Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Putting vicious beatings to a goody two shoes wrestler
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-10-2021, 08:20 PM

While being in the alleyway with a lot of green slime, Lord Raab smiles, knowing the match he's in and especially the opponent he's facing as well. He was no superhero or liked by any wrestler around him. Raab stood with barrels of slime next to him, and he laughed his head off, especially when he should be angry for being let off the Anarchy show last time out.

"This match makes me laugh quite frankly because who even suspects Ruby being a hardcore, aggressive wrestler? Is she good at wrestling? Indeed but being in the last person standing match, nope, not a chance because the problem Ruby has is not only the ridiculous name that doesn't even match the stone colour. Fuck sake, she claims to be a god damn banana. What is it with you and not sticking to ruby red, Ruby? Do you fear red?"

Henry got a couple of yellow stones that weren't even close to the colour Ruby claimed she was. Raab shook his head in disgust.

"Look what Henry holds here, the right stone colours for yellow. The actual yellow stone colours are citrine, sapphire, topaz, tourmaline, and transparent opal. Not one of those state Ruby. Why aren't you called any of those things that match the right colours? It shows how fucking stupid you are. But then again, anyone who defends for one of the most horrible pieces of shit in professional wrestling, Sarah Lacklan, has a lack of fucking brains. That's one of the many problems with you; Ruby is your too soft, too weak to put up a fight in a violent based environment."

Raab spits on the concrete pavement in an alleyway that's cold and dark as it was this time of the year.

"I know you'll make fun of me for loving toxic, and then you steal Sarah Lacklan's insults since you have no originality. Your superhero of saving lives story is complete utter bullshit. Nobody believes you're out stopping crimes from happening in the streets; you're not believable as a wrestler, just someone who exists because they are happy to be here. You don't get aggressive; you don't have a killer instinct; nothing about you in this last person standing match makes you a more significant threat than me. Solos match, maybe, but not in this situation. We can forget about the Internet and the Anarchy belts you used to hold; you won them in solo's regular matches."

That was vital that at least Lord Raab acknowledged the last time they fought, it was in a regular solo's match for the title, but Raab wasn't interested in winning the titles.

"But I'm the only person in this entire company that sees right through your bullshit and has the nerve to completely shit on you, even with your dumbass boyfriend Centurion hearing me out and sticking up for your gutless ass. I'm far more dangerous and deadly than you'll ever be because compared to The Green Disease German Monster, you are a joke of a hardcore opponent. I can't see you doing anything to keep me down for the ten count. You won't use weapons; you won't do anything other than showing your wrestling abilities."

Breathing in and out to take a quick break, Henry put out slime barrels and then lit both barrels on fire.

"I will hurt you and destroy you in the ring because you are incapable of doing some damage to me. You can go and fuck about talking to random people and say you'll beat me, but you won't. You have no passion for this business, unlike me, that shows a fucking ton of it. I will mentally break you apart, and I will make sure you'll be so angry and pissed with me that you'll be forced to ditch your goody-two-shoes respect because that shit never works and show me you give a damn by being angry and clocking me over the head with a weapon. Because I certainly will, and I'm not afraid of saying that I don't take you seriously. Also, you'll likely are Vinnie's bitch."

It was important for Raab to remember that because he hadn't forgotten about Vinnie suspending him last time Anarchy returned as the fire grew.

"Because you follow everything that bitch says, and you're too afraid to break the rules and do everything to take me down because your high flying skills aren't going to keep me down. You have to bust me open; you have to break my damn leg or arm to keep me down on the ground. I won't hesitate to bust you wide open; I won't hesitate to break your damn arm and leg to stop your bullshit stories of saving the fucking world."

It's pretty clear Lord Raab wants to piss Ruby off, throwing her off her game, and he doesn't care because he has no respect for Ruby.

"I will treat you like a banana peel after someone ate the banana, crippled and weak to not be able to attack back. I'm a violent and dangerous wrestler nobody ever wants to face. I'm toxic and a horrible fucker that will leave you blooded right in the middle of the ring. I will give you so much pain that it will force you to do the one thing you refuse to show, anger and hatred towards me. I don't want you to show respect to me."

Lord Raab laughs, along with Henry.

"Because you will be sent to a god damn hospital with you being too fucked to continue. I will be throwing you around like a banana peel and leave you lying right in the middle of the ring because strength and violence always overcome the innocent and speedy type wrestlers. That's why The Green Disease German Monster will win because I have all those qualities, and you're done after Anarchy this week. Prepare to be Raabinated by The Green Disease German Monster."

Lord Raab and Henry walk back home.

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lord Raab's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-11-2021)