Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 03:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retribution Will Be Mine
ElijahMartin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-10-2021, 09:54 PM

[Image: ESHKOlHXUAI5rE7?format=jpg&name=large]

Wednesday November 10, 2021
9:02 pm EST

An XWF camera crew has been summoned to an apartment complex somewhere in the Bronx, following directions given by management: south end stairwell, approaching the fifth floor. And sure enough, as they make their way to that spot, Elijah Martin is sitting there dressed as if he is about to get in the ring, except his boots are tied together and hanging around his neck.

I've been expecting you for about a half hour now...

Martin continues to sit there, but now bends over and props himself up by his elbows on his knees, as depicted above.

I know this ain't a popular opinion, but this is my favorite time of year... clocks have turned back for a few days now and people are trying to get used to less sunlight. But me, I thrive in the darkness... it energizes me in a way unlike pretty much anything else in this world. I have lived my life in the shadows for so long that it just grows on you, makes you adjust your eyesight to see what's around you, heightens the senses you never knew could be so strong... it basically has become second nature to me at this point. But despite this strength of mine, I had been gradually putting myself into a spotlight from the middle of September and all the way through October... I trimmed the fat off Big Preesh, I got my way past Tara and Rampage so bad in Romania that the company decided against even showing the match at all in the United States... I had things lined up pretty good for myself during a time of the year where I usually struggle to find joy and happiness.

But then, we come to last week's edition of Wednesday Night Warfare... a true showing that management has some faith in me, as I was allowed the opportunity to compete against Corey Smith for the Supercontinental Title right in my backyard, the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Call it being overmatched, call it being in over my head, call it a giant mistake... I've heard it all the last seven days, so nothing is going to shock me at this point what they have to say about it. Let me give you my opinion: despite the fact I knew Corey Smith was a tremendously formidable opponent to face inside that Glass Cage, I walked into that match with supreme confidence, and honestly... I walked in there with TOO MUCH confidence for my own liking. I got complacent, I was too full of my own shit... I guess you could say I was borderline cocky, which is NEVER like me. I went into that cage and got exactly what I expected... a painful war. Things didn't go my own... Corey had his hand raised, he was given the Supercontinental Title as Warfare went off the air, and there I was hobbling my sorry ass to the back as his next challenge presented itself in Thaddeus Duke.

For the last one hundred sixty-eight hours, I have been reflecting on the past that I cannot change, embracing the fact that I can't do a fucking thing about any of it. I have also been soaking in the feeling of loss, the loneliness that comes from defeat, the fear of constant failure that one can assume might happen if they don't make drastic changes. And then, once all of the calm had washed over me and I finally no longer felt pathetic... I put together my plan for the future. You see, once I walk out the front door of this apartment complex tomorrow morning to head for the airport, so I can board my flight to Kansas City and get to the T-Mobile Center for another episode of Thursday Night Anarchy... all bets are off. The wheels will be put into motion on the next plan for Elijah Martin, for my career success in the XWF, and it all begins with a sense of retribution.

The night I made my debut, I had the unfortunate circumstance of having to be in a tag team match, which I have never been a fan of to begin with because I don't work well with others and I only trust myself to get anything done properly. And sure enough, I was proven correct, as I had a green as shit kid named Edward Junior as my tag partner and he clearly had communication issues that just couldn't be overcome... so I gave him a forearm to the base of his skull for his troubles and went on my merry way. But now it seems that forearm did something, because Edward Junior can magically speak good English now! But it's too bad, because after tomorrow night in K-C, he's gonna be drinking all of his meals through a straw for the next six weeks.

Now across the ring from us that night were two individuals who have gone in different directions since then... there's Latina Submission Machina, who has since been a Billion Dollar Champion, a holder of the Anarchy Title AND is part of the Triple Threat main event for said Anarchy Title tomorrow night. And then, there's the tag partner she had that night in HGH, whose claim to fame is being from Buffalo, when we all know the only good thing to ever come out of that city was bar food. And yet, this spoiled dirty cocksucker had the audacity to show his face in MY city at the Bronx Museum of Arts and try to proclaim how much myself and everything in that landmark is trash. Well kid, you aren't the first scumbag to claim the Bronx as trash and you sure as fuck won't be the last... but considering you haven't done much of anything for yourself since the tag team victory from nearly three months ago you decided to gloat about so much, I'll take your pathetic ass calling me and my borough trash as a compliment. Tomorrow night HGH, it will proven once again why Buffalo always has been and always will be second-rate compared to Albany, Syracuse, Saratoga and especially the Bronx... in those cities, failure is NOT an option... make sure you bring that gold spoon with you HGH, because I'm gonna shove it straight up your ass in Kansas City!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like ElijahMartin's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-11-2021), Corey Smith (11-11-2021), Dolly Waters (11-11-2021), Latina Submission Machina (11-11-2021)