Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 07:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XWF Post-PPV Show Interview: Andrew Morrison
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-30-2013, 06:34 PM

(we see XWF reporter Liz Weinberg entering Andrew Morrison's locker room)

(Morrison is sitting in a chair with his left shoulder wrapped heavily with ice)

Liz: I am here with Andrew Morrison, who earlier tonight suffered his first singles match defeat at the hands of Hunter Payne, in one of the most brutal matches we have seen in quite some time. Andrew, how are you feeling?

(Andrew slowly looks up at Liz with a look of both anguish and slight pain)

Andrew: There are a lot of feelings going through my head right now...anger..disappointment..

(brief laugh)

a little shocked, but all in all..I've been better, but I've been worse.

Liz: A lot of social media is ACTUALLY applauding what you showed in your match tonight. Refusing to tap out to the Crippling Payne and taking 3 Payneful Bottoms before finally being counted for the pin is something that I don't think anyone can really say...

Andrew: I make no excuses..and I have been quoted and will state again that I DO give some respect when it is due, and Hunter Payne, as much as I despise your demeanor at times, and your big mouth..the fact is we both brought our all tonight..we both showed some of our best moves..and also made some of our worst mistakes..and I will admit, I made just slightly more.

I will give you this, Payne..the better man won TONIGHT...but let it be remembered Payne..you were in the fight of your career..I took everything you had AND more..our paths will come back around one day and I will promise you, you will not be the one who comes out on top next time...but TONIGHT, I will tip my cap to you, you were indeed a worthy adversary..

Liz: (shakes her head as if she disapproves of the slight showmanship) Well, Andrew, I see you are pretty banged up..

Andrew: Gee Liz I wonder why? I was hit with a steel chair numerous times..I was jumped by Dong of all people..I was a pin cushion at one point in the match and oh ya took 3 Payneful Bottoms...

Liz: Asshole..

Andrew: Ya I know I am, and not to mention I was in a Crippling Payne longer than anyone has ever been in it!

Liz: I assume thats why your shoulder is wrapped?

Andrew: I'd assume that would be why Liz...(shakes head because that was a dumb question..dumb bitch..)

Liz: Word is it was examined by the XWF medical staff?

Andrew: Yes.

(long pause)

Liz: (impatient) AND!?

Andrew: AND. Strained my rotator cuff. Minor posterior labral tear. Nothing that I can't work with...

(smirks)

I've had worse injuries, lot worse. and I should be 100% by my next match no problem.

Liz: Once again, hell of a match tonight Andrew, looking forward to seeing you back in the ring.

Andrew: looking forward to getting back in there and giving the next one in my path a beating of a lifetime

(smirks)

(camera feed off)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Morrison's post:
Hunter Payne (07-01-2013)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

06-30-2013, 08:09 PM

Haha, now you know how to lose and be injured haha. I feel sorry for you Morrison. (smirks)Lets see how our match plays out. I like to injure people you know...I like to target the main pieces if an injured body. (smirks) Just hope that your shoulder is ok, haha.

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-30-2013, 08:41 PM

Ah, yes Ion..should have known youd come to run your mouth some more. I could be at 50% and whip your pathetic ass. Keep pushing it Swift, and see how much it comes back on you tenfold next Monday. Unlike you I dont need to go on the injury report and bitch and whine about it for 2 weeks. this will be the only time you hear of my "injury". I'd like to see what happens when Payne puts you in the Crippling Payne..oh wait..you didnt last long enough for that. You got slapped in the face by his mouthy bitch and took ONE Payneful bottom and was passed out like a chump. I withstood 3. Yet I'm the one who needs to be felt sorry for?

Oh yes Ion, you like to hurt people..since when, last week? This tough guy facade really is pathetic Ion. One way or another Im sending you to hell next Monday so feel free to make yourself like a bigger fool with every word out of your big mouth. I'll see you Monday.

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-30-2013, 09:08 PM

Alexandra walks in to check on her friend, having snuck into the backstage area.

'Oh Ion...don't you worry. Andrew will be beyond 100% when you two face off again. Rest assured on that sweet bottom. I wouldn't worry too much about Andrew.. I'd be worried if he was going to kick your ass or not when you all square off. Personally, that's a match I will pay great mind too. No one is 100% unbreakable Ion, the least of all you.'

Alexandra looks at Ion with a glare that could stop hearts. A cold glare, one that said back off or die.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Andrew Morrison (06-30-2013)