Please Log-in or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current XWF board time: 12-05-2021, 08:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                
X-treme Wrestling Federation BOARDS » XWF Live! » 24/7 Freestyle Championship
Poll: Who Mily Rock'd It Better?
This poll is closed.
Charlie The TV Tuna? 25.00% 1 25.00%
Tommy The Magnolia Guy? 75.00% 3 75.00%
Total 4 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yo Charlie, you wanna come out here?
Tommy Wish Offline
The Forgotten Guy
TITLE - Freestyle

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-18-2021 10:57 AM

OOC: Trash Talk/Freestyle shit... 24 Hours... Y'all know the deal.

Hello Mister TV Demo(s) God, I've seen you been on a roll
You managed to dethrone half the tv tourney hunters
now you are on your way to see yourself back on TV
on some permanent basis shit unless she fucks it up
I know it'd be a bitter pill to shallow to follow her
She might end up being the one to put your in
fifteen minutes of shame in your own name
Charlie, you need to know that you are jokesta, pranksta
A loony bastard who thinks it's still 1995 do or die
You can have all the balls in the world but can't
even manage to full up Osira's wall in white paint
Oh what a disgrace, time for you to give me that belt
so you can have nothing come Bad Medicare--- oh i mean Bad Medicine
While I be milly rockin, you be hiding in someone's trunk, bitch

He kicks Charlie in the gut and hits a HideYaFace on the floor and covers him..

-Insert Catchy Slogan Here!-
[Image: Tommywish.jpg]
Find
Edit Hate Post Like Post Reply Quote
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
 JimCaedus  (11-18-2021), Marf (11-18-2021)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-18-2021 03:45 PM

Listen here, SHITDICK: you're going to have to go back and get your rocks off with your stoner buddies cause I'm not laying down for you. This freestyle championship may not be worth much but it's worth a whole lot more than you'll ever have to offer. What are you even doing here, trying to take this little thang off me? Don't you know who the fuck I am? Don't you know what I do to dolts like you for a living?

You are never going to pin me, because frankly, you SUCK at professional fighting. Haven't you seen Atara's rankings? Charlie Nickles is the top singles superstar and Tommy Wish is nowhere close. I'm a 10-time XWF champion. I'm the #1 contender to the TV title. I've headlined pay per views and sold out the biggest stadiums in the country. You can barely get yourself booked to lose on Anarchy's opening match- simply put, we're not the same, Tommy. We've never been the same and we will never be the same. I will ALWAYS be a better wrestler than you.

You may be asking yourself 'Why, Charlie, why are you so much better than me?!'. Well let me lay out the facts for you as simple as I can, Tommy-Bitch.

I'm the greatest wrestler there is because I don't give a fuuuuuuck. I don't care about my opponent's health, safety, or career. I don't care about what the fans want to see or who they want to win. I don't care about management's silly rules and I certainly don't care about you, Tommy Wish. When I enter that ring I enter with just one intention:

MANSLAUGHTER.

It's not murder when it's accidental, remember. Sometimes tensions flare during professional sports, sometimes things happen. Sooner or later, Tommy Wish, if you keep sniffing around my farts- something is going to happen to you. You better hope that your civil union with John Black was approved, or else you won't have anyone there to wish you well when you're bent up in that hospital. That would be sad, wouldn't it? Poor, miserable Tommy Wish sitting in the ER with a broken everything, and he won't even have anyone there to pat his head and tell him he did his best. You don't want that, do you, Tommy? We both know Latina Submission Machina isn't going to come check on you. You don't even have any fans, so exactly who is going to be wishing you a speedy recovery?

Frankly Tommy, if you want to handle this then we can handle this inside the ring. Not backstage, not with our words, not with cheap-gimme pins. We can settle any kind of beef you have the old fashioned way: with a fist to your fucking face.

Just let me know what you want to do, Tommy. After I beat Betsy Granger at Bad Medicare my calendar is wide open- what day were you looking to be humiliated on, Tom?

Charles kicks out of the pin.

[Image: h3DenEV.png]
[Image: qRPvsfj.gif]
Find
Hate Post Like Post Reply Quote
[-] The following 2 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
 JimCaedus  (11-18-2021), Marf (11-18-2021)
Tommy Wish Offline
The Forgotten Guy
TITLE - Freestyle

XWF FanBase:

11-18-2021 04:35 PM

As the music stopped... the lights flickered off... and it came back on to see Tommy strangling Charlie with some rope on his neck.

"YOU SEE CHARLIE YOU THINK I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU DO IN THIS COMPANY? DO YOU THINK FOR A SECOND I CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU DO TO PEOPLE?

YO MIGHT SCARE SOMEONE LIKE OSIRA OR SOMEONE LIKE JIM JIMSON, BUT I DON'T FEAR A MAN WHO STEALS PEOPLE'S KIDS AND BABY MOTHERS LIKE A PIECE A SHIT YOU ARE!"

Tommy then slams his head onto the glass window, and grabs him by the hair and slams him to the Freestyle Hallway walls.

"Atty's rankings don't mean much when you are a two time X-Treme Champion, where is that on your little ranking system with Atty, huh? There’s a reason why you aren’t on my fucking level in this place, but now I don’t care about that either. I am not going to care about playfighting in the ring, like how you not going to care about being a victim against a person who nicknamed herself off a saying on some verses in a bible or some shit.

You can be the better wrestler for all I care, while I be able to not fear my standings in this place, ever since you got this belt and you got your roeses I had to come out of the shadows to knock that stupid smile off your yearbook photos from the 70s. So yes, you are better then me… but you aren’t even close to being a fucking legend in this place.”

Tommy then takes him into the catering area, and pours some water onto him and tosses him through a table which he nestea plunges over. Tommy then grabs a chair, and he sits on it as he drinks some Vita Juice.

“You want to commit manslaughter on me? Man that’s a fucking joke and you know it Charles Penny. I hurt me more then you can even hurt me, Charlie and I’m not afraid of you and knowing that you can’t even hold a jockstrap to someone like that Latina hoe, who could do more wrestling then you can even pull off. You aren’t even close to being a fucking backyarder but more of a yardtard that needs to get his head out of his own ass, and smell the coffee that you are more irreverent like me.

So Charlie, you want a fight… I’ll give you fight, and let your so called fans side by you, because I am likely to expose how much of a fraud you are in this place, and show you out that you are nothing but trash.”

Tommy then folds the chair, and cracks it over his head and pins him..

Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
 JimCaedus  (11-18-2021)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-18-2021 06:15 PM

You know why Tommy is desperate to convince himself that I'm trash? Because he can't find a woman so he's looking for any excuse to take me out. This whole little championship challenge is just a desperate plea for my attention.

Charlie kicks out of the pin and wipes some sweat off of his face before charging at Tommy Wish. Charlie hits Tommy with a big boot to the face that sends him down to the floor. Charlie quickly follows up the big boot with a flurry of stomps to Tommy's chest and shoulders. As Tommy rolls over and pushes himself up to his feet he's pulled backwards by Charlie before being slammed down with an IMPLANT DDT! Charlie flips Make-A-Wish over and hooks his leg for the count.

Tommy's been here since 2013, who's going to tell this guy that professional wrestling just isn't going to work out for him? Even David Arquette had some marginal success at lucking into championships, but when people look at Arquette they don't see a wrestler. Just like Tommy Wish, he's the kind of fellow that let some bad booking go to his head and so he convinced himself he had a place in this business. And now they're just laughing stocks. You're literally a laughing stock, you know that, right Tommy?

Charlie burps into Tommy's face as he holds the mans leg up for a pin. Charlie laughs in his face and spits out some bread crumbs from yesterday's Subway.

This referee counts slower than you, Tommy! Were you and Chaz in the same special ed class growing up? You know I still wonder how much of a tax credit Vinnie Lane gets for employing mentally disadvantaged stars in his company. Tell me Tommy, and this just stays between me and you- when you do this kind of nonsense, do you actually expect to win? Like do you actually sit there before hand and convince yourself that you could somehow hold my shoulders down for three seconds? We both know that's utter nonsense. Just what kind of poppers do you get into with your boys backstage?

You know Tommy Wish, I could almost respect your tenacity if your execution wasn't so lackluster. You're just a poor man's Reggie Estrada, you don't bring anything unique to this company. He's a far better two-time champion than you, and you know it. And do you remember him? I bet his face remembers my fists. Go ask him what it was like to be exposed as a cuckold father in front of a live studio audience after I'm done whooping your ass!

Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
 JimCaedus  (11-18-2021)
Tommy Wish Offline
The Forgotten Guy
TITLE - Freestyle

XWF FanBase:

11-18-2021 07:31 PM

Tommy “kickout” and he grabs a pipe on the floor, and he busted him wide open with it. He blasted him more with the pipe, and he turns him to his back, does THIS to him.

“Maybe I’m insane, maybe I’m a fucking lunatic who should go to jail or be even barred from being in this hallway, maybe this is my way of showing these fools that I am just wanted to straight up kill you with this pipe in your mouth as your blood flow’s down you face."

He locked in the Pipe tighter down his mouth, with his eyes all bugged out.

“I might not be the WCW World Championship who almost died in a deathmatch years ago, but I know that I got a bad bitch who even Courtney Cox couldn’t touch, what about you playa Pennies? Where’s your own stock in the shares of XWF?

At least I have more stocks in being a joke, while you have no shares of people caring about you and your wellbeing. I should have shoved the pipe down your throat and made you choke, but I don’t think it’ll be worth seeing you in an early grave. I already had no place in this business since 2013, so you didn’t need to state the obvious shit.

What do you have a place in here for Charlie?...

Tell me!”

Then he hears him muffle his words with the pipe Tommy locked him in with, then he breaks the hold. Then he hits the ref with the pipe, and lets Charlie to his feet. He see’s Charlie carrying belt, as Tommy smiles.

“I don’t expect to win this belt, because no matter what they seem to go against me. I had this exact belt once, but that Latina bitch stole it from me, was I mad? No… I chalk it to the game and moved on, but from Marf to Ari… back to you?.

Oh hell no, I have to set this shit straight, because with all the poppers I’ve popped in my system told me to track you down, and waste you like a shitty models from GTA’s definitive editions that recently came out, and last time I checked you scared away the players with that mug of yours.

I’m bullshitin, but don’t ever disrespect my homie Reggie, just because you did the unthinkable shit for ever ago. I hope to god, that I or him will take you out of this company in a godamn bodybag providing that Marf can find one for you. If not, then your title will be the only collateral damage I can besmirch upon you. I can pin you all day, and you could kick out all day…

But all it’s going to be is bloodshed upon your spinner belt that even John Cena wouldn’t even bother to touch.”

Tommy then blast him with the pipe again and pins him..

Find
 JimCaedus  (11-18-2021)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-21-2021 02:57 AM

Learn how to take a poll, dipshit. Vinnie's going to come along any minute now and declare your challenge null and void. You think you get to vote yourself the champion forever, indefinitely? Naahhhhh son. Before that time limit was reached this shit was all even on the scorecards, so that means the belt is staying right here with me!

Find
Tommy Wish Offline
The Forgotten Guy
TITLE - Freestyle

XWF FanBase:

11-22-2021 07:56 PM

(11-21-2021 02:57 AM)Charlie Nickles Said:  Learn how to take a poll, dipshit. Vinnie's going to come along any minute now and declare your challenge null and void. You think you get to vote yourself the champion forever, indefinitely? Naahhhhh son. Before that time limit was reached this shit was all even on the scorecards, so that means the belt is staying right here with me!

Knowing what he knows.... the lights cut off.... and the light come back on where Tommy disappeared with a letter written in blood that charlie picked up...

While you shoot on Besty misdeeds...

Create false narratives for people's consciousness...

Causing generous mischif for those that beesmirk you...

Consider this your lucky day that Vinny hadn't played...

Because you'd be a dead man, at the dawn of the day...

Charlie consider this your DEATH WISH...

Then the letter randomly starts to burn as a wired cackle is heard around the area, then he see's the spinner belt also fire which he tries to put out as one of the officials try to observe this odd moment..

Find
 JimCaedus  (11-29-2021)
Theo Pryce Offline
#Kings4Life
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-29-2021 04:33 PM

(11-21-2021 02:57 AM)Charlie Nickles Said:  Learn how to take a poll, dipshit. Vinnie's going to come along any minute now and declare your challenge null and void. You think you get to vote yourself the champion forever, indefinitely?

Upon further inspection and seeing that the lone vote Charlie received was from himself a decision has been reached.

Winner and NEW Freestyle Champ: Tommy Wish

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Find
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
 JimCaedus  (11-29-2021), Schism (11-29-2021)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-29-2021 04:39 PM

(11-29-2021 04:33 PM)Theo Pryce Said:  
(11-21-2021 02:57 AM)Charlie Nickles Said:  Learn how to take a poll, dipshit. Vinnie's going to come along any minute now and declare your challenge null and void. You think you get to vote yourself the champion forever, indefinitely?

Upon further inspection and seeing that the lone vote Charlie received was from himself a decision has been reached.

Winner and NEW Freestyle Champ: Tommy Wish

That wasn't me! I put my Thrax costume on before I cast my vote, so this is outrageous!

Whatever.

Me and Goldi don't need this bullshit....

Find
[-] The following 3 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-29-2021),  JimCaedus  (11-29-2021), Schism (11-29-2021)

[-]
Quick Reply

Live Word Counter:
Start writing and a counter should appear here… Words with 2 or more characters are counted!
Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)