Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saturday Night Savage 12/11
Karen Hunt Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

12-11-2021, 09:23 PM

[Image: V3i33MC.png]

LIVE FROM ROGERS ARENA

VANCOUVER, CANADA

Schism
- vs -
A Literal Gorilla
Singles

Rampage
- vs -
HGH
Singles

Cage Coleman
- vs -
Reggie Estrada
Iron Man

Calypso
- vs -
Micheal Graves
Singles - 1 RP

Centurion
- vs -
Marf
- vs -
Betsy Granger
Triple Threat

[Image: rWOE8Gi.png]

Charlie Nickles©
- vs -
Terry Borden
15 Minute Time Limit - Television Title Match. The defending champion may choose a stipulation in their first roleplay!!

The show opens to a rousing display of pyro and fireworks as the live crowd goes crazy.

PIP: "Welcome, everyone, to Saturday Night Savage! I'm Pip Collins, alongside Heather Halliwell, and what a show we have in store for you tonight!"

HHL: "That's right, Pip, two Title Matches, one being a late addition with the newly crowned Xtreme Champion, Cage Coleman, defending against Reggie Estrada in a 30 Minute Ironman Match; as well as Terry Borden challenging Charlie Nickles for his freshly acquired TV Title."

PIP: "We've also got some Triple Threat action, as well as Micheal Graves vs Calypso AND Rampage vs HGH!"

HHL: "And we're kicking the action off with Schism against............. am I reading this right?! A Literal Gorilla?!?"

PIP: "Don't be specist, Heather! EVERYONE is welcome in the XWF!"

Schism butts a cigarette out on the floor and rises from a seat in the audience nose-bleeds. They make a nonchalant descent through the stadium, over the guardrail and under the bottom rope into the ring.

PIP: "Pretty calm for a man that's about to face a LITERAL gorilla!"

All of a sudden, A Literal Gorilla bursts through the curtain, causing the audience to scream at the sight of him. He pounds the ground a few times before walking on his fists down to the ring, where he grabs the top rope and uses it to catapult him over into the ring. Seeing the bloodlust in the animals eyes, the referee calls for the bell and gets out of his way.

DING! DING! DING!

Schism
- vs -
A Literal Gorilla
Singles

The Gorilla charges at Schism, who cooly steps out of the way and walks forward without a care in the world. This only angers The Gorilla more, causing him to turn and rush at Schism from behind. Feeling the ring shake, Schism is able to predict when A Literal Gorilla will strike, allowing him to duck under his arms. The Gorilla turns around, only to get decked with an upward swinging Haymaker!!!!!!!!

PIP: "STeeeeeeeeeRIKE!"

HHL: "But it had no effect because he is LITERALLY facing a Gorilla!"

PIP: "Nooooooo, he's facing A Literal Gorilla!"

HHL: "Same thing."

PIP: "Tell that to Mr. and Mrs. Literal Gorilla!"

Schism is caught off guard by the ineffectiveness of one of his strongest moves, allowing A Literal Gorilla to grab him by the leg and sling him around.

HHL: "That's one hell of an Ape Toss!"

PIP: "I bet Schism’s wishing he'd stayed in the nosebleeds!"

Somehow, in the middle of one of the tosses, Schism is able to slip his foot out, allowing him to land on The Gorilla's back! From there, he wraps his arms around it's neck, allowing him to lock in a Rear Naked Choke!

PIP: "The Abolition! Is Schism going to make A Literal Gorilla tap out?!"

A Literal Gorilla reaches over his shoulder and pulls Schism off him, before tossing the human across the ring. Schism lands in an ugly manner, causing some little kids in attendance to start crying.

PIP: "Why do we let kids attend XWF events?"

HHL: "Well, there's a simple answer to that, Pip, and it's called money!"

A Literal Gorilla heads in his opponent's direction, where he jumps around him for some reason unbeknownst to those of us watching. After doing what we can only imagine is some sort of dominance dance, The Gorilla picks Schism up for a Gorilla Press Slam!

HHL: "This is so ridiculous, I don't even want to say it."

PIP: "You don't want to call a LITERAL Gorilla Press Slam?"

HHL: "Not any more than I want to call this match."

Before A Literal Gorilla can finish his opponent off, Schism escapes and connects with another STRIKE!, followed by ANOTHER!!!! This time, the shots seems to have more effect, stumbling the primate to the shock of everyone!

HHL: "A Literal Gorilla is light on his feet, and I can't believe I'm saying that!"

PIP: "He's about to go down!!!"

Schism goes for fourth Haymaker but, this time, The Gorilla catches it with his massive hand! Knowing this is his opportunity to strike, Schism breaks free, runs up his opponent's arm, and locks in The Abolition for a second time!!!!!

HHL: "We saw what happened the first time, will A Literal Gorilla be able to escape again?"

A Literal Gorilla tries to reach behind him, but the combination of STRIKE!s and having his oxygen cut off become too much! He slowly begins to fade, dropping to his butt, at first, before eventually collapsing to the mat.

PIP: "He's fading!"

The ref grabs hold of The Gorilla's massive arm and lets go, causing it to plummet to the mat. Seeing he is unable to continue, the referee calls for the bell!

Winner- Schism by submission

After the match, Schism rolls out of the ring and lights up a cigarette, before going back up to his spot in the nosebleeds to enjoy the rest of the show.

Pip: Heather, just moments ago in the back XWF camera crew caught something. A confrontation that's sure to bring back Television Championship memories.

HHL: I'll be the judge of that, Pip.

Them No Good Bastards are hanging out next to catering. Bobby is chowing down on his XWF contractually obligated hotdogs, per his employment.

Holy fucking shit, Bobby! It's good to be back!

Hotdog?

Bobby holds out a hotdog with one hand while scarfing down one this with his other. TK waves off the offer.

That was a Hell of a goddamn beating we put on Cashe and Riddle at Bad Medicine. There's no way they let that shit go fucking unanswered, Bobby.

Bobby finishing yet another hotdog, grabs a conveniently located diet Dr. Pepper, and takes a swig.

I know, it'll be fine. Are you sure you don't want a hotdog?

As Bobby finishes his sentence, Charlie Nickles walks up to the catering table talking to Goldilocks.

There, there, you're safe now Goldie.

Charlie grabs a plate, places two hotdogs down, and walks over to TK. The two men are engaged in a stare-down. Unbeknownst to Charlie during this stare down Bobby has taken one of his hotdogs.

Tee Kay.

TK not breaking the stare looking annoyed that Charlie is even speaking his name.

Charlie.

Another minute or two passes before Charlie walks away knowing he has a defense of his Television Championship to get ready for. TK looks back at Bobby.

I fucking hate that guy.

More than Robert Main?

TK thinks about it for a second before responding.

Pretty goddamn close. Come on, Bobby, I got an idea.

TK walks away from the catering table with a confused Bobby following/

What about the hotdogs?

The shot fades back to Pip and Heather.

Pip: Up next we got a match that's been brewing for a while now. We got the Xtreme Champion Cage Coleman in action. Going up against none other than Reggie Estrada.

HHL: That's right, Pip, in an Iron Man match coming up next!

The crowd goes nuts as Drowning Pool is blared throughout the arena. The massive Rampage steps onto the entrance ramp and roars vigorously as he swings his arms out at his side. The big man walks slowly and confidently down the entrance ramp as the front row fans holler both positive and negative things at him.

HHL: Rampage might just be the biggest man on the roster! I think he may be bigger than every member of Apex combined!

PIP: I don’t know about that one, Heather- I heard Ned Kaye has been putting on some serious weight during his vacation from the ring.

Rampage walks up the steel steps before stepping over the top rope and into the ring. The big man cracks his knuckles as he walks towards his assigned corner.

HGH’s theme music hits and he begins to walk down the entrance ramp. The crowd boos vigorously as HGH taunts and mocks the front row fans. As HGH approaches the ring he looks up and through the ropes. He eyes down the big man before pointing a finger at him and calling him a sizeist slur.

HHL: HGH promised to make Rampage tap out here tonight! That’s an incredibly bold promise to make, Pip!

PIP: I don’t see that happening, Heather. Rampage has had a couple of losses since his reign with the television championship, but I don’t see him submitting to HGH here tonight.

HGH walks up the steel steps and ducks beneath the top rope. As soon as HGH enters the ring he begins mocking Rampage once again. Rampage rolls his eyes as he waits for the match to begin.

Rampage
- vs -
HGH
Singles

DING! DING! DING!

HGH and Rampage begin circling each other as soon as the bell rings. HGH just can’t seem to shut his mouth, and he keeps talking smack at Rampage as the pair walk across the ring from each other. Eventually Rampage hears enough and charges straight towards HGH!

HGH ducks out of the way! Rampage runs face first into the turnbuckle, but he quickly pushes himself off the post and starts running towards HGH once more! Rampage has HGH almost in reach and goes to grab him….but HGH slips through Rampage’s fingers and slides out of the ring beneath the bottom rope! The crowd boos loudly at the action.

HHL: If HGH wants to make Rampage tap out, he’s going to have to get in the ring with him and actually fight?

PIP: Look as much as I hate the guy this is just good strategy right here from Harmon. Rampage is huge- he’s a giant guy! HGH weighs 287 pounds and Rampage is STILL twice his size! HGH is going to have to wear Rampage out to win this one. He’s trying to empty the big man’s gas tank!

HGH taunts Rampage from outside the ring causing Rampage to yell and smack a turnbuckle pad in response. The referee tells Harmon he has to come back into the ring and quickly begins the count.

HGH mocks the referee for the ‘feminine’ way he counts numbers. Rampage screams at HGH to come fight him. HGH politely refuses the offer.

HHL: This match is going to end early from count out!

PIP: I’m not so sure about that, Heather…

HGH starts circling the ring with a slight hint of anxiety in his expression. Rampage screams at HGH and points menacingly at him. HGH insults Rampage’s mother and that’s when the big man decides he’s had enough.

Rampage exits the ring on the nine count which absolutely infuriates the referee.

HHL: Rampage could’ve had this match won! He just needed to stay in the ring!

PIP: Rampage doesn’t just want to beat HGH, he wants to BEAT HGH!

HGH immediately cracks a smile as Rampage steps on the ringside flooring. HGH starts running around the outside of the ring, forcing Rampage to follow him from quite a distance. Rampage pursues HGH but is just not nearly as fast or agile as the Anarchy mainstay. The referee yells at both men to come back into the ring before he starts counting once more.

HGH stops behind the steel steps and dares Rampage to come get him. Rampage, of course, obliges. Rampage charges at HGH and jumps onto and over the steel steps as he goes for a superman punch!

Rampage punches nothing but air as HGH ducks over towards the announce table!

PIP: Hey, don’t bring that big angry giant over here!

HHL: Go wrestle, Harmon!

HGH shrugs off the suggestions of the commentators before Rampage closes the space and grabs the smaller man by the head. Rampage screams and goes to headbutt the back of HGH’s head….but HGH kicks back at him with a low blow first! Rampage groans as HGH quickly turns around and hits him with a 3 punch combination! Rampage is forced to stagger back to the ringside apron! HGH laughs at Rampage for falling for his cheap tricks.

PIP: I think that was HGH’s plan the whole time!

HGH approaches Rampage and slaps the big man across the face with the back of his hand. HGH, a big man in his own right, hears the ref counting and decides to lift Rampage up and push him into the ring beneath the bottom rope.

HGH turns around and showboats to the crowd for a few moments as Rampage lays mostly still inside the ring. HGH flexes his muscles and mocks some front row fans for being fat.

HGH finally decides to quit showboating and he rolls into the ring. HGH picks himself up and does a jolly little dance in the ring before turning around…..and noticing that RAMPAGE IS STANDING STRAIGHT UP!

Rampage absolutely slobberknocks HGH with a powerful right hand haymaker! HGH immediately flies back to the ropes, which only ends up forcing him to run back towards Rampage! Rampage sticks a big boot up in the air and HGH runs face first into it! HGH collapses to the mat and immediately starts clutching his nose.

HHL: What a turn of events for Rampage!

PIP: He was the TV champion for a reason, Heather! He knows what he’s doing in that ring!

Rampage brings a few stiff boots down onto HGH’s grounded midsection. The pain from the boots forces HGH to roll about on the ground as he groans out in pain. Rampage slowly and confidently walks towards his rolling opponent.

Rampage reaches down and picks HGH up off the ground, lifting him high up into the air. Like really, really high! Rampage holds HGH above his head…..before throwing him back down to the mat! The wrestling ring shakes violently as HGH is thrown about!

HHL: Harmon is going to feel that in the morning!

PIP: Harmon is probably going to be feeling that NEXT MONTH!

Rampage walks over towards HGH before dropping a stiff knee onto Harmon’s neck. Rampage leaves the knee on Harmon’s neck for multiple seconds as HGH kicks and screams and moves his hands around rapidly. The referee asks HGH if he’d like to submit, but HGH quickly grabs hold of the nearby ropes. Rampage reluctantly steps off of HGH as the referee instructs him to do so.

The referee backs Rampage up and allows HGH to get up to a standing position with the assistance of the ropes. Rampage glares at HGH and HGH glares back at him. Rampage takes a swing and its evaded by HGH... He takes a tumble around and Rampage can't seem to track him. HGH comes from behind and takes a knee out from under Rampage who manages to lose it.... As he's down on one knee HGH grabs him and ......

INJECTION SHOT!!!! He covers Rampage....

ONE!!!!

TWO!!!

THREE!!!!!!

WINNER- HGH

The camera cuts to the parking lot of XWF, where security is trying to separate Bam Miller and Oliver Main as they brawl in the parking lot. Oliver and Bam trade punches as they bang between the cars. Security moves in and separates them for a brief moment until Oliver gets some punches off and sends one of the security guards flying face-first into a pickup truck; the rest of security is busy dealing with Bam as he gives them hell with uppercuts and thrust kicks. Oliver sneaks away, jumps on Bam Millers Harley Davidson, fires up the engine, and speeds out of the parking lot and into the streets.

Pip: He just rode off on Bam Millers' baby!

HHL: This is a chaotic situation, ladies and gentlemen; wait a minute...

The camera cuts back to the parking lot, and Bam Miller is swinging a baseball bat around as he connects with ribs and heads taking down what remains of security. An arena employee comes walking about to leave the arena. Bam spots him and charges him with aggression.

Bam Miller: Hey Buddy, give me those DAMN KEYS!

The employee jumps back and drops his keys on the ground as he runs off in fear; Bam smirks and picks up the keys and presses the unlock button, gets in the Mustang, and drives off after Oliver.

Pip: This situation is getting ugly; God only knows what will happen when Bam catches up to Oliver.

HHL: I can tell you right now it's not going to be pretty, but I'm getting word that and XWF camera crew has caught up with those two and are about to start feeding live footage of the situation.

The camera takes us to The Vancouver National Railway Bridge that stands over the Frasher River; Bam arrives on the scene as Oliver waits for him on the bridge doing doughnuts on Bam's Harley.

Oliver: You guys stole Jim's bike. Now I'm stealing yours. Unless you can stop me tough guy.

Oliver smirks, then flips off Bam.

Bam: You Son Of A Bitch!

The two men charge each other on the bridge, and both think the same thing as they both nail each other with vicious close lines, knocking each other down to the pavement ground; Bam gets on top of Oliver and throws down hard elbows and punches to Oliver, Oliver throws up a block to avoid the blows, but Bam hits him with a headbutt. They both start to bleed from the forehead, forming a cut. Oliver kicks Bam off, sending him flying to the ground. Oliver gets up and kicks Bam into the ribs, then picks him up by his hair and throws him headfirst into the window of the car Bam drove in. Bams face becomes a crimson mask as he staggers back toward the rail of the bridge; Oliver pursues him and hits him with a superkick that sends Bam disappearing beneath the water below. Oliver smirks and looks over at the Harley and gets an idea as he walks over towards it and rolls it into the lake.

Oliver: Now you can have your Bike back!

The camera switches back to the commentary table of a shock Pip and HHL.

HHL: Pip, what in the hell did we witness? Someone send the Navy we've got a man overboard.

Pip: Oliver just sent Bam Miller straight to hell is what he did, god we can only hope for the best, we will keep you updated on this story, ladies and gentlemen, but we've got to cut to commercial break real quick.

The scene cuts to the commercial break as the camera fades out.

As the Instrumental version of the Power Rangers theme song begins to play, the stage parts like the Red Sea as the crowd waits with anticipation. Up from below rises none other than Cage Coleman, wearing a modified version of Saiyan armor, with his newly "won" Xtreme Championship around his waist, and a green Power Ranger helmet. He holds his arms in the air with excitement before punching the air in front of him, sending fireworks shooting up entryway.

HHL: "Things have been heating up between Cage Coleman and Reggie Estrada, as of late, and it culminates here tonight in a 30-Minute Ironman Match."

PIP: "Cage Coleman said he wanted to beat Reggie Estrada over and over again, and he'll have his opportunity to do just that here tonight."

HHL: "And what started as a grudge has evolved into much more with the recent introduction of the Xtreme Championship to the mix!"

PIP: "That's right, Heather; about a week ago, Cage Coleman shocked the world by pinning Bam Miller and becoming Xtreme Champion out of nowhere! This man has gone from wrestling sex toys, to holding the second most prestigious belt in ALL of wrestling, essentially over night!"

The Traveler then makes his way down the ramp, slapping hands with random fans and pumping them up as he passes by. Once at ringside, he jumps up onto the apron and over the top rope, inside the squared circle. He runs the ropes a few times before taking off his entrance gear and preparing himself mentally for the match ahead.

The smoke fills up with red on the stage, as the arena lights flickers. Then once we see "The Rebellious One" on the X-Tron, we hear the voice of Bone Thugs as Reggie Estrada walks down to song. We then see him with coming down the ramp, stopping a the end of it to flip off the camera. Afterwards, he rolls into the ring, and goes to the top rope and poses. Then he jumps down, and chills on the corner as his theme cuts off, staring across the ring at his opponent.

PIP: "Reggie knows Cage doesn't respect him, this is his chance to prove he's his equal.................."

HHL: ".................if not, superior."

PIP: "Let's not get ahead of ourselves, now."

With both men in opposite corners, holding back their urge to tear each other apart, the referee takes the Xtreme Championship and calls for the bell as the countdown timer appears on the screen.

Cage Coleman
- vs -
Reggie Estrada
30 Minute Ironman Match

29:59

The moment the bell sounds, Cage and Reggie rush to the center of the ring, where they hammer away at one another like Frye and Takayama. Right after right, punch after punch, neither man shows any sign of slowing down. Eventually, Cage Coleman starts to back Reggie Estrada back into his corner, only for Reggie to turn it around on him and do the exact same thing! Before his back can touch the turnbuckles, Coleman breaks up the Knuckle Sandwich buffet with a Knee to the Gut. He follows it up with another one, this time to Estrada's chin, before lifting him up onto his shoulders.

PIP: "Cage is looking to get the early advantage here with an Around the World!"

Before Coleman can even think about hitting his finisher, Reggie slips out, turns Cage around, and goes for a Stone Cold Stunner.

HHL: "Mashful!"

Cage shoves Estrada off, sending him charging towards the corner. He hops up onto the middle rope, turning around in mid-air as he does so, and jumps back off for a Tequila Sunrise..................................

............................except Cage Coleman pushes himself out from between his opponent's legs before his head can hit the mat, amazingly landing on his feet!

PIP: "Oh my God! I don't think I've EVER seen anyone escape a Dancing Fool that close to impact!!!"

Cage goes to Knee Reggie in the fact, but he drops back before it can connect, and uses Coleman's tights to pull himself to his feet. Being positioned perfectly behind his opponent, Estrada grabs hold of Cage's arms and tries to turn him over into a Killswitch. However, before he can hit it, Coleman pushes him off and retreats to the outside to a chorus of boos.

HHL: "Cage Coleman wanted nothing to do with that Azteca Sunrise!"

PIP: "Can you believe it?! We just saw them attempt 4 different finishers in less than 30 seconds!!!!"

HHL: "We knew they were gonna come out swingin', we just didn't know how hard!"

Cage Coleman puts his hands on his hips and walks around ringside as the referee starts a 10 count. An impatient Reggie Estrada refuses for wait for him, pushing the ref aside and climbing through the ropes. He approaches Coleman, who all of a sudden turns around and drops him with a HARD right hand.

PIP: "I think Cage saw Reggie coming up behind him on the X-Tron!"

Coleman points to the entryway and then to his head, acting as if he had just invented the light bulb.

HHL: "I think you're right!"

Cage momentarily rolls in the ring to break the referee's count, before slipping back out and bringing Reggie to a vertical base. He goes to Irish Whip him into the steel steps, but Estrada reverses it! Coleman runs and jumps up onto the stairs, where he proceeds to do a Moonsault, which Reggie ducks under and reverses into an RKO!!!!!

HHL: "Bloom-Ace!!!"

PIP: "If Reggie Estrada can get Cage Coleman back in the ring, we could have our first fall!"

Reggie picks Coleman up and rolls him in the ring, following close behind with a cover.

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!

27:44

Estrada brings Coleman to a vertical base and delivers a vicious combination that leaves him light on his feet. Reggie then runs to the ropes and back, dropping Cage with a Shoulder Block that he follows up with an Elbow Drop into another pin attempt.

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIP: "It's been all Reggie Estrada here in the opening minutes, something I'm sure Cage Coleman didn't expect!"

HHL: "Cage probably expected to be up 2-0 by now, a gross under estimation of Reggie Estrada's abilities."

PIP: "I'm sure he's eating as much crow as he is fists!"

As Pip says that, Reggie hammers away at Cage's forehead before flipping him onto his stomach. Estrada positions his feet inside his opponent's, bends over, and grabs at his arms. He then slowly rocks back a couple times, eventually pulling Coleman up into a Mexican Surfboard!

PIP: "Am I the only one who sees the irony of a Trump supporter riding a Mexican Surfboard?!"

HHL: "No, Pip, you're not."

Reggie pulls at Coleman's limbs, causing him to cry out in pain as the referee asks if he'd like to give up, which he does not. This goes on for a bit until Cage is finally able to wrestle his arms free from Estrada's clutches, leaving him balancing on his opponent's legs. He stays like this for moment, before slipping his legs out and falling over top of Reggie for a cover!

1!

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both competitors hurry to their feet, where Cage Coleman attempts to take Reggie Estrada down with a Side Headlock, only to have it reversed into an Side Suplex!

PIP: "Reggie Estrada is outwrestling Cage Coleman!"

The move leaves Cage out on the mat near one of the corners, where Reggie Estrada climbs out onto the apron and scales the turnbuckles. Once he reaches the top one, he takes a moment to pose before jumping off for a Flying Elbow Drop.............................................................................. which Coleman rolls out of the way of!!!!!!!!!!!

PIP: "Reggie Estrada JUST misses that Flying Elbow Drop!"

25:00

Cage Coleman crawls his way to the ropes, where he uses them to help himself to his feet. He then waits a minute for Estrada to get to his before connecting with a Superkick to the chest that sends his opponent into the turnbuckles. Reggie bounces off of them and into Cage's arms, where he delivers a picture perfect Belly to Back Suplex. Coleman immediately gets up for a Standing Moonsault, but Reggie Estrada rolls out of the way! Somehow, Cage manages to adjust in mid-air, landing on his feet and catching his opponent by surprise with a Leg Drop, covering immediately after.

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIP: "We haven't even reached the 10 Minute mark yet, and these two aren't slowing down one bit!"

HHL: "Things were heated enough as is, adding the Xtreme Title to the mix only added fuel to the fire!"

Cage Coleman slips Reggie Estrada up onto his shoulders, while still on the ground, and stands up. He makes an overexaggerated face that would give Billy Blankenship a heart attack before going for an Around the World. Reggie manages to escape, mid-spin, landing on his feet with Cage Coleman in a front face lock. He changes it into a Bloom-Ace(though it's more of a Diamond Cutter), which he hits before going for a cover!!!!!!!

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIP: "Reggie almost stole one from Cage the way he stole the Xtreme Title from Bam Miller!"

Estrada rises up and waits for his opponent to do the same. Once he does, Reggie sets up for a Mashful with a Kick to the gut but, as he goes for the Stone Cold Stunner, Cage Coleman pushes him off. Reggie bounces off the ropes and into Coleman's open arm, where he lifts Estrada up into a Spinning Tombstone Piledriver! The Xtreme Champion only manages two rotations before Reggie can escape, landing on his feet with Cage in position for a Tombstone, instead. Before he can hit one, though, COLEMAN escapes behind Estrada, turns him around, and lifts him up for an Around the World as the fans begin applauding both men's efforts. Luckily for Reggie, he's close enough to the side of the ring that he's able to grab on to the top rope and hold on for dear life. A frustrated Coleman tries to yank him away multiple times, before shrugging and dumping him over the top rope with an F-U(NOT an Attitude Adjustment)!!!!! The fans boo Cage as he strolls around the ring, arms in the air.

"What?! He WANTED to go over!"

PIP: "The Xtreme Champion is trolling the crowd!"

HHL: "He's a Trumper, what do you expect?"

Coleman bends over to take a breath while motioning for the ref to start the count. He does so, but Reggie makes it to his feet before he can even reach '3!' Seeing this, Cage runs to the opposite side, where he bounces off the ropes and back, coming at Estrada with a Topè Suicida...............................

....................................................only for Reggie to catch him, and hit an STO Backbreaker to a roar from the crowd!!!!!!!

PIP: "Glenn's Park! All Reggie has to do now is get back in the ring and let the ref finish the count!"

Rather than do that, Reggie Estrada picks Cage Coleman up and rolls him into the ring, wanting to pin his opponent's shoulders to the mat.

PIP: "What's he doing?!"

HHL: "Reggie wants to beat Cage Coleman like a man!"

PIP: "I think this is a big mistake, he had him down for the count on the outside, now he's given him time to recover!"

HHL: "We'll see, here's the cover!"

1!

2!!

THRE---KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIP: "Told you!"

19:43

A frustrated Reggie Estrada slaps the mat, prompting the ref to ask him if he's giving up. He responds with a firm 'NO', before grabbing his opponent by the hair and dragging him to his feet. Reggie Irish Whips Coleman to the ropes and goes for a Clothesline on the way back, but Cage ducks underneath it and sets up for a Dragon Suplex. However, before he can hit it, Estrada breaks free and dives forward, rolling the Xtreme Champion up for a pin with a Small Package!!!!!

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both men immediately get to their feet and charge at the other. Cage goes to strike first with a Flying Knee, but Reggie Estrada sidesteps it and drops him with a Neckbreaker. Reggie then gets back to his feet and lifts Coleman up for a Scoop Slam but, rather than slam Cage to the mat, Estrada instead walks him over to the corner and hangs him in a Tree of Woe. With his opponent unable to defend himself, Reggie runs at him and connects with a Dropkick to the jaw that sends a puddle of blood flying out of Cage Coleman's mouth.

HHL: "Reggie Estrada has the Xtreme Champion at his mercy!"

PIP: "If Cage Coleman doesn't break free of this Tree of Woe, he could be looking at more shots just like that one!"

Reggie gets to a vertical base, runs at his upside down opponent, and connects with another vicious Dropkick that seemingly puts Cage Coleman out. The Xtreme Champion dangles there as Estrada gets back up and rushes forward for a THIRD Dropkick................................... which Cage Coleman abruptly sits up to avoid, sending Reggie, balls first, into the ring post!!!!!!

PIP: "Oooooooooooooo, I felt that one!"

HHL: "Did you, though?"

PIP: "In spirit, Heather............. in spirit."

Cage slowly pulls himself up onto the top turnbuckle, where he repositions himself before jumping off for a Top Rope Leg Drop, which Reggie avoids by pulling himself out of the ring!!!!!!!!!

HHL: "THAT one hurt my ass!"

15:00

PIP: "We've reached the halfway point, and there STILL hasn't been a single fall!"

HHL: "Neither one of these guys wants to let the other get the advantage, ESPECIALLY Cage Coleman, since he'll lose the Xtreme Championship the moment Reggie gets a fall on him!"

PIP: "That's right! I forgot Reggie can win the belt before the match even ends!"

HHL: "All he needs is a single pinfall. But then, the same would be true for Colemanonce the belt changes hands!"

Cage grabs at his backside as Reggie takes a moment to catch his breath on the outside. Once he does, he grabs hold of Cage Coleman's leg and smashes it against the ring post, causing him to cry out in pain.

PIP: "Reggie's targeting the same leg he did after their last match!"

Estrada pulls his opponent's leg back, and violently slams it into the post, once again, as Cage Coleman begs for him to stop. He goes to do it a third time, but Cage is able to kick himself free and retreat to the center of the ring, grabbing at his ankle as he does so.

HHL: "Another one of those, and Cage Coleman would've been leaving here on a stretcher!"

Reggie Estrada slides in the ring and stalks Coleman as he holds his hand out, begging his opponent for mercy. Estrada shows him none, bending down and picking Cage up onto his shoulders.

PIP: "I think Reggie's looking to hit Cage Coleman an Around the World!"

HHL: "If he succeeds, it'll be the second match in a row Cage has been pinned by his own move!"

Before Reggie can hit it, Cage Coleman slips off his shoulders, behind him. Estrada turns around, allowing Coleman to pick him up for a Tombstone, spinning around three times, before dropping Reggie on his head!!!!!!

HHL: "The Spiral Driver!"

PIP: "He can't follow it up with a pin, though!"

Both men lay out on the mat, neither one of them showing any signs of life. Eventually, Cage starts crawling towards his downed opponent, very slowly. Once he reaches him, Coleman drapes an arm across Reggie's chest, prompting the ref to count the Fall.

1!

2!!

THRE---KICKOUT!!!!!?!!?!!!!?!!!!!!!!!?

PIP: "Coleman took too long to pin him!"

HHL: "We've only got ten minutes left in the match, and we STILL haven't had a single fall!"

9:59

The fans give both men a standing ovation as neither of them moves for quite a bit. Finally, Cage Coleman starts to stir, slowly working his way to his knees. Despite taking one of his opponent's best moves, Reggie Estrada isn't far behind him, making it to his knees, as well, where he greets a shocked Cage Coleman with two middle fingers. An irate Coleman slaps Reggie across the face, receiving a handful of "Oooooo"s from the audience in doing so. Estrada doesn't look at Cage, at first, instead keeping his head facing the new direction his opponent's hand directed it to, as he slowly seethes. Coleman yells at Reggie, berating him with the same shit we've already heard him spout about Estrada for weeks, now. Eventually it all boils over for Reggie, causing him to pop Cage in the mouth SO hard, a tooth flies out!!!!!!

HHL: "Reggie just knocked one of Cage Coleman's teeth out!"

PIP: "Now THAT'S extreme!"

Cage looks on, helplessly, as his tooth flies into the crowd for some lucky fan to sell on eBay. This only infuriates the Xtreme Champion more, causing him to respond with a vicious Elbow that nearly dislocates Reggie's jaw. Estrada gives Coleman props for that one, before coming back with an equally devastating 'bow that has the Xtreme Champion seein' stars. He shakes it off and fires back at Reggie with an actual punch, only to receive one back for his trouble. The two of them then begin to hammer away at one another like at the beginning of the match. With their hatred for the other fueling every punch, Cage Coleman and Reggie Estrada go back and forth until they can't any longer. Their strikes slowly become weaker and weaker until, eventually, both men have to lean on each other to keep themselves up as the fans show their appreciation, once more.

HHL: "Regardless of who walks out of here as Xtreme Champion, BOTH men have put on a clinic here tonight!"

PIP: "They've certainly givin' it their all, so much so, they can't even stay up without the other!"

5:00

Knowing they've reached the home stretch, both men attempt to make it to their feet, using the other's chest for support. They make it to a knee, at first, where they struggle just to hold THAT position. With a rivalry that's about more than a Championship, Cage and Reggie eventually work to their feet, where they each back away into a corner in order to collect themselves for a moment.

PIP: "What are they doing?! There's less than five minutes left and they're taking a break?!?"

HHL: "They've been running on fumes for God knows how long, Pip, I don't think this is by choice."

Coleman and Estrada look at each other from across the ring, gasping for breath as they do so. All of a sudden, Cage drops to his knees and looks as if he might pass out!

PIP: "Looks like something may be wrong with the Xtreme Champion! I don't know if he's dehydrated, or overworked himself, but he appears to be unable to stand!"

Seeing this, Reggie hurries over.................................. right into Cage Coleman's trap! As soon as Estrada approaches him, the Xtreme Champion grabs him by the pants and pulls him backwards, causing him to land, face first, on the middle turnbuckle!

HHL: "He was faking! What an asshole!"

PIP: "I love it!"

Coleman sneaks behind Estrada and goes for a Dragon Suplex, only for Reggie to roll forward, abruptly, sending HIM into the second turnbuckle! With his opponent dazed, Reggie Estrada goes for a Stone Cold Stunner......................

................................only for Cage Coleman to catch his leg, toss it down, and lift Reggie up onto his shoulders as he bends over. The Xtreme Champion goes for an Around the World, but Reggie fights out of it and pulls Coleman into DDT position. Before he can hit it, though, Cage counters into a Northern Light Suplex, which he keeps bridged for a pin!

1!

2!!

THRE---KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:59

PIP: "I thought that was it!"

HHL: "Me too! We're under two minutes, and neither man wants to be the first to fall!"

PIP: "At this point the first to fall will probably be the last!"

Cage Coleman wastes little time getting back to a vertical base and coming at his opponent with Flying Knee as he's standing up. Reggie manages to sidestep it at the last second, before wrapping his arms around the Xtreme Champion and going for a Side Suplex. Coleman rotates himself mid-move so that he ends up falling on top of Estrada, pinning his shoulders to the mat in the process!

1!

2!!

Reggie Estrada not only KICKS OUT, but also manages to reposition himself so that HE's now on top of Cage for the pin!!!!!!!!!

1!

2!!

THRE---KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:03

Knowing time's running out, Reggie Estrada hurries to his feet. He brings the Xtreme Champion with him and sets up for a Killswitch, only for Coleman to escape and go for a Dragon Suplex! Estrada counters with a Standing Switch, going for the Killswitch, again, this time actually getting Cage Coleman flipped over for it!!!! However, before he can hit it, Cage dips down and lifts Reggie up for an Electric Chair Drop. Rather than hit one, though, he instead repositions the challenger so that he's resting on his shoulders.

0:26

Cage Coleman spins Reggie Estrada into a Michinoku Driver as the fans look on in silence. Knowing there's only seconds remaining, the Xtreme Champion digs deep down to pin the challenger with JUST enough time to pin him!!!!!!!!

0:04

1!

0:03

2!!

0:02

THRE................................

KICKOUT!!?!!!?!?!!!!!!!?!!!

0:01

0:00

PIP: "Reggie Estrada kicked out before the timer; what does THAT mean?!?"

HHL: "It means we have a tie, Pip."

DRAW
Cage Coleman retains the XWF Xtreme Champion

Despite not losing his belt, Cage Coleman doesn't seem too happy about not actually beating his opponent. As if that weren't bad, Bam Miller walks out onto the ramp with a mic in hand before the referee can barely even give the Xtreme Champion his belt.

BAM: "Congratulations on retaining your belt there, Champ. I, myself, prefer to actually WIN my Title Matches, but considering how you obtained that belt in the first place, a Draw seems right up your alley."

The fans give Miller props for the burn as Cage Coleman shakes his head, acting as if he DIDN'T luck his way into a Title reign.

BAM: "Now, I can admit you pulled one over on ole Bam Miller, and I'm not gonna fault you for it. Rules are rules. And, speaking of rules, I am also aware that XWF doesn't grant former Champions an automatic rematch. So, I'm out here asking you, as a MAN, for a shot at that belt you've got so arrogantly draped over you shoulder, at Fire & Ice!"

The fans cheer as Cage Coleman seems to contemplate the challenge. He motions for the ref to grab him a mic, which he rudes snatches from him before responding to Bam.

CAGE: "Jesus Christ, I thought this was the XWF, not the DNC!!!!!!"

The Democrats in the crowd boo as the Republicans cheer.

CAGE: "You people want more handouts than the illegal immigrants!"

Now the undocumented immigrants in the audience begin to boo.

CAGE: "First it was the North Korean War Criminal, now YOU?! What next, is Marf gonna want a shot, too?!?"

The handful of Marf fans in attendance let Coleman know exactly how they feel about THAT comment.

CAGE: "I don't give a crap WHO it is, I'll wrestle anyone that steps across the ring from me.......................... but it's also not MY job to determine who that person may be! So, if you want a shot, take it up with management, because the only thing Cage Coleman does it wrestle, and he's all done with THAT for the night!"

As soon as Cage finishes, Reggie Estrada runs at him, sending the Xtreme Champion fleeing into the audience. Estrada follows close behind, running after Coleman until both of them disappear out of sight, leaving a frustrated Bam Miller alone.

HHL: "With so many potential challengers, we'll have to keep an eye on the Xtreme Title picture over the coming weeks!"

Calypso
- vs -
Micheal Graves
Singles - 1 RP

Micheal Graves walks through the entrance-way and out to the stage where he's met with a lot of different reactions from the crowd.

HHL: “And here he comes! The #1 Contender for the XWF Television Championship that will be defended later THIS evening!”

PIP: “Ohhh yes! Stripper on a pole match! I can’t wait, Heather!”

HHL: “Keep it together, Pip!”

Calypso walks out from the back to several spotlights shining at him and towards the crowd. He's wearing a long sparkling robe and takes a bow at the top of the stage before making his way to the ring.

HHL: “It’s been a minute since we’ve Calypso in an XWF ring!”

PIP: “I don’t think I’d want Micheal Graves as my return match, though.”

HHL: “Why is that, Pip? Graves has twenty-plus years experience in the XWF! Calypso is always looking for a boost and if he can pull off a victory tonight…. Who knows what the future holds for him! Maybe a Television Title shot if Micheal Graves leaves Fire & Ice with it!”

PIP: “That’s a lot of talking, Heather!”

DING DING DING

The two meet in the center of the ring and tie-up! Graves pushes Calypso away and the force sends Calypso down to the mat. He quickly gets back up and goes after him again. The two tie-up once more and Graves slides him into a headlock… Graves takes to the ground and pulls Calypso down with him! He cranks on him and the referee checks in… Calypso flops around and manages to slither his way out…

Graves pushes himself up to his feet and strikes Calypso in the side of the head with his foot… Graves brings Calypso to his feet, picks him up, and throws him behind him in a fallaway slam!

HHL: “Graves is really manhandling Calypso tonight, PIp…”

PIP: “Yeah, it’s been a LITTLE one sided…”

Calypso rolls until he hits the ropes then pulls himself up from the outside on the apron. Graves rushes over and nails his opponent in the face with a forearm and throws his arm behind his neck… He lifts Calypso up into a vertical suplex and slams him down! Calypso holds his back and screams in agony as he once again heads for the edge of the ring towards the ropes.

HHL: “Graves is stalking Calypso like a vulture here.”

Graves picks up Calypso and sets him up for a powerbomb! He lifts him up and starts to run across the ring…. But Calypso rolls over Graves back and lands on the ground as Graves runs straight into the corner turnbuckle… He bounces back and Calypso rolls him up in a schoolboy!

ONE!!!

TWO!!!

HHL: “Kickout by Micheal Graves!”

PIP: “Ya know I heard a rumor, Heather, that if Graves defeats Calypso tonight… He’ll have a new tag team partner! And her name is Vita Valenteen!”

HHL: “I also heard that if Calypso wins tonight he’ll have a new tag team partner named Vita Valenteen.”

Calypso and Graves reach their feet at the same time. Calypso kicks Graves right in the gut and goes for a Calypsonator… but it’s blocked by Graves and he shoves him away. Calypso turns back around and makes a b-line for Graves, but he’s hit with a superkick and slowly drops to the ground! He walks around to Calypso’s head and reels back on it in a Dragon Sleeper! Calypso spazzes out again while in the move and shows no signs of going to sleep so Graves breaks the hold and ensues another beat down!

He picks Calypso up to his feet, bounces him off the ropes, then Irish whips him. Calypso takes another bounce from the opposite ropes and sees the attack coming!! He holds onto them for dear life and watches Graves leap into the air and drop kick nothing but air!

Calypso runs over to his opponent and hits him with a swinging neckbreaker as he’s reaching his feet! Graves is sprawled out on the canvas as Calypso takes a not-so usual trip up the turnbuckles to the top rope…

PIP: “Where does he think he’s going?”

HHL: “High risk territory!”

Calypso wobbles on the top rope, but he took way too long to climb it and Graves already sees him up there. He climbs to his feet and stumbles over to the one set of ropes and dives on them causing Calypso to lose his balance and fall onto the turnbuckle crotch first! Graves ascends to the middle rope and tucks Calypso’s head between his legs….

HHL: “Oh man! What is Graves setting up for?!”

Graves lifts Calypso up like a powerbomb again, turns around, and finishes the move close to the center of the ring! He holds for a cover!

ONE!!!

TWO!!!

KICKOUT!!!

HHL: “Calypso manages to lift the shoulder at the very last second leaving Graves stunned in the ring.”

PIP: “That WAS a big move, Heather. And honestly, I’m shocked Calypso made it through the dragon sleeper…”

Graves looking to finish Calypso, calls for the end… The audience gives a mixed reaction to the newly unmasked good-boy that is Micheal Graves who pushes himself to his feet and walks over to the opponent.

HHL: “I think Graves wanted to send a message tonight to not only his potential new tag team partner, but to the XWF Television Champion Charlie Nickles, as well.”

PIP: “I wouldn’t doubt it! Graves has been desperate for a long time… but I still don’t think he’s as desperate as Charlie with that TV Title… or Goldilocks as he calls it…”

Graves picks Calypso up and lifts him up on his shoulders…

HHL: “Grave Digger!!”

Calypso flops to the ground after being hit with a death valley driver in the center of the ring. Graves sits and stares at him for a few seconds before shaking his head and lifting Calypso back up.

PIP: “Man, he really doesn’t want him to get up, does he?”

HHL: “I think he wants to finalize WHO is going to Fire & Ice and WHO is going to be teaming with Vita Valenteen in the future…”

Graves sets him up and lifts him in the air for his patented finisher…. Graves Consequences!!! He nails it and if Calypso could look more lifeless on the mat… He did. Graves walks over and places a boot on the chest of his opponent for the referee to count…..

ONE!!!!!

TWO!!!!!!!!!!

THREE!!!!!!

WINNER - MICHEAL GRAVES

Them No Good Bastards have made their way to Terry Borden's locker room. TK knocks on the door, Borden opens it. Borden sees who it is and instantly goes on the defensive.

What do you guys want, dude?

Calm the fuck down, Borden.

Yeah, man, we're not here to mess you up. If we were, you'd have already been beaten down.

Facts, anyway, Us No Good Bastards know you have a big goddamn shot tonight. BOB might be fucking dead but we still got your back.

TK reaches his hand out to shake Borden's hand.

Thanks, brothers.

Borden extends his hand and the two men shake.

Be careful out there, Terry. Charlie is a vicious fucking turd.

Can we go back and get hotdogs now?

TK pats Bobby's shoulder.

Fuck it, why not? You'll know where we'll be Terry.

Good luck out there, man!

Them No Good Bastards leave Terry's locker room back to catering for more hotdogs.

As his music plays, Centurion makes a grand entrance fitting a Legend of his stature. It's SO incredible, I can't even put it into words. But, throughout the plethora of awesomeness that is his entrance, Cent' eventually makes his way into the ring, where he waits for his opponents.

Lights in the Sky hits as the fans begin to boo. Marf makes his way out onto the stage, looking around at the audience and shaking his head in disgust. He marches to the ring while the crowd continues to boo and insult him. Marf rolls into the ring and goes to a corner, climbing up and then flipping off the crowd for more heat.

As the opening notes begin, the lights go out, save for a single spotlight on the top of the stage. Betsy comes out, but she’s only a silhouette at this point. Just as the drum strikes it’s second note, Betsy dabs and the lights come back. The song starts from the refrain as Betsy starts dancing down the ramp.

“Sin City’s cold and empty
No one’s around to judge me
I can’t see clearly when your gone-one-one”

Arms out, Betsy begins twirling around wildly, blonde ponytail whipping about with her, as she slaps hands with fans on both sides of the ramp. The chorus hits just as Betsy baseball slides into the ring.

“And I said ooooh, I’m blinded by the lights
I can’t sleep until I feel your touch
And I said ooooh, I’m drowning in the night
Oh, when I’m like this, you’re the one I trust”

As the chorus chimes on, Betsy bounces up and hops up onto every ring corner, pumping her fist and bobing her head in time with the song, getting the fans amped up for the upcoming bout. When she finishes playing up the fans, she starts bouncing in place, preparing mentally for the bout.

The referee makes sure all three competitors are ready to go before calling for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

Centurion
- vs -
Marf
- vs -
Betsy Granger
Triple Threat

HHL: "These three have won numerous Titles between them..........."

PIP: ".................and most of 'em belong to Cent'!"

HHL: "That may be true, but it doesn't change the fact that Marf AND Betsy have had their own share of success!"

PIP: "Just nowhere near Centurion!"

Marf, Centurion, and Betsy meet in the middle of the ring, where Marf proceeds to give both his opponents the finger. Betsy and Cent' look at one another, before swinging at The Dissentient. To their surprise, Marf was expecting it, causing him to duck under their fists and drop 'em with a Double Clothesline that he isn't shy bragging about. He ends up gloating a bit TOO much, though, allowing Cent' and Betsy enough time to get up and Clothesline him over the top rope!

HHL: "Looks like Marf bit off more than he could chew!"

PIP: "That's not fair, this isn't a handicap match!"

With Betsy's back to him, Centurion sneaks up behind her and goes for a 1000 Mile Slam....................................... which Betsy escapes! She goes for a Hurricanranna Driver, but Cent' manages to pull her back up and drive her shoulders into the mat with a Powerbomb pin!

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Centurion goes to get up, but Marf's back in the ring to set up for The Sway! Before he can hit it, though, Betsy Granger gets to her feet and knocks him backwards with a Karate style Kick. She then charges at him, only to get tossed over Marf's shoulders, outside of the ring! He turns around but, before he can do anything, Centurion's there to knock him down with a V-Trigger, rolling him over for a cover, afterwards.

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as Centurion makes it to his feet, Betsy Granger's there with a surprise Snapmare Driver that gets the crowd going!!!!

PIP: "Galactic Advantage!"

HHL: "She's got the cover, this one could be over!"

1!

2!!

MARF BREAKS IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!

PIP: "That's the struggle with a Triple Threat Match, you gotta incapacitate BOTH your opponents!"

Marf drags Betsy Granger to her feet and lifts her up for a Fall Away Slam! Upon connecting with it, he stays on her and connects with a powerful Scoop Slam that shakes the mat. Rather than cover, though, he brings her back up, once more, this time for a Sidewalk Slam. However, before he can hit it, Centurion runs up and hits HIM with a Saito Suplex that also causes Marf to connect with his Slam!!!!!! Cent' crawls over top of Marf for the cover.

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as Marf kicks out, Centurion crawls over to Betsy and hooks a leg in an attempt to pin her.

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HHL: "Man, Centurion can't catch a break!"

Cent' heads towards Marf's legs, where he grabs hold of them and attempts to flip him over for the Fall of Rome. Before he can, though, Marf grabs him and rolls him up for a surprise pin!!!!!

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIP: "Marf almost pulled one over on Cent'!"

Marf and Cent' get up, simultaneously, with Marf just barely avoiding another V-Trigger from Centurion! He Kicks the Anarchy Champion in the midsection and hits him with The Echoslide, keeping it bridged for the cover!

1!

2!!

BETSY GRANGER BREAKS IT UP!!!!!!!!!

HHL: "Marf might've had that, had it not been for Betsy!"

PIP: "Put one opponent down, another gets up!"

Betsy yanks Marf to his feet, where she connects with a Cobra Clutch Legsweep!!!!!

HHL: "Down You Go!"

PIP: "Looks like Marf's the next opponent down!"

Marf rolls out of the ring as Betsy turns her attention to Centurion. She sets up for a Tuez les étoiles, but Cent' slips out and connects with a 1000 Mile Slam; laying across Betsy for the cover!

1!

2!!

THRE-KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIP: "Betsy JUST gets a shoulder up!"

Cent' gets up and goes back to the Fall of Rome, this time on Betsy. He actually manages to flip HER over but, as soon as he does so, Marf's back in the ring with a chair shot to the Anarchy Champion's face!

HHL: "He just couldn't leave it a wrestling match, could he?"

PIP: "What?! Weapons are legal in Triple Threats!"

HHL: "That doesn't mean you HAVE to use them!"

A proud Marf poses with the chair for a moment, giving Betsy enough time to get up and Kick the chair into his face! This causes him to drop, allowing her to grab onto his legs and lock in Tuez les étoiles!!!!!!

PIP: "Betsy's gonna make Marf tap!"

Marf tries to fight out of the hold, but it does him no good. Betsy applies pressure, getting close to his pain threshold....................................

........................only for Centurion to grab Betsy Granger! This causes her to break the hold, allowing Cent' to pick her up and connect with another 1000 Mile Slam, this time on the chair Marf introduced to the mat. As soon as his opponent hits the canvas, Centurion hooks both legs for the cover.

1!

2!!

3!!!

Winner- Centurion by pinfall

HHL: "And, once again, Centurion shows us he's still one of the best to ever step into the squared circle."

PIP: "Looks like he avoids the old folks for another week. Maybe next time, folks."

[quote='Mark Flynn']
MY DUDE!

Cranked this segment out...

I think it's pretty editable. If you want to have APEX roll down to the ring instead of more security! Or if before Flynn and NK really start busting up the ring, you want APEX to intercede and start running down Flynn & NK, that's all good with me!

HHL: All right, it’s time we move onto our next match of th-

Walking through the curtain: Mark Flynn, wearing his trademark suit and sunglasses he dons when not competing and NK, whose military fatigues ARE his casual outfit. He’s also wearing shades.

They roll down to the ring, stone-faced. The crowd’s reaction is mixed, but largely ignored by these two.

These two are each equipped with a steel folding chair.

They walk around the rim of the ring towards the timekeeper’s table…

PIP: It’s Mark Flynn and The North Korean War Criminal! The former Tag champs! These two do not have a match tonight!

HHL: Well, they may not have a match on the card, but it looks like they mean business! They lost an incredibly competitive match to APEX at Bad Medicine! An-

As Flynn is grabbing a microphone, he overhears Heather’s claim and gets up in her face, yelling at her.

HHL: Um… Wha… Oh, all right. You d-... Okay. Okay, okay, okay.

Flynn would stay screaming in Heather’s face, if NK didn’t pull his arm back and get them back toward the ring. They roll under the ropes.

PIP: What was that about, Heather?

HHL: …Something about me being a puppet and a tool, a maggot that rests on a bed of corruption, a parrot trained to recite lies for treats… Then he yelled that I’m #FakeNews.

PIP: I’ve been saying those things about you for years!

HHL: …

Flynn and NK stand in the center of the ring with their chairs.

Then, they unfold them, place them firmly on the mat. And each take their seats.

Flynn reaches into his front pocket and pulls out a small piece of paper.

He slips off his sunglasses and leaves him in his hand as he reads the note.

“...From the Desk of Mark Flynn and North Korean War Criminal’s Legal Representation, ‘The Music Man’ Christopher K. Clinton, Esquire…”

PIP: That’s the same attorney Flynn had referred to Latina Submission Machina when Money Oswald was suing her for the Billion Dollar title!

HHL: It’s a falsehood, Pip. If you remember back in 2013, Flynn bailed Theo Pryce out of jail using that name, masquerading as a lawyer.

PIP: I think you need to double-check your sources, Heather. Lest Flynn call you out for more misinformation.

HHL: …

“My clients, heretofore referred to as, Flynn and NK… Have been the target of a concentrated campaign to rob and strip them of the opportunity to compete in fair, athletic competition.”

“Flynn and NK are clearly not only the legitimate XWF Tag Team Champions… But clearly the greatest tag team that HAS ever competed and WILL EVER compete in this ring or any other.”

HHL: Okay, that’s a strong claim.

PIP: Can you disprove it, though?

HHL: Can they PROVE it?

“But, the XWF has proven they are incapable of providing a venue where fair, athletic competition may occur. AT RELENTLESS, Mark Flynn and Thaddeus Duke… competed in a grueling 60 minute ironman match! And somehow, instead of taking the match to an overtime period, as is traditionally expected after an ironman match… Thaddeus Duke was declared to have retained a belt HE NEVER WON IN THE FIRST PLACE!”

HHL: He was the Hart Champion, Flynn! It was his to retain!

PIP: But the Hart Championship had been retired earlier that night, Heather! The Supercontinental was a whole new belt!

HHL: Pip, what the fuck is your deal right now? You made the same call I did at Relentless.

PIP: I like to play both sides so I always come out on top.

“Then, at Bad Medicine, after Flynn & NK defeated the Legendary Tag Team, Them No Good Bastards and FOILED XWF’s designs for a dream showdown between TNGB and APEX… APEX was on the verge of being outlasted and defeated… until an XWF official counted the pin on the non-legal man!”

PIP: That’s also true! Heather, can you dispute any of these claims!

HHL: …The match finish was controversial but I don’t think there’s any substance to the claim that Flynn and NK were rope-a-doping APEX…

“And this is after my long-time client, Mark Flynn, has had a history of being mistreated by the XWF… Being stripped of his titles without losing them by Randall Cross in 2012… Being cheated by the Black Circle out of his 2nd World title in 2013… The XWF has a lengthy history of BIAS and CORRUPTION against my client.”

…Before Flynn can continue reading, NK taps Flynn on the shoulder and hands over a very small slip of paper.

Flynn squints at it and rolls his eyes… But reads it.

“In addition, my newer client, the North Korean War Criminal…” Flynn sighs, “...The Greatest Man Who Has Ever Lived… Has attempted to cash-in his earned title shot on the X-Treme champion and instead has been booked against a lesser competitor, Comrade Centurion, in a non-title match…”

Flynn hands back the slip, and returns his attention to the original paper.

“It’s become obvious that there’s a full-blown CONSPIRACY against my clients, Flynn & NK. We demand an independently-done investigation conducted by a third party, to discover into how deep this plot against my clients goes!”

HHL: A CONSPIRACY?!?

PIP: If the XWF hasn’t done anything wrong, they have nothing to hide!

“It’s obvious that the XWF is doing… something!”

NK leans into Flynn’s shoulder.

“SomeTHING?”

HHL: SOMEthing?

PIP: Some Thing?

“SOMETHING!”

“To intercede control in certain matches and guarantee results it desires… Something stinks in this system… It could be shoddy, half-assed officials!”

Flynn turns to the announce booth.

“WRESTLING COMMENTATORS PERPETUATING THE LIE THROUGH LACK OF ETHICS IN JOURNALISM!”

PIP: Haha, he’s talking about you, Heather.

HHL: He’s talking about US, Pip.

Flynn points a finger to the executive suite in the arena.

“Or it could go all the way to the top… to my so-called ‘old friend’ Theo Pryce.”

NK leans into Flynn’s shoulder, whispering… Flynn squints and double-checks the note.

“To my CLIENT’s… so-called ‘old friend’ Theo Pryce.”

HHL: Okay, this is transparent now…

“We demand that the XWF permits an independent investigation of its inner workings… AND that it cede control of the XWF Tag Titles back onto my clients… THE LEGITIMATE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS…”

HHL: What a double-standard! Flynn and NK only got one over on Them No Good Bastards because of interference from APEX.

PIP: Classic whatabout-ism from a well of fake news. Just because Flynn and NK are against corruption when it’s against them, doesn’t mean they have to be against corruption when it’s in FAVOR of them!

HHL: …Doesn’t it?!?

“Until my clients’ demands are met, they plan to hold a sit-in in the center of the ring and protest peacefully f-”

Flynn’s gaze narrows on the section he reads…

He shows it to NK, who is equally confused.

Flynn brings it close to his face.

“PEACEFULLY?”

He grins.

“Fuck that.”

Flynn stands up out of his chair, and moves to the corner turnbuckle. He pulls a screwdriver out of his pocket and starts… unscrewing the turnbuckle?!?

HHL: …Flynn is taking the ring apart?!?

PIP: Of course! Flynn is deconstructing the ring because it’s a system of oppression! NK’s commie jibber jabber must be sinking in somehow!

He stuffs the turnbuckle padding into his coat pocket… Then starts untying the top rope… And stomping the bottom turnbuckle! It snaps at the hinge! The bottom rope now dangles on the mat at one side.

HHL: Flynn is known for property damage, but I don’t know if he’s ever tried to destroy the ring itself before…

Tommy Gunn and two XWF Security guards try and charge the corner…

HHL: Thank God, the head of security is here to restore some order…

Flynn looks over his shoulder and says into the mic…

“Oh look, more sheep that are willing to hold down the oppressed for a golden badge and baton.”

Gunn rolls under the ropes, stands up an- SPFFFFFFFFFF! Gets a face full of Manly, Machismo Blinding Green Mist from NK!

As Tommy Gunn tries to rub NK’s spit out of his eyes, Flynn comes out the corner with his chair and WHAM! Wallops Gunn, splitting his skull with the steel folding chair! Gunn drops to his back and rolls out of the ring!

The two security guards stay outside, calling to the back for reinforcements, as Flynn has dropped to his knees with his screwdriver and started stabbing it through the canvas… Puncturing holes in the mat!

NK is currently trying to undo a second corner like Flynn did with the first… Unfortunately, he’s not as skilled with knots...

After a few moments, he just leans forward and spits on the ropes a little bit.

Yeah, take that! Down with corruption!

HHL: All right, enough is enough! If Flynn wanted to make a point tonight, he’s done that.

As four more security guards roll down the ramp to join the blinded Head of Security and the two already outside the ring… Flynn had punctured just wide enough of a whole to expose a wooden plank!

Flynn grins deviously…

As the security spreads out to surround the ring… As they start climbing up to the apron…

Flynn stomps and splits the wooden plank!

And the entire ring shifts! A number of security guards lose their balance and fall to the apron… The other half and tossed forward into the ropes they’re gripping…

That’s all the time Flynn and NK, slightly more ready for their next move need… To slip out of the lopsided ring and escape into the crowd!

As the security gathers in the center of the ring staring down at Flynn and NK, Flynn yells into his microphone.

“YOUR SECURITY CAN’T STOP US! GIVE BACK WHAT’S RIGHTFULLY OURS OR OUR PROTEST WILL CONTINUE! WE’RE THROUGH BEING FUCKED!” Flynn throws the mic back into the ring as he and his partner disappear completely into the crowd.

HHL: Absolutely disgusting! Flynn and NK destroyed the ring, we’ll need to get our ring crew out here to replace the components Flynn broke or stole. If Flynn and NK’s protest had any legitimacy, they lost it by their unruly and violent actions here tonight.

PIP: Spoken like a puppet that bends its knee to corporate interests over that of the working class.

HHL: Go fuck yourself, Pip.

A team of about 20 people rush down to the ring to try and frantically repair the ring before the show's Main Event is scheduled to kick off as Savage goes to commercial.

The music comes on and Terry Borden marches out to the ring to an incredible ovation from the Vancouver crowd!

PIP: “Ya know, Heather, for an American hero this guy is sure over in Canada!”

Charlie Nickles walks out to the ring holding the XWF Television Championship high in the air!

[Image: rWOE8Gi.png]

Charlie Nickles©
- vs -
Terry Borden
15 Minute Time Limit - Television Title Match. HELL IN A CELL - STRIPPER ON A POLE MATCH[/u]

HHL: “Well, we have an interesting Main Event planned for everyone tonight. Of course, you all know that the champion chooses the match stipulation when they’re defending and it, uh, can literally be anything. What did Charlie choose tonight, Pip?”

PIP: “A Hell in a Cell, Stripper on a Pole Match, Heather!”

HHL: “Classy.”

PIP: “Oh, yeah!”

HHL: “And how does one go about winning this match, Pip?”

PIP: “It’s easy, Heather! All you have to do is escape the cell, climb to the top, and get a lap dance from the stripper pole dancing on top!”

HHL: “Like I said, ‘Classy…’”

Charlie slides into the ring and rolls to the center. Getting to his feet, he holds the XWF Television Championship and raises it up one-handed to a mixed reaction from the audience.

HHL: “Charlie Nickles’s dreams finally came true at Bad Medicine when he defeated the “Impossible Traveler” Betsy Granger to regain the XWF Television Title!”

PIP: “Goldilocks came home, Heather!”

Charlie gives the title a smooch on the faceplate and hands it over to the referee. He hesitates to let go for a moment until the official seems to assure the title will be safe outside of Charlie’s sight and hands it over to the time keeper on the outside.

Borden and Nickles both find their respective corners and the cell begins to lower from the rafters! Seen at the very top is, indeed, a stripper spinning around a pole mounted at the top/center of the cell… Just doing her thing. When the cell finally reaches the ground and the official signals to the outside and the match begins!

DING! DING! DING!

15:00

HHL: “Alright the clock is set and this match is underway! The Main Event of Savage, ladies and gentlemen! Where the coveted XWF Television Championship is on the line each and every week!”

PIP: “I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Hell in a Cell match with a fifteen minute time limit though…”

HHL: “Only in the XWF!”

Charlie blows a kiss to Goldilocks and then charges across the ring! Borden waits for him and steps into the blows that are exchanged in the ring’s center! The two of them fire back evenly until Charlie changes up and plants a kick into Borden’s midsection causing him to buckle over. The champion wraps his arm around the challenger's head and drives Borden down with a bulldog!

HHL: “Another quick start here tonight in our Main Event! Charlie with an early advantage, let’s see what it’s going to take to get out of that cell, Pip!”

PIP: “Huh? What? Oh! The match… Yeah.”

Meanwhile, on top of the cell, the stripper hangs upside down on the pole and twirls down into a full split on top of the cell.

Charlie brings Borden to his feet and pushes him into the corner and follows up with more kicks to the midsection as he holds tightly onto the top rope! He steps up to the middle ropes and starts planting punches square into Terry’s skull! One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six….. Borden manages to block the seventh and grabs Charlie! He takes a couple of steps then hits a front atomic drop! Charlie tiptoes around the ring in pain from the drop, yet stays on his feet! That is, until Terry takes a bounce off the ropes and nails Charlie with a big clothesline sending him flat on his back! Terry takes a moment to rev up the crowd, who responds very positively to the challenger!

HHL: “Terry Borden, ladies and gentlemen!”

He goes from side-to-side flexing for the fans, but as he does Charlie watches from the ground. When Borden turns his back, Charlie gets to his feet and reaches into his pants and pulls out a small cloth bag!

PIP: “Uh oh! Charlie came with some toys….”

HHL: “Well, of course he did.”

13:28

Charlie turns the bag upside down and pours what seems like a thousand thumb-tacks out onto the mat! Terry turns around Charlie goes to lift him up, but Terry blocks! Charlie pulls again, but Terry Borden holds again!

HHL: “Charlie’s attempting to slam Terry Borden down on those thumbtacks, but Borden isn’t letting it happen!”

Borden fires a forearm over the back of his opponent. Then another. Then ANOTHER! Borden lifts Charlie up and scoop slams him down onto the tacks! Charlie cries out and even laughs a little bit as he rolls through revealing dozens of thumbtacks stuck all over his back! He quickly rises back up to his feet right into another slam from Terry and more tacks embed themselves into Charlie’s flesh!

PIP: “So, do you think Charlie brought those for him or for Terry?”

HHL: “If I was to guess, Pip? I- I don’t know.”

Charlie only manages to roll to his side this time and he stays down. Borden takes a bounce off the ropes and goes for his big leg drop, but Charlie manages to keep rolling and does so off the apron to the floor and Terry backs off. He kicks a pile of thumbtacks and watches as Charlie bleeds on the outside.

PIP: “I still can’t tell if this guy is laughing or crying, Heather.”

HHL: “Maybe it’s both!”

Borden goes out the opposite side of the ring and starts looking around the cell.

HHL: “It looks like Terry Borden is looking for a way out of the cell now. A door, maybe?”

PIP: “I don’t think these cells come equipped with a door, Heather! Borden is going to have to bust out of this cell the hard way!”

Borden decides to give up on his escape for now and tracks down Charlie on the other side of the ring. He cuts the corner and gets blasted with a fire extinguisher that Charlie pulled out from under the ring! Borden is blinded and blasted with the stuff in his face and across his chest! Charlie grabs him by both ears and slams his face down onto the steel ring steps! Terry stumbles away and Charlie climbs the ring steps to jump down hitting Terry with a double axe handle forcing him crashing into the cage!

Meanwhile, as the cell is shaken from below. The stripper, who was mid twirl, falls from the pole and onto the small platform in the center of the cage where a folded steel chair sits.

PIP: “Careful now!”

HHL: “Yes she should be careful. I’m not sure what happens if the stripper that’s supposed to give the lap dance on top of the cell falls off the cell.”

PIP: “I’d assume she would have to get back up there and give the lap dance so this match can end!”

10:01

HHL: “We just hit the ten minute mark for this match-up. If we don’t have a winner in that time it WILL end and end in a draw, Pip.”

PIP: “With no lap dance?”

HHL: “No lap dance.”

Charlie goes digging around under the ring for more destructive toys and pulls out a…..

HHL: “Oh snap! A pair of bolt cutters!”

PIP: “Man, do you think Charlie was prepared for this one?”

HHL: “Champs advantage I guess, right?”

Charlie walks up to Terry and shoves the cutters into his midsection then delivers a couple solid kicks to the same area and his head. He walks off with the bolt cutters and heads straight to one of the side walls and one by one starts cutting the links.

PIP: “Ha! Charlie’s gonna MAKE a door!”

The champ starts kicking at the place he is cutting, but still can’t make it through. He cuts some more, then from behind him… The challenger is to his feet! Charlie turns to check on him and eats a boot to the face!!

HHL: “THE BIG BOOT OF DOOM!”

The boot sent Charlie with enough force to break through where he was cutting and to the outside of the cell! He gets all cut up in the process and can only crawl around the ground at the moment…. Borden manages to grab the bolt cutters that Charlie dropped and cuts the rest of the way around and create a safe opening for him to climb through.

PIP: “Man, Charlie’s a mess. Ya know what he needs? A lap dance!”

8:34

Terry Borden, still covered in the white chemical from the fire extinguisher, follows Charlie out to the entrance way where he clubs Charlie on the back with the bolt cutters! He does it once more! Then once more, pounding back in a few thumbtacks that started working themselves out of the champ’s back! Terry then looks up the side of the cage to the top and back down at a motionless Charlie…

Meanwhile, atop the cell, the stripper climbs nearly to the top of the six foot pole, does some crazy thing with her feet and some balloons, and slides down it upside down! Terry throws down the bolt cutters and stomps towards the ring… He grabs ahold of the cell with both hands and looks around to all the Terry-maniacs in the crowd… Revving them up once more! The crowd goes wild as Terry Borden takes his first steps in a climb that could without a doubt lead to a Television Championship! But…

PIP: “Hey, Charlie’s alive.”

Charlie rises up and rushes to the cell behind Borden.

HHL: “It looks like the Nickleman is not done, Pip!”

PIP: “I didn’t think he was going to give up on Goldi that easily!”

Charlie goes up behind Borden and stops him mid-climb. He nails him with a forearm then pulls him down off the cage with a belly-to-back suplex that lands Terry Borden on the back of his head!

PIP: “Aw!”

Charlie stumbles and limps around the ring to the time keeper’s table and grabs the Television Championship and carries it off with him.

HHL: “Uh oh, here we go again. Charlie and his Goldilocks...”

PIP: “He’s in love, Heather!”

The champ carries his title around the ring back to the entrance where Borden is slowly getting back to his feet.

6:22

Charlie meets Terry with the title belt across the face and cracks him! Terry goes down and Charlie cradles the belt like a baby and talks to it…

HHL: “Is Charlie apologizing to the Television Title?”

He wraps it around his waist and begins to ascend the side of the cage…

PIP: “Man… Charlie’s moving pretty slow. It looks like he has a pretty bad gash on his leg from getting shoved through the fencing of the cell…”

He gets about half-way when Terry Borden reaches his feet and stumbles towards the cage… Terry begins his climb.

PIP: “Man… Charlie’s moving pretty slow. It looks like he has a pretty bad gash on his leg from getting shoved through the fencing of the cell…”

He gets about half-way when Terry Borden reaches his feet and stumbles towards the cage… Terry begins his climb.

Meanwhile, atop the cell… The stripper awaits the first competitor to make it to the top and has begun to stretch all of her limbs like some double-jointed feline on the pad provided. Charlie pulls himself to the top of the cell and lies on it for a moment to catch his breath.

PIP: “Now’s your chance, Charlie! End this!”

HHL: “You just want to see Charlie get a lap dance.”

PIP: “I don’t care WHO gets the lap dance, Heather…. I just want to see the lap dance! And they have less than FIVE minutes now because it took Charlie so long to get up there!”

HHL: “UGH!”

4:48

Charlie rolls around to his feet and the stripper appears to be ready! Charlie hobbles over to the pad and grabs the steel chair…. But he doesn’t open it to sit down…. He slowly looks back to Terry Borden who is now just reaching the top!

PIP: “Charlie no!”

Borden pulls himself up and Charlie hobbles back over to him… He holds the chair high above his head and cracks Terry over the skull with it!!

HHL: “OUCH! Charlie, it’s a heck of a climb if you have to come back down here for another chair if you break that one!”

PIP: “He can’t hear you, Heather! Say it louder! CHARLIE!!”

Terry Borden wobbles in place before Charlie winds up again and goes for the kill shot! But Borden gets a boot up and hits him in the face again! Charlie falls back and Terry Borden starts to rally up! He pumps his arms and stomps around the top of the cell the best that he can… But it’s not the most stable environment for two men over two-hundred and fifty pounds!

Charlie marches over towards Terry and throws a fist at him!

But Terry Borden blocks and fires back!

The Nickleman tries for another…

But it’s blocked again with another return fire!

Charlie drops to a knee and uppercuts Borden in his Fort Knox (crown jewels? idfk)!!! Borden’s momentum just nose-dived and Charlie follows up by taking Borden by the back of the head and tossing him off the cage and into the crowd! The fans managed to disperse before Terry hit hard on a bunch of steel, empty seats!

PIP: “Look out below!!”

HHL: “Oh my God! Were there children there?!”

PIP: “Children?! We’re about to witness a lap dance, Heather!! Finally!”

Charlie salutes Terry Borden after his flight and turns back to the center of the cage where the stripper awaits. He grabs the chair… Removes his title belt and throws it over his shoulder before taking a seat where the work is finally getting done!

WINNER AND STILL XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION - CHARLIE NICKLES

Charlie starts climbing down the cell where a broken Terry Borden lays on the floor following the free fall from the top of the Cell. As Charlie reaches the ground the Hell in a Cell structure begins to rise back up towards the rafters.

PIP: Charlie has successfully retained the Television Championship, but it doesn’t look like he’s finished.

Charlie picks Borden up off the floor where he hurls him back into the ring. Charlie rolls back into the ring under the bottom rope where he gets back up to his feet.

HHL: Come on Charlie haven’t you done enough?

The crowd erupts in boos as Charlie starts stomping down on top of Terry’s chest and sternum as the crowd boos loudly upon each kick laid into Borden only getting louder as Charlie drops down to the mat where he starts choking Terry!

DING… DING… DING…

Charlie continues to choke away at Borden when suddenly…

HHL: What a minute!

The crowd responded with a pop as THUNDER KNUCKLES emerges out to the top of the ramp where he walks with a purpose flanked by BOBBY BOURBON who is seemingly trying to talk him out of heading to the ring!

PIP: I don’t know what is about to happen here but I have a sinking suspicion that Thunder Knuckles is coming to get him some of Charlie!

Charlie paces back and forth calling Thunder Knuckles to get his ass in the ring. Them No Good Bastards hit ringside where Thunder Knuckles slides into the ring while Bourbon quickly climbs up on the ring apron where he steps through the ropes as Thunder Knuckles has gotten to his feet where he and Charlie are about to go nose to nose before Bobby steps in separating the two men.

HHL: Bobby Bourbon is trying to play peacemaker.

Bobby tries to talk Thunder Knuckles down as Charlie continues to spit some shit talk towards Thunder Knuckles that only antagonizes him further. We can see Terry Borden starting to get to one knee before stepping up to a vertical base.

PIP: Borden’s back up!

Terry Borden is suddenly kicked in the gut by… THUNDER KNUCKLES!

HHL: WHAT?!?!

Charlie quickly underhooks the arms of Borden where he plants him with a Devil Hook Drop into Bobby Bourbon who deadlift suplexes Borden up into the air into the

Rainbow Laser Death Sequence!

The crowd erupts with boos as Them No Good Bastards and Charlie Nickels

Thunder Knuckles rolls out of the ring and grabs the Television Championship. Bobby embraces Charlie then raises his hand. Thunder Knuckles rolls back in and hands Charlie his prized possession and shakes Charlie's hand.

Terry Borden is shown rolling out to the ring apron where he falls down to the floor while Them No Good Bastards and the newest Bastard Charlie Nickels attention drawn towards Borden out of the floor. The trio is all smiling before seeming not to have to speak as they simply act. Bobby and Thunder Knuckles slide out to the floor where Bourbon snatches up Borden. Bobby and Thunder Knuckles pick up Borden, collectively, for a Piledriver as Charlie steps through the ropes and out to the ring apron.

Charlie backs up against a ring post before climbing up on the middle rope!

Charlie throws out a “BANG! BANG!” before leaping off the middle rope delivering a TRIO SPIKE PILEDRIVER that spikes Terry Borden violently headfirst into the floor! The crowd is all over The Bastards! Trash starts being hurled at the trio as they get back to their feet looking down at Borden who is convulsing.

HHL: I don’t believe what we’ve just witnessed!!

EMTs flood the ringside area tending to Terry Borden as Them No Good Bastards looks towards the camera where Thunder Knuckles states.

”Hey Cashe, Riddle.”

Thunder Knuckles winks at the camera.

PIP: "They're bastards, Heather! All three of them! No Good Bastards!"

The show comes to a close with the three of them standing together still getting pelted with garbage.

Special Thanks To:
Big D
Dock
Charlie Nickles
and everyone who RPed and submitted segments

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Karen Hunt's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-12-2021), B.O.B. D (12-12-2021), Charlie Nickles (12-11-2021), JimCaedus (12-12-2021), Mark Flynn (12-11-2021), Reggie Estrada (12-11-2021), Schism (12-12-2021), Theo Pryce (12-12-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-11-2021), Vita Frickin Valenteen (12-12-2021)
Schism Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-12-2021, 11:16 AM

//big thank you to whoever added schism walking back to the nosebleeds with a cigarette. I love that
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Schism's post:
B.O.B. D (12-12-2021), JimCaedus (12-12-2021), Mark Flynn (12-12-2021)