't talkin' an 80's Poltergeist PG killer tree twist, bro. Fuck that. I'm talkin' a Sam Raimi Evil Dead killer tree twist where we display our dominance by legit stabbin' our big thick sticks into literal pussies. In this case (obviously) our opponents, The Odd Broad Couple. A.K.A. The VaudeVillains. A.K.A. the old-hat, double-act device >>> 'dead wood' and 'funny man' with the slightly racist 'foreigner takin' shit too literally' bit glazed on for flavor. Which is a bit confusing, the whole endearingly ignorant foreign guy routine, when NK breaks kayfabe droppin' words few people born into and fluent in the English language ever use, much less even HEARD of, like -jingoist-.

Whoops. Sometimes that ego just gotta peek through, doesn't it ya pretentious fake-ass fuck. Gotta show off the vocab, amirite?

Idiot.

Legit everything about that duo drips cunny goo. Runny gash to the nth degree. Flynn and NK are the vaginal snot plug Bob and I are about to boot out and break water, delivering the baby New Year we all wanna see in Apex returnin' to tag division dominance.

Tell 'em Bob-O."

” Opponents will often use one's mind against them, filling it with fabrications and delusions… One has to remember, no matter where you believe that you are in this journey. No matter what one is seeing, the truth is right there floating in the ether. The time for Robert Main and Jim Caedus to open their eyes and rise has arrived… But before we courageous titans can become something new, we each must remember who we have already been and for Jim Caedus and myself, that's a lot of reminiscence through the good, bad and the ugly… The question is, what has been stopping us from planting the Apex banner built from the flesh and bones of their enemies at the top of the XWF mountain. Have we just been too exhausted from not getting enough sleep at night or has the envy of yesteryear been the reason for our misadventures? Or maybe the thing that has been deterring these two goliaths is something more simplistic… We heroes are haunted by ourselves. We have always had stewardship over our minds; the dilemma is, we just haven’t asserted it. And now for the first time in a very long time, Apex has decided that we are going to be the ones in control. Weakness does not get a vote this time around, laziness doesn't get a vote… There isn’t a life hack that jettisons away the need to do the work in this business called wrestling. There’s no uncomplicated, unproblematic way to the top. You have to do the work and hold the line and make it all happen by yourself…

For a brief moment Robert glanced at the shoulder where so many Championships have been perched over the years… His jaw abruptly clenched tight as his pearly white teeth uncontrollably ground against one another... He suddenly remembered what it was like to hold the brass ring and stand atop the mountain called the XWF. The hair on his neck stood on end as goosebumps ran down Robert’s arms. At that moment something shifted in the universe, something felt different as the glimmer in his eyes was reborn...

” While some of you out there floating around the XWF just can’t seem to comprehend what this is all about, people like Mark Flynn and The North Korean War Criminal have been mediocre for so Goddamn long that they don’t remember what hard work looks like… But look no further gentlemen, substantiality has arrived in the form of Apex..”

"JUST when all these cowardly cocksuckers thought it was safe to half-ass it up."

Jim places his newly acquired 24/7 briefcase on the table along with the XWF Xtreme Championship with a sadistic grin as Robert cracks his knuckles while giving the camera a wink.

” Apex is in prime position once again to take back over the wrestling world starting with the only Tag Team Championships that matter in the business. Everything else is inconsequential... I mean sure these two run-of-the-mill, cookie cutter deadbeats defeated the Bastards who were destined to lose anyway. Think about it folks, the moment these two dicks squandered away the bingo halls Tag Team Championships, the wheels fell off the bus… The shot to their overinflated egos made their fragile spine buckle, they couldn't handle the weight of that clobbering as their vaginas were turned inside out… These two ass hats were exposed in the worst way possible, in front of the entire world. One of those chicken shit pussies went into hiding, while the other hasn't won a match of importance in weeks. Flynn and NKWC didn't defeat fighting champions, no… You two trounced two short bus riding clowns posing as the greatest tag team in wrestling today. These two ass jockeys should have been dragged into the woods and disemboweled with a wooden cooking spoon long before they lost to you two scrubs… Apex isn’t going to allow twat stains to represent this brand or its Championships any longer. See, Jim and I want to be so much more than average and much like Jim, I found out what it was like to grind day in and day out defending The Universal Championship and have that target placed on my back, hell, for a while I even welcomed it. But like every other machine, we broke down over time and needed someone to oil all the gears. Make no mistake about this statement, we are the mother fuckers who want what you have, and we are hungrier than ever before and gentlemen because of this mindset, it's going to be your asses.”

Dark expression. "When Apex is on...no one can stop us."

In that split second every nerve in Roberts body and brain became electrified. It's the anticipation of winning the XWF Tag Team Championships for the third time, sending pure adrenaline pumping through his veins.

'' If you are going to be prosperous in this little experiment called life you’ve got to understand that there is a sense of urgency behind it, that there are only 86,400 seconds in a day and you’ve got to not only operate within them but you’ve got to do it quickly. Why? Because there is always someone else out there who is on the very same path that you are on, spilling just as much blood and putting in just as much sweat and tears. Now’s the time where not only Jim Caedus and Robert Main pick up the pace but so does the rest of Apex as a whole. We’re not here to talk about days gone by or play Nostradamus, we are here to master the present… People like us are up early, fighting, clawing and scratching our way to the finish line… Because once people like you Flynn and your partner wake up, you’ll realize we’ve already finished the race. One thing that everyone in this business seems to talk about is getting to that next level, the top of the mountain, the brass ring until it’s time to pay up… This match at Bad Medicine is payday and from the outside looking in gentlemen, I don’t believe that either one of you is willing to pay the price needed to keep those Tag Team Titles… You are going to have to sacrifice your feeble bodies, minds and souls to get this one. Sunday, November 28th 2021 Apex shows the world that we are no longer willing to hit the snooze button and what one hundred percent looks like… No longer will any member of this stable turn the other cheek, there isn’t going to be shortcuts, nor games. We are willing to do whatever it takes to get to that milestone and in this instance... It’s those fucking belts that you two transitional Champions don’t deserve...”

Sniffing the air, looking to the kitchen. ” Bob-O we’ve gotta wrap this up. Here comes tha food”

” Since the moment I lost to Unknown Soldier I’ve been searching for a shortcut and in doing so all I have ever found is heartache. Through all of this though, I’ve become something more than I ever was… And deep down in that rabbit hole surrounded by darkness I shut out all the noise of the world and found Robert who disappeared. I’ve found my discipline, my guts and my compassion for this business once more, and if I had the opportunity to right the wrongs of my past, Unknown Soldier would be eating through a feeding tube… Or much worse... NKWC, Flynn, we are going to come out of the gates like two men possessed and assault you two without prejudice or mercy, once that bell sounds I’m not going to be the same Robert Main everyone remembers… You won’t get the same ole Jim Caedus. No… No… From this moment forward there isn’t going to be a debate. We are putting the pressure on and we’re taking fucking scalps. We will be the aggressors and the ones on the attack because we will refuse to stop the carpet bombing of two men beneath us… Champions like you two are only focused on the singular goal in front of them, we are that goal, hell we are everyone's goal. We are unlike anything this business has ever seen before, we are and always have been a different breed of human. Apex stays uncommon among all of you common want to be wrestlers, and unlike the two of you… Jim Caedus and Robert Main won’t admit defeat when we are tired or lay our arms down when things are not going our way… There isn’t a white flag to wave or towel to throw in. That’s amateur hour shit. We keep pushing forward... There aren't any excuses either, we go out and succeed because there isn’t any other option for people like us. We stop when we are done. I want you both to know neither one of us are going to give an inch, we will break your souls in that squared circle. This right here isn’t a test that you can cheat on!”

Robert and Jim stood as the rest of the Main family and Drew entered the room with several dishes each in hand. The mouth-watering smell of a homemade Thanksgiving dinner fills the air. Every room in the house is intoxicated with this sensationally delicious thanksgiving aroma. As they all are gathered around the long, rectangular oak wood table, covered in a crème colored cloth, a sudden warm, content feeling is felt. The table consists of various dishes; no one cubic inch of the table is left empty. In the center of the table is the large turkey. It is the size of four footballs, an awfully big, bulky, bird. Surrounding the turkey, like the planets orbiting the sun, are diverse dishes. There are several mountains of potatoes, fluffy marshmallow/sweet potatoes and Drew’s finest mashed potatoes. The pale-colored mountains of rich, creamy deliciousness sit next to a sea of boiling gravy. The lighting is dim to nothing. Although there are several lengthy candles lit, it is the presence of each other’s faces that light the dining room. Suddenly everyone looked at Robert who seemed confused for a moment.

” Robert, would you do the honors of saying grace?”

He gives a slight nod lowering his head and shoulders looking at his Dad’s missing seat.

” God, sometimes life gets me down and I find it hard to see things to be thankful for.”

Robert opened his eyes peering around the table at his family and friends while continuing.

” Open my eyes to see the gifts you’ve given me in my life. Bless us O Lord and these gifts we are about to receive from your bounty… In Jesus name, I pray amen…”

*****To Be Continued*****

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Charlie Nickles (11-21-2021), JimCaedus (11-20-2021), Lycana (11-20-2021), Marf (11-20-2021), Mark Flynn (11-20-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (11-20-2021), Theo Pryce (11-20-2021)