Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 06:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Bad Medicine 2021
~Adi Gold: Cover Girl~ "Wrestler Eats Sandwich"
Adi Gold Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-14-2021, 08:31 PM

There's an old saying that "cats always land on their feet." Kat C Jones is a great example of this. When OCW 'closed' down, I knew she would find another home immediately. She is one of the best out there, why wouldn't she? Some would squander around looking, but Kat knew the offers would come in. And they did. XWF and Kat C Jones signed what I assume was a major contract offer. And rightfully so. She deserves it. But you know who else deserves it? Me. Adi Gold. And I got a hell of a offer to join the same company. Probably as good, if not better than Kat Jones... but now it was time to show the world I am were worth every dime. XWF Bad Medicine 2021 Pay Per View event was it. And the Supercontential Championship number one contender shot was the goal.

ADI GOLD AS AN XWF CHAMPIONSHIP HOLDER.

Think of the posters. Think of the press. Think of the poster press machine I could buy to make my own posters... this was it. My time. My moment. My future first Championship win. Being SUPER FAMOUS! EVEN MORE FAMOUS! The cameras flashing. The red carpet arrivals. Thaddeus and myself meeting celebrities, sports athletes and sharing Champaign with the politicians.

"Good evening, Mr. President." I'd say.
"Ahhh, hello Adi Gold. Looking lovely as ever."
"Nahhhhh. You're too kind... "
"Another pig in a blanket, Miss Gold?"

"Yes please, Mr. President."

Can you picture it? My can. My can, me.

Just with all this money, fame and championships. Spending time in my newly purchased cozy mountain cabin-mansion. The fire place roasting a warm feeling. My only concern would be, how could I train to wrestle with all the skiing, hunting and the chitter-chatter i'd be doing. Rubbing elbows and other sensitive parts with other artists and musicians.

"What's that, Bob Dylan? More pigs in a blanket? Coming right up."

"No, Adi. I will get the pigs in a blanket for us. You relax dear."

But what would happen to my passion? My love of wrestling? Back when I wrestled Kat C Jones at Bad Medicine? Where did it all go? What have I become? What do all these XWF Championships belt represent these sour days? I turned into what they always said I would. "A Maniac. A Monster." I have betrayed my fans. Betrayed my skill. With what? A dozen magazine covers. Movie of the week. The blood diamond jewels? What is going on...I am a wrestler... no, WAS a wrestler... was...

I would finish my glass of bourbon. I grab the revolver. My heart pounding. My blood warm, butterflies flying around. A single tear falls from my watery eyes.

I put the gun to my head. I close my eyes... and in a flash... in a blink of an eye... the pull of the trigger. And the greatest and brightest XWF star is sent to heaven...

But before any of this can happen... first I had to beat Kat C Jones at Bad Medicine....

"Ma'am"

"MA'AM!!!"

Adi looks up at the cashier at GIANT BURGER after zoning out after her rant.

Adi: What??

Clerk: I just asked if you wanted to super size the fries? And you starting rambling on... also. Why do you kill yourself at the end of your future dream? Doesn't make sense.

Adi: Don't worry about it, dweebo. JUST GET ME MY SUPER SIZED FRY AND GIANT POPPA BEAR BURGER ON A GLUTON FREE BUN, NOW! And DO NOT Forget the Syrupy Soda pop too! Get! GET!

Adi shoos him to get to work.

Clerk: Jeez... what's up her butt...?

Adi grabs her phone.

Adi: AND DON'T SPIT ON, KID! OR I'LL COME BACK HERE AND MURDER YOU AND EVERYONE IN THIS BURGER JOINT!

The only other person in the restaurant, a young black teenager looks shocked as he stares quietly at Adi.

Adi(looking at the kid): Oh not you, don't worry.

Adi hits a few buttons on her phone and waits. She gets a voicemail.

Adi: DAMN IT THAD! Pick up YER' damn phone. If we're going to Hawaii, I need to know ASAP! AS SOON AS YOU CAN! I can't party too much, I have to prepare for Kat at Bad Medicine. As you should be preparing for your own match with Corky Smith. You know what I realized. If we both win our respected matches. We will be facing each other down the road for the belt. That'll be awkward. Sexy. Veeerrry Sexy, but awkward. Annnnnyway. Get back to me when you can. Love ya boo. Say hi to Franklyn for me... toodles...

Adi swipes her phone and looks around.

Adi: How long does it take to make a damn Gross Burger? I mean I heard of fast food, not SLOW food.

Adi laughs, as does the black kid eating at his table booth. She looks at him and gives him a thumbs up.

FINALLY

The clerk comes with her food. She opens the burger wrapper and looks over the sandwich.

[Image: adi-XWFbad1.jpg]

Adi: You spit on this?

Clerk: No ma'am...

Adi: ... you spit on this didn't you?

Clerk: No, of course not.

Adi: Did you spit on my hamburger? Admit it...

Clerk: I didn't, ma'am.

Adi: You spitted. He spitted... you spitted.

Clerk: I didn't...

Adi angrily grabs the burger and punts it into the trashcan, making a little mess at the same time. She pulls out a 5 dollar bill and tosses it in the clerks face.

Adi: Keep the change, dweebo.

Adi storms towards the exit and bumps into the door. She then PULLS the door open and leaves. The teen kid follows her.

Clerk: Um... it costs 7.99 though...

OUTSIDE
Adi rushes to her 2019 Chevy Spark as the kid runs up to her. She spins around and raises a fist in the air at the kid.

Adi: What's the deal with you all sprinting towards me? You want to get knocked out...? I'll knock you the hell out, boy!

Kid: No! No! I am just a fan of XWF! Really! I used to be a Thad Duke super fan, but he's been a little out to lunch lately.

Adi: Maaaaannn. Why bring up lunch, you know i am starving right? Go away, i'll give you an autograph another time. Good luck...

Kid: How about I buy you lunch? Not a date, not here either at Giant Burger. I know this place by my school...and I also work for my schools paper. And an interview with Adi Gold as she prepares for her XWF Pay Per View debut match at Bad Medline against Kat C Jones! Now that's a headline, am I right?

[Image: adibadmedice.jpg]

Adi: I'd make the cover, right?

Kid: Yeah I am pretty damn sure an exclusive interview with Adi Gold herself would make the front page. I mean there's this Suzie girl who is TRYING to get an interview with Greg Kinnear. But I doubt it will happen...

Adi: Greg Kinnear? I'm a bigger deal than Greg Kinnear... the cover or it's not happening...

Kid(nodding): FRONT PAGE, YOU GOT IT!

He puts his hand out to shake. She hesitates but does shake his hand.

Adi: Cool... hop in the car. And if you try and get frisky with me by putting your hand on my leg or try and make out... I will stab you to death with a pencil. An unsharpened dull pencil too! It'll hurt... it will...

Kid: Deal...

They both get into the car and drive off.

ALLEN'S DINER!

We go through a packed crowded Allen's Diner. Going through the booths until we stop on Adi and the Kid mid meal. The kid pulls out his phone and takes a photo of Adi eating her sandwich. He takes a tape recorder out...

Kid: Perfect... ok...

[Image: badmedeating.jpg]

Adi(mouth full): Dude, We can get a better picture after we eat.

Kid: This is so awesome, Adi Gold. Eating a sandwich infront of me! This is surreal.

Adi(wiping her mouth with a napkin): Yep, pretty cool, huh?

Kid: Yes! What can you tell me about going into your match with Kat C Jones at XWF Bad Medicine? What about the shot at the XWF Supercotenintal Championship, which may be held by either Corey Smith OR your boyfriend, Thad Duke?

Adi: Very professionally sounding, kid. YER' as professional as a Larry King. Who did interview me a long time ago right before he died. But he was mostly perverted and was like 'GIMME A LITTLE BOOBIE!' and stuff. Wait, maybe I am mixing Larry King up with my Uncle Jamison... fathers side... hmmm...?

Kid: Um, ok. But what bout your match with Kat? Any special preparations you have in mind going into this match at Bad Medicine?

Adi: Yes and no. Yes as in, I do. No as in I don't...

Kid: Kay?

Adi: Look, I'll train. I'll workout as much as I can. And yes, Kat Jones is an amazing wrestler. You know this. I know this. And YOU know this...

Kid: You already said me...

Adi: Listen, now. Let me finish. So... to answer YER question. I do prepare myself, but not JUST for Kat C Jones. For anyone I get in the ring with. If I was wrestling Joel Schmoe or Billy Boob Tongthong. I'd prepare the same way. Now, like I said, we ALLLLLLL know Kat is better than Schmoe or Billy Boob. But if I OVER prepare, for Kat. And put too much pressure on me winning by any means necessary. I will get that anxiety feeling building up in my brain. And it could cause a possible losing effort outcome for me.

Kid: Really? Could you explain the wrestlers anxiety going into a major match.

Adi laughs and takes another huge bite of her sandwich.

Kid: What?

Adi: That's like opening pandoras box, kid! I can't spill all the secrets. That's like going up to an amazing singer song writer like Paul McCartney or Bob Dylan or heck, the guy from CAMEO. And asking them how they wrote such masterpieces like 'Band On The Run' or 'Masters of War' or of course, 'WORD UP'. You can't. I have my way of dealing with anxiety pre match and post match. But I can't let you know how I deal with it, c'mon kid.

Kid: Seemed like an ok question to me...

Adi: Well God Dammit it wasn't, alright? It wasn't... Uncle Larry King knew how to ask the questions. The GOOD ones...

Kid: Right... so if you do beat Kat C Jones and earn a title match. And if Thad does the same earning his championship belt. And you two have to fight? Will that cause trouble in your relationship? Or is it business as usual...

Adi: Well if it does come down to that. If I get through Kat. And That beats Corey for the title. And it is Adi vs Thad? XWF Supercontental title on the line. I think the love we have for each other and the things we've already been through will be strong enough to get through it. You know, the deal is. Thad is competitive. And So. Am. I. If comes to it. We will have a stealing show kind of match. Just like I plan to do with Kat C Jones at Bad Medicine. And every superstar I get in the ring with. AND THAT, YOUNG BOY, YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON! Off the record, all this roast beef on the sammich is giving me some cramps. I gotta find the ladies room and make number twosies... Be right back...

She stands up and holds her stomach in pain before rushing to the nearest washroom. The kid looks very confused as he turns off his recorder.

35 MINUTES LATER.

We see the kid waiting outside sitting on Aid's little car. Adi comes out of the diner all smiles. She sits next to the kid on the car.

Adi: So do you wanna talk about my sexy ring gear? It make another great article. I can do some poses in the attire if you want. No sexual stuff, of course. You're a kid. And I am a mature and fancy woman...

Adi spits on the ground.

Kid: I don't know... maybe this was a bad idea... I may scrap the article. I don't think i got enough here...

Adi grabs the kid and holds him close.

Adi: As Rob Schneider was famously said in the Waterboy... YOU CAN DO IT! And You can do it, kid. I have faith in you. I knew this girl once, she had no confidence. And she couldn't barely speak in front of people. She was nervous about succeeding. She was a mess... but one day this other girl talked her into just doing it. And by golly gee, things changed for her because of her friend. She took a chance... and everything worked out. Friends help each other. Just like that one girl did to the other girl... and Kid, do you know who that girl became?

Kid: Um, You? Adi Gold?

Adi: YES! And... I was the other girl too...

Awkward silence.

Kid: Um, you were both girls in the story? So you were talking to yourself?

Adi: That doesn't matter yer' missing the point. I SUCCEEDED! LOOK AT ME!

Kid:... oh... but was it like in a mirror when you spoke to yourself? Or all in your head...

Adi: Haha! What a story, kid! Very funny! Now go write that article. And slap my face on the front page...

The kid slowly walks away rubbing his head in a confused motion. Adi smiles as he walks up to a few other teens from the school. Adi nods.

Adi: Ahh, to be young again...

[Image: adibadmed3.jpg]

Adi than spots a young girl walking with Academy Award Nominated actor Greg Kinnear. Adi's smile quickly disappears. She jumps into her car but watches through her rear-view mirror as Greg Kinnear shakes hands with the girl and signs autographs to some other teenagers outside the school. Adi pouts and starts her car and drives off...

[Image: badnewspaper.jpg]

Fin.

[Image: QoP2P5V.png&name=small]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Adi Gold's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (11-15-2021), Atara Raven (11-14-2021), Robert "The Omega" Main (11-20-2021), Thaddeus Duke (11-15-2021), Theo Pryce (11-15-2021)