Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 05:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Bad Medicine 2021
I'll Be Fine
Jason Cashe Offline
Champions get their name in red!
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-15-2021, 04:57 AM

"Is this really what you wanted?

Fine. Want in one hand and hold out your other so I can take a shit in it and see which one carries more weight. Junkies will sell their children, their souls for a fix because when you abuse an addiction, you can be consumed by it. This is part of your reality now! You begged, pleaded for this match and have received your prescription.. A bad pun for Bad Medicine. Do NOT take on an empty stomach. You want to win, to beat my ass, OUR asses but what we want is for you to overdose. Which side can handle the high?"

==========

"No, I haven't taken it yet. What is it anyway?" Jason Cashe says into a phone shouldered to his ear. Coming into view, he was inside of a Convenient Store, standing at the counter. A bag of SunChips gets rung up as Cashe plucks a Bic Lighter off the little rack and tosses it on the counter as well. "Hold up Riddle.." Putting a pause to his conversation, Cashe nods to the cashier.

"Lemme get a pack of ZipZag Wraps. Straight Ups." He requests and the clerk was quick to find and bring a pack back to the counter.

"Is that all?" The clerk asks. Cashe nods in response as he pulls a folded wad of money from his pocket and removes a clip. "That'll be 7.75"

Pulling a 10 dollar bill free, he slaps it on the counter. Sliding it over to the cashier as he gets back to Riddle. "I can't handle what? Sheeeit bruh, I've smoked that Tie Stick." Cashe, almost bragging. It was a reference to a movie. "You know.. That shit tied to a stick? Yeah, I smoked it. Felt nothing!" The clerk gives Cashe a weird glance as he hands him a small plastic bag with his purchases inside. Cashe drops the change into a donation bucket. His contribution to charity. Nodding again to the clerk, Cashe says "Have a good one.." before he shoulders the glass doors covered in tobacco prices and steps outside.

"Alright man! I'll wait until I get back to the spot. I'm just saying, I can handle my high.." He tells Riddle while hearing the response. Turning to the left, Cashe finds his custom Orange 1986 Chevy C10 Truck. As he approaches the car, he laughs. "Fuck Freddy Krueger, this ain't OCW. Yeah, ok, I'll hit you up later then.." After a brief response from Riddle, Cashe opens the driver side door and gets inside.

"Are you asleep?" Cashe sets his bag down on the seat and curled up against the passenger side door was his beautiful Aegean blue eyed girlfriend, all of XWF knew her well. Atara Themis. She was sleeping but her eyes were still that color even when they were closed. Cashe has checked. "Opa!" He added some volume to his voice but she was out.

His eyes gravitate from her to the glove box. Where he knew he had put the pill bottle that Riddle sent him. Shrugging, Cashe leans over and opens the compartment. Grabbing the bottle, it was without a label. He held it in his hand and stared at the contents. Inside were three pills. "I can handle my high damnit.. Probably won't even do anything!" He says as he pops the top and takes all three as if they were in a shot glass.

Starting up the engine, Cashe turns to look behind him, as he begins to back out of the parking spot.. "I'll be fine."

==========

"Masters of Macabre. OCW. All of this started there. Technically the booking of the match started it but in that match, everything changed. Cyrus Riddle and yours truly beat Them No Good Bastards.

Officially.

Now, I like TK and Bourbon! Swell individuals but the outcome hasn't sat right for me. Some say we didn't beat them, some say we got lucky. I say that round two will tell tales. I'd say that the Bastards and the team you two randoms will face at Bad Medicine have some shit to finalize.

You are the debut for Cyrus Riddle and Jason Cashe but you cannot be where this journey begins.. Matthew Knox and JC Keeton? You wanted this. You just have a clouded reason as to why and that will reward you with nothing more than an L.

Take Keeton for instance.. Why are you here? What have I even done to where you are guest appearing for a Tag Match in XWF? I cheated on Tara Fenix. I slept with Atara Themis. I called Tara's Sister big headed many times over. None of that connects to you. Why an outsider? Why not Wraith or Tara? Why not Elijah Martin who wants a piece as well? All of them have contracts with XWF and could have had your spot! They didn't need a work visa to make a guest appearance so why are YOU looking to get fucked up?

You have this issue with me. Why? You wanted me to chase you to IWF but why? What do I need to chase you for? I don't care about you having 2-3 belts for places I'm not signed too. Hell, let's be clear. IWF is attention hungry! They were rolling out red carpets with recruiters wanting Riddle and I.

Forgive me for not wanting to compete in a place where they separate Women and Men from competing with each other. There is a limitation there, a glass ceiling in IWF. Imagine a world where the Atara Themis, Betsy Grangers, the Kat Jones and Miss Furys of the world weren't allowed to compete with men! Imagine that world and then wonder why boooshit IWF doesn't have a flood of talent wanting to sign.. Why two of it's bigger stars are finally whoring themselves out into the world trying to get noticed.

So you want an issue, little Keeton? Cool, have one. Then when I beat that ass, when Riddle beats that ass, you can go hold up one of your three belts in IWF, in AW, in wherever else you hail from and think that you are something special. JC Three Belts? How original! You're a borrowed bitch, a trend jumper. IWF does not approve of gender equality but you're looking like a whole ass hoe right now! Maybe you can bridge that gap. Hollers for Dollars and boy, you WILL holler! You're a value menu item without the option to make it large. Irrelevant like the promotion you call home.."

==========

"Mmmm.." Atara wakes up still curled up against the passenger side door. Rubbing her eyes, it was darker outside than she last remembered. How long was she sleeping? She wasn't sure but something was off. "Jason?" She calls to him as she sits up and finally gets a look at her surroundings. "Where the eff are we?!"

She couldn't see any roads. There were no houses or landmarks in sight. Instead there was corn. Stalks of it all around the truck. "JASON!?" She raises her voice. He was nowhere to be found. The sky above was starting to dim and nobody wanted to be in a cornfield at night. That's just reckless. She couldn't open her door but the driver door was open and it appears to have been forced ajar.

"ffs.." Atara muttered. She actually said each letter which was a good laugh. Cashe was smitten but shhh don't tell Atara. "JAAAASON!" A bellowing scream, she wasn't calling out for him, just yelling out who was to blame. In response, she heard a long winded and slightly faint howl. "Eff this!" She tells herself as she scoots behind the wheel and starts the engine. It rumbles and echoes through the whispering field of corn. Shifting into drive, she catches some hesitation before the truck jumps forward.

The ride was bumpy as it moved along the path, knocking more corn stalks over to make room. To her surprise, she pulls the truck into an opening. She brakes to a stop as her eyes turn to a large rock. On top of the rock, with no clothes visible and on all fours was Jason Cashe. It was him that had been howling and on cue, he tilted back his head and let out another growling howl.

"OOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!

OW OW OWWWWWWW!!"

"That's not something you see everyday.." Atara shakes her head as she leans forward against the steering wheel. "Ugh." She groans before putting the truck into park and exits the vehicle. As the door to the truck is slammed shut, Cashe snaps his stare towards her. Atara stops as his eyes pierce through the empty space between them.

"....Jason.. It's just me.." She calls out to him. Staying on his hands and feet, Cashe crawls off the rock and begins to scurry across the field clearing towards her. She backs up and offers warning and plea. "Don't do it.. Don't you do it! Stop!"

Her hand shoots out to sign for stop. As commanded, Cashe sits in a squat that is common with any 'DiOGee' as he stares up at her, a smile on his face.

"What is going on? Where are your clothes?" Atara asks just out of arm's reach from him. He didn't respond verbally. She sighs. "You're lucky I like you.." Her words got his attention. He didn't have a tail but his ass lifted and was wiggling in a sway back and forth as if he were excited. He leaped towards her, springing like a dog wanting to lick attack its owner. She had warned him not to do it.

THUNK!

Judgement of Paris connects. Poor Cashe..

As he lay unconscious, Atara again lets out a sigh and lays down next to him. The stars were coming out. It was very romantical as Cashe would say.

==========

"Matthew, or as Metthew as I have called you.. What's the deal homie? You mad? You feeling froggy and want to jump the roads and across logs on a swamp like this is just another level in the land of Frogger? Bet. Let's get some shit straight though cause to me? You're confused.

Is this just about Victoria? The daughter you've had for all of a few months? A daughter that came from a Mother who barely wiped herself between banging two dudes and got knocked up by them both to create some rare twins? Complicated. Sounds scripted for an episode of Jerry Springer or Days of Our Lives but.. Alright..

So is it that you want to be a good Daddy? You went and got her name Tattooed on you, she thinks on your buttcheek.. Which.. Awkward… But minor details are not important.

What is important is that you have some balls! I'll give you that because it takes some heavy danglers to not only get in the ring with Riddle and I but you're about to fight Bobby Bourbon on a Parade Float?! This dude really wants to be retired! Living la vida loco on the edge of a cliff just HOPING someone shoves your bitch ass off the ledge! Congratulations, you've stacked the deck against you and might just get your wish.

Hey Bourbon.. Leave me a slice, just a nibble even, I'd appreciate it..

The MAN of PWV! The Champion that has taken his licks and still hangs onto the crown! Chin and chest out, take some pride for what you've been able to do! What it seems is that you're having issues with two of your Daughters.. Cam, the owner of PWV is fucking one and you're over here trying to catch me because my girlfriend fake chowed Vee and broke her heart? Or that I wasn't sensitive to her feelings? Bruh..

I know, I know.. You'll say you've beaten Atara twice. You got a hand raised twice but repeating yourself won't reward you with a gold star. That's you looking to brag and I get it.. You might even call me dumb. I mean, you can't never be Father of the Year and you are stuck tied to the Strader family. I would be mad as well! Full of regret that I didn't unload into a sock instead.. Who are the Strader's even? Legacies built in a shallow end is the equivalent of a goldfish in a bowl of water.. They aren't shit, seems to be common among that family and maybe even with your offspring.

But let us break down what being a 'good' Dad has given you so far..

Hope is swallowing Cam's penis yogurt. Probably multiple times a day. He pays you in PWValor, makes it weird to go to work doesn't it? Who holds value in a Title where the guy who books the matches is mockingly banging your Daughter? You know, he could just strip you of the belt.. He is tormenting you! Even as Champion, do you have the upper hand? Seems weird to me. You're the Champion, he's boinking your kid.. Can you win that game?

Then we got Victoria who REALLY wants to be liked and who has signed, bailed on companies and matches alike! She really should be checked because an Untreated Mental Patient only works with your Cousin SuMA.. Tell him I said he's a big pussy and I wanna kick him in his camel toe..

You, your family, the extended family of the Straders. Your current wife. If I was really seeing you as a threat? I would know them more personally, hair on the back of their necks risen as I stand at their bedside while they sleep kind of know them! They aren't important, it's not a need because you don't really dislike me. I don't dislike you so this match happens and what? You save face with your Daughter? Fine, I will whip your ass, Riddle and I will take two Champions of other lands and regions and we will welcome them as we welcome ourselves to XWF.. Drink lots of fluids. We're serving some BIG ass pills or you can take option two and grab your ankles…

Which do you prefer? You said On Sight but I seent you backstage at Anarchy and you didn't do SHIT! You better swallow this pill because you DON'T want this enema."

==========

"No means No, Yo!" Cashe blurts out as he shakes himself awake. He was sitting on the passenger side of his truck. It was dark outside and his eyes had to adjust as Atara Themis came into focus. Driving the truck, she glances over to him.

"Hello Dove.. Did you sleep well?" She said it so casually.

"I was asleep? Fuck, how long was I out?" He asks, not remembering even being tired.

She snickers a bit. "Ohh, I'd say a few hours. You hit your head. I was worried!" Through her words, he could sense sarcasm. Yanking down the vanity mirror on the passenger seat visor, Cashe sees that his right eyebrow was swollen. It was a little sore to the touch.

"Hmm.." It was peculiar indeed but as he was becoming clearer from his daze, the biggest question he had came as a follow up. "Where are my clothes? I'm naked.."

"Ohhh yeah.." She hadn't even gotten the chance to tell the truth or a lie about his clothes. He cut her off as he noticed the side mirror was cracked and bent to shit. Stuck against it was a stalk of corn.

"Did you drive my TRUCK through a Cornfield?!" He asked. She mentioned wanting to do it before. He wasn't mad but was getting there. "What the fuck Atara!!?"

"Ohh eff you! You drove the first part, I got us out of it! Don't put that on me.. You were doped up!!"

"Huh?" It struck him as weird because he didn't remember taking anything.. "Ohhh!" He remembered. "Oof.. What happened?"

After giving him the jist of what she could remember. There were plenty of blank spots for her because she had been sleeping herself. Listening to the story which seemed far-fetched, Cashe had a few concerns with her telling.

"So you want me to believe I drove into a cornfield?" He asks.

"That's what you have a hard time believing? Ffs.." Her heading shakes slowly from side to side.

"Hey, guess what?" He asks her a question that stood as a joke between them. She says what, he says Shut up. She knew how it would go but the rules are that they had to play.

"Ugh.. What?"

"OWWWWWWWWWWW!" He changed the rules of the game and howls loudly in the cab of the truck. Causing Atara to jump, she swings wide and chops him to his bare chest. The howl goes into an Ow of pain very smoothly.

==========

"So that's it.. My debut for XWF. Probably not the most exciting thing ever done. Probably not a top 10 performance but that's ok. I've never been the Poster Boy for what to do best but I'll do ME and make it interesting. To adapt and make due with the cards dealt.

I is who I is and that is ALL I will ever be.. Like it or don't. Your choice.

I've done plenty with what I've got but the past is where I've been and I am in XWF for the same reason I signed with OCW before they downgraded. I want to compete. So if this doesn't work out.. I can always join IWF and fast track myself to Legend status.

Tornado Street Fight? Brooklyn, New York. Barclays Center. Metthew, you get 3 days to recover from what Bourbon WILL do to you on the 25th. You and your punk bitch of a partner can get exactly what you wanted.. A fight. Riddle and I are coming to put beats to your head like Dr. Dre produced it..

Our confidence is UFO and in a fight, we take flight. I'm the Scrap Action DiOGee, the Spessal Made, ya boy is a Troubled1 and I'll trade with anyone, fuck you, fight me, ding ding!

Riddle, let's get it!

Gang Gang!"

[Image: z9f1KQC.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Jason Cashe's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-15-2021), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (11-15-2021), Atara Raven (11-15-2021), MrBig (11-15-2021), Theo Pryce (11-15-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-28-2021)